JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:15 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

So now I know my thoughts on that matter are literally the opposite of the entire meta on this site. It's still the way I agree with, but since none of you do, I'll change up and try something else. Going to shut up for a while and make a read list and see why everyone always asks me for one.

Happy New years Eve though.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Kop »

@hawk, was momo lynchbait in the last game you played with him? I recall playing with him before, Im not sure if we were in the same game the three of us, because a part of me seems to be remembering he was a hard player to play with and it was as if he was just trolling the game, rather than actively playing the game in serious mode.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Kop »

In post 125, JaydragonKing wrote:So now I know my thoughts on that matter are literally the opposite of the entire meta on this site. It's still the way I agree with, but since none of you do, I'll change up and try something else. Going to shut up for a while and make a read list and see why everyone always asks me for one.

Happy New years Eve though.
Answer me this. If you were forced to vote for someone, who would it be? And why? Show me where your at right now and what your thoughts are.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Kop »

Off topic, hope everyone has a good new year's celebrations and be merry.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:00 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

This is just like fricken Highschool Math, and every class semester I got a D because I can't stand showing my work after I give the answer because it seems like useless busy work. I'm stubborn like that. But if I think of this like a narrative in a decent literature piece, maybe it'll be easier.

If I went for personal reasons, It would be Dino for being the biggest advocator for "policy lynches" and - this may be because of how I'm reading his posts - of how annoyed he sounds whenever I tried to explain my point, unlike you Kop.

But if I'm going for something better then that, I don't have anything substancial that isn't me stretching for something not there like-

"Momo is trying to moderate a game yet he can't notice when someone's voted the same person twice, so he's not paying attention like a townie would."

"Almost50 is basking to much in being town all because he voted a guy for flaking a previous game. He would have done the same as scum. Also mentions he can be 'unreadable' if he wants to be."

Those are the only two cases I can make here, because everyone else is either not really posting (Finn) or also bringing up my mistakes as well (Hawk, Una, etc.).
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:11 am

Post by momo »

In post 126, Kop wrote:@hawk, was momo lynchbait in the last game you played with him? I recall playing with him before, Im not sure if we were in the same game the three of us, because a part of me seems to be remembering he was a hard player to play with and it was as if he was just trolling the game, rather than actively playing the game in serious mode.
The last game the 3 of us played together was Open 677. That was my first game of mafia (on this site) and I was confused.

I understand things a lot better now and give it a little bit and you will watch me bust this game open.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Kop »

I can agree with your momo point but I did the same thing with my very first post but that was a result of me skim reading, and not looking at the posters who were placing the votes. My mistake was genuine but I don't know about momo.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Kop »

In post 130, momo wrote:
In post 126, Kop wrote:@hawk, was momo lynchbait in the last game you played with him? I recall playing with him before, Im not sure if we were in the same game the three of us, because a part of me seems to be remembering he was a hard player to play with and it was as if he was just trolling the game, rather than actively playing the game in serious mode.
The last game the 3 of us played together was Open 677. That was my first game of mafia (on this site) and I was confused.

I understand things a lot better now and give it a little bit and you will watch me bust this game open.
Ahh yes I remember that game. I think that was the one I chose wrong and lynched hawk.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Kop »

In post 132, Kop wrote:
In post 130, momo wrote:

Ahh yes I remember that game. I think that was the one I chose wrong and lynched hawk.
In lylo.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:20 am

Post by momo »

In post 133, Kop wrote:
In post 132, Kop wrote:
In post 130, momo wrote:

In lylo.
I doubt it...Hawk was scum with me.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:22 am

Post by momo »

In post 131, Kop wrote:I can agree with your momo point but I did the same thing with my very first post but that was a result of me skim reading, and not looking at the posters who were placing the votes. My mistake was genuine but I don't know about momo.
Same thing happened to me. The people who double or triple vote are trolling. Anyone can get caught up by that. In my experience, you should never double vote because it is antitown and confusing. The only plausible reason for town to double vote is to add emphasis after a stretch where there have been no vote changes. This definitely should not be happening in the first two pages of the game. All those of you who double and triple voted need to get your shit together and start playing towards the town wincon.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 133, Kop wrote:
In post 132, Kop wrote:
In post 130, momo wrote:

In lylo.
No that was the game with me Aubrey and you lol.

The last game 2 games I played with Momo were two of the first games he played. One of which was with you and he was very scummy (first game he wasn't playing super well) So I tried to distance and bus him as fast as possible.

The second game I caught him doing something scummy d1 pushed him and he replaced out rather than be a liability. his replacement made it end game but we still lynched him ftw in the end. That was Jungle republic 676

It's been a few months so I'm going to ignore any meta read I get on Momo since he may have changed as a player since the last time we played considering how new he was back then.

Happy New Years Eve everyone I'll be a little in and out today so forgive me if I don't contribute much.

If yall have questions for me I'll try and respond.

Pedit: Not sure if Momo is being sarcastic or serious here.... Someone literally said something like that's 9 votes and with 60 people alive it'll take 20 more to reach majority blah blah clearly joking around and drawing attention to the absurdity put forth voting Jay repeatedly.

If anything stuff like that might feel fake or forced but it's hard to tell without a good sense of those players meta and personalities.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:31 am

Post by momo »

In post 136, Hawk wrote:Pedit: Not sure if Momo is being sarcastic or serious here.... Someone literally said something like that's 9 votes and with 60 people alive it'll take 20 more to reach majority blah blah clearly joking around and drawing attention to the absurdity put forth voting Jay repeatedly.
I read the joke and was being semi-serious. Like I get they are trying to be funny but it is frankly annoying for town.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

Happy New Year, Everyone.

@Jay: Please pay more attention.

1- My vote on Redflavor has nothing to do with my alignment to ANYONE.. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF Mathdino. You might as well disregard that vote AND the subsequent back and forth regarding it between myself and Mathdino. It should be totally NAI to you.

2- Everyone who played with me before knows I can change my play style easily to become totally unreadable. Whether I want to appear Townie/Scummy/Unreadable has absolutely nothing with my alignment, but rather with (a) my ROLE and (b) my psychological state at the time.

You don't play PGO the same way you play Hider/Commuter. I can be SUPER Town as Hider/Commuter because there's no risk in TPRs targeting me anyway (talking about the Doctor) and the investigative roles won't bother because I saved them the trouble. Mafia will try to shoot me early and will miss. Towning it up as a PGO though does have the dangerous side effect of me killing the Town Doctor by mistake, so I'd have to find another way around that so I can draw the Mafia NK while discouraging the Doctor from protecting me.

I hope you now understand what I mean when I say I can be unreadable if I want to.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:41 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I had literally pointed out the fact that your vote wasn't alignment applicable to town OR scum, but the way you phrased what you said afterward was scummy too me. And you can't just tell everyone to ignore a public post you said and say it's NAI. That's not how it works.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 137, momo wrote:
In post 136, Hawk wrote:Pedit: Not sure if Momo is being sarcastic or serious here.... Someone literally said something like that's 9 votes and with 60 people alive it'll take 20 more to reach majority blah blah clearly joking around and drawing attention to the absurdity put forth voting Jay repeatedly.
I read the joke and was being semi-serious. Like I get they are trying to be funny but it is frankly annoying for town.
*eyebrow* I can see that but I don't think beimg unobservant enough to realize that the same 3 people voted Jay all p1 and p2 is alignment indicative. But maybe I'm misreading what you're saying. Since I would find that more annoying as scum than as town... town should probably keep a close eye on who gets put up for lynch and who's on a wagon.

@almost50 makes sense. Pretty high on the speculation chart d1 but the effort to explain yourself is appreciated.

Also if it's only relevant to Mathdino are you saying it's correlated to his alignment?
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:44 am

Post by momo »

In post 140, Hawk wrote:
In post 137, momo wrote:
*eyebrow* I can see that but I don't think beimg unobservant enough to realize that the same 3 people voted Jay all p1 and p2 is alignment indicative. But maybe I'm misreading what you're saying. Since I would find that more annoying as scum than as town... town should probably keep a close eye on who gets put up for lynch and who's on a wagon.

@almost50 makes sense. Pretty high on the speculation chart d1 but the effort to explain yourself is appreciated.

Also if it's only relevant to Mathdino are you saying it's correlated to his alignment?
It's not AI, it's just annoying
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Hawk »

So you misspoke? Or are you townslipping me since we've never played together where you're town? lol
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 140, Hawk wrote:Also if it's only relevant to Mathdino are you saying it's correlated to his alignment?
Not really, although the back and forth between us leads me to believe he is Town because he would not have paid this much attention to such a tiny detail if he was Scum. (and that's as much as I'm allowed to say w/o breaking any rules, so there's another hint) ;)

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Mathdino »

this game is low energy as shit

Kop is seeming townier to me at this point.

Is momo usually scummy in this particular way? He's unironically arguing that people who double vote in RVS are anti-town for generating fake chaos. Also "All those of you who double and triple voted need to get your shit together and start playing towards the town wincon" seems like he already knows that he's chewing out townies. What's his scumgame like?

A50 is either town or is rhetorically masturbating to his own playstyle. Which would be pretty ballsy scum, but I'm not planning on spending too much time deconstructing a generally helpful player on D1. We'll revisit that read if we're both alive later on.

I guess I'll ISO people and do a questions thing
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:46 am

Post by momo »

In post 144, Mathdino wrote:Is momo usually scummy in this particular way? He's unironically arguing that people who double vote in RVS are anti-town for generating fake chaos. Also "All those of you who double and triple voted need to get your shit together and start playing towards the town wincon" seems like he already knows that he's chewing out townies. What's his scumgame like?
I never said that they were scum. Voting multiple times is NAI. I was just saying that it is annoying.

I say town wincon because either way, they should be trying to appear town
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Mathdino: Yes. momo's play style is usually this scummy. Check his play in this game for an example (he was a Town Neapolitan)

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Mathdino »

Do you have any lynch ideas then? I agree with (idk who said this) someone that lynching Jay is a good option but shouldn't be the only topic of discussion. I don't really have any ideas for discussion though.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 92, BigFinn wrote:What's up humans?
This is Finn's entire ISO! Assemble also posted once, but -at least- he said something game-related.

Let me lead by example

VOTE: BigFinn

JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

He literally only has four posts to his name, with three of them being in the Open Queue saying /in.

Return to “Completed Open Games”