In post 801, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 763, Beefster wrote:
Town

Tora, Maki, Dunn, Dave

Null

Jodaxq, wave (leaning scum), UCV, srceen, Innocent, HeWhoSwims

Scum

Tchill, Havo

This has been a crazy game. I wish I had some more solid scum reads, but nothing really pings my scumdar strongly. Lots of conflicting signals.
So which is your partner, Dave or Dunn? And which of those null reads is ur other partner?

Love how you scum read Tchill13 and Havo 10 secs after you were agreeing with them that torr might be fake claiming.

VOTE: beef
red is a very weak reasoning for a scum read so strong you're asking who tchill is partnering with

another thought I don't buy from you IAI
I’m not sure what you don’t get.

1) I have the same gut read as player x and player y about situation z
At the same time as
2) my top scum reads are player x and player y

How does that add up?
what's the problem with it? you're wolfreading someone who happens to read a situation similar to you. so? how does that make anyone a wolf?
Are you even reading this game???

The “I” here is beef

Player x and y were tchill and Havo

Situation z was ur mason claim

He (beef) was trying to cast shade on ur mason claim saying he had the same thoughts and concerns about the claim as tchill and Havo who were also doubting the claim.

Then in the next reads list had 2 scum reads. Tchill and Havo.

I don’t know about you but when players have similar reactions to me, it is usually a strong indication they are town.

So if beef wasn’t using that post to true up town reads of tchill or Havo, it must only have had one purpose. To cast shade on ur mason claim.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:46 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1348, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1341, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1313, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1263, I Am Innocent wrote:Actually screw it, not voting tchill not voting myself, but screen is likely scum with that hammer. May move based on my catchup but for now:

VOTE: screen
this is a wolfy read into why screen is scum. hammering is whatever, we needed to move on to the next gameday anyway. I'm not buying this is a real thought you're having here IAI.
It’s hammering without asking for a claim with 7 days left that is scummy.
but that's everyone's fault. everyone on UCV wagon shares the blame. and hammering is more committed and villagery than putting in L-1 like havo did.
And the sky is green.

Just because you make a blanket statement doesn’t make it true.

Fact: Havo cried and cried about wanting the day to end, even declared he would hammer if someone got to L-1.

Fact: screenplay never made that declaration.

Question who benefits the most by lynching a town player without getting a claim first, thus potentially lynching a power role? (Answer scum)

Question would scum Havo have been better off putting unclaimed town UCV at L-1, or waiting until someone else put UCV at L-1 and then use the previous disclaimer to quickly hammer without a claim (answer the latter)

Nope Havo is the likely town in this situation and scum is likely screen.

And to say everyone is on a wagon is at fault for a premature hammer is just crap. There is a reason that a hammer without a claim is so antitown that it pretty much accepted as automatic procedure. To do otherwise is a scum claim. And I’m not letting you let screen off the hook for that scum claim.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:48 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1080, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1077, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1064, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: uc
Why didn't you ask for a claim before hammering? That benefits nobody but scum.
Toranaga POE was sound in my POV.
I thought he definitely would be scum.
I was ready for the day to be over so I could post again.
This is a scum claim. There is no logic in here that warrants a hammer without a claim.

Let alone the last sentence makes no logical sense whatsoever
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Toranaga »

IAI, some responses for you:

1 - to me, beef progressed very naturally in his reaction to my mason claim, with each post showing less doubt on it. I don't see his post agreeing with tchill as shading, especially because he explained his thought process here and I think it makes sense, even though I disagree and think it's a little odd to suggest policy lynching me for changing my leans on people on the go:
In post 748, Beefster wrote:I gotta say I respect your downright reckless playstyle... sort of. I'm just going to ask you to tone it down because it really throws me (and probably a lot of others) off. I almost threatened to policy lynch you and then you stepped in with the voice of reason.

You're getting into some WIFOM-ish territory, but it's the kind of situation where I wouldn't dare seriously voting to lynch you on day 1.

My reads on Tchill are the same as they've been for most of the game: scummy for overreaching accusations, tunnelling, arbitrarily shifting scum pools, and generally not much contributing besides "hey guys, lynch one of these players"
if you're aware of how beef is thinking in this game, you'd see that he has tchill and havo as scumreads since the very beginning. he can definitely agree with tchill's and havo's read without thinking they're town. I don't see how that's illogical or scummy. it would be strange if he threw his scumreads away because tchill and havo kept throwing shit at me like they did all game.

2 - people were bugged by the gameday lasting too long and wanted to end it already. I'm pretty sure by the way they're approaching this that neither havo nor tchill would wait for a hardclaim before hammering. the appropriate way to deal with it is to claim intent to hammer and wait for a hardclaim. but this is happening in a game where people are quite open about lolhammering and quicklynching d1 as the 'optimal' play. so I don't really read into it.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Official Vote Count

I Am Innocent
(3): Srceenplay, Dunnstral, Toranaga
Srceenplay
(3): Havo, HeWhoSwims, I Am Innocent
Tchill13
(3): davesaz, wavemode, Beefster
Havo
(1): Maki Harukawa

Not Voting
(1): Tchill13

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-01-03 12:51:58)
I love MUFFINS!!!
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:41 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Show me where screen was one of the lolhammering people.

Would I expect town beef to totally flip on his earlier scum reads of tchill and Havo? No not necessarily. But I’d expect enough doubt to warrant a disclaimer or movement towards at least null. But none of that. Which doesn’t align with beef being town but having a separate agenda.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:43 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Tora, look at screens play both before and after his wagon. Tell me you don’t see survival screen earlier and once the suspicion faded so did his play. All I remember post suspicion was the drunk posting to be honest.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1346, Havo wrote:If Tor and Maki are actually Masons. This game should be an example of how not to play Masons. LMAO.
I love my fans
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

What your asking for is us to "lead" and I think that's the incorrect play on how to play masons because when we die what now? We're the ones who were leading the lynches so it's hard to bounce things and get info
I much rather the others lead and give my own input on the game and on wagons I find the idea of "sheep the pr" stupid play
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Srceenplay »

@IaI
That’s all you remember because that’s all I posted after.
I said I was done with the day. No more posting.

You have made me more confident you are scum with your recent posts. You have just shade thrown and third to discredit others. I don’t see you trying to validate yourself.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Well at least IAI has some sense. Maybe there is some hope.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Tchill13 »

This thing where screen declared he wasn't posting anymore this day phase due to a situation he just kinda made up but hammered so he could post again... That's quite comical. Quite insane too if that's your actual reason for naked hammering.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Tchill13 »

"Quite open about lol hammering so I don't read into it" "actually the person who hammers is the most town on a wagon".

Toranaga

You sit on a throne of lies.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Tchill13 »

And maki just threw some shit out there so she could just lurk some more. She's worthless at this point Imo. Not bringing anything or any reads of her own to the table. Absolutely no scum hunting from herself.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Tchill13 »

You can ignore me all you want. At least I'm trying. I like the tactic to discredit me that's pretty smooth. The problem is tora's play is terrible here if he was to actually be town. It's not just terrible. It might be the worst town game I've ever seen on site if he's town.

Outed masonry day 1 "to Lynch screen". Well that's just not true considering his play.

Flipped his read on just about every player twice.

If he is masons he came in aggressively trying to control the game but his partner believes masons should only comment on ideas. So they're obviously not working together or showing cohesiveness.

"Tchill broke the game" votes tchill for 3 posts then finds a reason to vote someone else.

Pushed the UC wagon and I'm pretty sure the case against UC was about UC not wanting ppl to talk about pot. What kinda case is that?

Instead of resolving the issue of the masonry claim he'd rather Lynch anyone than the other 2 players in the middle of it. Screen and tchill. This guy is doing everything he can NOT to Lynch screen or tchill. I'm not asking him to Lynch his Mason partner. I'm asking him to Lynch a player that could be his scum partner by pre flip association. So why so reluctant to vote screen? Is he scared of the flip? Pre flips are bad and I broke the game right? So why so reluctant to vote me? Is he scared of the flip? He does know I'm town. It's because he's scum. If you'll look back and see all 3 scum are making the same exact and ONLY case against me they can. I'm stupid town.... ALL 3 of them are saying that. Over and over. Wonder why that is?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Tchill13 »

If anything at all.... It should be the biggest red flag ever that he said he outed to Lynch screen. He was totally down for the screen Lynch when little to no votes where on him. Now that it's a real possibility he will not vote there. At all. He knows if screen flips red and neither maki or tora die tonight it's over. Which is exactly the situation I'd like to play out.

This isn't tunneling. I'm just more active. I also won't give up on obv scum. Tora you've yet to present any indication on why you're town. You're "best" post. The love letter to me a while back.... That was just AtE. That's all that crap was. If you want to say I'm tunneling this "idea" or whatever then fine fine. You can't tell me there isn't a reason for me to pursue this though.

Worst town game I've ever seen

Lurker Mason

Player caught by association that the assocatiove refuses to vote.

Why shouldn't I think this is the scum team?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Srceenplay »

You are guilting me by association.
You are ignoring other players with your tunnel.
Lynch me (town)
Mason dies tonight (town)
Tomorrow in a way worse situation
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Havo »

This game is mind boggling.

I mean I have never seen a game so bizarre.

We have a mason who ousted himself and his partner on Day 1with no real reason to do so.
He claims he did it to get Screen lynched, but refuses to vote Screen.

His mason partner has no desire to Lead town. She can’t even get on the same page as him.
Masons who are pushing for lynches on different players.

In post 1358, Maki Harukawa wrote:What your asking for is us to "lead" and I think that's the incorrect play on how to play masons because when we die what now? We're the ones who were leading the lynches so it's hard to bounce things and get info
I much rather the others lead and give my own input on the game and on wagons I find the idea of "sheep the pr" stupid play
The reason you should be leading is because you are supposed to be Confirmed Town. Not just you but your partner Tor. You two are Masons. You’re CONFIRMED Town from your perspective. Town should be following you because of this. You should be laying down your reads and every thought on this game so when you die and flip town the rest of us will know what you as a townie were thinking.

At the VERY LEAST you and your partner should be on the same page. You should have conversations in your private forum about who’s the scums. And be working together to get those players lynched.

But you’re not doing that. You and Tor are in no way playing like Masons.

Why the rest of town hasn’t picked up on this is beyond me.

What good is your claim if you’re not going to do ANYTHING with it?????????
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I DIDN'T WANT TO BE OUTTED IN THE FIRST PLACE
NO SHIT WE'RE NOT ON THE SAME PAGE

He just outted me WITHOUT EVEN ASKING
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I really don't give a fuck what tor thinks since he clearly doesn't care what I think. To be he's a conf town slot that's it and I'll push what I want.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Your correct in this isn't how masons should be played but for wrong reasons
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Any towny who dies you can go back to look at there reads you know we're conf town us leading the game won't do shit because when we die you're gonna be like "what now"
if you're voting my top tr I'll speak up if I dislike the game state I'll speak up but I'm not going to go
"WE'RE LYNCHING ____ YOU FUCKS" that isn't how masons should be played nor should any conf town slot be played
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Lmao at maki. Can't even give credit. "Wrong reasons". So full of it.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1366, Srceenplay wrote:You are guilting me by association.
You are ignoring other players with your tunnel.
Lynch me (town)
Mason dies tonight (town)
Tomorrow in a way worse situation

A few questions for screen.

Can we agree that tora just outed for no reason at all?

Why would scum kill an unconf townie versus a conf townie?

Why was lynching UC more optimal than lynching me at that point in the game if I just break the game and cause confusion? (You hammered you must have a good reason)

Why did you feel the need to create a scenario where the only reason you hammered was so you could talk more?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1372, Tchill13 wrote:Lmao at maki. Can't even give credit. "Wrong reasons". So full of it.
You're lucky I don't believe in policy lynches.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”