Mini Normal 1980: TwoInAMillion - The First Game(Town Win!)

Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Sephiroth »

You're also in some position to comment, since in both my games all you've accomplished is replacing in and immediately getting yourself lynched or very close to it in both. The whole 'I'm better than you at mafia' thing only works if you have results to back it up.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 523, Sephiroth wrote:How does a 1v1 suck lmao

Ok, have you ever thought about this. Why do you think I was able to identify you as a villager when I came in?

It wasn't because your posts were anything great, because by God they were awful. So how do you think I Was able to correctly identify you as strong town?

THROUGH USING META FROM LAST GAME.

So, let's think about this. Why would I not just SAY this.

Because I was on a fucking alt and giving away the meta would give away who I WAS. So I had to conjure bullshit to rationalize why you were town in the first place.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 525, Sephiroth wrote:You're also in some position to comment, since in both my games all you've accomplished is replacing in and immediately getting yourself lynched or very close to it in both. The whole 'I'm better than you at mafia' thing only works if you have results to back it up.
I refuse to blame my play for being lynched every game while on other sites I am townread and lynched at a normal rate and only on mafiascum am I lynched day 1 consistently. I refuse
Amrock#3784
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Maybe if I was permitted to get a train of thought or put multiple posts together without someone immediately questioning it I would be able to accomplish something. I don't care if you think it makes sense to you frankly. I don't think you're very good at scumhunting.

Apparently you don't know what defending means?
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 526, Mulch wrote: Because I was on a fucking alt and giving away the meta would give away who I WAS. So I had to conjure bullshit to rationalize why you were town in the first place.
I thought you couldn't meta me because I was scum that game? I don't understand how you all seem to change meta to fit whatever definition you happen to need at any particular second.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 528, Sephiroth wrote:I don't think you're very good at scumhunting.
My reads are consistently better than normal, although they sucked in the game with you (might have stillbeen better than normal lel_

But I'm always lynched

I'm horrible at showing how town I am
Amrock#3784
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m about to go after Lilo when i catch up better, have been busy with friends from the holiday, justt finished a great scum game, and I’m moving on Tuesday, so I’m a little inactive right now. I might have spurts of activity, though.

This is classic townMulch, by the way. I think I’m going to do a famous Boonskiies Color Wheel on my catch-up. It’s been a while since I’ve graced everyone with the presence of a showing of Last Nigt Tomorrow.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 529, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 526, Mulch wrote: Because I was on a fucking alt and giving away the meta would give away who I WAS. So I had to conjure bullshit to rationalize why you were town in the first place.
I thought you couldn't meta me because I was scum that game? I don't understand how you all seem to change meta to fit whatever definition you happen to need at any particular second.
I can't meta you on your village, because you were scum. What it hard to understand about this
Amrock#3784
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 527, Mulch wrote: I refuse to blame my play for being lynched every game while on other sites I am townread and lynched at a normal rate and only on mafiascum am I lynched day 1 consistently. I refuse
Has it ever occurred to you that adaptation is a part of mafia? Adapt to the meta here or stop playing, but don't complain that "IM TOWN OVER THERE" it literally does not matter.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 530, Mulch wrote:
My reads are consistently better than normal, although they sucked in the game with you (might have stillbeen better than normal lel_

But I'm always lynched

I don’t agree that you’re horrible at showing it at all. I think you’re rather good at showing it, people just don’t like how you say things because you’re blunt.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Sephiroth »

The part where you say that and then two posts later say that you did meta me as town?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 533, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 527, Mulch wrote: I refuse to blame my play for being lynched every game while on other sites I am townread and lynched at a normal rate and only on mafiascum am I lynched day 1 consistently. I refuse
Has it ever occurred to you that adaptation is a part of mafia? Adapt to the meta here or stop playing, but don't complain that "IM TOWN OVER THERE" it literally does not matter.
This is a bad point
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 535, Sephiroth wrote:The part where you say that and then two posts later say that you did meta me as town?
Fucking hell you were scum in the game and you seemed different

I still haven't seen you as town

DO YOU COMPREHEND
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Mulch »

OMG IM GOING TO EXPLODE
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 534, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 530, Mulch wrote:

But I'm always lynched

I don’t agree that you’re horrible at showing it at all. I think you’re rather good at showing it, people just don’t like how you say things because you’re blunt.
Maybe it's my style

this is why I wanted to be on an alt
Amrock#3784
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 538, Mulch wrote:OMG IM GOING TO EXPLODE
Don’t explode; it’s bad for your skin.

Okay, I’m going to stop posting without being completely caught up for a bit.
Unless I come on and I see the opportunity for a funny zinger, of course.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 538, Mulch wrote:OMG IM GOING TO EXPLODE
If someone calls this fake I'm vote parking them for the rest of the game
Amrock#3784
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Well its not actually gonna be helpful to keep poking you but I'm pretty sure you're scum.

Stitch is the best wagon though, looking forward to see what FL has to say on Stitch.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 488, Stitch wrote:Tbh I've been avoiding this thread because reading emotions suck and now I have to go to work in like 30 minutes. Fuck everything.

Seph is rage tier, unsure if town or scum caught for wrong reasons but leaning slightly towards the former, need to see how they play with less pressure on the slot
I don't think Mulch pulls "i'm better than you fuck you all" as maf, it seems like a really shitty thing to do
Flavor Leaf isn't doing anything at all and is getting away with it
Skitters is still town especially with recent reactions
Wary of Srceenplay, feels like they were intentionally sticking to the sideline in the whole Mulch debacle
Something about Yoshi's responses to it bothers me too but I need to look again
Sorry :/

This is something Mulch can and does do as scum, unfortunately. As town he self-destructs. As scum he freaks out. It's kinda hard to tell the difference though. I'm tending to thinking that this is scum!Mulch though, because of how much he freaked out when he had the one vote on him, which is more of a scumtell for him in my experience; he tends to be more chillaxed when he has a vote or two on him as town, and freaks out when he's close to getting mislynched (referencing 1940, 1931, and 1946. First two are town!mulch games, last is scum!mulch).

I also hate like all of his posts and I'm pretty sure his initial read on me was faked.

What's bothering you about Yoshi?
In post 531, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is classic townMulch,
I disagree. It's tending more to scum!mulch to me tbh.

I also dislike how casually he gave you a 'Boon is probably town' read given that the last I was in a game with both of you and town!mulch, he was extremely paranoid of you.
In post 489, Transcend wrote:mulch pulls off a bunch of shitty things as scum my dude

but clusk was town so no need to read him
Why was Clusk town? Why are you no longer strongly townreading screen? Who do you think is/was scum on the Mulch wagon?
In post 501, Transcend wrote:Because mulch's pred was town and he is an absolute whackjob as town
He does this sort of thing as scum too, so how do you tell the difference?
In post 526, Mulch wrote:It wasn't because your posts were anything great, because by God they were awful. So how do you think I Was able to correctly identify you as strong town?
If it was based on meta from last game, why on earth did you write a multi-paragraph novel explaning your read on him? That's what I was saying - it felt fake and overly explained and forced.

If he's just town on meta, why didn't you just say that instead of writing that? I get you were on an alt, but why didn't you just say something like 'I read his last game and he seems town on meta'. You didn't have to say *you were in* his last game and out the alt to make that argument. Frogger was making a meta case on me without being in that game.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 542, Sephiroth wrote:Well its not actually gonna be helpful to keep poking you but I'm pretty sure you're scum.

Stitch is the best wagon though, looking forward to see what FL has to say on Stitch.
So you think I'm bussing Stitch, idiot?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 543, skitter30 wrote:This is something Mulch can and does do as scum, unfortunately. As town he self-destructs. As scum he freaks out. It's kinda hard to tell the difference though. I'm tending to thinking that this is scum!Mulch though, because of how much he freaked out when he had the one vote on him, which is more of a scumtell for him in my experience; he tends to be more chillaxed when he has a vote or two on him as town, and freaks out when he's close to getting mislynched (referencing 1940, 1931, and 1946. First two are town!mulch games, last is scum!mulch).

I liked you better when you were scum
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 543, skitter30 wrote:I disagree. It's tending more to scum!mulch to me tbh.

I also dislike how casually he gave you a 'Boon is probably town' read given that the last I was in a game with both of you and town!mulch, he was extremely paranoid of you.
Stop using logic to try and catch me
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 543, skitter30 wrote:He does this sort of thing as scum too, so how do you tell the difference?
It's not everyones fault that you can't see the difference
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 543, skitter30 wrote:If it was based on meta from last game, why on earth did you write a multi-paragraph novel explaning your read on him? That's what I was saying - it felt fake and overly explained and forced.
HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO MENTION META WHEN I WAS ON AN ALT

STOP TUNNELING AND USE YOUR BRAINS
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 543, skitter30 wrote:If he's just town on meta, why didn't you just say that instead of writing that? I get you were on an alt, but why didn't you just say something like 'I read his last game and he seems town on meta'. You didn't have to say *you were in* his last game and out the alt to make that argument. Frogger was making a meta case on me without being in that game.

This might be the single handedly scummiest thing I've seen a town say in the past 3 months on mafiascum
Amrock#3784

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”