Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1322, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1314, Viomi wrote:And I did make a case..
I do remember you saying a few words as to why she is scum. But IIRC, it was mostly just pointing out holes in her pushes and criticising her activity. In general, it just felt OMGUSy. The only thing that I could perhaps consider being scummy is how she didn't reply to your reply to her original case on you. Personally, I just see it as she was never really hard pushing you. If you want to, we can pressure her to reply to that, but I honestly don't see how that would help us right now. If you want me to believe she is scum, make a more detailed case on her pointing to specific posts. It takes walls to change my strong reads, not sentences.
Yes, because pointing out that her pushes are all fake and misreps, and that she's active lurking this game so she doesn't have to give us any more information than she needs to is definitely what OMGUS is.

"Personally, I just see it as she was never really hard pushing you."
Then read the fucking thread and pay attention to the fact that pushing me is the only thing she's done in D2.

Just because you're from some shit forum where lurking the game out is somehow not scummy doesn't mean that's the case here.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1324, mutantdevle wrote:Also, how do we not have enough time to explore NSG but we do have time to explore Lalendra? Lalendra has only been slightly more mentioned as scum than NSG has and there is no strong case for either of them. It would take a lot to change people's opinions on either of them and I simply think that the time is not there at this stage.
There is a strong case, you just aren't paying attention.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Viomi »

Literally every single one of Lalendra's posts today have been one of three things:

Fluff
Viomi is scum
I'd be okay with Comm too I guess
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1324, mutantdevle wrote:Also, how do we not have enough time to explore NSG but we do have time to explore Lalendra?
Draft order.
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1328, Creature wrote:
In post 1324, mutantdevle wrote:Also, how do we not have enough time to explore NSG but we do have time to explore Lalendra?
Draft order.
This is a dumb post.

Also NSG wasn't on either of the wagons that we know pretty much all of scum must've been on, and Lalendra was, so..
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Creature »

northsidegal is way more competent than how she has been this game.
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1330, Creature wrote:northsidegal is way more competent than how she has been this game.
That too.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Viomi »

Oh boy, only two more hours until Aster is prodded.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:44 am

Post by KidAmn »

So only 1hr 40 until they post
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1333, KidAmn wrote:So only 1hr 40 until they post
:giggle:

Which means we're getting close to Lalendra's prodge as well.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:53 am

Post by texcat »

We have almost 2 days left. I'm really getting a bad feeling about this. It seems like compromise lynches are almost always town.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1335, texcat wrote:We have almost 2 days left. I'm really getting a bad feeling about this. It seems like compromise lynches are almost always town.
Which wagons are you saying are compromise lynches? I wouldn't call Lalendra a compromise, in fact I scumread her way more than CK. CK was more of a compromise lynch for me.
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Aster »

Prodging here with Swiss precision <3

Frankly, I don't think much is going on right now. I still think that CommKnight is the only player with a solid scumread, and I still think he is the one we should lynch. There are a whole bunch of other players who I think are at least antitown, but CommKnight remains the only one whose actions are clearly scum and cannot be explained with VI.

As for the discussion on the last few pages, I think Creature is trying to waffle around with posts like
In post 1180, Creature wrote:So shouldn't CityElectric or Lalendra be policy lynched?
In post 1237, Creature wrote:So now who do we discuss about?
In post 1243, Creature wrote:Any other player we can discuss about?
In post 1270, Creature wrote:I guess we'll have to work together, because apparently Chip Butty and CheekyTeeky will do everything to get one of the generic "scumreads" (CommKnight, Creature, Viomi) lynched today.
In post 1283, Creature wrote:I guess we never needed this deadline extension if everybody simply won't move.
In post 1294, Creature wrote:Do you have anyone outside CK, Viomi and me you would accept to wagon?
In post 1299, Creature wrote:We could go back to Lalendra, the problem is getting support.
... and a whole lot of others that I don't feel quoting.

The impression that I'm getting is that Creature has taken "CommKnight is a bad" and is now trying to get anyone but CommKnight lynched. Aside from CommKnight and Texcat, Creature seems fine with lynching just about anyone.

Ironically, despite pushing strongly away from the CommKnight bandwagon, he's not actually pushing towards any other bandwagon. Similar to his business with mutantdevle. It looks like Creature knows more about who
not
to lynch than who to lynch.

Which really isn't helping town. Creature, if you want to avoid lynching CommKnight so badly, how about you find somebody and deliver a solid case against them? Like, so solid that your target looks more scummy than CommKnight?

Because right now it looks like you are just waffling around, condemning the CommKnight wagon for no reason flat, yet are not willing to take responsibility for any alternative action. Just about everything you're saying looks noncommittal. You've filled five pages with "Who shall we lynch?", but I don't think I've seen any scumhunting done.

I'm quite suspicious of Creature's noncommittal buddying. If CommKnight flips red, I think he's the next player we should go after.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1308, Creature wrote:You can join any of Chip and Lalendra. CK should also join, so does mutant. Eventually town will have to compromise into the wagon (and get scum as a bonus).
I mean, he didn't say he'd be cool lynching anyone, he said he'd be cool with Chip or Lalendra. Both of which are very scummy players who were both on wagons I know were on town, sooo... Yeah, wanna help us get Lalendra?
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Aster »

In post 1338, Viomi wrote:
In post 1308, Creature wrote:You can join any of Chip and Lalendra. CK should also join, so does mutant. Eventually town will have to compromise into the wagon (and get scum as a bonus).
I mean, he didn't say he'd be cool lynching anyone, he said he'd be cool with Chip or Lalendra. Both of which are very scummy players who were both on wagons I know were on town, sooo... Yeah, wanna help us get Lalendra?
In some posts such as the one you quoted, Creature does indeed narrow down to a few specific targets. However, as can be seen by reading through his ISO, Creature will keep suggesting different players to get lynched if he doesn't get support for whom he suggests. Most of his suggenstions circle around the same set of players
In post 1215, Creature wrote:Hi, I'm there, anyone want to talk with me?

We could talk mainly about our lynch options for today:
Aster
CheekyTeeky
Chip Butty
CityElectric
Lalendra
That said, it does appear to me that he's more looking for whom of those he can get lynched than for whom of those he thinks is the most scummy. He often proposes some of them, and when he doesn't get support, he proposes some others. I also think the following post is remarkable:
In post 1320, Creature wrote:I would do northsidegal if we had way more time. Maybe we can do her tomorrow.
The reason he isn't doing northside is because of draft order (.) I quite wonder what he meant with "do"? If he means figuring out whether northside is scum, reading through her ISO and putting together a case shouldn't take more than a few hours, for which we have plenty of time. I suppose that with "do" he means "get northside lynched", which would be problematic because he cannot use the "avoid powerroles" sentiment to move players from CommKnight to northside.

This gives me again the impression that Creature is not concerned with whom is scum but with whom he can get lynched.

As for Lalendra, most of the things she said look sane to me (a whole lot more sane that what I'm seeing
some others
in this thread saying.) I acknowledge that she's yet another lurker, especially during the second day. Currently, we've got Lalendra, Northside, CityElectric and Texcat lurking. As much as lurkers hurt town, we currently cannot afford to policy lynch all of them—town may well end up dead before we're done lynching lurkers.

I think policy lynching lurkers is better reserved for when there are no better scummy targets (like Creature claims to be the case), but I currently have high confidence that CommKnight is scum (and thus, likely powerrole scum) and I think it is right now a much better idea to get rid of that scumbag and reduce scumnumbers by 1, than to go after lurkers right now. Moreover, Creature is quite acting like Comm's scumbuddy so I'm also quite suspicious of whatever bandwagon he's pushing.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Viomi »

I'm not trying to lynch Lalendra because she's a lurker. If I was trying to lynch the lurkiest, I'd be lynching CityElectric.

I'm lynching Lalendra because she's milestones more scummy than CK.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1335, texcat wrote:We have almost 2 days left. I'm really getting a bad feeling about this. It seems like compromise lynches are almost always town.
The difference is that we're trying to make a scum lynch a compromise lynch because we lack support, unlike CK wagon which is the definition of compromise.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1337, Aster wrote:Creature seems fine with lynching just about anyone.
Tell me you're kidding, please.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1337, Aster wrote:Like, so solid that your target looks more scummy than CommKnight?
The problem is that what you consider solid is actually fallacic generic tells.

I don't even see where CommKnight is being antitown.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1337, Aster wrote:It looks like Creature knows more about who not to lynch than who to lynch.
Yeah, you're right, I find it easier to find a solid townread than a solid scumread.

Also, you're basically contradicting this affirmation:
Creature seems fine with lynching just about anyone.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1337, Aster wrote:yet are not willing to take responsibility for any alternative action.
I was like "do you want to push Lalendra?" "I guess we have enough support to do Lalendra or Chip" and you post this?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1337, Aster wrote:but I don't think I've seen any scumhunting done.
My talking about northsidegal, Lalendra, Chip Butty, CheekyTeeky, etc. is what then?

What I was doing with CommKnight when he seemed scummy for me was what if not scumhuntijng?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1339, Aster wrote:That said, it does appear to me that he's more looking for whom of those he can get lynched than for whom of those he thinks is the most scummy.
I was more collectively there, trying to find agreement.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1339, Aster wrote:This gives me again the impression that Creature is not concerned with whom is scum but with whom he can get lynched.
I actually have a scumteam guess and arguments to think the others are town.

Meanwhile players like you are more bothered with making sure CK is lynched than anything.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1339, Aster wrote:As much as lurkers hurt town, we currently cannot afford to policy lynch all of them
Hence why we should actually try to sort the lurkers. It isn't impossible for scum to be among them.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Open Games”