Mini Normal 1980: TwoInAMillion - The First Game(Town Win!)

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I'm here:

{Frogger, Seph}
{Yoshi}
{COA}
{Transcend, Creature, Screen, UCV} - null/ don't know how to read.
{Lalendra, FL} - scummier side of null, but closer to null than scummy
{Stitch}
{Mulch}

-------

-Frogger - Still don't think scum react that way to being put at L-1 on page 2. His case on me is good and well-reasoned, although wrong.

- Seph - this isn't his scumgame, which I think I explained elsewhere. More fluidity, casualness, and emotions than 1963, which was a lot more rigid and methodological and manufactured.

- Yoshi - I also think I explained this elsewhere, but he's ridiculously transparent and just ... guileless is a good word. He's stating things exactly how he sees them.

- COA - I like her posting style and the questions that she's asking, and the follow-through she's exhibiting. I can understand her thought process.

- Srceen - I dunno, I'm just kinda meh on everything he posted. I don't think most of it is AI or unfakeable for scum. Just null to me right now.

- Transcend - Hasn't given me enough content to generate a read; most of his posts are fluff. Not sure why you're townreading either Clusk or Creature (although I find the reaction to Mulch in to be a surprisingly rational way of dealing with him).

-UCV - hasn't given me enough content to generate a read, but his behavior here is reminding me a lot of 1954 tbh, so it isn't surprisng. It's annoying because I had to prod him for content like every two days, but I've seen him do this before, so I'm not going to call him scummy for it.

- Creature - hasn't given me enough content to genreate a read. I don't especially like that he isn't explaining like any of his positions.

- Lalendra - Given 1963, she might just have a scummy posting style. I was getting gutown vibes from from just how .... clueless she was, and read her the same way in 1963 tbh. Her Creature post kinda negated that though, and so now she's somewhere between null and nullscum. Don't like the lack of content.

- FL - no idea how to read him tbh. I really don't like his vote on me, given that it's apparently built on the idea that I ought to know that he doesn't fake things as scum, which is ridiculous given that a) I wasn't calling him scum for that and b)he agrees with me that he BS's all the time, so I don't know what he's taking offense to exactly. I think the reaction was rather over the top. I really don't like how he brought up my posting style and framed it as something I do as scum when he admits in the same post that it's NAI.

-Stitch - I don't like either the Seph or COA votes, as both are kinda bandwagon-y and thinly reasoned. I dislike the fact that after he came back after 10 pages he mainly just continued his argument with one person. His early townread of Yoshi gives me bad vibes but I don't know how to articulate them right now. I don't know why he classified UCV as 'a good lynch' in this gamestate (and why not Lalendra, say?)

- Mulch - I had no opinion on Clusk. Also have no idea how to read Mulch, but a lot of his posts feel kinda manufactured too tbh, and they're reminding me a lot of 1946. He said he was doing that to prove some point, so that might explain the manufacturedness, but it continued even after he dropped the alt. Also most of his positions match thread consensus, and are overly defended. He's being a lot more *thorough* and explain-y than I've seen him in any of his towngames, but I have seen him do this in scumgames (1946). His read on Seph (and to a certain extent Frogger and COA), sounds kinda pocket-y tbh. Reads are static (he has basically the same reads when he was up to page 8 and after he finished his catchup). He's scumreading me on meta when he *knows* how I react to being pressured as scum and this isn't it. (tbf, I hadn't posted in the last day, and I panic-lurk as scum but I quite clearly remember having a convo with him about how I'm v/la on weekends).

VOTE: Mulch
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Bold choice, Skitter. Bold choice.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by skitter30 »

He's pissing me off and knows how to read me better than this.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, I don’t really see why I would need to discredit you
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 425, skitter30 wrote:- Mulch - I had no opinion on Clusk. Also have no idea how to read Mulch, but a lot of his posts feel kinda manufactured too tbh, and they're reminding me a lot of 1946. He said he was doing that to prove some point, so that might explain the manufacturedness, but it continued even after he dropped the alt. Also most of his positions match thread consensus, and are overly defended. He's being a lot more *thorough* and explain-y than I've seen him in any of his towngames, but I have seen him do this in scumgames (1946). His read on Seph (and to a certain extent Frogger and COA), sounds kinda pocket-y tbh. Reads are static (he has basically the same reads when he was up to page 8 and after he finished his catchup). He's scumreading me on meta when he *knows* how I react to being pressured as scum and this isn't it. (tbf, I hadn't posted in the last day, and I panic-lurk as scum but I quite clearly remember having a convo with him about how I'm v/la on weekends).
Ok, so you say you think that I might be doing it to prove a point, but you still think it's scum indicative? And even after I dropped my alt, and made reads that were more in line with my town meta, your trying to use my alt reads instead of my new ones?

Over defended is nothing, there is no such thing as over defended. You are fucking making a meta case on me when 1) My MULCH posts match my town metas and 2) My alt posts were literally designed to do a new meta

My things are the complete OPPOSITE of thread consensus, My 3 scumreads were not even VOTED except you, and I defended 3 town wagons, so this is a straight up bullshit manipulative LIE, one you can't even begin to explain.

If you want me to go into detail with you and bury you, I will.

I didn't want to out this, but every scum game Skitter uses *like* about a fuckton times per game, and as town they don't use qualitative langauge at all. It sucks that I have to give up this meta tell, but I'm too pissed not to bury you right now
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 425, skitter30 wrote:Reads are static (he has basically the same reads when he was up to page 8 and after he finished his catchup
Reads are static in a catch up???

You expect my reads to change from

----caught up to page 15

to----Now it's the BOTTOM of page 15?

Or you think my reads are going to drastically change from the front half to the next half?

Yeah no
Amrock#3784
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

If you really want to do this, go for it.

You're townreading Seph, Frogger, COA, all of whom are widely townread. Stitch is generally scumread, as am I. I have no idea what you're thinking on Transcend, given that you didn't explain that.

I acknowledged the fact that it might be because of an alt. It reads manufactured and I can point to posts in 1946 that sound extremely similar.

You're ignoring the part where I think you're pocketing people or that I'm calling you out on having the same reads on page 8 as basically after your catchup.

Your meta tell is bullshit. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73947&user_select[]=29653 ctrl + f for 'like', it only comes up about 381 times. I literally rewrote posts last game for starting every sentance with 'like'.

Here's one random post where I did it five times: viewtopic.php?p=9841829#p9841829

Your meta case in general is bullshit given that I'm pretty damn sure you know how to read me better than this.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 431, skitter30 wrote:You're townreading Seph, Frogger, COA, all of whom are widely townread
This is a blatant lie, Seph was tied for the second most votes, and COA was in the lead when I replaced in
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 431, skitter30 wrote:Stitch is generally scumread, as am I. I have no idea what you're thinking on Transcend, given that you didn't explain that.
Stitch was NOT scumread and had zero votes, you had one vote. Transcend had zero votes
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 431, skitter30 wrote:It reads manufactured and I can point to posts in 1946 that sound extremely similar.
And what do you think is manufactured about it?

Point to specifics, you can't
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 431, skitter30 wrote:If you really want to do this, go for it.

You're townreading Seph, Frogger, COA, all of whom are widely townread. Stitch is generally scumread, as am I. I have no idea what you're thinking on Transcend, given that you didn't explain that.

I acknowledged the fact that it might be because of an alt. It reads manufactured and I can point to posts in 1946 that sound extremely similar.

You're ignoring the part where I think you're pocketing people or that I'm calling you out on having the same reads on page 8 as basically after your catchup.

Your meta tell is bullshit. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73947&user_select[]=29653 ctrl + f for 'like', it only comes up about 381 times. I literally rewrote posts last game for starting every sentance with 'like'.

Here's one random post where I did it five times: viewtopic.php?p=9841829#p9841829

Your meta case in general is bullshit given that I'm pretty damn sure you know how to read me better than this.
QUALITIATIVE language likes, not "like"
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

TBh, the speed at which you responded to me (you usually spend time making posts) makes me think you could be town, but It's hard to get past you actually saying lies
Amrock#3784
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I don't see how that's a lie. Most people were townreading them. A few people weren't, but if you actually look at people's reads, most people were townreading the two of them.

Same with Stitch (except scumreads, not townreads obviously).

Like number of votes != how town/scumread someone is ffs.
In post 434, Mulch wrote:
In post 431, skitter30 wrote:It reads manufactured and I can point to posts in 1946 that sound extremely similar.
And what do you think is manufactured about it?

Point to specifics, you can't
Waxing rhapsodic about Seph, overly explaining a scumread on me, the four trillion words you wrote to explain a scumread. I can pull up similar posts from 1946, but I'm going to need a minute.
In post 429, Mulch wrote:I didn't want to out this, but every scum game Skitter uses *like* about a fuckton times per game, and as town they don't use qualitative langauge at all. It sucks that I have to give up this meta tell, but I'm too pissed not to bury you right now
Dude, you literally just said that me using 'like' is a scumtelll. It isn't, not even remotely.
In post 436, Mulch wrote:TBh, the speed at which you responded to me (you usually spend time making posts) makes me think you could be town, but It's hard to get past you actually saying lies
Dude, this is my fucking point and the fact that you were scumreading me on meta beofre you had a chance to actually fucking interact with me is pissing me off to no end.

I literally can't fake this.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: snitrer
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: skitter

Stupid phone
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 437, skitter30 wrote: Like number of votes != how town/scumread someone is ffs.
:?:
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 437, skitter30 wrote:Dude, this is my fucking point and the fact that you were scumreading me on meta beofre you had a chance to actually fucking interact with me is pissing me off to no end.

I kind of believe you

But

I'm not unvoting you until you admit you lied, even if your town
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Mulch »

Man I don't even know if Skitter is scum anymore but the fact they are pressing on me with this bullshit makes it soooo hard to unvote
Amrock#3784
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 440, Mulch wrote:
In post 437, skitter30 wrote: Like number of votes != how town/scumread someone is ffs.
:?:
People can have more than one town/scumread. :facepalm:

Say people have three scumreads. They can't be voting all of them at the same time. Therefore, they may be scumreading someone even if they aren't voting them. A number of people were scumreading Stitch. The votes weren't on them. That doesn't mean that they aren't scumread.

I didn't go back and count the number of votes Seph/COA had when you replaced in, but several people who weren't voting them said they were townreading both of them.
In post 441, Mulch wrote:
In post 437, skitter30 wrote:Dude, this is my fucking point and the fact that you were scumreading me on meta beofre you had a chance to actually fucking interact with me is pissing me off to no end.

I kind of believe you

But

I didn't lie. I don't lie, and I don't lie to make cases. (Dude, you know this. I can't fake things). I don't care if you unvote me or not. Your read on me is bullshit. Your meta tell on me is bullshit and provably wrong.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Mulch »

Ok then I'm policy lynching you. I don't think your scum anymore but if I was scum I would destroy you in this arguement just because you are so off. So I'm going to keep voting you to prove that my case is righter than yours
Amrock#3784
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

VOTE: Mulch
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Mulch »

God I can't deal with this

This is why I joined under an altt
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Mulch »

I wanna replace out so bad omg
Amrock#3784
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 441, Mulch wrote:

I kind of believe you

But

In post 442, Mulch wrote:Man I don't even know if Skitter is scum anymore but the fact they are pressing on me with this bullshit makes it soooo hard to unvote

These sound fake as hell

VOTE: mulch
Heil King Froggo.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Meta
Mulch uses AtE as scum