northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1821, Viomi wrote:If you're town, follow me.
thank you – i was in the middle of typing up a whole paragraph in response to your earlier vote.

VOTE: texcat
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1826, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1821, Viomi wrote:If you're town, follow me.
thank you – i was in the middle of typing up a whole paragraph in response to your earlier vote.

VOTE: texcat
Yeah, I did a quick glance back at what has been going on through this thread and realized that harassing you over that hammer isn't going to get us anywhere and is literally a mislynch waiting to happen. You're town, so give us some of your townreads and scumreads in case that vig + nk kicks in harshly.

For me:
Aster is town. Wasting our time with dumb cases with no basis, but still town.
NSG is town. Yes I dislike their playstyle but really I can't see any of what they're doing as scummy. Especially that hammer, I really don't think scum!NSG would risk hammering like that.
sheep is... iffy, but probably town based on their reads and willingness to push texcat who is obvscum
Creature is just flat out null. So much about him screams scum to me with each of his posts, and yet he's not going with the flow and is trying to get who he genuinely thinks is scum lynched. So.. maybe town-lean? I'm just hoping he's town so I don't have to try and actually deal with him at this point.
texcat is scum. I've already made my case, go read my posts if you're curious why he's scum.
LUV is scum. See above.
KidAmn is probably town. I'm a bit iffy on him, he's a bit quiet for my tastes but he seems to be trying to solve this game from a town POV maybe? Tried to target him N2, so maybe he was the one that got blocked and not me.
CityElectric is.. still in this game?? What the fuck?? Well, shit, here's third scum probably. Jesus.
momo is probably town. I hate his playstyle with a BURNING PASSION but whatever. As long as he actually helps us catch scum, he can stay in my townlean pile.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1827, Viomi wrote:texcat is scum. I've already made my case, go read my posts if you're curious why she's scum.
EBWOP
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Aster »

In post 1808, Viomi wrote:@Mod: Could you make this easier for us and modkill Aster for directly quoting a PT? Or is that not against the rules?
Seriously?

You could, you know, just look it up in the rules; they aren't secret. In fact, I already checked that before I accused you of dumping the private thread in the scumthread, and I'm fairly certain that there are exactly zero rules against it.

But that's not the important thing I want to call you out on. During day 1, post I already accused you of feigning ignorance about the game situation in order to make yourself look town: you claimed that scum didn't get to talk before the draft after the host already confirmed they did.

And now, you're pretending to be unaware about whether you can copy private thread material? If you wanted to know, you could just look it up; rules aren't secret. Yet instead you're trying to make a big deal out of it, pretending to think that one cannot quote neighbourhoods while it's the opposite? Am I really supposed to believe that you sincerely didn't know whether it was allowed and thought that just waltzing into the thread claiming it isn't, is a better altenative than just reading the rules? Or did you merely want to make a point "I didn't know one could just copy the neighbourhood so I couldn't possibly have copied it to the scumthread"?

The first time I let you off with suspicion, but now it's a pattern.
You are deliberately feigning ignorance about game setup and rules that scum would know, in at attempt to try to townslip.
This is a very strong scumtell.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1829, Aster wrote:The first time I let you off with suspicion, but now it's a pattern. You are deliberately feigning ignorance about game setup and rules that scum would know, in at attempt to try to townslip. This is a very strong scumtell.
Remember when you said that argument was stupid and now you're making said argument? :giggle:

Stop helping scum out and pay attention to the game, Aster.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Viomi »

Also I dunno, it makes sense to me that directly quoting what someone says in a PT would be against the rules, it seems a bit fucked to me that you can directly quote something from private
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Aster »

In post 1830, Viomi wrote:
In post 1829, Aster wrote:The first time I let you off with suspicion, but now it's a pattern. You are deliberately feigning ignorance about game setup and rules that scum would know, in at attempt to try to townslip. This is a very strong scumtell.
Remember when you said that argument was stupid and now you're making said argument? :giggle:

Stop helping scum out and pay attention to the game, Aster.
My, here I thought that I never said that that argument was stupid and that you were merely having a misconception about what I was saying. In fact, I even remember that I corrected your incorrect notion in the private thread...
In neighbourhood, Aster wrote:I agree that post 735 doesn't hold water; you're clearly acting different today than you did yesterday. That said, please take note that unlike what you claimed in post 740, I didn't call the bandwagon on you senseless, I called the bandwagon you were pushing against Chip Butty senseless.
Are you sure that you've been even reading what I've told you in the private thread?

For bystanders who don't know what this is about: in post Viomi pretended that I called the bandwagon against her senseless, which I definitely didn't say. I thought that she had misinterpreted my post , wherein I said that the bandwagon she's pushing is senseless, so I corrected her in the private thread. It appears however that she has somehow not read or forgotten that post, and is still ascribing her own interpretation to my words. At this point I'd say that she's moving from misinterpreting to misrepresenting.

So Viomi, how about you quote the part where I said that that argument is stupid? Because I'm sure you can't.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Viomi »

Oh, so you weren't calling the argument stupid, you were being stupid. Damn.

Alright, Aster is a lost cause. Pretty sure we can still get majority without him though.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Viomi »

He's just going to tunnel me for the rest of the day on the basis that I hadn't played this setup in years and that I personally think direct quotes of private messages should be modkillable so.

Really the best we can do is ignore him and hope we can get enough of the rest of town to get their heads out of their asses and vote scum.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by momo »

I SR texcat so VOTE: texcat

Sheep me or die
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Viomi »

Though I guess Aster isn't completely useless if they'd give us some information..

Hey Aster, gimme your reads on every player in the game please. Particularly your town reads and reasons for them.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i think that's l1 or l2 or lynch or smth
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1835, momo wrote:I SR texcat so VOTE: texcat

Sheep me or die
I mean technically I started this so they'd be sheeping me but
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

aster usually youre not supposed to quote private communication
scum shouldnt know this more than town bc of their alignment; you dont actually "try to townslip" this way
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1838, Viomi wrote:

Sheep me or die
Let me have my moment Viomi

(Btw, if you wouldn't find unvoting and voting again so that I can be the first on the wagon so that I can say I led a lynch on scum, that would be nice)
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1840, momo wrote:
In post 1838, Viomi wrote:

Sheep me or die
Let me have my moment Viomi

(Btw, if you wouldn't find unvoting and voting again so that I can be the first on the wagon so that I can say I led a lynch on scum, that would be nice)
No way, I'm way too vain for that :mrgreen:
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Sheep me or die
wait, what?

VOTE: momo

what happened to your scumread on me / your intent to vote me? if you actually believe that i'm scum then why are you following my vote and just hopping on the largest wagon? i seem to recall that you did something similar for the chip wagon too.

things fall apart
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1842, northsidegal wrote:

Sheep me or die
wait, what?

what happened to your scumread on me / your intent to vote me? if you actually believe that i'm scum then why are you following my vote and just hopping on the largest wagon? i seem to recall that you did something similar for the chip wagon too.
I do scumread you nsg....I was trying to gauge reactions...and my vote remains there...I don't wanna lynch...I just want to see where this wagon goes, why are you so eager to get lynched????

Guys, I think nsg brought up me not voting her to appear town...think about it, this is what smart scum would do
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1488, texcat wrote:Yeah, I was hoping Creature would explain why he quit scum reading CommKnight. The only explanation I remember was something like CK just started looking town.

It doesn't look like the Viomi wagon is going to go through. I was not scum reading Lalendra. And Cheeky was pretty null.

VOTE: Chip Butty
In post 1490, momo wrote:Still reading but if the deadline comes near, I would be fine with a chip wagon at this point.
In post 1492, momo wrote:Guys, we only have 36 hours....

since this is the holidays, imma have to VOTE: Chip Butty

I hope I can be one again before the deadline but you never no.
i probably misread cheeky
again
, then.

things fall apart
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Vote Count 3.4

Sheepsaysmeep (2) - Aster, Lil Uzi Vert,
Creature -
northsidegal (3) - Kidamn, Creature, texcat,
Aster -
texcat (3) - Viomi, Sheepsaysmeep, momo
Viomi -
Lil Uzi Vert -
momo (1) - northsidegal,
CityElectric -
KidAmn -

Not Voting: CityElectric,
With 10 Alive. Takes 6 To Lynch. 5 To No Lynch.
Deadline Timer (expired on 2018-01-13 17:00:00)
[/color][/b]
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1843, momo wrote:
In post 1842, northsidegal wrote:

Sheep me or die
wait, what?

I do scumread you nsg....I was trying to gauge reactions...and
my vote remains there...I don't wanna lynch...I just want to see where this wagon goes
, why are you so eager to get lynched????

Guys,
I think nsg brought up me not voting her to appear town...think about it, this is what smart scum would do
:thinking:
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1843, momo wrote:I do scumread you nsg....I was trying to gauge reactions...and my vote remains there...I don't wanna lynch...I just want to see where this wagon goes, why are you so eager to get lynched????
were you trying to guage reactions with your intent to vote me or with your vote on tex? either seems equally fabricated. also, why does it sound like you're threatening me to stop talking or get lynched with that last sentence?
Guys, I think nsg brought up me not voting her to appear town...think about it, this is what smart scum would do
this isn't about you saying you're going to vote me and then not doing so, this is about you just hopping on wagons as convenient, without having any genuine reads.

things fall apart
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

bringing up your vote can be 1) town who noticed smth scummy
2) scum trying to appear town

1st part is just meh
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 1808, Viomi wrote:@Mod: Could you make this easier for us and modkill Aster for directly quoting a PT? Or is that not against the rules?
For? Sharing a PT I'm assuming?
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA

Return to “Completed Open Games”