Mini 1975: A Village in the Woods (Game Over!)

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Town
mutantdevle - His posting seems pretty towny, especially since he's posting way more quality posts than most in a game where scum could easily fly under the radar. Covered in as well. Town

Joey_ - Already covered this one in . Reread their iso and I still feel the same about the slot.

Hopkirk - Covered in . Seems consistent to what I said earlier so town read here.

cytheflyguy - He hasn't posted much but I like the interaction with devle and he seems to be trying despite the holidays and the flu. Town

Ibuki Meowda - I like them for town

moonbird - I liked her take on rule 11 plus scum could have easily jumped on that to make it easier to scumread someone later. She's asking a lot of questions and seems to be putting in an effort to interact with people. "Hunger for flip" was a bit odd. Slight town lean.

Null
Albert B. Rampage - Hasn't really done much. He's thrown a few votes around but hasn't really shared where his reads are coming from. Not enough to form a read so null. Might actually check some meta for D1 to see if this is normal for him or if the limited posting is AI.

drealmerz7 - (quoted) I have Dreal as null. I liked the catch from rvs but I thought hopkirk's responce was sufficient and I didn't like the continued push. So one point leaning town and one point leaning scum. Since then he's just been making random noises??? Null

Ghostly Penguin - Covered them in . Their posts came across quite town for the most part. I could be a bit biased but their push on me seems bit safe though. I also hate that they pushed me by saying our lists looked the exact same when there were literally no similarities and then they ignored me and one other person who confronted them about it. Null leaning scum.

Scum
PMysterious - Of his 6 posts 3 are rvs/rule 11 which is really safe for scum to discuss to look busy without actually saying anything AI. He says I don't appear scummy to him but he doesn't sound confident at all. It sounds like he might be trying to share a unique read but still keeping it open to vote me if a lynchable wagon does form. He's not sharing any reads and nothing is coming across as town or scum to him. is the best post in their iso and it's still not really that great. Scum read.

Bins - a lot of jokeposting, commented on rule 11, kind of sheepy, hasn't really done much. Covered her in . Still a scumread.

mozamis - Covered in . And... he's still scummy.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Bins »

me not doing much is pretty indicative of my town play especially d1

it picks up later also i’m sort of out of town unfortunately

also i broke rule 11 so yeah i commented on it

don’t mind your townreads
weird you dislike me when i’ve pretty much stated similar reads
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Ghostly Penguin »

In post 288, Joey_ wrote:Thanks for taking the time to answer. I suggest that you reconsider the cy read if its just based on activity
Not based on activity. It's that everything he posts feels like he's equivocating:
In post 51, cytheflyguy wrote:I'm not a fan of the rule 11 argument, but the how actually does feel more town than anything. Like, that's a really contrived argument. Unless he's scum who got real ballsy, I wouldn't peg that as scum.
There are a lot of words to say that something is likely town but not necessarily. And there's no follow-up on whether he's not a fan of the argument/thinks it's contrived and so comes from scum or from town with bad thought processes.
In post 152, cytheflyguy wrote:Mutant pings me doe. seems weird but idk if that's IA. feels like it's an excuse to be wishy-washy. I def want to push him.
Hedging on whether something is relevant at all, wanting to push him rather than scum read him. Not to mention that that he cites is...not really weird? It's asking what someone wants who posted just a gif.
In post 175, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 164, mozamis wrote:
In post 152, cytheflyguy wrote:100 feels like it's an excuse to be wishy-washy. I def want to push him.
seemed kinda honest to me, why would scum so openly say "not sure of my reads, guys"
You've played with me as scum before. I will use reverse psychology and things like this because it's "not something that scum will do", and it kinda works. Especially for a new player here, I don't see that out of the realm of possibility.
Then he talks about his own scum play and talks about possibilities. Which is a bit 'zebras are making this hoofbeats' for me. Then in he unvotes without any kind of real opinion shift.

There's nothing in his posting so far I like for town at all.

In post 291, Hopkirk wrote:@Ghostly on Raya

I'm leaning slight town on Raya on meta too. This is the only game I've played with them: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=73629&user_select[]=29941
Raya has a lot more day one today than she did there (town), though the game was less active in general. She's only got nine posts there, so it'd be quick to compare, but based on my experience there I don't share your meta read at all.
I wouldn't call my take on Raya so far a meta read, since one data point isn't wholly convincing. But it's enough with the rest of her posting to be pretty darn leery.

On that note:
In post 300, Raya36 wrote:cytheflyguy - He hasn't posted much but I like the interaction with devle and he seems to be trying despite the holidays and the flu. Town

...you like cytheflyguy's stuff? Really? Please explain what I'm missing.

And given that I'm pretty sure (my recollection is a bit foggy given my lack of attention here so far) you're the only one townreading Ibuki that firmly, elaborate?

The more I read it the less I like facets of that reads list. Quoting here the ones I want to question for reference:
In post 300, Raya36 wrote:Town
cytheflyguy - He hasn't posted much but I like the interaction with devle and he seems to be trying despite the holidays and the flu. Town

moonbird - I liked her take on rule 11 plus scum could have easily jumped on that to make it easier to scumread someone later. She's asking a lot of questions and seems to be putting in an effort to interact with people. "Hunger for flip" was a bit odd. Slight town lean.

Null
Ghostly Penguin - Covered them in . Their posts came across quite town for the most part. I could be a bit biased but their push on me seems bit safe though. I also hate that they pushed me by saying our lists looked the exact same when there were literally no similarities and then they ignored me and one other person who confronted them about it. Null leaning scum.
So somehow moonbird who had one phrase you didn't like but has been super towny is less town than someone who's been mostly absent and someone who you don't have a reason for townreading? Also (from an admittedly biased perspective) we're 'quite town for the most part' but end up leaning scum for a supposedly safe push on you and a straight-up factual misstatement? (I wasn't around for the reads list thing, but yeah, I'll admit I don't know where Ghostlin was coming from with that) Who would you consider a not-safe push right now?

--PA
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

VOTE: raya

VLA due to new years will be back tuesday or wednesday
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 296, Ibuki Meowda wrote:
In post 289, Hopkirk wrote: Activity in general and taking stances. Weren’t active while complaining about inactives.
i would say ive been more genuinely active than most of the wordy filler and noise in this game;my stances can be inferred from what I comment on?

In post 290, Joey_ wrote:Hi kirk, can you give me the backbone of your buns's read cause im going to iso dive her since its close to lynch time
u and i both know bins iso is 3 seconds long -_____-
Show me your meaningful pushing before 243 (since that's where I raised the point)
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Don’t like Ghostlys response there. The Raya read is based on ‘lack of proactivity’ and this applies moreso to half the game. Doesn’t seem consistent.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Right now I’m looking at something roughly like this

Town: Moon, Joey, Raya,
Light town: ABR, Mozamis, Ibuku
Neutral: Mutant, Cythe
Light scum/scum (difficult to weigh it up relatively due to activity): Dreal, Bins, Ghostly, PMys
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 301, Bins wrote: weird you dislike me when i’ve pretty much stated similar reads
Not really. You voted Ibuki who I townread, you found something Ghost did to be odd, you liked a post from Ibuki which I guess those two are similar but you also said you likes one of PM's posts who I have as scum. You said you were willing to vote dreal who I have as null. So our reads aren't really all that similar.

@penguin Will elaborate on those reads a bit later since I don't have much time now.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 301, Bins wrote:i’m sort of out of town unfortunately
scum slips!!!!

but seriously on a reread im leadning buns town, im not moving my vote because i dont have a new hard fos yet
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: cytheflyguy

hi, lets intereact
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Joey_ »

interact*

btw ibuki concerning 296 you called me out on the fact that buns' iso is 3 sec long, why dont you take that opportunity to fos and or shade me? Like im assuming you found my post to be scummy/wierd/ungenuine yet you didnt comment anything game related about it but and i quote "-______________-"
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Joey_ »

Also its annoying but i think buns' town now. She posted twice something that is really betraying a town pov imo
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:25 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 300, Raya36 wrote: PMysterious - Of his 6 posts 3 are rvs/rule 11 which is really safe for scum to discuss to look busy without actually saying anything AI. He says I don't appear scummy to him but he doesn't sound confident at all. It sounds like he might be trying to share a unique read but still keeping it open to vote me if a lynchable wagon does form. He's not sharing any reads and nothing is coming across as town or scum to him. is the best post in their iso and it's still not really that great. Scum read.
I can not deny anything that is being said, regarding the Rule 11 ideas, and I also admit to breaking Rule 11, so there's that.

As for my unwillingness to give reads, it's not because I do not wish to share, but I actually have no real reads at this moment in time. If I had any reads, I'd share them right away, because I know my opinion matters in the long run, even if it doesn't equate to much.

(Aside from that, there are a vote from Albert that I question, considering that there's no real reason given for the vote at this time.)
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Ibuki Meowda
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Ibuki Meowda »

GP if people don't townread me why am I not being lynched?

Bins wrote:me not doing much is pretty indicative of my town play especially d1
Rofl

Joey_ wrote:interact*

btw ibuki concerning 296 you called me out on the fact that buns' iso is 3 sec long, why dont you take that opportunity to fos and or shade me? Like im assuming you found my post to be scummy/wierd/ungenuine yet you didnt comment anything game related about it but and i quote "-______________-"
take the opportunity is a weird way to say that
Are you going to take this opportunity to explain what exactly of Bins iso really had to be analyzed
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Socrates »

Votecount 1.8Raya36 (3): drealmerz7, Ghostly Penguin, Albert B. Rampage
Hopkirk (2): Ibuki Meowda, moonbird
drealmerz7 (2): Bins, mozamis
mozamis (1): Raya36
Ghostly Penguin (1): PMysterious
PMysterious (1): Hopkirk
cytheflyguy (1): Joey_

Not Voting (2): mutantdevle, cytheflyguy

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 1: (expired on 2018-01-02 07:04:00)

Moonbird has requested replacement.

Prodding cytheflyguy.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Socrates »

Dunkerdoodles replaces Moonbird, effective immediately.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

hihi

catching up now

early scumread: VOTE: mozamis
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i wouldn't mind lynching raya and i could even do ABR
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:45 am

In post 315, Socrates wrote:
Instantly scummy.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:46 am

VOTE: dunk
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:50 am

In post 300, Raya36 wrote:moonbird - I liked her take on rule 11 plus scum could have easily jumped on that to make it easier to scumread someone later. She's asking a lot of questions and seems to be putting in an effort to interact with people. "Hunger for flip" was a bit odd. Slight town lean.
Raya and dunk could be scum because of this ^
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 318, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Instantly scummy.
Can you expand on that?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:49 am

In post 321, Hopkirk wrote:
Instantly scummy.
Can you expand on that?
I view replacement as scumminess.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 322, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 321, Hopkirk wrote:
Instantly scummy.
Can you expand on that?
I view replacement as scumminess.
Statistically true I suppose.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 313, Ibuki Meowda wrote:GP if people don't townread me why am I not being lynched?

Bins wrote:me not doing much is pretty indicative of my town play especially d1
Rofl

Joey_ wrote:interact*

take the opportunity is a weird way to say that
Are you going to take this opportunity to explain what exactly of Bins iso really had to be analyzed
The premisse of your question is absurd. Like, i said i would iso buns because i wanted to consolidate my read and share with everyone why we should lynch the slot. The question youre asking is assuming i would know what to analyze before i made my iso, which i didnt. My buns fos was mainly weak stuff and slight poe and when i did my iso, i didnt finish it because it was inconclusive and not worth shareable

For the "oportuinity" honestly idk, im having a hard time conveying exactly what im thinking sometimes. What i meant is that its something you most likely found scummy/wierd and that you dont look like the kind who wouldnt speak their mind. Idk, i just felt like if you thought it was scummy you should/wouldve fosed me or shaded me. Im not sure if im being clear, like

The situation felt like my post pinged you yet nothing

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”