Mini 1975: A Village in the Woods (Game Over!)

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Why do you want to explain Rampage but not Pmys?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:03 am

Post by mutantdevle »

A lot of people see drealmerz actions as scummy and I doubt anyone sees anything he has done so far as townie. Hence, it may confuse you as to why I town lean him. The only game I have played with drealmerz was fairly recently and he was scum. In that game, I struggled to read him. This game, I have also been struggling to read him. But last game, I got scummy vibes from him. He just felt really scummy to me but I couldn't place it on anything he was doing in the game. Despite the scummy vibes, his lack of scummy actions caused me to second guess this read on him which essentially caused my own death through my own night action. This game, there is again no real consistent actions I can point to and say makes him town but I am just getting townie vibes from him.

In his scum game, drealmerz was confident. He asserted himself and made strong cases and was almost presenting his opinion as fact. As a result, he was heavily manipulating town who lost the game. I feel kinda responsible for that town loss since if I hadn't have forgotten to crumb then my death would have caused drealmerz to be lynched day 2. But my point is, he was a lot different as scum. He wasn't just active, he was confident in everything he was doing which made him look like the most genuine player there. Here, he isn't like that at all. He's shitposting and just barely scum hunting. He is definitely acting laid back this game and is having fun with his posts rather than trying to solve the game. My interpretation of drealmerz's internet persona leads me to believe that this is exactly the kind of thing he would do as town.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:24 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@Albert B. Rampage
In post 277, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 269, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mutant or raya, which one do you prefee to lynch guys?
In post 211, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mainly based on what others are saying about you which I'm tossing around in my mind.
Since you consider me as up there with Raya, I'd like you to elaborate on exactly why you find me scummy. The reason you previously gave is sheepy at best and rather unclear. I don't exactly understand why you are putting me on the same platform as Raya either since far more people have been suspicious of Raya than they have of me.
I still expect you to reply to this. I know that you're VLA an'all but you have made 6 posts since I asked this question and any one of them could have, at the very least, acknowledged the question by saying you'll reply at a later time.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:25 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 350, Hopkirk wrote:Why do you want to explain Rampage but not Pmys?
It's more obvious as to what PMys scummy actions are.
I mostly just lurk now.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:44 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 351, mutantdevle wrote: In his scum game, drealmerz was confident. He asserted himself and made strong cases and was almost presenting his opinion as fact. As a result, he was heavily manipulating town who lost the game. I feel kinda responsible for that town loss since if I hadn't have forgotten to crumb then my death would have caused drealmerz to be lynched day 2. But my point is, he was a lot different as scum. He wasn't just active, he was confident in everything he was doing which made him look like the most genuine player there. Here, he isn't like that at all. He's shitposting and just barely scum hunting. He is definitely acting laid back this game and is having fun with his posts rather than trying to solve the game. My interpretation of drealmerz's internet persona leads me to believe that this is exactly the kind of thing he would do as town.
I can tell you right now this is all kinds of bad. How I play is not AI, INHERENTLY, I mix it up depending on my mood, role, game, playerlist, etc.

but I do tend to have more enthusiasm for playing scum than town, and that is more what you're getting from me this game: "okay town AGAIN, blahhh)

the wolf blitz game was the first time I'd gotten groupscum since MARCH (does that even count as rolling groupscum? being a sleeper agent?), so I was excited to do some fuckage (:
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:47 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

so you're kind of right for this instance but also I gotta tell you that it's not always like that
balance among all things
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

hmm
mutant's tone is really idk, interesting. it feels very carefully crafted and like kinda manipulative or weird.

maybe it's just his style, but to me the tone feels off
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Ghostly Penguin »

In post 337, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 330, mozamis wrote:He has literally doen nothing town all game.
ALL GAME?!?!?

it's D1, just because you don't TR me doesn't mean you should SR me

how am I vig bait for playing this way on a D1? anyone who shoots me for this is fucking terrible
So most of this post was to mo, but I'm going to address the vig bait comment I made.

You have done nothing this phase. If you continue to do nothing Town will either be forced to lynch you because we can't take you to LYLO or for the fact you might be literally coasting scum.

This is why you're vig bait. That would be the reason you would wake up dead in a Day phase because scum literally do not have any reason to shoot you ever based on Day 1's play.

I don't think it's optimal to p-lynch you, but I'm completely not sold you're Town. There's just no convincing case for Dreal- scum either.

-Ghost
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:49 am

In post 348, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 332, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
In post 302, Ghostly Penguin wrote:(I wasn't around for the reads list thing, but yeah, I'll admit I don't know where Ghostlin was coming from with that)
So the reads list being the same was untrue; I had conflated my feelings that it was a quick list to appease the horde (as it were) on the tail list of me posting a list, particularly since Raya hadn't really interacted with most of the game as of the first list.

- Ghost
Did you two disagree over the reads list itself, or just over Ghostlin's comment about Raya's being similar?

Mutant feels town to me too actually.

@Cythe: Was that the post you said you were going to make (one above this one)
I'm here, but this is more of a PA question. She's not indicated to me that she inherently disagrees with my stances, tho.

-Ghost
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Raya36 »

V/la until tomorrow afternoon
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:54 am

Post by mutantdevle »

As I was making notes of posts that stood out to me for my reads lists, I found mozamis was sticking out a lot, but for all the wrong reasons.

His first post that pinged me was post where he votes for Joey. In this post he claims that Joey was sheeping hopkirk's take on rule 11. This strikes me as odd because not only did Joey explain his thought process in post but he also reached a different conclusion to that of what hopkirk did. Therefore, Joey was in no way sheeping. Joey even points this out himself 2 posts later in post .
In post 57, Joey_ wrote:Hows that sheeping when i exposed my thought process 10 minutes after he asked me to, and my answer was much more detailed than his, do you think i made that up just for the sake of sheeping in the 10 minutes kirk asked me to explain my tought process?
mozamis never directly addresses the points raised in this question and continues to insist the post was sheeping even though it clearly wasn't. In my opinion, this accusation of sheeping would have been fine if mozamis admitted he was wrong. However, he does not and instead tries to justify the sheeping accusation:
In post 85, mozamis wrote:
In post 69, Ghostly Penguin wrote::cool: :cool: It's RVS. How is sheeping someone at all indicative at this point?
to me it looke dlike hopkirk was thinking for himself and scum hunting. Then Joey comes in and repeats the same point. looked like scum trying to find something to post.
In post 86, moonbird wrote:
In post 85, mozamis wrote:
In post 69, Ghostly Penguin wrote::cool: :cool: It's RVS. How is sheeping someone at all indicative at this point?
to me it looke dlike hopkirk was thinking for himself and scum hunting. Then Joey comes in and repeats the same point. looked like scum trying to find something to post.
Take it in context: it's the only point of discussion at the time. In the entire thread. His thought process is also completely different than that of Kirk--while they do reach similar conclusions, it is different.
In post 87, mozamis wrote:maybe, at least the guy defended himsefl wuite well i thought.
In post 91, mozamis wrote:if nothing else, its been a good way of getting out of RVS
In post 114, mozamis wrote:@ joey =thought i had already answered this, but try an dlook at from my P.O.V - hopkirk makes some points, and you come in and go "me, too"! Maybe i was reaching, but to me it looked maybe like you were just sheeping him as scum sometimes do to look town.
still, you been very annoyed about it, which makes think maybe you are town. Whatevr. More interested in raya atm.
What particularly pinged me out of all of these posts was this:
In post 85, mozamis wrote:Then Joey comes in and repeats the same point.
This is a blatant misrepresentation of what Joey had said. He went into a lot more detail and reached a different conclusion. This is fundamentally not the 'same point' and I fail to see how you could not see that. The only motive I can see behind misrepresenting Joey like this is a scummy one.

Also in post he jumps onto the Raya wagon with no justification. So... he sheeped onto the wagon? Is this not the exact thing he was currently criticising Joey for at the time? Scum are naturally more hypocritical than town since they have to accuse others of being scum. Furthermore, the Raya wagon was a very easy wagon at the time since almost nobody joining it was saying why. As scum, moz could have just tried to boost the wagon in its youth to increase the chances of a lynch and claimed innocence when it resulted in the death of a townie.

This is when mozamis finally justifies his read on Raya:
In post 169, mozamis wrote:his posts are really vague
who do you think is scum?
Does no one seem the irony of that post? Again, this is moz being hypocritical.

Finally, I think this sums up how mozamis is approaching this game:
In post 231, mozamis wrote:not sure raya is scummy enough to justify lynching
mozamis doesn't seem to be about trying to find scum. It's about him trying to find justification to get people lynched, not scum tells. He doesn't unvote Raya because he no longer thinks she is scum, he unvotes because he'd no longer be able to justify being on the wagon now that it's fallen apart. And earlier, he tries to put forth justification for his read on Joey. He seemed to care more about not looking scummy than he did sorting Joey.

So mozamis has done some scummy things. And the way he has been playing comes from a scummy motive. I say we lynch this.

VOTE: mozamis
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 356, Dunkerdoodles wrote:hmm
mutant's tone is really idk, interesting. it feels very carefully crafted and like kinda manipulative or weird.

If I got money for everytime someone has mentioned the tone of my posts then the only manipulation I'd be doing is bribing people :P

I can assure you that it's just the way I tend to write, not just in mafia but on the internet in general. It's carefully crafted in the sense that I do put thought into everything I write. However, my intention is to persuade others of my point of view rather than manipulate them. Regardless, none of it is AI for me (any quick meta check of me can prove that if you are doubtful).
I mostly just lurk now.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:01 am

In post 313, Ibuki Meowda wrote:GP if people don't townread me why am I not being lynched?
First of all, this reads cheeky to me.

Secondly, not on people's Town lists=/= Being on peoples scum lists, and EVEN THEN, being on a scum list =/= Being most people's most scummy read.

Thing is, if you've spent, like a newbie game or two on this site you already knew this.

Thirdly, this Town is poor on consensus, our biggest wagon got to L-3 so far.

This actually seems weird and LAMIST for a question. What are you trying to accomplish here?

-- Ghost
Ibuki Meowda
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Ibuki Meowda »

ur vote is on Raya LOL. consensus has nothing to do with anything btw it has more to do with no one making serious pushes D1
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 361, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 356, Dunkerdoodles wrote:hmm

If I got money for everytime someone has mentioned the tone of my posts then the only manipulation I'd be doing is bribing people :P

I can assure you that it's just the way I tend to write, not just in mafia but on the internet in general. It's carefully crafted in the sense that I do put thought into everything I write. However, my intention is to persuade others of my point of view rather than manipulate them. Regardless, none of it is AI for me (any quick meta check of me can prove that if you are doubtful).
ok i trust you
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 357, Ghostly Penguin wrote: You have done nothing this phase. If you continue to do nothing Town will either be forced to lynch you because we can't take you to LYLO or for the fact you might be literally coasting scum.

This is why you're vig bait. That would be the reason you would wake up dead in a Day phase because scum literally do not have any reason to shoot you ever based on Day 1's play.

I don't think it's optimal to p-lynch you, but I'm completely not sold you're Town. There's just no convincing case for Dreal- scum either.

-Ghost
and I'm saying vigging someone because they didn't come off as towny on D1 is fucking stupid

I'm not talking about the future of "if drealmer behaves this way still half way through D3" - and neither should you fucking be
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

to even talk about policy lynching someone on D1 because you don't think they're playing towny on D1 is fucking stupid
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

actually that gives me a SR on the ghostlin+pa slot

they know better than that
balance among all things
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Bins »

UNVOTE:

i really can’t do much but ISOs cause i’m still out of town
i’ll look at the top wagons tho
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Bins »

feeling CY or PM

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Bins »

VOTE: PM

nvm CYguys iso is not that bad

gtkas
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by mozamis »

catching up
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 349, mutantdevle wrote:Town:
Raya36 ^1
Joey_ ^1
how on earth are you town reading raya?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Actually good posts but probably too late to make anything out of it

Ghost seems town even tho i disliked his early posts
Ibuki town for me again
Dreal is prob town
Bird's in an obv town slot

I suggest that under 24hours to lynch we should seriously try to make a consensus.
Personnaly, im ambiguous on a lot of slots, i would vote rampage/pm/cy/buns/raya something something if i dont forget some people
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

joey are you against moz wagon or just forgot him?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”