Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Mathdino »

OKAY

So we have Impede fencesitting on RedFlavor, Impede soft-defending AND chainsaw defending Creature (while voting Jay as an alternative), RedFlavor throwing out a scumread on Impede, Creature fencesitting on Impede, Creature soft-defending RedFlavor, and RedFlavor voting/pressuring Creature.

So there's 2/3 of the scumteam in here right? Or am I crazy?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

inb4 i ask for a tldr
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 648, Impede wrote:Yeah I’m newbscum defending my partner THAT obviously. Give Scum!Impede a LITTLE credit please.
Nah you're right I do give you some credit. I don't think you're necessarily partners with RedFlavor. Partners with Creature makes a little more sense.

VOTE: Impede

Parking vote here as I go read the Impede cases that I skimmed over previously.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 627, momo wrote: Pagetop
rip lol
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Impede »

It’s hardcore WIFOM territory I guess though since scum would come into the game knowing that their initial posts are probably heavily tonesetting. So I could argue easily that scum would and wouldn’t run up the VC.

Pedit: Where do I start defusing that lol. Your logic is good, but I don’t recall EVER defending Creature in any meaningful way. I was going hard on Jay while he was going after Creature, but I really had no interest in whether or not Creature was wagonned. In fact, at the time I think Jay was the only vote in him. Why would Scum!Impede expose his associations so easily? I swear I’m not a stupid player. Do endeavor to not read me like one :(
Town: 5-1 | Scum: 0-1
Permanently on a mental V/LA
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 636, JaydragonKing wrote:Are you gonna get mad if I say I think your in Middle School?
im in middle school
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

am i not supposed to say that online
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 655, Impede wrote:It’s hardcore WIFOM territory I guess though since scum would come into the game knowing that their initial posts are probably heavily tonesetting. So I could argue easily that scum would and wouldn’t run up the VC.

Pedit: Where do I start defusing that lol. Your logic is good, but I don’t recall EVER defending Creature in any meaningful way. I was going hard on Jay while he was going after Creature, but I really had no interest in whether or not Creature was wagonned. In fact, at the time I think Jay was the only vote in him. Why would Scum!Impede expose his associations so easily? I swear I’m not a stupid player. Do endeavor to not read me like one :(
I'm probably gonna be one of very few players that won't immediately tell you "SELF META IS TRASH/SCUMMY" so understand that I'm throwing you a bone here.

Link me to your scumgames and I'll take an honest look at associations you've made. Obviously going forward now that I've called you out, analysing your associations with these people will pretty much be null, but you know that as well as I do.

I'll show the posts I'm talking about in a sec.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Impede »

In post 308, Creature wrote:They look more like VIs and easy mislynches for me.
Idk, this looks towny. No reason for scum to say this. Could easily just be wishy washy or silent instead. The alternative is that one of the two are scum, but I can’t see this being actionable unless we get a red flip on creature.

Pedit: I’ve never once received a red PM, much to my dismay. I think I would wreck it
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Impede »

In post 397, Creature wrote:I thought mafia had no daytalk.
This is really easy to verify. Why would he say “I thought”? Again, either lazy town or careful scum.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Mathdino »

An Itemized List of Impede Mentioning Creature

In post 264, Impede wrote:pedit: That's the most bizarre readslist I could possibly think of for this game. It literally just looks like one giant OMGUS to me.

Why do you scumread Creature and townread Kop? Also, don't ignore my other question in this post.
In post 334, Impede wrote:Hey all... Catching up.
In post 270, JaydragonKing wrote:... Can I at least get your reason for your vote now, Impede?
See below:
In post 265, JaydragonKing wrote:VOTE: Creature

It's a weird top scumread to have and definitely don't agree with your rationale, but trying to wagon Creature is actually town-productive here
All that to say, you managed to push me more towards scum/PL territory with that post than towards town whose play might improve.
In post 372, Impede wrote:
In post 365, JaydragonKing wrote:Please tell me you all see what the points Almost and I have made so far about him? He literally doesn't give a shit. This is not a town response at all.
Valid. I could say the same about all of your survival posting too, but I feel like it would be beating a dead horse.

However, are you advocating a lynch purely based on lack of content/motivation? If so, what makes you certain that this isn't just lazy/unmotivated town as opposed to lurky/smug scum?

Pedit: There aren't any scumtells in Creature's posts. Just lots of PL fodder. Again, I love a good policy lynch, but it has to be a GOOD one. Convince me that (1) Creature has a higher probability of flipping red than you and (2) Creature has a lower probability of being town-productive than you, and I will add my vote to your wagon, if for no other reason than to try and scrounge up some motivation from him.
In post 637, Impede wrote:My lynchpool is, in order: Assemble, Creature, Red, and I’ll just throw in Kop for good measure as he’s a bit marginal for me.

Although I can share this tidbit now: Just finished a game with Red where his posting style and level of activity was similar. He seems to be trying maybe a tad bit harder here. He was VT.
In post 638, Impede wrote:Going to check out Creature some more after I put the kids to bed. Shouldn’t take long lmao. If I like what I see, I’ll happily put him at L-2. Stay tuned.
In post 645, Impede wrote:
In post 32, Creature wrote:Wow a page 2 hammer
In post 33, Creature wrote:Were you scum, Jay?
This is scumhunting. Easy to fake, but still.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Hmm...

How about yellow or purple, Impede? Either one of those?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Mathdino »

We're not always aware of the weird ways we'll interact with other players when we have too much information. The way you're acting is as if you have too much information. That's not a slight toward Scumpede, that's an observation of human behaviour.

The thing is, it's not even about you being necessarily partners with Red and Creature. It's the weird interactions and observations you've had with them. I'm not totally sure your flipping red would even be alignment indicative of them. But I know something smells wrong.

Need more time for this analysis. fitz's case was okay but honestly not super convincing. Relied on Impede being partners with Jay (although his behaviour toward Jay was weird too). Kop's case was much better. Una started out on I think a good track but now is townreading Impede because Impede pointed out my weird interactions with A50.

No one's taken a real hard look at him with Jay's flip. I'm a trailblazer! (maybe)
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Impede »

In general, Creature’s play is utterly non-Town-contributory and lynch-worthy for that reason alone. A few of his posts look like they could only come from Town or heavily self-aware scum, but idk how to sort him. I have a nagging feeling we are off-base on these wagons (although I’d love an Assemble lynch) and I know that I’ll get accused of being alignment informed for saying that, but w/e. It’s just what it is. I’m ok with lynching anyone on my list, so let’s run this up and see what we come up with.

VOTE: Creature

Pedit: You’re taking my posts out of context. I never just brought him up just to bring him up. And why would I telegraph an association that hard? Scum are more likely to intentionally avoid associations unless they can get Towncred for bussing or defuse a lynch without looking like scum

Pedit2: Colors? What?

Pedit3: I responded thoroughly to Kop’s case and no one gave a crap. What do you hope to achieve with all this scumlensing Math? You must see that you are in confbias land. You’re dismissing my actual motivation IN CONTEXT for all of these posts.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Impede »

Oops didn’t mean to quote that again.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

jay could be an sk and "confirm" him/herself
In post 660, Impede wrote:
This is really easy to verify. Why would he say “I thought”? Again, either lazy town or careful scum.
im not seeing thi
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

impede, is it a coincidence that math puts you in a scumpartner pool with creature and you start looking at him and voting him?
the sequence is funky to me
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Impede »

In post 662, JaydragonKing wrote:Hmm...

How about yellow or purple, Impede? Either one of those?
Oh now I see what you’re asking. No lol. Never played as scum.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Impede »

In post 667, sheepsaysmeep wrote:impede, is it a coincidence that math puts you in a scumpartner pool with creature and you start looking at him and voting him?
the sequence is funky to me
Are you reading at all? I said I would investigate Creature way before Math said anything about association.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 664, Impede wrote:Pedit: You’re taking my posts out of context. I never just brought him up just to bring him up. And why would I telegraph an association that hard? Scum are more likely to intentionally avoid associations unless they can get Towncred for bussing or defuse a lynch without looking like scum

Pedit3: I responded thoroughly to Kop’s case and no one gave a crap. What do you hope to achieve with all this scumlensing Math? You must see that you are in confbias land. You’re dismissing my actual motivation IN CONTEXT for all of these posts.
1. The whole point of scumhunting is training yourself to see those associations that scum try to hide. On one hand you're arguing you never intentionally brought him up, and on the other hand you're arguing scum intentionally avoid associations. That's literally what I'm scumreading. Your progression. PLUS you're ignoring the fact that I think it's possible Creature is town and you know this.

3. You know how I play :lol: . Let me do my thing.

Edit: wat. You don't get credit for saying you would hypothetically investigate Creature, lol.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Impede »

No don’t you try to buddy me. Your analysis seems predatory to me and it’s worrisome. It would be one thing if you were at least giving me the benefit of the doubt where there’s ambiguity, but you’re just aiming for the throat. If you wanted my reaction, here it is. If you actually want to scumread me, then hopefully someone looks at the offchance of Scum!Dino
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 671, Impede wrote:No don’t you try to buddy me. Your analysis seems predatory to me and it’s worrisome. It would be one thing if you were at least giving me the benefit of the doubt where there’s ambiguity, but you’re just aiming for the throat. If you wanted my reaction, here it is. If you actually want to scumread me, then hopefully someone looks at the offchance of Scum!Dino
You know this is OMGUS. It's not gonna help your case going forward. Work on your reactions :P

Just keep doing your thing, dude (as in, stuff other than reacting to my case). Let me do my analysis and let the town do its thing. If you're town, it'll become obvious.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

VOTE: impede