Mini Normal 1980: TwoInAMillion - The First Game(Town Win!)

Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Sephiroth »

fro99er are you town?

screen are you town? You never answered earlier.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Creature »

In post 171, Sephiroth wrote:I made this account when I was 14 what do you want from me lol
2007 - 14 years old
2017/8 - 27 years old

???
Sigh
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Is there any reason youre trying to flood the thread with non-game related posts right after you rolefished and tried to bluff your way out of it?
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 176, Creature wrote:
In post 171, Sephiroth wrote:I made this account when I was 14 what do you want from me lol
2007 - 14 years old
2017/8 - 27 years old

???
Fine I was 16 fuck off lol
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 177, Sephiroth wrote:Is there any reason youre trying to flood the thread with non-game related posts right after you rolefished and tried to bluff your way out of it?
Have you ever played with me?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Creature »

Oh right, Frogger was one of the reasons I gave up responding to every post.
Sigh
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Nope. I thought that was obvious.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:03 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 177, Sephiroth wrote:Is there any reason youre trying to flood the thread with non-game related posts right after you rolefished and tried to bluff your way out of it?
Ooooh, not sure you'll like Transcend either.
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

go look at my post count in any game of mine
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 175, Sephiroth wrote:fro99er are you town?
painfully, obviously town
Heil King Froggo.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Fuck this is gonna be one of those 150 page games that no one can be bothered to reread isn't it. What did I get myself into =/
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Fro99er »

I was trying to be good yesterday. Today it all kinda frog barfed out of my fingers. I'll stop now.
Heil King Froggo.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Why does knowing my meta matter? If they truly know my meta they know I can manipulate it with a whim? I don’t think it matters whether you know me or not. I just scum hunt. Like froggy, I do use self meta a lot as any alignment.

I’m just confused as to why you seemingly got hung up on that. Why does them saying it’s meta make it okay?
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Why do you think its pro-town to ask me for my role when theres no intent to lynch me? How does knowing my role help town? How is it painfully obvious that my role being known helps town?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 185, Sephiroth wrote:Fuck this is gonna be one of those 150 page games that no one can be bothered to reread isn't it. What did I get myself into =/
I disagree with this. I think we’re having pretty decent conversation, to be honest.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:07 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 188, Sephiroth wrote:Why do you think its pro-town to ask me for my role when theres no intent to lynch me? How does knowing my role help town? How is it painfully obvious that my role being known helps town?
Does this include when there is intent to lynch?
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 175, Sephiroth wrote:fro99er are you town?

screen are you town? You never answered earlier.
No matter what they say to this, I don’t really think it gives any merit.

If you asked me this question, and I said, “No, I’m not town.” would you really push me for that? Would you not push me if I said, “Yes, I’m town.”
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:09 am

Post by skitter30 »

I think I'm just going to spoil this.
Spoiler:
In post 120, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 104, Stitch wrote:Putting someone at L-1 early can come from both alignments, it just comes down to how gutsy the voter is rather than individual playstyle.

I was fine with Seph initially but I don't like this flailing.
Just because I’m popular, you all don’t think I’m scummy? What is this madness? Scum is likely defending me somewhere.
I think it's inherently NAI for you. Yes, in a vacuum I think it's scummy, but I can see you doing it on purpose as either alignment, so I don't think it tells me much about your alignment.
In post 164, Flavor Leaf wrote:Part of my meta? I’d do it as any alignment. It elicits these beautiful reactions.
Right, this is my whole point. It's literally NAI for you, so trying to read alignment into it is kinda pointless.
In post 165, Flavor Leaf wrote:Unvote
Why the unvote? You were voting Lalendra?

------
In post 123, Stitch wrote:I can buy into skitter's reaction to Flavor Leaf now that it's better explained and the reads they have are mostly reasonable (although I'd like to explain what you like about Athena because I'm iffy).
Yeah, I tend to be thinking about 12 billion things at one time, so it doesn't all get into the thread at any given moment, especially not when a page of posts happen in the time it takes me to make one; instead of writing everything that I'm thinking, which could take a while, I'll post a tldr version and elaborate if people ask about it later, or if I just feel like it.

I liked the way CoA is trying to generate content and to pressure people. I'm slightly concerned that she might be scum trying to set the agenda, but given that it's early day1 and her pushes have generated content and discussion, I'm ok with just calling her town for now and reevaluating as the game progresses. I also think that she might be reading too much into Yoshi's 'hi' tbh.

Why are you iffy on her?

-----
In post 129, Lalendra wrote:Especially when half of them were to say that RVS votes were forced...it's RVS, of course they are. smh
This gives me bad vibes. It feels kinda follow-the-leader-y, like she's just using Transcend's question to throw shade on Creature.

------
In post 132, Sephiroth wrote:I don't really find most things that happen in RVS that interesting or noteworthy. You want me to comment on whether Yoshi saying hi was awkward or not? I find something to push a little and I vote for it. Last game it was flubbers "not me" post and in this game its -1ing on someone you say is town. I guess all y'all know who boon is and that makes it okay for him but I have no clue.
OK, so you think we're still in RVS? I don't know if I would characterize the L-1 to be 'okay' so much as inherently NAI for him in particular. But then, I did this last game, so what do I know?
In post 132, Sephiroth wrote:
Being at -2 for no reason is a higher priority
than
attempting to fabricate an opinion that I don't have at this point in the game.
Bolded feels kinda genuine. Italicized feels kinda affected and rhetoric-y. I'm conflicted.
In post 132, Sephiroth wrote:Lalendra's activity doesn't seem AI to me based on the last game I played with her where she did the exact same thing as town.
I don't know if it's AI for her or not, but she did behave rather similarly as town last game. I'm trying to decide if the above is scummy or something she might just say as town.
In post 132, Sephiroth wrote:Different direction? I'm the only one who called him scummy for this and voted him. What do you mean, trying to get me to look at something else? fucking LOL dude read the thread.

I don't like the way you joined my wagon at all. Tentatively over 3 posts coming around to thinking I'm scum only makes sense if theres a strong reason to think I'm scum. This 'oh well I gave him a chance to talk about other stuff' feels very contrived when my decision to defend myself makes perfect sense.

Like why do you think its important to jump on me for not engaging with the game when I've done far more to than either UC Voyager or Lalendra? It seems like youre deciding to join the wagon then finding the reason to scum read me rather than the other way around.
This part feels genuine to me too.

Yeah I'm just going to end this post cuz like three pages happened while I was writing this lol
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 187, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’m just confused as to why you seemingly got hung up on that. Why does them saying it’s meta make it okay?
I'm saying them knowing your meta is why
they
consider it okay that you did that. I'm not saying your play is okay or that I necessarily think that its okay for them to disregard your behavior. I'm saying the reason THEY think its okay is they know your meta and don't consider the move you made to be AI. I'm not sure why this is hard to understand or why we're still talking about how I chose to phrase something. The only point I was making is they think its okay because of meta but I think dropping the -1 was scummy enough for a vote at that point in the game. I'm not sure how acknowledging the difference between how others were reading you and how I was reading you equates to getting hung up on it. You're the one who's hung up on it lol
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Even if they didn’t know my meta, why would it be AI?
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 190, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 188, Sephiroth wrote:Why do you think its pro-town to ask me for my role when theres no intent to lynch me? How does knowing my role help town? How is it painfully obvious that my role being known helps town?
Does this include when there is intent to lynch?
Explicitly when there is not intent to lynch.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 194, Flavor Leaf wrote:Even if they didn’t know my meta, why would it be AI?
Uh. Thats my point? They don't consider it AI, ie they disregarded it, because of meta.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@skitter - i forgot I naked voted Lalendra for gigs, but it didn’t elicit anything, so I forgot about it, haha.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Or are you asking why I would think its AI? The answer is I don't really, but it was early D1. If you've noticed I'm not still voting you and YOU are the one who is focussing solely on this. It was good enough for an early D1 vote and thats all.

I already explained why I feel its more likely a scum move than town move, when meta is removed, so I'm not sure what you're asking me about now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 196, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 194, Flavor Leaf wrote:Even if they didn’t know my meta, why would it be AI?
Uh. Thats my point? They don't consider it AI, ie they disregarded it, because of meta.
I don’t believe it should have been AI regardless of knowing my meta at that point in the game. That’s my point.

I’m not arguing that it didnt make sense for a vote to be put on me. In fact, I believe I defended you for it. In the thick of things, I was actually more going to see who would jump on me in the long run for it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”