Mini Normal 1980: TwoInAMillion - The First Game(Town Win!)

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 848, Sephiroth wrote:I just mean, there are plenty of people to ask about their reads and it seemed odd to me that you would specifically ask me about a read when I had literally just posted I would be writing up all my thoughts later in the day. To me, that seems like something scum would do to appear like their hunting and contributing when they're really not.
sure, I saw that post of yours and thought you'd explain in further most of the game state from your POV.

I just thought maybe because you were saying screen make you feel less good, that you could articulate why, since it was right there for you at the time.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 849, Fro99er wrote:
In post 842, Lalendra wrote:Woooow, okay why does every game devolve into this personal shit?

VOTE: Fro99er

p-edit: Clearly it wasn't bullshit since I just voted you.

p-edit again: Oh cool, Creature's your scumbuddy. Maybe my read changed because a lot has happened since I last posted that I felt you were town?
town reads me

then says they scum read me for no reason

after I call BS votes me to "prove their read isn't fake"

that's scum.
Also that creature point is laughably bad.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Sephiroth »

I still am unconvinced on Lalendra based on the last game I played with her. She doesn't always operate rationally. Her main argument in our last game together made no sense, then she contradicted herself about it the next day. She also had me as the highest scum read at the end of the day, then neglected to include me in her read list the next day. It seems to be pretty consistent with her here, just disengaged town.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Fro99er »

have you seen lalendra play as scum?

is this just a town thing she does?
Heil King Froggo.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Sephiroth »

No but knowing she does it as town makes it hard for me to consider it AI for her.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 854, Sephiroth wrote:No but knowing she does it as town makes it hard for me to consider it AI for her.
then it should also make it hard to consider her town for it.

(not a criticism) twice now you've explained away things she's done as things she's done as town, but why can't she do them as scum is what I'm missing.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 855, Fro99er wrote:
In post 854, Sephiroth wrote:No but knowing she does it as town makes it hard for me to consider it AI for her.
then it should also make it hard to consider her town for it
I realize that makes no sense...hard for her to do it as town make it hard to consider it AI, I'm referring to the AI. if it's not AI, then it's not indicative of town if she can do it as scum too.
Heil King Froggo.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Sephiroth »

I'm not saying she can't do them as scum, I'm saying I view them as not indicative of her alignment. She does this as town and therefore I don't know if this is irrational scum lalendra or irrational town lalendra. But this is exactly how I was able to mislynch her in 1963 (v close to the way you're attacking her now) and I'm wary because it feels similar.

I'm not saying its a town tell. Its NAI. I'm not sure why you think I'm saying shes town for it.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Theres a difference between saying I don't think something is AI and saying I think something is a town tell...
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Though to be fair that was my initial reaction way back earlier, but I haven't had her as town in a long time.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 857, Sephiroth wrote:I'm not saying its a town tell. Its NAI. I'm not sure why you think I'm saying shes town for it.
Sigh.

I wasn't trying to say you're saying she's town for it. I'm trying to say you've explained away two things she's done as "this is her town game" without knowing if it's her scum game as a possibility.

If I worded it wrong then sorry. But that's what I meant.
Heil King Froggo.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Yeah I get what you're saying but also I don't? I'm writing them off as not scumtells because I know for a fact she does them as town. She could be doing them as scum, thats possible. But you seem to think these are like really strong scum tells. I disagree. I have literally seen her do this exact type of thing as town.

Okay for real I need to stop posting now and be productive at work. See ya later tonight friendos.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

Eh, I kinda like this post tbh. I don't really feel like scum!Stitch decides to start a thing on FL here; there's about 8 easier targets. And agree on like all the FL points.
In post 796, Fro99er wrote:
@mod can you prod COA? It's been like 4 days since they posted
According to the OP, people get replaced if they don't post within 2 days of getting prodded, which should make her replace-eligible in about three hours from now iirc correctly.
In post 815, Sephiroth wrote:despite Skitter posting it several times.
viewtopic.php?p=9783627#p9783627

scum-readslist ^^^^

Made a ridiculous amount of sense in that gamestate, to the point that I basically got pocketed for it and didn't notice the (minor) holes in it until like three weeks later when he got into a 1v1 with someone else. No real-time interaction like this.
In post 678, Sephiroth wrote:I'm pretty bad at scumhunting D1 and the game is stagnating so this is where I'm at rn:

Town pile
: Creature FL YoshiFan Srcreenplay
Lurker pile
: COA UCV Lalendra
Scumlean pile
: Skitter Mulch
Scummy pile:
Stitch Transcend Fro99er
No idea what he's thinking here.

I don't think this is his scumgame. I don't know if I can explain it better than this.

And yeah I agree with Seph. She kinda acts like this as town. No, I've never played with scum!lalendra, so I don't know if she acts differently as scum, but she has acted similarly as town.

Frogger, like even the thing you're calling her out for ('Lalendra says Frogger is town but then votes him), I've seen her do as town:

viewtopic.php?p=9787917#p9787917

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't think these things are necessarily scumtells for her.
In post 833, Lalendra wrote:I was waffling on Mulch/FL but I am inclined to believe the neighbor claim. My first thought was that it could be scum using neighbor as a way out but I don't think FL would have come right out and said he just won a scum game with a fake neighbor claim if that was his gambit here (unless he felt someone would check his meta and pre-empted it by doing that, which is WIFOM but would still make the claim risky).
FWIW, I explicitly do not believe the neighbor claim as stated. Namely, FL might be a neighbor, but I don't think Mulch is his neighbor if he actually is. Also, I can totally see scum!him faking a neighborhood and lampshading that he just did it in another scum game. And UCV was just in that game, so he might just be pre-empting UCV calling bullshit on this tbh.
In post 851, Fro99er wrote:Also that creature point is laughably bad.
She had an argument with Seph in 1963 where she seriously held the position that Seph was scummy because he had more than three scumreads on day 1, and everyone knows that if you have three scumreads, they must be a team together, so having more than three scumreads means that he thinks that there's more than three scum, and everyone knows that mini normals are 10:3, so Seph is scum because he has more scumreads than are possible.

And then the next day she had more than three scumreads, didn't see the problem with it given the argument she had the day before, forgot about her major scumread in her opening day readslist (which hadn't changed or anything; she just actually forgot about him), and Seph got her lynched for it ... so, given that context, I find Seph's position to be rather reasonable, and although I don't think she's making that much sense, I don't think that's a scumtell for her. Like I think she actually might be this clueless/disengaged.

It's not that she can't do this as scum so much as I've seen her post like this as town.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 808, Fro99er wrote:
Side note, I think Muich is town after rereading their ISO
:cool:
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 844, Fro99er wrote:
In post 842, Lalendra wrote:Woooow, okay why does every game devolve into this personal shit?

VOTE: Fro99er

p-edit: Clearly it wasn't bullshit since I just voted you.

p-edit again: Oh cool, Creature's your scumbuddy. Maybe my read changed because a lot has happened since I last posted that I felt you were town?
this is fake af
I think they look good actually

You look neutral in this exchange
Amrock#3784
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

cool
Heil King Froggo.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:43 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

CultOfAthena will be replaced due to inactivity.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 866, TwoInAMillion wrote:
CultOfAthena will be replaced due to inactivity.
Hello 2millipn
Amrock#3784
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

skitter just wrote a wall to defend lalendra. Seph and I had a back and forth to defend lalendra.

It's fucking with my head because all D1 I thought skitter/seph/lalendra was a scumteam and also skitter and lalendra were the two to unvote seph when the wagon got up to L-2/L-1 or whatever.

But maybe they're all just town and have these strong meta reads of each other.

sigh

UNVOTE:
Heil King Froggo.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 868, Fro99er wrote:skitter just wrote a wall to defend lalendra. Seph and I had a back and forth to defend lalendra.

It's fucking with my head because all D1 I thought skitter/seph/lalendra was a scumteam and also skitter and lalendra were the two to unvote seph when the wagon got up to L-2/L-1 or whatever.

But maybe they're all just town and have these strong meta reads of each other.

sigh

UNVOTE:
I remember a meta someone made on you

That you often try to appear villagery as scum

Remember that game with regfan you replaced out of?
Amrock#3784
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

I don't remember, no
Heil King Froggo.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 841, Sephiroth wrote:Doesn't do much to convince me hes town but I can see where you're coming from.
I’m already in your town pile. Why do you need convincing?
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Mulch »

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72291

I found you as scum this game
Amrock#3784
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Fro99er »

did you not just read that whole exchange screen?
Heil King Froggo.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 871, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 841, Sephiroth wrote:Doesn't do much to convince me hes town but I can see where you're coming from.
I’m already in your town pile. Why do you need convincing?
Don’t be daft, these types of inconsistencies are NaI
Amrock#3784

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”