cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Didn't Schism say at some point they were gonna self flip or something? What happened to that?

I wouldn't mind voting for Assemble. He hasn't done much and what he does have just seems like fake busy work. Assassin at least feels kinda genuine to me.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 375, cytheflyguy wrote:Didn't Schism say at some point they were gonna self flip or something? What happened to that?

I wouldn't mind voting for Assemble. He hasn't done much and what he does have just seems like fake busy work. Assassin at least feels kinda genuine to me.
With posts like this, why bother even posting at all?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:10 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 327, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 312, havingfitz wrote:Jodax.

I do not believe you.

To infer you were gambiting to catch scum by decribing your self-vote as totally random (a lie), and then making up some method of coming to that random determination (a lie) was your plan all along is absurd.

How does telling lies help find scum amongst the people who don't believe the shit you are feeding them?

What's more dishonest? Telling lies to people or objecting to actually being lied to? Which by not believing your self-vote was totally random and your coin flip method was legit...is exactly what the people who called you on it were doing (i.e. objecting to your lies).

In your warped train of thought do you think scum should look to take advantage of liars while good town folk should just let lies slide?

I'm sorry but I do not work that way.

To re-iterate for clarity...I do not care about your self-vote. I've seen dozens of them and I do not recall ever voting anyone for it. People do it. What you did though was different in that you tried to play it off as totally random (bs) and went the added step of providing your randomizing technique (more bs). lie + lie = suspicion + vote. It's not difficult to see.

And you and NSG and anyone else falling over themselves about my reaction or confidence level is ridiculous. Trying to quantify a gut feeling that someone is scum based on a lie to a number or whatever is stupid. I think you're lying scum. How much? I don't fcuking know. I'm not a 100% sure but I know for a fact the odds of you being scum are higher then they are for me (i.e. > 0%). I like asparagus. How much do I like asparagus? 7 out of 10? 83%? Does that help you? Does it equate to how you think I should asparagus? Is my asparagus scale different then yours? Who the fcuk cares. I think I like it so that's good enough. And it's more than just above not liking it. I like it a lot. ffs.

As for your entering games the same way every time comment...what the hell does that have to do with anything? How does you entering every game with "Hello everybody" matter at all to what we are discussing? Did someone vote you for saying Hello everybody? Is that AI for you? WTF cares? It's also no true (mini 1964)...but as I said...who cares? You said you entered every game the same way when discussing your self-vote with Sleepless. Why would we care about you entering games with Hello Everyone? More inconsistencies and nonsense on your part.

And for anyone who is scum reading me for reacting the way I do...what is wrong with the way I am reacting? Which I would argue is normal for me. I see inconsistencies or BS and I work with what is before me. To be scum read for looking for scum is bass ackwards.

Also...Jodax...wrt Tone. Nowhere have I said I scum read Tone. I'm not sure what their alignment is. All I know is I do not like the trolling crapass way they are playing this game (as several others have expressed as well) and my willingness to vote them at this time is simply to get them out of this game. I think they are anti-town regardless of their alignment.
Hahaha wtf is this post?
It's clear if read.
In post 327, Jodaxq wrote:I really don't know how to explain it to you if you haven't already gotten it. I said I flipped a coin and it came up odds. How can that ever be taken to be like I was trying to be seriously deceptive?
Your self-vote wasn't random. You said it was. Your process of coming to that random vote was a lie. You have since admitted. How is town supposed to determine what lies are legitimate and which are not? You lied. Regardless of your alignment...lying to the other players in the game (the bulk of which who are town) is going to attract negative attention towards you for posting bs/lies. You call it intentional (a gambit?)...I call it tap dancing around your lies. Whether they were plain to see or not. If they were plain to see then what did you hope to gain from them? BS.
In post 327, Jodaxq wrote:And my first comment about my hello everyone post was directed at Sleepless. I said I scum read him for his "so you've never been scum" post and he said that his comment was actually in response to my opening post. I was just saying I always do that.

I thought you were saying you self-voted in all your games. I stand corrected.
In post 327, Jodaxq wrote:I really don't find ToneReader to be anti-town. She at least can't be more anti-town than someone who just shitposts a lot.
We weren't talking about your read on Tone. You said I was scum reading Tone. I am saying I do not. And he/she is anti-town.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

Also..
v/LA until Wednesday for New Year's stuff

And as Jodax is not getting any traction ($%^&!),

VOTE: Assemblerotws

Happy New Year to you all.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Intent to hammer just to avoid deadline and everyone to enjoy a new year
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

[quote="sleepless assassin" ]Havingfitzif Jod is scum who lied about the coin flip thing, what do you think her reasons were for doing so? [/Quote]
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 377, havingfitz wrote:
In post 327, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 312, havingfitz wrote:Jodax.

I do not believe you.

To infer you were gambiting to catch scum by decribing your self-vote as totally random (a lie), and then making up some method of coming to that random determination (a lie) was your plan all along is absurd.

How does telling lies help find scum amongst the people who don't believe the shit you are feeding them?

What's more dishonest? Telling lies to people or objecting to actually being lied to? Which by not believing your self-vote was totally random and your coin flip method was legit...is exactly what the people who called you on it were doing (i.e. objecting to your lies).

In your warped train of thought do you think scum should look to take advantage of liars while good town folk should just let lies slide?

I'm sorry but I do not work that way.

To re-iterate for clarity...I do not care about your self-vote. I've seen dozens of them and I do not recall ever voting anyone for it. People do it. What you did though was different in that you tried to play it off as totally random (bs) and went the added step of providing your randomizing technique (more bs). lie + lie = suspicion + vote. It's not difficult to see.

And you and NSG and anyone else falling over themselves about my reaction or confidence level is ridiculous. Trying to quantify a gut feeling that someone is scum based on a lie to a number or whatever is stupid. I think you're lying scum. How much? I don't fcuking know. I'm not a 100% sure but I know for a fact the odds of you being scum are higher then they are for me (i.e. > 0%). I like asparagus. How much do I like asparagus? 7 out of 10? 83%? Does that help you? Does it equate to how you think I should asparagus? Is my asparagus scale different then yours? Who the fcuk cares. I think I like it so that's good enough. And it's more than just above not liking it. I like it a lot. ffs.

As for your entering games the same way every time comment...what the hell does that have to do with anything? How does you entering every game with "Hello everybody" matter at all to what we are discussing? Did someone vote you for saying Hello everybody? Is that AI for you? WTF cares? It's also no true (mini 1964)...but as I said...who cares? You said you entered every game the same way when discussing your self-vote with Sleepless. Why would we care about you entering games with Hello Everyone? More inconsistencies and nonsense on your part.

And for anyone who is scum reading me for reacting the way I do...what is wrong with the way I am reacting? Which I would argue is normal for me. I see inconsistencies or BS and I work with what is before me. To be scum read for looking for scum is bass ackwards.

Also...Jodax...wrt Tone. Nowhere have I said I scum read Tone. I'm not sure what their alignment is. All I know is I do not like the trolling crapass way they are playing this game (as several others have expressed as well) and my willingness to vote them at this time is simply to get them out of this game. I think they are anti-town regardless of their alignment.
Hahaha wtf is this post?
It's clear if read.
In post 327, Jodaxq wrote:I really don't know how to explain it to you if you haven't already gotten it. I said I flipped a coin and it came up odds. How can that ever be taken to be like I was trying to be seriously deceptive?
Your self-vote wasn't random. You said it was. Your process of coming to that random vote was a lie. You have since admitted. How is town supposed to determine what lies are legitimate and which are not? You lied. Regardless of your alignment...lying to the other players in the game (the bulk of which who are town) is going to attract negative attention towards you for posting bs/lies. You call it intentional (a gambit?)...I call it tap dancing around your lies. Whether they were plain to see or not. If they were plain to see then what did you hope to gain from them? BS.
In post 327, Jodaxq wrote:And my first comment about my hello everyone post was directed at Sleepless. I said I scum read him for his "so you've never been scum" post and he said that his comment was actually in response to my opening post. I was just saying I always do that.

I thought you were saying you self-voted in all your games. I stand corrected.
In post 327, Jodaxq wrote:I really don't find ToneReader to be anti-town. She at least can't be more anti-town than someone who just shitposts a lot.
We weren't talking about your read on Tone. You said I was scum reading Tone. I am saying I do not. And he/she is anti-town.
Have you ever heard of sarcasm? Saying you flipped a coin and it came up odds is impossible. It should have been clear to any human being who has flipped a coin that I wasn't being serious. I really don't see at all how that can be seen as deceptive and as trying to hide.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 375, cytheflyguy wrote:Didn't Schism say at some point they were gonna self flip or something? What happened to that?

I feel like you and Fitz are good at missing the point
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Jodaxq »

I'll also provide intent to hammer. It doesn't seem like any other lynch is possible today
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 383, Jodaxq wrote:I'll also provide intent to hammer. It doesn't seem like any other lynch is possible today
Its just a shame because of holidays and activity is a non thing.

Permanently V/LA
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:39 am

Post by momo »

Voyc is replaced by CheekyTeeky! Welcome!
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:00 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 385, momo wrote:
Voyc is replaced by CheekyTeeky! Welcome!
!!!

will hopefully get a chance to make some responses when i get a bit more time.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:50 am

Post by davesaz »

If you could lynch anyone else (without needing to worry about whether enough votes possible / your windmill-tilting derailing town's only hope to avoid no-lynch) who would it be?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

VOTE: Assemblerotws
Happy new year! Choo Choo

Permanently V/LA
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:01 am

Post by momo »

And that's the hammer
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:05 am

Post by momo »

Votecount 1.9 #EndofD1

Finally, D1 has ended. By tomorrow, at least one of you will be gone. That's nice because some of you were getting on my nervves. (JKish)

Votes

Assemblerotws (5) tone, almost chara, schism, Sleepless Assasin​, Chip Butty, havingfitz, Elmo TeH AzN
LYNCH

havingfitz: (4) --- northsidegal, cytheflyguy, jod, Voyc
xXTonereaderXx: (1) --- davesaz

​Not voting: Assemblerotws​
Last edited by momo on Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:09 am

Post by momo »

Assemblerotws was lynched.

He was a vanilla townie.

(expired on 2018-01-02 17:09:07) till D2
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by momo »

Due to new year's the N1 Dead line has been postponed for 24 hours.

The N1 Deadline is in (expired on 2018-01-03 17:18:56)
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by momo »

Tonight's Dead

Vanilla Townie

Welcome, xXTonereaderXx, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

I, your mod momo, welcome you to an excellent game. Please reply to confirm.

Town Cop

Welcome, northsidegal, you are a Town Cop.

Abilities:

Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town, Antitown or No Result.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

I, your mod momo, welcome you to an excellent game. Please reply to confirm.

Serial Killer

Welcome, havingfitz. You are a Serial Killer.

Abilities:
Pregame you must choose to be either Investigation Immune or 1-Shot Bulletproof.
Each night phase, you may select a player in the game to nightkill.

Win condition:
You win when you are the last player alive or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Please reply with your choice for ability and to confirm your spot in the game.

I, your moderator momo, welcome you to an excellent game.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by momo »

Votecount 2.1 #Another Day

Congrats For Surviving!

Votes:

None as of Yet

Not Voting:
davesaz, Elmo TeH AzN, Chip Butty, Schism, Sleepless Assassin, CheekyTeeky, Jodaxq, cytheflyguy, Almost Chara

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Note: Deadlines shrink every day. The deadline is the number of people alive, +1 days

(expired on 2018-01-13 19:47:30)
Last edited by momo on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Schism »

hydra, before you say anything, we should let the other 7 players do something first, dont you agree
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Well this happened. So there's a Vig. Nice shot btw.

Permanently V/LA
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Well I guess we know what havingfitz chose.

An interesting series of flips. There are at least 3 killing roles, one of which is now dead. I wanna read back and see if I can make any connections with this information.
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 395, Schism wrote:...

hydra, before you say anything, we should let the other 7 players do something first, dont you agree
Sure. No problem.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2