Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by momo »

In post 249, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
@Mod V/LA Till 12/30
Alright...also, I will not be prodding anyone unless it is requested by other players until January 2nd because of christmas/new year

btw...all those who make 3 posts on my GTKAS over the course of their life earn the right to make a bah post
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

In post 250, momo wrote:
btw...all those who make 3 posts on my GTKAS over the course of their life earn the right to make a bah post
Mods mod and players play. Unless you know what you are doing (which you completely don't btw) what you are doing is beyond unacceptable because this is basicly Out of Game influence. No one cares about your stupid minitheme so you're not getting reviewers for it, and certainly no one cares about you. FYI your post was reported. Have a nice day and see you again hopefully never.
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 251, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 250, momo wrote:
Mods mod and players play. Unless you know what you are doing (which you completely don't btw) what you are doing is beyond unacceptable because this is basicly Out of Game influence. No one cares about your stupid minitheme so you're not getting reviewers for it, and certainly no one cares about you. FYI your post was reported. Have a nice day and see you again hopefully never.
GTKAS is the Get to Know a Scummer subforum, where you can ask users about their personal lives, experiences, and opinions. That was harsh as hell, but you have a point that he shouldn't be bribing people with in-game rewards for visiting his GTKAS, and it honestly looks pathetic that he felt he had to resort to this to get traffic on his GTKAS.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by momo »

In post 252, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 250, momo wrote:
GTKAS is the Get to Know a Scummer subforum, where you can ask users about their personal lives, experiences, and opinions. That was harsh as hell, but you have a point that he shouldn't be bribing people with in-game rewards for visiting his GTKAS, and it honestly looks pathetic that he felt he had to resort to this to get traffic on his GTKAS.
I meant it as a joke...If you guys didn't notice, I have been giving bah posts out to make the game funnier. If y'all have that much of a problem,
fine. I just try to make this game funny and enjoyable on Christmas Eve because there is just about nobody posting today and this is what I get. All I do is try and entertain you people. I really hope you are joking because if not, that is beyond harsh. The reason all I do is Bah posts is because some allow it and some don't. This way, I can just have a couple challenges to get the game going again so it doesn't die.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Schism »

voyc wrote:@Schism, as I asked before, are you confident that Assemble will flip scum? +and if yeah, why? He's posted twice, and Chip+Assemble's own signature seem to indicate activity is really NAI for him.
Probably. I dont think Assemble is even paying attention to what he is posting. Assassin has done better I admit, to where I think we can move elsewhere for now.

He now has 3 posts, which was about nothing. With the activity, this is either a scum lynch or a town lynch I won't sleep over (I think the Latter).
xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 242, Almost Chara wrote: do something useful.
In post 44, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Northsidegal
Because she cast the first vote in the game on the Innocent Child.
In post 222, Assemblerotws wrote:Just caught up. Surprised I wasn't prodded given how much I let this game slip.

I slightly townread Jo for their reaction test and agree with the IC's reads on Schism. I am also curious why people haven't unvoted the IC.
:good:

I fucking hate this game. I'm done giving it the attention it deserves. I'm willing to self to give town something to work with with my lynch and get the hydra to either die or make actual reads. We are probably not going to get much activity from enough players within the deadline to focus on the lynch. I plan on selfing the day after Christmas if Assemble/Chip/Elmo are not wagons. Assassin may be mafia but he deserves to live past D1 since hes actually playing the game. There are better lynches than him today.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 254, Schism wrote:
voyc wrote:@Schism, as I asked before, are you confident that Assemble will flip scum? +and if yeah, why? He's posted twice, and Chip+Assemble's own signature seem to indicate activity is really NAI for him.
Probably. I dont think Assemble is even paying attention to what he is posting. Assassin has done better I admit, to where I think we can move elsewhere for now.

He now has 3 posts, which was about nothing. With the activity, this is either a scum lynch or a town lynch I won't sleep over (I think the
Former
).
Oh look, scumslip.

I don't fucking care.
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

In post 250, momo wrote:
tone: harsh af. geez
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 243, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 195, Sleepless Assassin wrote: The mod's intervention on tonereader makes tone likely town. The mod called it not playing the game which shows that it's not likely to be a scum tactic. I'm very unlikely to support any Lynch on tone in this game. Hate to use reasoning like that but it stood out and it's not like I can just pretend it didn't.
In post 151, davesaz wrote:Good example of how mods need to be careful not to influence by mistake. Hopefully all's well that ends well.
In post 4, momo wrote:
Almost Chara is a mod confirmed innocent child
:D
I don't support this logic. Regardless of alignment, I doubt the mod would be pleased by this.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 251, xXTonereaderXx wrote: No one cares about your stupid minitheme so you're not getting reviewers for it, and certainly no one cares about you.
That's pretty harsh and unneeded. Last time I checked it's just a game. Report it, fine, but you shouldn't get so anal about it.
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:55 am

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

Vote: cytheflyguy
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:54 am

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Assemble
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:55 am

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

stawp
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 242, Almost Chara wrote:P.S. Chara did tell me they knew who you are and that you intended to troll. They didn't tell me who you are though (I didn't ask). Now please go read the PMs in the wiki page and do something useful. Thanks.
for the record, i said you intended to play the game while having some fun with it. :>

i have not read, apologies. merry christmas!
~Chara

regarding Tonereader being town: would rather not comment. i do think they're town, not for that reason, and Sleepless pointing that out is a point in Sleepless's favour.

i see things are... happening? sorry for not being here.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 253, momo wrote:This way, I can just have a couple challenges to get the game going again so it doesn't die.
i would consider this moderator influence. if the pace isn't good, check prod timers or make votecounts, in my opinion. it would be different if this were a gimmicky game, but it's C9. still, i don't find it a very big deal, but that's just me. :>
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Schism: i ended up lacking the time to followup on my vote on you. i'm going to do that tomorrow as the holidays will be over. honestly, though, this game in general makes me not want to read it but i'll do my best. :<

Chip: i don't get this question. if Schism has you null to slight scum, why would he care if you were in my scumlist?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 239, Schism wrote:Look, whether or not you like the post restriction doesnt matter, he wants to quote a VT role PM and put his name on it. I said it last time that this is a waste of time and is unnecessary to the task at hand. This is fucking annoying.
whether you like the posting style or not, considering it's in the open game rules to have role PMs in the first post, there'a nothing wrong with asking for them to be there.
going to discuss with Almost before posting further.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Sorry for lack of activity. Christmas and work have me busy last two days and next two days. I'll be back to as normal as I get on Thursday.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:15 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Our vote on Schism isn't doing anything, and it's Xmas so..

UNVOTE:
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Schism »

VOTE: Schism
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Schism »

Honestly, I expect a NL by deadline. Sigh.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Guess I need to reread...
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

requesting a votecount please, momo. :>
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i mean, i'm here, but nothing much has happened that i feel the need to address since my last post. i guess i'll read through the thread and try to come up with something.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by northsidegal »

actually...

@everyone, in your very next post give one person you think is scum and one person you think is town, and reasons for both.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i'll start:

i think fitz is scum, as i've already made clear before. his initial jump on jodax seems opportunistic to me, and his confidence seems fake. i've talked about this in more depth previously.

i think davesaz is town. his interactions with jodax show a belivable town agenda to me, and i don't see how his explicit disapproval of a policy wagon in making his tonereader vote would come from scum. i would appreciate if he would contribute more.

Return to “Completed Open Games”