Viomi (2) - Lalendra, texcat,
mutantdevle -
Chip Butty (2) - mutantdevle, Creature
Lalendra -
CheekyTeeky -
CityElectric -
KidAmn -

Not Voting:
With 12 Alive. Takes 7 To Lynch. 6 To No Lynch.
Deadline Timer (expired on 2017-12-25 07:00:00)
[/color][/b]
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Viomi »

mutantdevle, why are you so opposed to a CK lynch? I'm genuinely curious. You seem to be doing everything in your power to build counter wagons.

Damn, I wish my scumbuddies were this dedicated to saving me in my scum games...
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Viomi »

Also I love that mutantdevle jumps off me to a new counterwagon the moment I mention the nice-looking scumtrio on my wagon over here
In post 1106, Viomi wrote:
In post 1101, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Lalendra, texcat, mutantdevle
Oh hey look at that scumteam sitting on me. What's up, scummers?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Chip

CHIP OR BUST!

My question Viomi: I could've kept pushing for your lynch and didn't. There's more than enough people willing to vote you to put you to L1 today, why are you opposed to hunting for scum outside of lynching me? There's 3 people who REALLY want me dead today because I'm a claimed PR and they don't even get to find out WHICH PR I am until my flip. That means I could be dangerous, I might not be. But they are essentially forced to either kill me tonight and I'll die anyway or leave me around, hope town mislynches me at some point but also risk me outing any one of them with a hard claim.

This is a game of chess and scum and I have each other two moves from check-mate. So do you think all those on me currently are all town Viomi?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1128, CommKnight wrote:VOTE: Chip

CHIP OR BUST!

My question Viomi: I could've kept pushing for your lynch and didn't. There's more than enough people willing to vote you to put you to L1 today, why are you opposed to hunting for scum outside of lynching me? There's 3 people who REALLY want me dead today because I'm a claimed PR and they don't even get to find out WHICH PR I am until my flip. That means I could be dangerous, I might not be. But they are essentially forced to either kill me tonight and I'll die anyway or leave me around, hope town mislynches me at some point but also risk me outing any one of them with a hard claim.

This is a game of chess and scum and I have each other two moves from check-mate. So do you think all those on me currently are all town Viomi?
Lmfao. You did keep pushing me until the votes dribbled off and you didn't have the support. So you switched to Aster, and now you're even going after Chip. Anything to save your ass.

I find it fucking hilarious that you claim to think your soft claim has you in a standoff with scum. You're so high and mighty and shit, but like.. you just got done tunneling me all day without giving a single reason to voting the most useful player in the game to sheeping onto whatever wagon pops up. How the fuck do you have scum two moves from check mate? You know who else is a definite PR but unclaimed? What do you think is intimidating about your claim?

You have wasted all the time you could have spent scumhunting. Congrats. I bet scum is really scared of the guy who's about to get lynched for being scummy as fuck the whole game
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: NSG still waiting on your catch up.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by northsidegal »

still typing it right now.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 839, CheekyTeeky wrote:Comm what you've done is very anti-town. I don't even see how what you did was provoked? Chip didn't ask you to show how you're getting your reads, he asked if people have the same activity meta read if you this game.
are you talking about ? if so, what was anti-town about that?
In post 894, Aster wrote:Tl;dr: CommKnight is trying to deceive town for his own agenda. Deceiving town is both antitown and scummy. My vote stays where it is.
what makes you think that comm's percentage table was an intentional effort to mislead people? you obviously understand probabilities pretty well – why come to the conclusion that he's lying rather than just mistaken?

is pretty damning. i thought comm's plan made sense but the inconsistencies reveal a faked thought process.
In post 979, Chip Butty wrote:Hey CT, what's with your numbers thing? It sounds as flaky as CK's numbers thing...
i'm definitely agreeing with this. like, some people have said that high numbers are towntells, others low numbers – i think there's plausible motivation for both town and scum to pick any numbers. the only solid tell i would go on would be that scum won't choose the same number.
In post 989, CheekyTeeky wrote:1. I backed off because you took the time to refute Aster's case, which looked genuine. Also you've been softing since you got here and you're obviously a PR based on the draft so the point you're actually making is how stupid you must think I am.
2. I want to test my theory. I do believe there is higher scum density in the top 5 like Aster said. Im happy lynching assemble because I find what he has posted scummy and he isn't a big loss if he flips town. Just because somebody is a PR doesn't make them town bro.
if you think there's higher scum density in the top 5 and you also recognize that somebody being a pr doesn't make them town, why would you back off of comm just because he's softing?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1011, CityElectric wrote:I crazy dislike how Creature has been dancing around the Comm wagon all day. First he's calling for a Comm wagon for days, then he only hops on the wagon when someone else has already voted for Comm and then the moment the wagon starts to get somewhere, he hops back off with 'I don't feel like it anymore'. There's overall a lot of saying 'I want to lynch/pressure this player' and fairly little action towards actually doing so in Creature's posts. @Creature: is the reason you hopped off because you thought he was softing a PR, or because there legitimately was something town about the way he reacted to being pressured?
these are my thoughts exactly.
In post 1022, mutantdevle wrote:Let's be honest here, CommKnight's actions have been scummy as heck. But anyone who has acknowledged her softclaiming a PR and then now hardclaiming one but is still prepared to lynch them then they are either scum trying to get this lynch over with just to claim "oooh whoops, t'was an accident" afterwards or is completely fucking stupid.
what?? obviously you realize that scum can be power roles as well, right?
In post 1033, texcat wrote:NorthSide's vote has been parked on Creature. Northside, can you give us a reads list? I'm not sure where you stand on the wagons of the day.
In post 1034, Creature wrote:Yeah, we kind of forgot northside.
i've been having internet issues.
In post 1087, Creature wrote:Congratulations, northsidegal. You won your scum game. I hope you enjoyed playing scum even though it wasn't much of a challenge.
where did this even come from?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by northsidegal »

oh, and
VOTE: commknight

things fall apart
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Creature »

It's funny how you, with some others, aren't afraid of lynching a town PR.
Sigh
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by northsidegal »

how do you know he's a town pr and not a scum pr?

things fall apart
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1132, northsidegal wrote:are you talking about 837? if so, what was anti-town about that?
I thought that was pretty obvious. Why is he going to the trouble of working out percentages of different slots being a PR and listing it in public? If he is town he's doing the legwork for scum. Scum know which PRs they have so they now have a far narrower pool if they believe Comm's pool works out. The only intent I could see for town comm doing it was to say "see I am trying to solve the game" but that leaves me like "Bruh you're solving the game for scum" also comm's softing (along with Mutant claiming for him) is extremely anti-town as it narrows targets even further.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1137, CheekyTeeky wrote:I thought that was pretty obvious. Why is he going to the trouble of working out percentages of different slots being a PR and listing it in public? If he is town he's doing the legwork for scum. Scum know which PRs they have so they now have a far narrower pool if they believe Comm's pool works out. The only intent I could see for town comm doing it was to say "see I am trying to solve the game" but that leaves me like "Bruh you're solving the game for scum" also comm's softing (along with Mutant claiming for him) is extremely anti-town as it narrows targets even further.
what? isn't it just common sense that the people higher up on the draft order are more likely to be scum? like, it doesn't seem like there's any reveal of information there. what would scum gain out of that that they didn't already know? also, aster did the same thing in – in fact, aster apparently
corrected
comm's incorrect analysis. i think neither actons are scummy in and of themselves, but if you see comm's list as scummy, do you think the same thing about aster's?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by northsidegal »

more likely to be a power role, that is.

things fall apart
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1132, northsidegal wrote:if you think there's higher scum density in the top 5 and you also recognize that somebody being a pr doesn't make them town, why would you back off of comm just because he's softing?

I think you've misread me. I said I backed off after he took the time to refute Aster's case - as all game I've only seen him set-up spec and ignore content. When he refuted the case I found that his responses could be given the benefit of the doubt hence I said he could stick around another day. But straight after my push he votes me and is 100% convinced I'm scum because I don't agree with leaving the top 5. Or so I assume because he doesn't have a case on me that has not been refuted.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1140, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think you've misread me. I said I backed off after he took the time to refute Aster's case - as all game I've only seen him set-up spec and ignore content. When he refuted the case I found that his responses could be given the benefit of the doubt hence I said he could stick around another day. But straight after my push he votes me and is 100% convinced I'm scum because I don't agree with leaving the top 5. Or so I assume because he doesn't have a case on me that has not been refuted.
ah, so not because of the pr softing?

what's your read on creature, cheeky?

things fall apart
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1138, northsidegal wrote:at? isn't it just common sense that the people higher up on the draft order are more likely to be scum? like, it doesn't seem like there's any reveal of information there. what would scum gain out of that that they didn't already know? also, aster did the same thing in 894 – in fact, aster apparently corrected comm's incorrect analysis. i think neither actons are scummy in and of themselves, but if you see comm's list as scummy, do you think the same thing about aster's?
What we assume to be obvious isn't necessarily obvious to everyone. Like I said I can see no pro-town reason or intent for it. Aster correcting Comm is slightly indicative of town imo. I consider it a push on Comm which clearly has town sorting intent. I've shared my reservations on the Aster slot but I'm feeling much scummier slots atm and considering them town through PoE until further info is available from the next set of flips.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1141, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1140, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think you've misread me. I said I backed off after he took the time to refute Aster's case - as all game I've only seen him set-up spec and ignore content. When he refuted the case I found that his responses could be given the benefit of the doubt hence I said he could stick around another day. But straight after my push he votes me and is 100% convinced I'm scum because I don't agree with leaving the top 5. Or so I assume because he doesn't have a case on me that has not been refuted.
ah, so not because of the pr softing?

what's your read on creature, cheeky?
I honestly don't know how to read Creature. His ISO screams scum but apparently it's a playstyle thing.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: CommKnight
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

L-1!!! BTW
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 1136, northsidegal wrote:how do you know he's a town pr and not a scum pr?
It doesn't matter mostly. Town is usually hesitant to lynching a PR claim no matter their read. The lack of hesitation usually comes from scum because they don't want to preserve PRs other than themselves.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Creature »

Hopefully I can wake up tomorrow without having to see a dead town PR.
Sigh
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1146, Creature wrote:
In post 1136, northsidegal wrote:how do you know he's a town pr and not a scum pr?
It doesn't matter mostly. Town is usually hesitant to lynching a PR claim no matter their read. The lack of hesitation usually comes from scum because they don't want to preserve PRs other than themselves.
i mean, certainly you realized that comm had a pretty good chance of being a pr when you first voted him and pushed for his wagon, right? town is usually hesitant to lynch a pr claim because in most games prs connect directly with alignment. that's not the case in this game. what's with the shift?

things fall apart
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think Creature just took the spot for Scum King. Do we wagon him instead?

Return to “Completed Open Games”