Mini Normal 1980: TwoInAMillion - The First Game(Town Win!)

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1620, Mulch wrote:
In post 1619, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1593, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 1590, skitter30 wrote: @yoshi: I'm tending towards no on LUV tbh. He wanted Stitch, and voted Stitch after a vc, just like he said he would. Like he's not completely ruled out, but gut tells me probably not.

Like the only reason I'm not voting FL right now is because I'm not sure scum!FL kills Seph after blatantly tying him to scum!Stitch's flip? I feel like he'd keep him alive to push for a mislynch? Problem is that I could also see him doing this for the WIFOM unfortunately.
Any idea who bussed Stitch then?
In post 1315, TwoInAMillion wrote:Sephiroth, Transcend, Flavor Leaf, Lil Uzi Vert, Mulch, Fro99er, Sreenplay(LYNCH!)
OK, so ignoring Seph since he's a) dead and b) wasn't actually voting Stitch, I think my most-to-least-likely-to-have-bussed goes soemthing like this:

FL > > > Mulch > screen > LUV = Frogger > Transcend
VOTE: Skitter

You are either playing the worrst I've ever seen or your scum. Pick one and don't tell me I'm scum in response, because I'm fucking not, and if you try to lynch me your getting lynched tomorrow regardless of your allignment, because it will be a dirty as fuck lynch
Mulch, I'm deliberately not answering this because you're beginning to piss me off again and I don't want to turn the thread into another ragefest.

Please don't join games I'm in in the future.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1558, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1370, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Skitter is v/LA right? I’d like to talk null and scum reads with them.
I'm around now, and have skimmed the last ~10 pages; I need to actually read them though.

What do you want to talk about?

I actually think that of all the votes on that wagon, Transcend's was one of the least likely to be a bussing vote.

This makes no sense
In post 1559, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1354, Mulch wrote:
In post 1351, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1344, Mulch wrote:
In post 1342, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1337, Mulch wrote:If I'm a 2-shot cop and we dont end up lynching uzi today and I end up being nightkilled, uzi is scum
I wouldn’t night kill you as scum :lol:
Then I'm getting another peek off aren't I
You should have a clear then?
Like I said

IF i am a cop (I might be, I might not)

I checked uzi and they are scum
OK, if you're not a cop, can you explain why you think LUV is scum?
I had literally spent 5 posts doing this, horrible question
In post 1560, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1368, Mulch wrote:Screen is also statistically likely town which makes it all the sadder imo
Can't you say this about everyone though? LIke what does this mean?
In post 1561, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1384, BigYoshiFan wrote:These arguments are stupid. Let's just lynch the dog.
Literally questioning me on a joke/fluff post when they know it's my playstyle

I don't understand the Transcend wagon tbh
Why in the world do you not understand it
In post 1563, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1398, BigYoshiFan wrote:Transcend feels too detached from any interaction that happens in-game. I don't like how he said absolutely nothing about stitch and proceeded to vote him after begging someone else to convince him, which really wasn't much convincing at all. I'll have to review when he did that though.
And this is why I think he's town tbh.

I"m having trouble seeing scum get prodded into voting their partner, and then
leave their vote on their partner while their wagon develops because they don't want to read the game
This is the reachest/worst logic I've ever seen
In post 1568, skitter30 wrote:OK, explain to me why scum!transcend pops in to vote Stitch, and then leaves his vote on him while the wagon develops because he deosn't want to read the game.

TO BUS why, again, are you asking this??

Like ... why does he do that?
In post 1569, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1566, Mulch wrote:
In post 1560, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1368, Mulch wrote:Screen is also statistically likely town which makes it all the sadder imo
Can't you say this about everyone though? LIke what does this mean?
???

Why are you asking these dumb questions??
Because you're making dumb statements that don't mean anything.
In post 1572, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1448, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1446, Mulch wrote:
In post 1443, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why do I jump on my partners wagon here?
Bus
What’s my motivation to? Why do I draw attention to him there?
I'm with LUV here actually. Don't really think his vote was a bussing vote either. Lots of other places he could have pushed at that time, and I don't see why LUV needed to bus him there.
1) First of all, how to you remember this 2) Second of all, when the fuck do people NEED to bus
In post 1577, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1570, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 1568, skitter30 wrote:OK, explain to me why scum!transcend pops in to vote Stitch, and then leaves his vote on him while the wagon develops because he deosn't want to read the game.
Stitch was bad as scum.
Like ... why does he do that?
Stitch was bad as scum and he's prepared to bus.
In post 1268, Transcend wrote:did you assholes generate 18 pages of crap while i was asleep?

zzz not reading
Like this is what he pops in to say when his partner got wagoned? I dunno. I don't see it.

Like if he were actually bussing him for the towncred, wouldn't he like put more effort into it? To, you know, actually look town afterwards?
Like the way he did it is a bizarre way to bus as scum. Like what did he actually get out of it?
First of all, you know better than to assume scum will be this obvious. Second of all, you are telling me you had a perfect memory of this situation and knew BEFORE You checkced that they were not likely to bus? It looks to me like you did research to fit your narrative.
In post 1580, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1571, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'm leaning a little towards Uzi anyway, but that's why I initially voted him. Would you agree Stitch was likely bussed?
I agree that he was likely bussed, but I don't think it was Transcend.

I absolutely would not put it past scum!FL to bus his partner that way. Remember how he was tying Seph to a scum!Stitch flip?
In post 1581, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1578, Mulch wrote:
In post 1572, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1448, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1446, Mulch wrote:
In post 1443, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why do I jump on my partners wagon here?
Bus
What’s my motivation to? Why do I draw attention to him there?
I'm with LUV here actually. Don't really think his vote was a bussing vote either. Lots of other places he could have pushed at that time, and I don't see why LUV needed to bus him there.
Is this what tmi looks like??

Skitter wtf
I don't understand what you're trying to say.
Yes you do

In post 1584, skitter30 wrote:Because a *lot* of people were calling him out as scum, and I could scum hopping on for the towncred once his wagon picked up again.
In post 1585, skitter30 wrote:@Lalendra: I actually don't think those posts are partner-indicative tbh
In post 1590, skitter30 wrote:@lalendra: I was townreading yoshi for most of day1, although I dislike a lot of his posts from tonight tbh. I actually think that's an easy thing to townread someone for, and he was doing it to provide content, not to especially try to give a partner a townread. Why do you think they're partner indicative?

@yoshi: I'm tending towards no on LUV tbh. He wanted Stitch, and voted Stitch after a vc, just like he said he would. Like he's not completely ruled out, but gut tells me probably not.

Like the only reason I'm not voting FL right now is because I'm not sure scum!FL kills Seph after blatantly tying him to scum!Stitch's flip? I feel like he'd keep him alive to push for a mislynch? Problem is that I could also see him doing this for the WIFOM unfortunately.

I'll prob be back in like an hour-ish if people want to talk.
In post 1590, skitter30 wrote: @yoshi: I'm tending towards no on LUV tbh. He wanted Stitch, and voted Stitch after a vc, just like he said he would. Like he's not completely ruled out, but gut tells me probably not.

In post 1315, TwoInAMillion wrote:Sephiroth, Transcend, Flavor Leaf, Lil Uzi Vert, Mulch, Fro99er, Sreenplay(LYNCH!)
OK, so ignoring Seph since he's a) dead and b) wasn't actually voting Stitch, I think my most-to-least-likely-to-have-bussed goes soemthing like this:

In post 1622, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1596, Lalendra wrote:
In post 1590, skitter30 wrote:@lalendra: I was townreading yoshi for most of day1, although I dislike a lot of his posts from tonight tbh. I actually think that's an easy thing to townread someone for, and he was doing it to provide content, not to especially try to give a partner a townread. Why do you think they're partner indicative?
States townread of Yoshi, asks Athena how she feels about Yoshi, explains reasons for townread and brings Athena's attention to those reasons like he is trying to convince her to TR him.
Idk, I don't really see it. I don't really see why scum!stitch feels like he needs to get his partner tr at that point? Like it was super early day1; it's not like Yoshi was widely scum-read at that point and stitch needed to talk people out of scumreading him?
Amrock#3784
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 1619, skitter30 wrote: OK, so ignoring Seph since he's a) dead and b) wasn't actually voting Stitch, I think my most-to-least-likely-to-have-bussed goes soemthing like this:

This is a fine list, Mulch. They have a clear suspect, while listing out the rest in order. What's wrong with it?

I'll ponder over this later. I'm not even sure if I want to focus on a potential bus anymore.
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Mulch »

Now that I've got that out of my system, I'm UNVOTE: Skitter and re-evaluating the game
Amrock#3784
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I miss seph
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1625, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1620, Mulch wrote:

VOTE: Skitter

You are either playing the worrst I've ever seen or your scum. Pick one and don't tell me I'm scum in response, because I'm fucking not, and if you try to lynch me your getting lynched tomorrow regardless of your allignment, because it will be a dirty as fuck lynch
Mulch, I'm deliberately not answering this because you're beginning to piss me off again and I don't want to turn the thread into another ragefest.

Please don't join games I'm in in the future.
I'm not tailoring my game choice around you because you can't take heat after crticising me for raging when I got lynched. Sorry

You can feel free not to join games with me, but if your town YOUR the one that has been raging at me after I DARE scumread you, and if your scum this is a shitty thing to say
Amrock#3784
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Skitter is the towns
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 1629, Fro99er wrote:I miss seph
lol. I miss him too.
Suicide Bomb: Fro99er
#sundevils #forksup
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Fro99er »

RIP frog and Yoshi

We can now see our friend seph
Heil King Froggo.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm gonna re-evulate

I'm not lynching Frogger
Skitter is saying some of the worst posts I've ever seen in my life but I think they are town
I think Yoshi is town
I still think Transcend can be scum but idk
Uzi's reaction has been pretty towny but I think they could be scum, the problem is I don't know if they can muster up this rage as scum and I don't think they can fake it
Lalendra is acting way townier than their usual games- is this scum??
Creature is flat out town
UcVoyager is town through meta
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1634, Mulch wrote:I'm gonna re-evulate

I'm not lynching Frogger
Skitter is saying some of the worst posts I've ever seen in my life but I think they are town
I think Yoshi is town
Uzi's reaction has been pretty towny but I think they could be scum, the problem is I don't know if they can muster up this rage as scum and I don't think they can fake it
What if it's flavor leaf or screenplay
Amrock#3784
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Perhaps.
#sundevils #forksup
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

Man I liked this game better when I just fucked around and didn't get angry and posted funny posts and then we lynched scum
Amrock#3784
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I basically agree 100% with your reads so that scares me.
Heil King Froggo.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Mulch »

who
Amrock#3784
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I'm not lynching Frogger
I think Yoshi is town
In post 1635, Mulch wrote:

I'm not lynching Frogger
I think Yoshi is town
What if it's flavor leaf or screenplay

All of this
Heil King Froggo.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Mulch »

Great..

Ok, when screenplay gets online, I'm going to ask him for a scum game and metadive it
Amrock#3784
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1607, Mulch wrote:HEy Lalendra I need a town and scum game ty
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=63531
My last scum game.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Mulch »

Are we a good town???

Because as far as I can tell in 6 months on mafiascum I've never seen a day 1 scum lynch without bussing, and usually without HEAVY bussing.

And also Two's comment about "stitch 99% of the lynch anyway" sort of modspews to me heavy bussing
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1642, Lalendra wrote:
In post 1607, Mulch wrote:HEy Lalendra I need a town and scum game ty
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=63531
My last scum game.
I skimmed it your volume looks identical to your last town game *sigh*

Lalendra can you self meta yourself and say why you are town right now?
Amrock#3784
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@mod
: Please replace me

I have little to no interest in participating in another shouting match, and this game is frustrating me and pissing me off in turns. If the only way I can play this game without getting pissed off is to ignore someone, I don't think the game is worth playing, especially because I'm not sure I can actually ignore them; I kinda feel like another ragefest is inevitable. I'm not remotely enjoying this, and this is like the third time I've wanted to replace out, so I don't really see the point in continuing to play this game.

{Frogger, LUV}
{Yoshi, transcend}
{Lalendra}
{Creature, UCV} --- null
{Screen}
{FL}

No idea where to put Mulch.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Mulch »

Usually one thing I've noticed about Transcend is he has a lot more fun when he is town than when he is scum

That's probably the main reason I'm considering voting him

But I'm waiting on him to provide content tonight before I speedlynch him
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1645, skitter30 wrote:
@mod
: Please replace me

I have little to no interest in participating in another shouting match, and this game is frustrating me and pissing me off in turns. If the only way I can play this game without getting pissed off is to ignore someone, I don't think the game is worth playing, especially because I'm not sure I can actually ignore them; I kinda feel like another ragefest is inevitable. I'm not remotely enjoying this, and this is like the third time I've wanted to replace out, so I don't really see the point in continuing to play this game.

{Frogger, LUV}
{Yoshi, transcend}
{Lalendra}
{Creature, UCV} --- null
{Screen}
{FL}

No idea where to put Mulch.
Every game I get pissed off by people, and every game I get mislynched, but I've only replaced out of one game.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Mulch »

But nevertheless sorry Skitter for attacking your posts
Amrock#3784
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Noooooo skitter!
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”