Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 957, Lalendra wrote:
In post 939, Viomi wrote:You're here, care to reply to my response to your "case"? Or are you just going to continue sheeping?
I didn't really feel the need to respond, nothing you said changed my mind. Obviously I read the posts surrounding the ones I quoted, and still found them noteworthy, so I wasn't swayed by your argument since you didn't present any new information.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Viomi »

I was hoping to get a response to this
The only conflicts are made up by you attempting to misread you, and then you refuse to continue your ISO because you're not town trying to find scum, you're just scum trying to find enough reasons to make your vote seem justified.
But sadly Lalendra seems dedicated to the cause of refusing to give any information whatsoever.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:33 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1194, Creature wrote:Hi mutantdevle
I guess this means I have to reply then?

I read everything throughout my day on my phone. I reply when I get to my PC. Sometimes, if the post I can make is small enough, I will reply on my phone. The posts I need to make in this game I way to big for me to reply here efficiently.
I mostly just lurk now.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:34 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1202, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1194, Creature wrote:Hi mutantdevle
I guess this means I have to reply then?

I read everything throughout my day on my phone. I reply when I get to my PC. Sometimes, if the post I can make is small enough, I will reply on my phone. The posts I need to make in this game I way to big for me to reply here efficiently.
:lol:
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:28 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1201, Viomi wrote:I was hoping to get a response to this
The only conflicts are made up by you attempting to misread you, and then you refuse to continue your ISO because you're not town trying to find scum, you're just scum trying to find enough reasons to make your vote seem justified.
But sadly Lalendra seems dedicated to the cause of refusing to give any information whatsoever.
This is why my vote is on Viomi. Lalendra not only explained her vote when she made it (), but later, in response to Mutant, detailed the posts from Viomi that she disliked (). She gave us plenty of information about her vote.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:01 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1204, texcat wrote:
This is why my vote is on Viomi. Lalendra not only explained her vote when she made it (), but later, in response to Mutant, detailed the posts from Viomi that she disliked (). She gave us plenty of information about her vote.
I think Viomi's issue is with Lalendra not responding to her rebuttal and requests for comment on said rebuttal, though?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:47 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1120, Viomi wrote:QQ, viomi didn't explain the obvious to me..
It was not obvious nor did you explain it to anyone.
In post 1120, Viomi wrote:Uh, yeah no, you were being a scummy piece of shit by demanding PRs roleclaim. Lmfao.
For a post that is supposed to be about you refuting the points I have brought up about you it feels strangely like a post that was made purely to attack me. You know as well as I do that I was never demanding a role claim. I asked IF she was going to. And no point did I ever pressure her over it or demand that she did so.
In post 1120, Viomi wrote:QQ again, viomi linking a scummy post that set off red flags which is CLEARLY WHAT THAT POST MEANS.
Obviously, we knew you weren't happy with the post, but you never explained what it was you were unhappy with and why it made you unhappy. This is important for if you want others to agree with you.
In post 1120, Viomi wrote:Yes, so up for interpretation.. I wonder what read I would've had on Aster at that point in the game if I voted for them... Hrmmmm.....
I was more referring to the why of your read was left ambiguous not the what. You never explained why you had that read as simply quoting their post is not enough. It makes it ambiguous as to what in the post is the scummy part and requires everyone else to interpret what is scum in the post themselves. Have you considered how off your post would look in the point of view of someone who does not find the post scummy at all? Do you see now why you need to explain some things?
In post 1120, Viomi wrote:Information was obvious, you had a bunch of people on you and then waffle off of you. You were making bold demands to get PRs to claim. Clearly there was information to gain from your flip.
What is this information? Even now you have failed to explain it. The only information you would have learned was whether or not I asked my question with town intent. And again, I was never demanding texcat to claim; I simply asked her if she was going to. And where is this plural coming from? I only asked 1 question to 1 person.
In post 1120, Viomi wrote:I didn't leave your wagon, I was dealing with a policy lynch and then got a tad distracted by red flags from Aster, admittedly, but..
It would have been nice if you had explained this at the time.
In post 1120, Viomi wrote:Already replied to this, but just to get another word in.. I try very hard when I get annoyed. I get annoyed more often as scum, admittedly, but you all refusing to read my posts tends to be somewhat infuriating at times.
Your fault here is that we are reading your posts. Do you not understand how from the point of view of someone who is reading your posts your annoyance seems like it is unfounded and coming out of nowhere? If you explained some of your opinions better we wouldn't have to keep asking you about them and hence you wouldn't get frustrated over it, thus making you not look so scummy.
In post 1120, Viomi wrote:Replied to this already, but I'll reply again: You can criticize someone for being hypocritical and it doesn't make you hypocritical as well. Notice how you are doing just that? You are criticizing me for criticizing pisskop for not scumhunting when I wasn't scumhunting, even though you don't scumhunt. Isn't that ironic?
No, it's not ironic because I have been scum hunting... on the other hand, you had not been at this time. Of course, you have since had a change in dynamic and I would definitely say you are scum hunting now. But the point remains that you weren't back then.
In post 1120, Viomi wrote:Again, my reasons for all of my votes were obvious. The one on you was obvious, the Policy Lynch on pisskop was explained, and I quoted the post Aster made that made me vote him. This is blatant misrepresentation and you seem to love to keep pushing the same narrative even though I've replied to this bullshit from Lalendra already. Why are you two pushing identical points? B a a a a h?
The votes on myself and Pisskop were obvious but they were still sheeping and hence didn't feel genuine. And your sudden claim that I am sheeping Lalendra is obscure at best. If this is what you consider sheeping, then you must think that every time someone agrees with someone else that they are sheeping them. The difference is that a sheep will follow someone's opinion without adding anything to it or explaining why. You never explained your votes, you just left us to assume you were voting for the same reason as everyone else which is very much sheeping.
In post 1120, Viomi wrote:Tbh I was having trouble keeping motivated to keep in the game D1. I had a way cooler game going on, you guys were mostly lurking and sheeping around so I kinda joined the party. Yeah, 'twas pretty scummy, honestly. But then that game ended and pisskop isn't in this game anymore (thank heavens).
This explanation gives you some more town credit in my eyes. I'm glad you admit that you were actually sheeping back then. I too prioritise games by how interesting they are so I find this point perfectly valid. But you can't just expect us to sweep this day 1 scummy behaviour of yours under the rug whenever we look at you as a whole. This refute has redeemed you slightly though.
In post 1120, Viomi wrote:Try reading that post again. I do not deny any scumread on texcat. But there's a difference between scumreading someone and "gunning for them".
Fair enough.
In post 1120, Viomi wrote:Nobody seems to have this issue but you. Aster seems to understand me just fine, Cheeky has seemed to get my opinion pretty easily, Kidamn has, even CK has even though he has thought I'm scum for most of today. Soooo.....
Here is a list of people you have either told to read your posts or have accused of not reading your posts (other than me):

Chip
texcat
Comm
Cheeky
Lalendra
Assemblerotws

So this isn't my opinion on people who don't find your posts clear enough, it's yours. That's 7 of us in total.
In post 1120, Viomi wrote:It's almost as if I'm telling you to read my posts because maybe, just maybe, those posts already have the answers to your exact questions.
If they do then they are not clear enough. It would also be far better on your part if instead of you telling us to read your posts every time, you link, quote or simply say the post number of where you have done so. Not only would this give everyone a much stronger town impression on you, but if the fault is indeed ours, then this would make that clear and undeniable.
In post 1120, Viomi wrote:Again, you DIDN'T READ MY FUCKING POSTS. I literally replied to most of her points, POINT BY POINT, LINE BY FUCKING LINE, and others I left UNANSWERED because they were stupid points. You could've seen with your own FUCKING EYEBALLS which ones I answered if you had READ THE FUCKING POST.
There's been a misunderstanding here. I accidentally linked post when I meant . You replied to her points line by line in post . In post you have no idea which points you are referring to by 'most'. Likewise, this point just now:
In post 1120, Viomi wrote: literally replied to most of her points, POINT BY POINT, LINE BY FUCKING LINE, and others I left UNANSWERED because they were stupid points.
You have no idea what points you refer to her by 'most' and the ones you felt were too stupid to reply to since in post you reply to ALL of her points. You didn't leave any unanswered...
In post 1120, Viomi wrote:I love it when one of the most useless, distracting, sidetracking players in the game calls me "less of a loss" and "more anti-town" than CK.
By "less of a loss" I mean there is a lower risk of accidentally lynching a town PR if we lynch you since it is highly unlikely that you are a PR. So in regards to game mechanics and role abilities, you are less of loss. However, if we were to go on opinions alone, I would say you are more of a loss in that respect (even if it takes a while for you to get your opinions across).

Also, I must explain that my entire post was made to point out everything about you I found scummy. It wasn't really directed at you as such and it wasn't made with the intention for you to refute the points. I'm glad you did though, you volunteering to reply to it despite not being asked to makes you look townier in contrast with taking a while to reply to Lalendra's points earlier despite being requested to several times.

In post 1126, Viomi wrote:mutantdevle, why are you so opposed to a CK lynch? I'm genuinely curious. You seem to be doing everything in your power to build counter wagons.
Because I strongly believe that Comm is a town PR.
In post 1127, Viomi wrote:Also I love that mutantdevle jumps off me to a new counterwagon the moment I mention the nice-looking scumtrio on my wagon over here
My change to Chip has nothing to do with that trio suggestion. I have expressed that Chip is my top scum read multiple times throughout this day and I even tried to start a wagon on him in post .
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1130, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: NSG still waiting on your catch up.
Why would you vote pressure someone on VLA to do something they have already said they are going to do? Kinda seems forced to me.
I mostly just lurk now.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:53 am

Post by texcat »

KidAmn wrote:I think Viomi's issue is with Lalendra not responding to her rebuttal and requests for comment on said rebuttal, though?
I guess. Although she didn't ignore his rebuttal; she did respond, of sorts, in . And the below seems like a gross mischaracterization. She gave a lot of information, and then said that she had nothing further to comment on.
Viomi wrote:But sadly Lalendra seems dedicated to the cause of refusing to give any information whatsoever.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1133, northsidegal wrote:what?? obviously you realize that scum can be power roles as well, right?
Yes, I am fully aware of that. It's just I am under the impression that I know what role Comm is based on what he has said. At the very least, I have narrowed it down to 2. On first impression, both of those roles seem like they are roles a townie would be more inclined to pick rather than scum. My meta dive gives the result that 1 of the roles is almost always chosen by town and the other is more of a 60/40 split in favour of town. Also due to the nature of both of these roles, they would be hugely beneficial to keep alive. Furthermore, if he is scum with these roles, then there isn't too much damage he can do.

- That's all made with the assumption that Comm hasn't lied about any of the information about his role he as given. Of course, if it does turn out that Comm doesn't even have a role, then I am a victim of being heavily manipulated. I don't think Comm has lied about any of it though as it all feels genuine.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1154, northsidegal wrote:i've pretty much started skipping over most of what mutant is saying.
Umm, can you not do that thanks? It's incredibly nieve of you to ignore me just because you think I am scum. What if you are wrong? Then you have basically ignored the opinion of a townie who is trying to help people along. Surely you cannot be that confident in your reads that you are willing to just write players off over it. Additionally, even if I am scum then shouldn't you still be listening to what I have to say so that you know who to look into next if I were to flip? The idea of ignoring someone is just flawed no matter what.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:01 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@Creature, @Viomi, is it possible that either of you could state a full case on Lalendra? Currently, she is one of my strongest town reads.
I mostly just lurk now.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:19 am

Post by CommKnight »

Either I'm being hard pocketed here, or a solid town bloc is beginning to form and there's quite a few people who aren't on it who will want to be on it. But won't ever get that chance now.

<Creature, texcat, Viomi, mutantdevle>
<northsidegal, Lalendra, CityElectric, KidAmn>
<Chip Butty, CheekyTeeky, Aster>

4 lock-town, 4 neutrals and 3 current SRs.

Kid and North should be safe today because of their top 5 in draft order. (Just trust me on this, I've been saying it all day and there's a bloody reason I've been saying it).

You guys won't lynch Aster for some unknown reason. (Seriously, if I don't make it to mid-game/end-game and he's still alive, someone needs to lynch that scum-sack).

I'm tending to believe Lale might be town here. Just no solid read yet on that.

I really think the lynch should be in City, Chip, or Cheeky today. Legit 2/3 scum at the very least gotta be in this trio.

So my question is: Why TR Chip? Who here TR's him? At all? What has he done besides hop on my wagon and push for PR deaths to make you guys avoid lynching his ass?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Creature »

So we can strike out texcat, Viomi, mutant, CK, north, KidAmn and me from lynch options for today, right?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Creature »

Chip Butty is like an Aster for me, I haven't gathered enough confidence.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Creature »

Hi, I'm there, anyone want to talk with me?

We could talk mainly about our lynch options for today:
Aster
CheekyTeeky
Chip Butty
CityElectric
Lalendra
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Creature »

Oh, and it isn't a requirement for scum to choose number 1. In fact, I think they would avoid that number.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1011, CityElectric wrote:Aster has quite a lot of posts
with a lot of math
in them which I don't quite understand.
lol
Sigh
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:11 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'll lynch Creature, Viomi or Comm today.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Creature »

Three of the most active players?
Sigh
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:19 am

Post by CommKnight »

Three of the most towniest players. Cheeky is a scummy or a VI.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1204, texcat wrote:
Oh hey, lurkscummer dropped in to leave a completely misinformed post and then disappear again without leaving anything useful, such as reads or thoughts on the current wagons.

Must've been because I voted Lalendra..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Viomi »

Also can we stop this whole "it's less of a risk to lynch people lower on the list" bullshit? Draft order is NAI. Which numbers scum would or wouldn't pick is WIFOM. Not only that, if scum has good PRs, we could be looking at more than one death tonight or a scum roleblocker stopping our PRs. It isn't less of a risk to lynch me, because then you're risking letting scum PRs live too long.

Vote people who you think are actually scummy. People who are cruising along in the background while we make conspiracy theories about what numbers scum would pick.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1208, texcat wrote:
KidAmn wrote:I think Viomi's issue is with Lalendra not responding to her rebuttal and requests for comment on said rebuttal, though?
I guess. Although she didn't ignore his rebuttal; she did respond, of sorts, in . And the below seems like a gross mischaracterization. She gave a lot of information, and then said that she had nothing further to comment on.
Viomi wrote:But sadly Lalendra seems dedicated to the cause of refusing to give any information whatsoever.
You think it's a mischaracterization because you're partaking in the exact same behavior. Your lurking is hurting town. I can't wait to lynch the fuck out of you tomorrow.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1218, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll lynch Creature, Viomi or Comm today.
Oh look, more scum just dropping in to let us know they're still wanting to lynch town without commenting on any current events or scumhunting.

Return to “Completed Open Games”