Micro 767: Spyro the Dragon Mafia - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

VOTE: Wisdom

Lurking like a mo-fo.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:00 am

Post by BuJaber »

Look the reasonable assumption is that there is only more scum left. I think it's Rat. You and some seem to think it's UCV, and others think it's you.

If I am forced into a situation where I have to choose how do I not pick you over UCV? What have you done that is town? You ask a lot of interesting questions but they're mainly theoritical. Like why something is or isn't AI. That is not typical of town. I actually enjoyed your posts but they belong in a theory thread not in a game thread.

If you are asking these questions because you think garaputo or I are scum then why are you voting for UCV? Do you think there could be 3 scum?
If you are doing this to convince me to vote for UCV then we should flip this around.. you post why you think he's scum and I'll give counter arguments until one of us changes their mind or we reach an agreement to disagree.

One thing you did manage to do is force me to question every single assumption I've had this game which is always good but I think that was just a coincidence. I've been asking myself questions about the double votes and UCV has literally never responded. So he claims the power but doesn't seem to want to describe it fully. So I've made my own theories about the logistics of it and saw that nobody told me I'm wrong so I took as a sign to continue thinking in this way.

Here's my latest understanding. Considering he made 2 separate posts to double vote me on day 1, that implies each of his votes is independent of the other. Secondly since the mod told us it would take 5 to lynch given that the double vote is in play then the double vote is not as op as I first thought so theoritically I can be convinced that UCV is scum, as opposed to if it were 4 to lynch as usual then scum having a double vote would seem pretty op to me.

Pedit - then just tell him don't vote... you honestly think he can be scum? I've never seen scum use the 'talk to them like they're all idiots' strategy to win a game.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:06 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 349, BuJaber wrote:As for your other question yes he can but wouldn't that be more suspicious?
not really. there really isn't as big of a difference between the two scenarios as you're describing there is. you're also putting far more thought into it than i suspect ucv did.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:07 am

Post by BuJaber »

Plus wisdom has literally only 3 posts that are longer than 2 lines/sentences. And even those are barely longer and for the most part make just 1 point each.

If he's scum he's the most confident one I've ever seen.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:12 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 351, BuJaber wrote: If I am forced into a situation where I have to choose how do I not pick you over UCV? What have you done that is town?
huh? given reads, scumhunted, tried to convince others of my opinion, and so on. what has ucv done that i haven't that's town?
You ask a lot of interesting questions but they're mainly theoritical. Like why something is or isn't AI. That is not typical of town. I actually enjoyed your posts but they belong in a theory thread not in a game thread.
yes, it is typical of town. if other people are pushing things as ai that i don't think are ai, i need to hear their reasoning on that to determine if they're either scum pushing a lie or town who i think are misguided.
If you are asking these questions because you think garaputo or I are scum then why are you voting for UCV? Do you think there could be 3 scum?
If you are doing this to convince me to vote for UCV then we should flip this around.. you post why you think he's scum and I'll give counter arguments until one of us changes their mind or we reach an agreement to disagree.
huh??? i am doing this to convince you to vote for ucv (and also with the side effect of seeing if someone else is scummier in their responses than ucv), and what you described is
literally what we're doing right now
BuJaber wrote:Plus wisdom has literally only 3 posts that are longer than 2 lines/sentences. And even those are barely longer and for the most part make just 1 point each.

If he's scum he's the most confident one I've ever seen.
that's just how some people play, town or scum. don't fall into the trap of "too scummy to be scum".

things fall apart
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:29 am

Post by BuJaber »

I feel like I'm giving arguments as to why he's town and you're saying they're not AI. I'm saying you should tell me why he's scum instead and let me play devil's advocate. It's a small difference from what we're doing right now but it helps me more.

I honestly either disagree or cannot answer the other stuff. I have done more in my own head to townread UCV than he did. I admit that. But there's a nullread based on his posts and a gut feeling that he's town. With you I only have a nullread but my gut can't decide. It's in part why I'm discussing every little point y'all are making day 2 because I need more guidance.

If it was down to me I want to lynch Rat. I'll see if I can put together a case but to do it properly I need to read everything in its context and I'm too tired now.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:30 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 307, northsidegal wrote: personally, i think the fact that beeboy was specifically a day two vig makes it more likely that ucv is scum, following along with the theory that there's a town pr and a scum pr for each day. of course, it could be the case that day one there's two town prs and the same for scum day two, but i doubt this. beeboy's also makes it likely to me that they were teamed.

the knowledge of the dayvig does cast the massclaim in a new light, however. while it was initially proposed by the ic, this post:
In post 116, Radical Rat wrote:I don't see why not.
Generally the reason to avoid claiming early is to not get killed, but with no nights that's not an issue right?
gives me pause. yes, it's certainly a reasonable assumption, but the way it's framed makes me slightly suspicious.

VOTE: ucv

things fall apart
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:35 am

Post by BuJaber »

Guidance isn't the right word.. let's say I'm looking for more perspectives.

Pedit - thanks. Yes I remember this post. I didn't comment at the time because I wasn't sure if that was enough of a case. It focuses on game setup more than UCV himself. You can say that my thing with the double votes is also more to do with setup than it is with UCV but one leads to a conclusion he's scum and the other that he's town. Either of us could be wrong about mechanics.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:42 am

Post by BuJaber »

Okay just skimmed through nsg and UCV's ISO's.

I made a mistake that I will admit after the game is over lol.

VOTE: UC Voyager

I'm sorry nsg. Not for suspecting you I wouldn't apologize for that. I am apologizing for comparing your activity with UCV's this game. Yours blows his out of the water.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:42 am

Post by BuJaber »

That is L-1
garaputo
garaputo
Goon
garaputo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:46 am

Post by garaputo »

I think I can be sold this case, I'm signaling intent to hammer. I'll give it a bit for folks to talk while I continue today's never ending snow removal.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:48 am

Post by northsidegal »

that's an odd switch from your previous opinion of ucv being town and me being scum. what changed your mind?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:48 am

Post by northsidegal »

UNVOTE: because i don't want to risk kublai dying before he can talk about this.

things fall apart
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.12
garaputo (0)-

northsidegal (2)-
garaputo, Wisdom
Wisdom (1)-
Kublai Khan
Radical Rat (0)-

BuJaber (0)-

UC Voyager (2)-
Radical Rat, BuJaber
Kublai Khan (0)-

Not Voting (2)-
UC Voyager, northsidegal

With 7 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2018-01-10 13:15:00) - Jan 10th 13:15 GMT
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
garaputo
garaputo
Goon
garaputo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by garaputo »

In post 361, northsidegal wrote:that's an odd switch from your previous opinion of ucv being town and me being scum. what changed your mind?
The bottom part of and the reread it triggered, plus your participation, and some thoughts on Radical Rat. I'm not trying to be elusive or cryptic but I'm currently exhausted from storm cleanup. I'll give a full answer tomorrow.
garaputo
garaputo
Goon
garaputo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:26 am

Post by garaputo »

A little bit more to expand on the above. My vote on you nsg was largely because of lack of participation which has changed. Rereading UCV has refreshed my concerns about being buddied up to as well as concerns about whether UCV actually cares to solve the game. I still think Radical Rat stinks, but I'm not seeing any traction there, and I think voting for someone Radical Rat wants lynched can help provide some insight. That's still cliff notes version but real life is being a bit of a pain.

I'm going to move my vote for now to reflect my intent.

VOTE: UC Voyager
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

L-2 again I believe.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by northsidegal »

waiting to hear from ucv himself.

things fall apart
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Prodding UC Voyager
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

OKAY guys. gets your heads out of your asses and reads BU's case on me then listen to this.

im already suspicous of him. now he is after me. the double voter. also consider this

how OP would a day 2 day voter be with a day one double voter.

sanario. double voter hammers town
then day 2 day vig snipes double voter and is "conf town".

there would be literally no balancing that.

I think scum is in BU, radical,
so...i don't get enough sleep
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by northsidegal »

that's not op at all, and also has nothing to do with being a double voter. the exact same scenario could happen, except with a regular quickhammer and scum dayvigging their buddy as a gambit.

things fall apart
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:30 am

Post by BuJaber »

Maybe I misunderstood what you're trying to say but who said anything about day 2 day vig?

We had day 1 day vig (khan) and it is still day 1.
garaputo
garaputo
Goon
garaputo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:05 am

Post by garaputo »

I'm not swayed by the UCV can't be coscum with AFM by balance argument.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 371, BuJaber wrote:Maybe I misunderstood what you're trying to say but who said anything about day 2 day vig?

We had day 1 day vig (khan) and it is still day 1.
Check the sun flip
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Kublai Khan »