Mini 1975: A Village in the Woods (Game Over!)

mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:23 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 80, Ghostly Penguin wrote:My question has to do with less clarification of reads and more to do with the the list itself. Early days yet, but you're not particularly passionate/dispassionate about anyone? If not, why?

--Ghost
I guess I'm just not really as quick to have strong reads as most others. That may surprise you given my short day history but on the other site my leans would be my strong reads. Here though, don't like being so quick to trust or to push overs. The more content I see in a person, the better I can read them. Since it's still early days, I obviously don't have strong reads on anyone. My reads on everyone here could change at any time, those reads are based on first impressions and gut feelings. I don't usually start voting or pushing my reads until late day 1.

UNVOTE:
RVS is over.
I mostly just lurk now.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Joey_ »

I dislike people not answering directs questions that doesn't requires to post a wall @Hopkirk @Mozamis

I asked kirk why he assumed moon fosed him
I asked mozamis why he voted me over raya for technically the same issue, apparent sheeping
Moon asked mozamis his opinion about my content but answer someone else that was askwer previously but not moon's question

When yall decides to ignore/not answer and its early game it really makes me assumes you guys have an agenda and a reason not to answer, which is something that fucked me over in others games so please, at least aknowledge the question if you dont want to answer it
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 101, Joey_ wrote:I dislike people not answering directs questions that doesn't requires to post a wall @Hopkirk @Mozamis

I asked kirk why he assumed moon fosed him
I asked mozamis why he voted me over raya for technically the same issue, apparent sheeping
Moon asked mozamis his opinion about my content but answer someone else that was askwer previously but not moon's question

When yall decides to ignore/not answer and its early game it really makes me assumes you guys have an agenda and a reason not to answer, which is something that fucked me over in others games so please, at least aknowledge the question if you dont want to answer it
"but answer something that was asked previously"
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:37 am

Post by Hopkirk »

@Joey: You asked me a question in 63. I answered in 64. Is that what you're talking about?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:42 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 81, moonbird wrote:@mutant Would love your take on Ghosts, as they're sitting low in the scumlsits. I actually kind of like their above wall.
In post 69, Ghostly Penguin wrote:I would just like to play a game of mafia. Not having an uninformed majority versus an informed minority is not mafia,
it's narrative storytelling where the players all agree to kill each other by democracy every day and we chase boogeymen and that may be my cup of tea if I know that's what I'm getting into. Scum most likely, barring the mod getting REAL creative, have a chat. When it's open is not super relevant until the mechanics of the game reveal themselves for it to be super relevant. I would presume that some of the other players are trying to kill you unless proven otherwise.
This just felt forced to me. They were replying to something I specifically stated I only mentioned as an example rather than something I genuinely believed. Hence, it did not need refuting nor did any of my wild theories need any discussion.
I mostly just lurk now.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 64, Hopkirk wrote:'Scum!Hopkirk slips'
If it has a close to 0% chance of ever occuring then it's strange to spend a paragraph on it.
@Kirk well i really didnt see that as an answer but yea okay
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:57 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 79, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
I forgot that ABR is what I'll call a 'terse' player; that'll make him hard to read. I do like his posting, however, so that's a thing.

PM: Since I don't see mod lightning bolts coming from the sky, I can presume that Rule 11 is something that the mod can amuse themselves with with the number of players who confirm incorrectly.
The better question is: do you find Rule 11 breakers/adherents AI in any way?

-Ghost
I don't really know what AI means. If I did, I would be able to answer the question directly, but if you were to ask me, Rule 11 is a pointless rule if there is no punishment. There's nothing to be gained from people breaking Rule 11, or even following Rule 11, other than they were either excited to play or didn't actually check the thread and just their Role PM.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:08 am

Post by Hopkirk »

VOTE: PMysterious
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 99, Hopkirk wrote:@Mutant: I was curious about the Bins read as of 72 (excluded posts after you said that).
Post seems townie to me. I guess I just kinda like the acknowledgment of the shit posting and the promises of it to stop; not that I had a problem with the shit posting.
I mostly just lurk now.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Hopkirk »

AI is 'alignment indicative' (whether it represents alignment or not) by the way.

I don't feel acknowledging shit posting is AI.
Ibuki Meowda
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Ibuki Meowda »

In post 106, PMysterious wrote:
I don't really know what AI means. If I did, I would be able to answer the question directly, but if you were to ask me, Rule 11 is a pointless rule if there is no punishment. There's nothing to be gained from people breaking Rule 11, or even following Rule 11, other than they were either excited to play or didn't actually check the thread and just their Role PM.
seems like it was there to see who could follow directions and who couldn't
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Raya36 »

What about my posts are hollow? I mean, I've only actually posted once.

Throwing a few quick reads down:

Town:
Ghostly Penguin
Joey
Hopkirk
Mutantdevle

Scum:
Mozamis
Bins
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Ghostly Penguin »

In post 106, PMysterious wrote:
In post 79, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
I forgot that ABR is what I'll call a 'terse' player; that'll make him hard to read. I do like his posting, however, so that's a thing.

PM: Since I don't see mod lightning bolts coming from the sky, I can presume that Rule 11 is something that the mod can amuse themselves with with the number of players who confirm incorrectly.
The better question is: do you find Rule 11 breakers/adherents AI in any way?

-Ghost
Mod amusement isn't nothing. Hopkirk answered what AI was.
In post 109, Hopkirk wrote:AI is 'alignment indicative' (whether it represents alignment or not) by the way.

I don't feel acknowledging shit posting is AI.
So, why the PM vote?

Something about Raya's list seems...safe. I realize I have a very similar list but if she's posted once; Raya, talk about some of your reads if you could, please.

- Ghost
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Hopkirk »

PM has Three posts.
First is RVS.
Second is about Rule 11 when people are talking about it.
Third is about Rule 11 when it has been discussed, and without comments on anything else.
Don't like the lack of contribution in the third given the second.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ joey =thought i had already answered this, but try an dlook at from my P.O.V - hopkirk makes some points, and you come in and go "me, too"! Maybe i was reaching, but to me it looked maybe like you were just sheeping him as scum sometimes do to look town.
still, you been very annoyed about it, which makes think maybe you are town. Whatevr. More interested in raya atm.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

I'm getting over a case of the flu. I'll hopefully be posting tomorrow, but I don't trust myself tonight to say anything coherent.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 112, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
Something about Raya's list seems...safe. I realize I have a very similar list but if she's posted once; Raya, talk about some of your reads if you could, please.
(Most of my town reads are mainly tone and gut)

Town:
Ghostly Penguin - This one is more of a gut and tone read. , , are the posts I specifically got the read from but the tone felt consistent throughout their iso.
Joey - I still like post 's thought process. I get where some people are coming from when they say it sounds like busy work but it came across to me a lot more like a townie trying to find scum even with a limited amount of information. Besides, he stated that it wasn't relevent and the only reason he posted it was because he was asked to. I also like the post where he asks people to answer his questions from before. I feel like scum would probably be less invested in the responces to the questions and more invested in just looking busy in general.
Hopkirk - Hopkirk is similar to joey plus I liked how he was responding to the pressure from dreal. The rest is a tone/gut read. I like his too.
Mutantdevle - I like how he just skipped by the rule 11 discussion. It was interesting for the first few people but when it kept on getting talked about it was starting to just get in the way of actual scumhunting. The rest of the read is tone and gut.

Scum:
Mozamis - the "ps you scum?" came across as forced. It sounded like a buddying attempt but he decided to tack that onto the bottom to make it sound less like that. Same goes for after that. was a stretch considering he had been asked to share his thought process and it was completely different and sounded pretty well thought over. is a poor explanation and can be countered by what I just said. seems sheepy. Someone already said my posts were hollow and scummy, someone after them described them as hollow then when he is prompted about one he said vague and wishy washy...
Bins - I know she has exams but she really hasn't posted anything about anything AI this game besided her last post which just says 'I could go for either Raya or Ibuki', 'I don't know what to look for', and the fourth person to say something along the lines of my posts being hollow. This scumread is probably more of a 'I want you to post more because your posts are bad' pressure scumread.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Bins »

Sorry, yeah. It's just a busy time of the year currently.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Bins »

[By that I mean, probably don't expect much until after Christmas].
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:00 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 107, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: PMysterious
missed this.
seemed to come form nowhere, why the vote? PM done very little so far
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:01 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 113, Hopkirk wrote:PM has Three posts.
First is RVS.
Third is about Rule 11 when it has been discussed, and without comments on anything else.
shit sorry missed this as well :lol:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:03 am

Post by mozamis »

raya scummy OMGUS of me is scummy OMGUS
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 120, mozamis wrote:
In post 113, Hopkirk wrote:PM has Three posts.
First is RVS.
shit sorry missed this as well :lol:
What do you think of it?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:40 am

Post by mozamis »

it's more null fo rme. sure, nothing that screams town from PM, but he has contyributed much. At least his psts dont seem forced unlike Rayas
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:40 am

Post by mozamis »

Hop, need you on Raya

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”