Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1399, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1396, Viomi wrote:
In post 1390, northsidegal wrote:it's just think i think it's a lazy lynch.
I blame shit like this.
i'll vote lalendra to avoid a no-lynch
Aw man, you two sound so similar..

Can we take a look at NSG if they don't decide to be more active and give reads / actually scumhunt tomorrow?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1399, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1396, Viomi wrote:
In post 1390, northsidegal wrote:it's just think i think it's a lazy lynch.
I blame shit like this.
i
am
listening to you and i
did
read your post. i just get a bad feeling about lynching lalendra, both from previous games and from people i suspect being on the wagon / indicating that they'd be okay voting there. i'll vote lalendra to avoid a no-lynch but it still feels off to me.
For example, you could tell us
which
people you're suspecting who are on the wagon or have indicated they'd be okay with voting there. Is it Creature and mutantdevle? Why do you scumread them? Can you pressure them or ask them questions about their behaviors in the future to try and get information out of them?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1401, Viomi wrote:For example, you could tell us which people you're suspecting who are on the wagon or have indicated they'd be okay with voting there. Is it Creature and mutantdevle? Why do you scumread them? Can you pressure them or ask them questions about their behaviors in the future to try and get information out of them?
come on, you of all people should have read my posts. yeah, it's mutant and creature and i've done exactly what you're talking about. look at , , , just for example.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by northsidegal »

like, i have been scumhunting and i feel like people are just using my v/la as an excuse to say that i haven't been doing anything.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by texcat »

Let's talk about Chip. If we can't lynch Viomi, then it's between Chip and CommK for me. I'm not really interested in Lalendra.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Viomi »

Oh, and texcat, before you use this shit to defend yourself,
However, some players manage to justify lurking even as Town. Power roles such as Doctor or Cop may deliberately avoid posting so as to avoid the scum's notice, thereby avoiding the nightly kills until it is time for them to claim.
If you're town, scum already knows you have a powerful PR. They also know we probably have a protection role. So lurking isn't a viable strategy for town!texcat. So texcat, why are you lurking?

PEDIT:
northsidegal wrote:
In post 1401, Viomi wrote:For example, you could tell us which people you're suspecting who are on the wagon or have indicated they'd be okay with voting there. Is it Creature and mutantdevle? Why do you scumread them? Can you pressure them or ask them questions about their behaviors in the future to try and get information out of them?
come on, you of all people should have read my posts. yeah, it's mutant and creature and i've done exactly what you're talking about. look at , , , just for example.
1133:
The closest you get to any read is sheeping City when he says he dislikes Creature dancing around the Comm wagon. No scumhunting, no real purposeful questions, no reasons for your agreement or anything to add.

1148:
This is actually a pretty decent post, for some reason I thought someone else had posted it because you've been gone. Tiny bit of scumhunting, yay. No reads or opinions still, though.

1354:
Good question at Creature again, regarding Assemble. Still not much else though.

1358:
..Literally fluff.

So great, glad you're doing at least a bit of scumhunting. Now that you're back from V/LA, I hope I can expect more from you? And would you do me a favor and provide a readslist for me?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1404, texcat wrote:Let's talk about Chip. If we can't lynch Viomi, then it's between Chip and CommK for me. I'm not really interested in Lalendra.
Aw man, texcat in here to drop another scumlurk post. Doesn't reply to any of my posts about him, doesn't give reasons why he wants to vote Chip or CK, no reasons why he isn't interested in Lalendra. No comments on my case on her, or why he obviously feels it isn't satisfactory.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Viomi »

Actually, on that note,

texcat, you think the scumteam is me, Chip, and CK?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 1204, texcat wrote:
In post 1201, Viomi wrote:I was hoping to get a response to this
The only conflicts are made up by you attempting to misread you, and then you refuse to continue your ISO because you're not town trying to find scum, you're just scum trying to find enough reasons to make your vote seem justified.
But sadly Lalendra seems dedicated to the cause of refusing to give any information whatsoever.
This is why my vote is on Viomi. Lalendra not only explained her vote when she made it (), but later, in response to Mutant, detailed the posts from Viomi that she disliked (). She gave us plenty of information about her vote.
RMFP
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1408, texcat wrote:
The only conflicts are made up by you attempting to misread you, and then you refuse to continue your ISO because you're not town trying to find scum, you're just scum trying to find enough reasons to make your vote seem justified.
But sadly Lalendra seems dedicated to the cause of refusing to give any information whatsoever.
This is why my vote is on Viomi. Lalendra not only explained her vote when she made it (), but later, in response to Mutant, detailed the posts from Viomi that she disliked (). She gave us plenty of information about her vote.
RMFP
I replied to that post, sweetheart. Which you'd know, if you had been reading
my
fucking posts.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1409, Viomi wrote:
In post 1408, texcat wrote:
RMFP
I replied to that post, sweetheart. Which you'd know, if you had been reading
my
fucking posts.
Also, guess what, that isn't my case on her. I know you aren't actually interested in finding scum, but I recently posted her entire ISO with responses and reasons why each post is scummy. Isn't that awesome? That I went through all that trouble, just to have you not read it?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Viomi »

I'm glad you made a single post with some fake (weak at best) reasoning as to why you're voting me (it's because you think Lalendra is town) about two hundred posts ago. Good for you.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Viomi »

I'm just gonna list some traits here, and you're going to guess if I'm talking about Lalendra or texcat.
  • Lurking
  • Has spent the entirety of D2 contributing nothing other than a weak, bullshit vote on whatever wagon looked easiest at the beginning of the day (me).
  • Has started slowly shifting over to CK or Chip because those wagons are looking way easier now that opinion of me has generally shifted
  • Won't read my posts, acts as if they are but then blatantly proves themselves wrong in the same post
  • Has less than 37 posts
  • Waffles between Creature, CK and I
  • Has given literally no reads except like, one time they made shit up to get town off their back
  • Liked Aster's D1 case on me, which was a case based around me being a lurker. Irony ensues.
  • Never comments on current events, never says anything that could be too disagreeable
  • In post 1098, texcat wrote:Creature is still on my scum list. I don't object to mutant\comm\chip, but I would still prefer to lynch Viomi.
    In post 1014, Lalendra wrote:Ugh, I would really rather lynch Viomi than Comm. But I will vote Comm if needed to avoid a no-lynch.
    That shit
Answer: I was talking about both of them, obviously
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Viomi »

Oh yeah, I forgot "blatantly contradicts themselves when it comes to their reasons for voting me"
In post 604, texcat wrote:VOTE: Viomi

There's something wrong with the disparity between not knowing that scum could talk before the draft yesterday, and today creating a detailed, point by point list based mostly on the setup about why Misa was NK'd.
which I responded to here
In post 607, Viomi wrote:"Viomi played PYP once like 5 years ago, so her not remembering off the top of her head at the beginning of D1 whether scum gets to talk beforehand or not (especially seeing as she was TOWN in that game) somehow contradicts with her knowing more about the setup after reading the wiki page on d2."

Why did you have to get first pick at PR? fml..
And he never replied, of course.

Then later, he said the reason his vote on me is:
In post 735, texcat wrote:@Mutant, I thought that Aster made a pretty good case on Viomi yesterday. (post ), saying that she wasn't thinking about the game, not really scum hunting and just conveniently reacting to the thread. We've seen that continue today, with all of the ad hominem arguments calling us all morons and quite a bit of omgus.
Ohh, so it's that case that Aster made about how I was lurking and not scumhunting and just casually reacting occasionally. You know, the
exact
thing you and Lalendra are doing right now? Interesting.

But wait, there's more!:
Because he thinks I'm misrepping Lalendra? Even though I'm clearly not.

So I'm not sure if he thinks I'm scum because I refreshed myself on the setup or if he thinks I'm a lurker (lol) or if he is just really convinced Lalendra is town for no apparent reason that he refuses to share.

Oh yeah, and don't forget about the post where he partakes in the dumb draft order number bullshit which later is the reason for the CommKnight wagon, which he says he's cool with:
In post 616, texcat wrote:
In post 615, CommKnight wrote: The question is: Chip or City. Which one of those two is scum?
My guess would be Chip.

But I think the Viomi lynch is better. I think there is a scum among the people who picked 1, and I think that's much more likely than among the people who picked 5. The question should be: Viomi or Aster. And the answer is Viomi.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 616, texcat wrote:The question should be: Viomi or Aster. And the answer is Viomi.
By the way, the question he means here is "Which one is easier to lynch?"
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Creature »

Guess I now understand why nsg is so uninvested this game. Still she makes the most sense as scum from the top 5 of the draft order.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Creature »

I guess this is what I expect from texcat regardless of alignment. Atleast texcat has been genuine.
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1416, Creature wrote:I guess this is what I expect from texcat regardless of alignment. Atleast texcat has been genuine.
You call that genuine?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Creature »

I don't think texcat is competent enough to plan her posts as scum.
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1418, Creature wrote:I don't think texcat is competent enough to plan her posts as scum.
Which is.. exactly why she directly contradicts herself on her reasons for voting me. Creature, come on now. You have so much opportunity as town, why do you gotta do this to me.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Creature »

It's my job to defend who I townread.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 1404, texcat wrote:Let's talk about Chip. If we can't lynch Viomi, then it's between Chip and CommK for me. I'm not really interested in Lalendra.
Hey, we agree on Chip atleast.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Creature »

Also, how the fuck Lalendra is prodded three times and not replaced? So far the games I modded were 3 prods = force-replace.
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1422, Creature wrote:Also, how the fuck Lalendra is prodded three times and not replaced? So far the games I modded were 3 prods = force-replace.
Elmo doesn't count prods as actual prods if the person is V/LA, it would seem.

Though, I don't think Lalendra was ever V/LA, so..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1420, Creature wrote:It's my job to defend who I townread.
WHY
do you townread texcat?

Return to “Completed Open Games”