Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1152, CommKnight wrote:@NSG, you're a bloody idiot. I'm just gonna call you out here since after my lynch you'll be like "Whoops, I was wrong". No shit sherlock.

Do me a favour though, when I flip green and a PR at that. LOOK AT MY FUCKING WAGON. Don't act like a dumbass and look elsewhere and be like "OH LET'S LYNCH ANOTHER PR!" Because it worked so fucking well the first time.

That goes for the townies on my wagon, look at it closer tomorrow. You can't TR everyone on a flipped town PR wagon. That's just idiotic.
Trying to flip out and yell angry remarks at people, thinking
that's
what got rid of my wagon? lmfao.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Creature »

Viomi, do you think it was pisskop's fault he was lynched or the wagoners' fault?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Creature »

Did you know that town flails more frequently than scum?
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Viomi »

Gah, fuck, hang on.

I need to do some ISOing and rereading. I'm getting that gut feeling that scum has successfully pulled the wool over my eyes, as they always manage to, so don't be surprised if some of my reads and shit change by my next post.

PEDIT: Definitely pisskop's. I'd policy lynch him every game I play with him regardless of alignment. He plays anti-town even when he's town just so his scumgame is "harder to detect", rather than playing to win. Which I'm pretty sure is against the rules, but whatever.

And I'm not so concerned about his flailing, I'm concerned that people are jumping off of him onto new wagons so easily. It seems like scumbuddies trying to get another mislynch in rather than letting him die.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1178, Viomi wrote:PEDIT: Definitely pisskop's. I'd policy lynch him every game I play with him regardless of alignment. He plays anti-town even when he's town just so his scumgame is "harder to detect", rather than playing to win. Which I'm pretty sure is against the rules, but whatever.
Weird, he was one of the easiest players to read this game.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Creature »

and he has done plenty of stuff.

So shouldn't CityElectric or Lalendra be policy lynched?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:44 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1178, Viomi wrote:And I'm not so concerned about his flailing, I'm concerned that people are jumping off of him onto new wagons so easily. It seems like scumbuddies trying to get another mislynch in rather than letting him die.
He can't have more than two scumbuddies. How many players are pushing counterwagons?
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1179, Creature wrote:
In post 1178, Viomi wrote:PEDIT: Definitely pisskop's. I'd policy lynch him every game I play with him regardless of alignment. He plays anti-town even when he's town just so his scumgame is "harder to detect", rather than playing to win. Which I'm pretty sure is against the rules, but whatever.
Weird, he was one of the easiest players to read this game.
In post 1180, Creature wrote:and he has done plenty of stuff.

So shouldn't CityElectric or Lalendra be policy lynched?
Oh? What plenty of stuff did pisskop do?

And I definitely think we should lynch CE and Lalendra but I try to keep my PLs one-per-game and on D1. If I were to PL every shitty anti-town lurker in this game, we'd be left with just me, Aster, kidamn, Creature, CK, mutantdevle, CT.

And the only one of those that I TR are Aster, KidAmn and (obviously) myself. I don't like those odds.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1181, Creature wrote:
In post 1178, Viomi wrote:And I'm not so concerned about his flailing, I'm concerned that people are jumping off of him onto new wagons so easily. It seems like scumbuddies trying to get another mislynch in rather than letting him die.
He can't have more than two scumbuddies. How many players are pushing counterwagons?
Well, there's you, and Lalendra...
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Creature »

Do you want to push Lalendra?
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1184, Creature wrote:Do you want to push Lalendra?
Yes?

You're coming off as extremely manipulative scum attempting to get people off CK onto any other possible wagon, by the way.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Creature »

Spoiler:
In post 414, pisskop wrote:
In post 11, mutantdevle wrote:VOTE: creature

That’s for leaving Everybody Edits :(
Slight negative points, and a full 5minutes after the prior post; he didnt even use the sheep as a sheep he dressed it up.

In post 15, texcat wrote:
In post 13, pisskop wrote:VOTE: texcat

you jerk
???

VOTE: pisskop
You took first. I cant be mad at the others who took 1; I almost took 2 though.

In post 18, Creature wrote:Leaving here that I detected so far one post that looks very forced and one post that looks very genuine.

Free towncred if you can find each.
In post 16, CommKnight wrote:VOTE: Pisskop - One scum in the group of 1's for sure.

Also holy shit, look at that. I managed to pick the one number that wouldn't screw me and someone else over. :lol:
This above is forced

As of page one, I think mutant is just overeager beavers.
In post 43, mutantdevle wrote:There are a few roles that we may benefit from being aware exists, not many though. And if she is scum then her telling us her role is all the better.
Why the hell would scum!cat tell us their role truthfully? You know that there are def scumsided roles to pick?
And in this same post you are asking if she wants to?

This and the previous posts sounds really eager beaver.

And the vote on him from santa hat lady seems a bit eager too. Like end RVS early for small fries for show eager.

In post 45, Aster wrote:UNVOTE: mutantdevle
VOTE: mutantdevle4reals
This post pings me. Baby's first scumread right here.
In post 51, MisaTange wrote:Plus, if it wasn't obvious by the mechanics, now it's blatantly obvious that he'll be protected tonight now that someone pointed out that he's a PR.
Unnecessary post is conjecture and unnecessary. And pointless. And not really useful information but said anyway to . . . prove one's presence?
In post 53, wilky wrote:"I AM NOT BACKTRACKING.... I'M JUST UHMMM.... EHHMM... FINISHED WITH THE CONVERSATION!!!!!1"
I refer you to the above, but remove unnecessary and insert obnoxious and rude for no reason. What a terrible way to enter the game. Does it make you feel good to leetspeak to mutant?

In post 63, Chip Butty wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mutant
My heart wants this to be scummy, but my objective hindsight wants to believe its applying pressure. Keep track of this one.

In post 87, Creature wrote:Choosing my first wagon.

VOTE: Aster
<3

RVS is done.
In post 415, pisskop wrote:
In post 97, wilky wrote:
In post 95, texcat wrote:{snip}

We can, but you seem a little defensive here.
Sorry but defensive about what exactly? I'm trying to take the game away from off topic conversations and on to more game related content. I'd be more inclined to believe that keeping an off topic conversation going would be a scummy thing to do.
Tryhard is tryhard but reads as town-ish-y

Watch wilky v. dionaea chips is actually scum theater.

In post 115, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Chip
You should know better than this.
Confirmation that chippy is a little off his rocker.

In post 126, Lalendra wrote:Oh and
VOTE: Mutantdevle
ugh

In post 140, CommKnight wrote:
In post 127, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 122, CommKnight wrote:
@Mod: Did mafia have pre-game chat before draft was sent in?
Throughout the bidding phases, the thread is locked, however, mafia may collude privately during this time and then again throughout the day.
Now, can anyone guess why I wanted this information?
Because you're a dumbass who cant read setup infos?

In post 167, Chip Butty wrote:I'm not really sure pressing mutant for a claim is beneficial in this setup. As scum he could just claim whatever role he actually got from the draft, since scum and town were choosing from the same pool. No need to lie, and therefore no need to get caught lying.
Wrong. pressing for claims is in fact quite helpful. Especially if you scumread them. they claim, and their death or survival helps us no matter what he claims. He claims his role and his requested role. We know he is lying if somebody else counters. and down the line he could get caught in a lie.

In post 222, Viomi wrote:
In post 221, Viomi wrote:
In post 220, Viomi wrote:
In post 218, MisaTange wrote:Was talking to mutant :p. Thought it was obvious since I wasn't asking you to vote yourself
I'm asking why would he be voting me? Why is me having played this setup before a reason for him to vote me?
Oh, you're referring to him thinking pisskop is scummy for having not said much despite playing this setup before. Gotcha.
Clearly the answer is that he's grasping at straws and that a lot of his reads aren't genuine. Hence why they're one-liners and despite pisskop and I acting similarly, he has completely different reads on us.

TL;DR he's scum
4 or 5 times now, Ive played this setup.

In post 223, Aster wrote:Pisskop is active lurking really badly. I'm not sure whether I can even call it "active" lurking anymore.
Pisskop is active lurking really badly. I'm not sure whether I can even call it "active" lurking anymore.
I think this is telling. He calls me suspicious, and not active. He pans it out as if somehow the inactive part makes it worse?

VOTE: aster

why arent we wagoning this thing again? Is it because he is active? the logical failings of this poster are . . .
In post 417, pisskop wrote:
In post 244, Lalendra wrote:I find it funny that Creature keeps referring to mutant being newbtown when a) they've played on another site together and b) mutant has made it very clear that he is not new, that he has played before, and that he does not want to be discounted as a new player.
His play screams Eager Beaver. I wonder if mutantscum would be capable of ranting along for so long as a wriggling scumlord.
In post 277, CityElectric wrote:You're just skimming for your name from time to time, yet you magically appear to post an intent to hammer out of nowhere. That intent to hammer also doesn't align with 264 at all.
In fact 264 and 159 don't even seem to come from the same player. What happened between 264 and 159 that made you change your position so radically?

VOTE: pisskop
What Change in What Position???

This post is tryhard. note it, love it, hold it. Its a bad post.

K Im bored.

Lynch in

- Lalindra
- Aster
- Commknight
- Ed Edd and Eddy avatar girl
-
mayyyybe assembles or wilky

This is content most players seem to be lacking.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1185, Viomi wrote:
In post 1184, Creature wrote:Do you want to push Lalendra?
Yes?

You're coming off as extremely manipulative scum attempting to get people off CK onto any other possible wagon, by the way.
Yeah, I'm being an extremely manipulative town attempting to get people off the mislynches like I did with mutant, pisskop and even you.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Creature »

Guess I'm gonna have to find your post about Aster somewhere.
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Viomi »

UNVOTE:

CK is badtown, Creature is town. Let's lynch the scum cruising through on the sidelines and watching us kill ourselves.

VOTE: Lalendra
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Viomi »

On that note, CK, please stop it with the weird ass conspiracy theories, completely incorrect WIFOM arguments, and all that bullshit, and let's hunt some actual scum, yeah?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Creature »

I'm honestly hoping you aren't townreading Aster because "your scumreads are voting him/her".

I'll take you're townreading Aster because of his cases. Well, for me, it isn't anything outside scum range, hence why I'm not safe townreading him/her yet.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:57 am

Post by Creature »

Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1191, Creature wrote:I'm honestly hoping you aren't townreading Aster because "your scumreads are voting him/her".

I'll take you're townreading Aster because of his cases. Well, for me, it isn't anything outside scum range, hence why I'm not safe townreading him/her yet.
I have a really bad tendency to allow one scum member per game to really really really convince me that they're town and it sticks for the whole game and then I look like a complete moron after. Happened in my most recent game, luckily the rest of town was smart enough to lynch them anyways. I'm going to reread Aster to and try and remember why I'm townreading them.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:01 am

Post by Creature »

Hi mutantdevle
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1194, Creature wrote:Hi mutantdevle
Oh good, I can't wait to see his response to my response.

Here's the game I'm referring to viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73873

I was 10000% convinced Azeru was town as fuck the entire time. That is, until he flipped scum. I spent the whole time tunneling PsykoSavant who was just.. another town who had shit logic and I disagreed with. I'd rather not unknowingly work against the rest of town the whole game this time around.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1191, Creature wrote:I'm honestly hoping you aren't townreading Aster because "your scumreads are voting him/her".

I think my TR on Aster is because their posts have content, I can follow their logic and I agree with them on a lot of SRs. But now you're making me question everything :shifty:
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:21 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1189, Viomi wrote:UNVOTE:

CK is badtown, Creature is town. Let's lynch the scum cruising through on the sidelines and watching us kill ourselves.

(inb4 READ MY POSTS buuuut) Can you point (even if it's just to a post number/s) to more of a case than "cruising on the sidelines" because while I don't disagree with that this time of year is kind of not a great one to judge people on content levels
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:26 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1197, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1189, Viomi wrote:UNVOTE:

(inb4 READ MY POSTS buuuut) Can you point (even if it's just to a post number/s) to more of a case than "cruising on the sidelines" because while I don't disagree with that this time of year is kind of not a great one to judge people on content levels
Mm, so tempting..

As you must've read, you know, seeing as you've been reading this game, they made a "case" on me that was almost entirely misrepresentation and blatant lies. I pointed this out, and then Lalendra didn't comment on it at all until I asked them to several times. At which point their response was "I didn't feel like anything was worth responding to."

Yes, nothing worth responding to because your original case was full of shit.

Anyways, since literally everyone seems to be having trouble reading that post, I'll go pull it up.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 861, Viomi wrote:But fine, if you insist.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Moving vote from Mutant to PK while still saying Mutant was her top SR.
Blatant lie, I didn't say mutantdevle was my top scumread. I just said I think he's scum at this point. That also doesn't mean I didn't think Pisskop was scummy.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Naked votes Aster, after Aster unvoted PK and voted Mutant - who was still Viomi's top SR.
Again, blatant lie about who my top SR is as I never stated that. Vote was because I felt Aster's vote had lackluster reasoning.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Says that Mutant's lynch would give us the most info and she's "pretty sure" he's scum - while voting Aster.
This one is actually true, but my vote was trying to get information / reasoning out of Aster. I wasn't trying to actually get a lynch.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - 120ish posts later, "Aster is town", votes PK again. Doesn't explain why attitude on Aster shifted.
Your blatant ignorance of the post directly above mine shows just how dedicated to misrepping me you are. I thought him making a script to ignore pisskop and also his interactions with CK / Creature were very towny.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Says Chip Butty is "definitely town", but doesn't say why.
Again, ignoring the post directly above mine that I am obviously replying to. And I didn't say my reason because it kind of ruins a reaction test if you say it's a reaction test beforehand.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Naked votes Northside, quoting a post from Aster which says that both Northside and Comm are suspicious. Doesn't explain why she chose North over Comm, or why she is suddenly listening to the reasoning of someone she was previously voting for.
My
NEXT
post explains my vote. Again, stop misrepping me. And also, why wouldn't I listen to Aster? Do you not listen to anyone you've previously voted for, even if you now think they're town? Lmfao. Also, I only have one vote. I would've happily voted North or Comm at that point.
There's a lot of jumping around, very little explanation or clarity, and direct conflict between posts (and sometimes within the same post). I stopped reading the ISO after 590 because frankly I don't feel like dealing with the toxicity.
There's minimal jumping around (literally two-three scumreads, lmao?), explanations for each one and obvious clarity to what I'm replying to if you'd just read the previous posts. The only conflicts are made up by you attempting to misread you, and then you refuse to continue your ISO because you're not town trying to find scum, you're just scum trying to find enough reasons to make your vote seem justified.

Return to “Completed Open Games”