Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 96, Hawk wrote:Meta diving and then defending his argument is scummy?
Yes. Using meta is garbage in general. His conclusions were wrong and didn’t really make sense plus people enter rvs different each game. Changing your entrance isn’t AI.

So he’s basically grasping at something to use which is very scummy
I love MUFFINS!!!
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:24 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

The answer is both are scum. I'm inclined to flashwagon TIAM now to get more accurate reads.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 97, rb wrote:
In post 74, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 68, rb wrote:Sky Paladin probably town though
Based off what exactly?
I think presuming innocence in grey-areas is unlikely to come from scum, bc that would create a lot of work backtracking later

will see how sky develops but its townlean rn
It wouldn’t really though cause that’s the beauty of mafia. You can change your mind when new evidence is presented. What he said could come from either alignment.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 99, humaneatingmonkey wrote:As town, can you see that your first reaction to this post is to metadive the fuck out of it? Note that he didn't even vote it at first, only when he was under pressure and forced to do something with it. I'm not seeing that as organic town process.
I agree with this.
I love MUFFINS!!!
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:27 am

Actually, let's do this

VOTE: PsykoSavant

Last to the wagon is scum
PsykoSavant
PsykoSavant
Goon
PsykoSavant
Goon
Goon
Location: A land down under. Where women glow and men plunder.

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:31 am

Post by PsykoSavant »

In post 99, humaneatingmonkey wrote:As town, can you see that your first reaction to this post is to metadive the fuck out of it? Note that he didn't even vote it at first, only when he was under pressure and forced to do something with it. I'm not seeing that as organic town process.
I told you that I had given him sketch points for it based on the fact that it was only 2 scum games that I could use for my read and conclusions. I didn't actually vote until afterwards when he gained more sketch points for purposely lying and saying he was only scum in 1 game, and his subsequent posts which got progressively scummier to me. Once he hit my threshold for a vote, I placed a vote there.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 100, Apple Jack wrote:
Yes. Using meta is garbage in general. His conclusions were wrong and didn’t really make sense plus people enter rvs different each game. Changing your entrance isn’t AI.

I only disagree with the using meta is garbage. I get where you're coming from but I feel like you're making assumptions based off things you shouldn't know. How can his conclusions be wrong if we don't know 2IAM alignment this game?

Grasping is scummy. Defending when pressured is not. He literally got called a liar page one.

I can agree it seems inorganic but he hasn't made any other posts since, so I remain to be unconvinced it's more scummy than town but maybe I'm missing something...

Psycho posted: Why did you decide to defend your metadived rather than retract and say the argument was weak? anything besides him lieing (making a mistake)
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Apple Jack »

But it makes no sense to meta dive him based on his entry. I just don’t understand why you as town would do that. I could see why you as scum would.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Apple Jack »

^ directed at psycho obviously
I love MUFFINS!!!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Hawk »

Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to out if my preview before I post shows new posts and I want to respond. I'm a slow typer and play from my phone mostly.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:38 am

Psyko, do you think he was purposely lying there? Do you seem him now as someone you would like to lynch?

Hawk, just post what you need to post lmao that's what I do
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 19, PsykoSavant wrote:
In post 16, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Also interested in how fast you found it important to metadive TIAM lmao

VOTE: PsykoSavant
I'm on break from school, I have nothing better to do with my time. I hate RVS so I went looking for data on something I found weird. For the shiggles.

Take your pick of reasons.
People being like but what's the reason. He gave 4 reasons here. I don't think he expected this to pan out the way it did.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:41 am

smh if you think those are AI reasons lmao
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:41 am

motivation is more AI
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:43 am

brb after work with a functional reads list
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 110, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Psyko, do you think he was purposely lying there? Do you seem him now as someone you would like to lynch?

Hawk, just post what you need to post lmao that's what I do
It's preview edit!! right? Or PE: Something like that.

Also that's not very towny lol if you had a thought process but then it changes based of something someone said before you got it out there it can be helpful to see your opinion before in writing and then your reaction after a post.

EP:
I don't think theyre alignment reasons I don't think his metadive is alignment indicative, thus I don't see scummy motivation to defend your argument when pressured why not just be like I was just bored guys chill it probably means shit all?
PsykoSavant
PsykoSavant
Goon
PsykoSavant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:46 am

Post by PsykoSavant »

In post 106, Hawk wrote:
In post 100, Apple Jack wrote:

I only disagree with the using meta is garbage. I get where you're coming from but I feel like you're making assumptions based off things you shouldn't know. How can his conclusions be wrong if we don't know 2IAM alignment this game?

Grasping is scummy. Defending when pressured is not. He literally got called a liar page one.

I can agree it seems inorganic but he hasn't made any other posts since, so I remain to be unconvinced it's more scummy than town but maybe I'm missing something...

Psycho posted: Why did you decide to defend your metadived rather than retract and say the argument was weak? anything besides him lieing (making a mistake)
Because I honestly see a pattern even if ya'll don't see it.
In post 107, Apple Jack wrote:But it makes no sense to meta dive him based on his entry. I just don’t understand why you as town would do that. I could see why you as scum would.
He said "truly random." I don't like that he felt the need to point out it really is random, feels like over-justification and sent up flags. See prior reasons about being bored to tears etc. The progression of him voting, continuing to pressure me to see if the wagon would form, and then unvoting when he realized a) he wasn't gaining the quick traction he was looking for and b) I'm actually making a good argument is scummy. I do think he was either purposely lying or hoping that we wouldn't find the game that just closed.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Hawk »

Now I'm more uncertain than before.

I don't see why you would think he would be purposefully lying. Also I don't see arguments for why he was scummy I see arguments that he has a meta and was following it... which is fine... for like drawing information out but not AI to this game... like meta is only AI on completed games because it can be manipulated. It is a useful tool for drawing things out of people but you're focusing way less on that and more on the metaread itself....

I'll explore more when I get to take my lunch getting to work now.

Till then UNVOTE: Though I highly doubt that scum could have hammered you at L2 elegantly enough for us not to be suspicious of people voting you.
PsykoSavant
PsykoSavant
Goon
PsykoSavant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:59 am

Post by PsykoSavant »

In post 117, Hawk wrote:Now I'm more uncertain than before.

I don't see why you would think he would be purposefully lying. Also I don't see arguments for why he was scummy I see arguments that he has a meta and was following it... which is fine... for like drawing information out but not AI to this game... like meta is only AI on completed games because it can be manipulated. It is a useful tool for drawing things out of people but you're focusing way less on that and more on the metaread itself....

I'll explore more when I get to take my lunch getting to work now.

Till then UNVOTE: Though I highly doubt that scum could have hammered you at L2 elegantly enough for us not to be suspicious of people voting you.
Are you even reading my posts?
I said that the opening post and metadive put him on my radar, not the reason I voted him.
The lying is why I voted him.
The scummy progression of voting, pressuring, unvoting when no wagon formed is what is keeping my vote there.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 116, PsykoSavant wrote:He said "truly random." I don't like that he felt the need to point out it really is random, feels like over-justification and sent up flags
But to the point of meta diving? Just doesn’t seem like the logical progression
I love MUFFINS!!!
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:01 am

Post by rb »

I mean i just scumread ppl who use meta a lot since i cbf looking up all the meta to verify if they even are using meta correctly
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:04 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 98, Hawk wrote:
In post 26, TwoInAMillion wrote:Now that I think about it that's a blantant lie so more votes pls.
In post 35, TwoInAMillion wrote:"More often" still implies more than twice.
The second post after the first before unvoting is what I meant by shade. Like you're saying he still looked scummy for what he said even tho he didn't lie and your initial was yeah that was a lie scum!

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your tone in 35 but it sounds like something you'd say if you still thought what someone did was scummy. Like "You lied" "Oh, you explained, well to me it sounded like you said more than that so still a lie"
You understand that the reason I thought he was lying was that one of my scum games had just finished less than 24 hours after he posted about it and we are not supposed to discuss ongoing games. I had not been made aware that it was over and it was an extremely short game so I wasn't checking up on it as often and was expecting it to last longer. You are not understanding the situation it seems.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Hawk »

When I said I didn't see arguments I was specifically meaning your 116 btw. My quote didn't take I guess.

EP: I am. I asked you why you defended your metadived argument besides him lieing (making a mistake) and you said because you saw a pattern.

Will respond more to this later.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:05 am

Post by rb »

somehow it seems weird to think 2iam would omit it and hope we dont notice when both me and monkey were also in that game?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:06 am

Post by rb »

if anything the fact he is careless about this stuff makes me think hes town bc hed be very 'wary' of how i caught him as scum in that game just before. none of the things that pinged me then rly ping me here either.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”