Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I want you to literally tell me. I don't want to hear how things I do "aren't working for you". It's time for you to give you're actual thoughts on things, here.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Chara »

In post 744, Aeronaut wrote:P-edit Besides the post where you say he's on your lynch list, you have zero posts where you say he could be scum.
In post 722, Chara wrote:i haven't, that's why i'm not confident in the read either way. i bring up meta only to say the post about Marquis doesn't look scummy to me. i think Smocaine's town, though, and he can probably read Kokichi better than i can.
but i now have my laptop and a free hour, so let's see what i can do here.
In post 719, Chara wrote:
In post 704, Aeronaut wrote:Can you elaborate on this?
i've played with Kokichi a few times recently. he's a little offbeat. i'm not certain he's town, but i've seen some towny things. i can't say for sure because he's not really been hunting today. still, he says he's busy, which i also am, and it's the holiday.
i find his claim plausible. and scum pretending to have checked the dead mason is a terrible claim to fake.
1 and 2. are you reading my posts?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 536, Chara wrote:
In post 525, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Chara's prob town.
talk about this?

urge to lynch NM is... present.
i want to townread Kokichi. a little.

still haven't read most of the day. haha.
In post 635, Chara wrote:less confident townreads are Kokichi and Laser.
Smocaine is leftovers but i need to look at the Creature wagon again.
LUV and Kaede are actual leftovers, but i'm more confident in my ability to read Kaede.

Luca, Cheet, and Aero are town.

and it's going fine, thank you. :>
In post 692, Chara wrote:i don't find Kokichi's post scummy. it's, at most, awkward. Kokichi town regularly makes awkward posts. home soon.
In post 719, Chara wrote:
In post 704, Aeronaut wrote:Can you elaborate on this?
i've played with Kokichi a few times recently. he's a little offbeat. i'm not certain he's town, but i've seen some towny things. i can't say for sure because he's not really been hunting today. still, he says he's busy, which i also am, and it's the holiday.
i find his claim plausible. and scum pretending to have checked the dead mason is a terrible claim to fake.
In post 722, Chara wrote:i haven't, that's why i'm not confident in the read either way. i bring up meta only to say the post about Marquis doesn't look scummy to me. i think Smocaine's town, though, and he can probably read Kokichi better than i can.
but i now have my laptop and a free hour, so let's see what i can do here.
In post 726, Chara wrote:
In post 723, Aeronaut wrote:It might be a terrible claim for scum, but it also doesn't make any sense from town.
it not making sense as either alignment doesn't make it scum, either.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Those are literally posts of you saying he's town, or saying you townread someone that doesn't think so.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Chara »

In post 744, Aeronaut wrote:Ok so Chara made kind of a good point about the fact that Kokichi could have innoed anyone as town

UNVOTE:

but what doesn't make sense is that chara still wants to lynch Kokichi?
i don't want to lynch Kokichi. the list of four players i've voted are the ones i'm not confident are town. i've said this.

and yes, it is a good point, thank you.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I don't feel like you're properly engaging Chara's points.
And this isn't the first time I've felt like you've done this during the course of this game.
I haven't really believed the way you've switched from read to read. The jump from person to person feels clunky like you NEED justification in order to start pushing someone, instead of just feeling like someone is scum.
I don't feel like you actually believe that Chara is scum, or that Smocaine was scum or that Kokichi was scum or that Marquis was scum.
It strongly feels like you're just dropping reasoning that you feel will look genuine to people, rather than actually trying to parse and find scum here.

I believe a lot more of what Chara's putting down here in these last few posts than anything you've done this game.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Ok i got tired of all these power outages so ill phone post an unvote and give more later when i can keep my pc on.
UNVOTE:
But this is taking me back to V3.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Chara »

In post 740, Chara wrote:it's a list of players i'm not confident are town.
i'll just. post this again.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Chara »

In post 756, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Ok i got tired of all these power outages so ill phone post an unvote and give more later when i can keep my pc on.
UNVOTE:
But this is taking me back to V3.
good luck with the power, Kaede! that's frustrating.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 755, Cheetory6 wrote:I don't feel like you're properly engaging Chara's points.
And this isn't the first time I've felt like you've done this during the course of this game.
I haven't really believed the way you've switched from read to read. The jump from person to person feels clunky like you NEED justification in order to start pushing someone, instead of just feeling like someone is scum.
I don't feel like you actually believe that Chara is scum, or that Smocaine was scum or that Kokichi was scum or that Marquis was scum.
It strongly feels like you're just dropping reasoning that you feel will look genuine to people, rather than actually trying to parse and find scum here.

I believe a lot more of what Chara's putting down here in these last few posts than anything you've done this game.
Please answer my last post.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Chara »

In post 749, Aeronaut wrote:Cheetory, please tell me how Chara showing up and posting a lynch list, half of which are his townreads, with no information otherwise is town.
here's more of the "logic" vs. real scumhunting. there's not really an effort to understand my thought process, just to spin it negatively.

same with my Kokichi read. he's been a minor townread and i found the points against him to be NAI. he is
not
taken from my lynchlist in spite of my minor townread because i'm not confident in the read. but Aero tries to spin that as a contradiction too and is appealing to you instead of discussing with me.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 749, Aeronaut wrote:Cheetory, please tell me how Chara showing up and posting a lynch list, half of which are his townreads, with no information otherwise is town.
Town isn't necessarily rational?
Town regularly changes its mind with new information.
I believe Chara's flip on you given that I'm also hard scumreading you right now based on your recent posting.

This is literally the third time you've done this "how the fuck is this person town" shtick with me and it's starting to get old.
Marquis was ridiculously town when he was alive and you didn't see it.
Chara's being really town right now and you're not seeing it.
You've pushed Smocaine/Kokichi on slick logical reasoning that doesn't seem real to me.

Sorry if I'm wrong and you're actually that frustrated with my play here, but man it just does not read that way to me right now.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, if you want a hill to die on, push Chara if you want, but you're getting lynched over Chara 9 times out of 10 here.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 754, Chara wrote:
In post 744, Aeronaut wrote:Ok so Chara made kind of a good point about the fact that Kokichi could have innoed anyone as town

UNVOTE:

but what doesn't make sense is that chara still wants to lynch Kokichi?
i don't want to lynch Kokichi. the list of four players i've voted are the ones i'm not confident are town. i've said this.

and yes, it is a good point, thank you.
In post 725, Chara wrote:Kokichi Oma
Lil Uzi Vert
Aeronaut
Kaede Akamatsu

i don't see myself lynching anyone not on this list.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 760, Chara wrote:
here's more of the "logic" vs. real scumhunting. there's not really an effort to understand my thought process, just to spin it negatively.

same with my Kokichi read. he's been a minor townread and i found the points against him to be NAI. he is
not
taken from my lynchlist in spite of my minor townread because i'm not confident in the read. but Aero tries to spin that as a contradiction too and is appealing to you instead of discussing with me.
Having two townreads on your lynchlist when there are multiple other people in the game is a huge

In post 761, Cheetory6 wrote:
I believe Chara's flip on you given that I'm also hard scumreading you right now based on your recent posting.

This is literally the third time you've done this "how the fuck is this person town" shtick with me and it's starting to get old.
You've pushed Smocaine/Kokichi on slick logical reasoning that doesn't seem real to me.

Sorry if I'm wrong and you're actually that frustrated with my play here, but man it just does not read that way to me right now.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Fuck, fixing that, hold on. ^^
2023 W/L | 1-0
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

There's a definite difference between not wanting to lynch someone as of right now and saying that it has a pool of 4 people that it thinks are scum.
Again, sure you want to keep pushing this?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Pretty obvious implication that Chara isn't townreading you anymore.
Again again, sure you want to keep pushing this?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

"and saying that it has a pool of 4 people that it thinks scum are in."**
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 760, Chara wrote:

not
Having two townreads on your lynchlist when there are multiple other people in the game is a HUGE contradiction.
In post 761, Cheetory6 wrote:

You pushed Kokichi too with the EXACT reasoning, Cheetory.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Chara »

In post 764, Aeronaut wrote:Having two townreads on your lynchlist when there are multiple other people in the game is a huge
who's the other townread in my lynchlist?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTE: Aero
You might as well start trying to push me as scum here because there's very little chance I'm not following through on this.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 766, Cheetory6 wrote:There's a definite difference between not wanting to lynch someone as of right now and saying that it has a pool of 4 people that it thinks are scum.
Again, sure you want to keep pushing this?
That's not what happened at all.
In post 767, Cheetory6 wrote:Pretty obvious implication that Chara isn't townreading you anymore.
Again again, sure you want to keep pushing this?
Chara townreads Aeronaut and kokichi the entire game.

Chara puts them both in his lynch pile.

Chara doesn't give reasoning behind it.

This is what scum does, Cheetory.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Chara »

Luca, Cheet, and Smocaine are very town. Laser is a less confident townread but still up there.

Kokichi, Kaede, you, and LUV are left. it's not a contradiction, let alone a huge one. i don't know why you're still pushing this or what you can't understand.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

It's not a misunderstanding, Aero's scum trying to justify the stance instead of genuinely trying to parse you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”