Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I told her many times in the mason chat not to do it, because I thought she was switching alignments with him. I warned her.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Weeby McWeebster
Weeby McWeebster
Goon
Weeby McWeebster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Weeby McWeebster »

unless your position for the record is that youre a babbling baby who cant read?
You are all my waifus
Weeby McWeebster
Weeby McWeebster
Goon
Weeby McWeebster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:33 pm

since we cant see that chat i call BS
You are all my waifus
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Korekiyo Shinguji »

I don't care if Kokichi is a vigilante who shot a mod-confirmed innocent child, flipped town masonized him. With
your
role, Weeby. Explain it. "Game is fucked" doesn't work.
Every part of every human being—even their ugly sides—is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
Weeby McWeebster
Weeby McWeebster
Goon
Weeby McWeebster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:33 pm

convenient for u tho huh
You are all my waifus
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Weeby dies 100% today if he tries to force this vote on me. There will be no going back.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1079, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:I don't care if Kokichi is a vigilante who shot a mod-confirmed innocent child, flipped town masonized him. With
your
role, Weeby. Explain it. "Game is fucked" doesn't work.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That's what I'm saying, it's HIS role, why is he saying it worked for Togami, but not me.
Toko Fukawa
Toko Fukawa
Townie
Toko Fukawa
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Toko Fukawa »

In post 1065, Toko Fukawa wrote:You r-realize that the fat shi-shitlord succesfully masonized Master...however dreadful such a m-memory is.
And then was s-sucesfully masonized by our s-sorry excuse for a teacher.
Weeby McWeebster
Weeby McWeebster
Goon
Weeby McWeebster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:35 pm

u get ur best guys ill get my best guys and we'll have us a brawl
You are all my waifus
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE:

In the event weeby is just having a bias because of his outrageous scenario, then we need to look into Maki and VBN.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1084, Toko Fukawa wrote:
In post 1065, Toko Fukawa wrote:You r-realize that the fat shi-shitlord succesfully masonized Master...however dreadful such a m-memory is.
Okay, and I was masonized.
Weeby McWeebster
Weeby McWeebster
Goon
Weeby McWeebster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:36 pm

if u bus maki ill vote with u
You are all my waifus
Toko Fukawa
Toko Fukawa
Townie
Toko Fukawa
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Toko Fukawa »

Th-that said...I think that Kokichi actually just has the IQ of a goldfish and we should be f-focusing on people like Maki.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VBN is claiming to just have a post changing thing, correct? Maki is claiming to have a parity cop?
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:37 pm

In post 1081, Kokichi Oma wrote:Weeby dies 100% today if he tries to force this vote on me. There will be no going back.
Even if the masonry is fake (mastina fakes masonries, they're scum making a play, or there's something hidden at play messing with roles), Maki has also confirmed Weeby and I are the same alignment.
So if Weeby is scum, he must be a godfather and the masonry is also not a masonry (as godfather would not fool a masonize, Ginngie confirmed). Or he's scum with Maki.

I'm not convinced he's scum, however. There is a lot to sort through.
Every part of every human being—even their ugly sides—is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
Toko Fukawa
Toko Fukawa
Townie
Toko Fukawa
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Toko Fukawa »

In post 1041, Toko Fukawa wrote:S-since when was that girl with the r-repulsive song able to say the names of others...and with such c-color.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:41 pm

In post 1084, Toko Fukawa wrote:
This should have been in my last post.
For Weeby to be scum would require a lot of coincidental events.
Maybe I was giving too much credit to his intelligence. Very probably town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think shes been able to say names, since she can vote.
Toko Fukawa
Toko Fukawa
Townie
Toko Fukawa
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Toko Fukawa »

If she-s able to say and c-color names, why hasn't she just been doing that for r-read lists? And instead been r-relying on that horrible code!
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:47 pm

Just to be entirely clear, Usami is mod-confirmed town to both Weeby and Toko? This is probably in the thread somewhere, but I don't care to find it.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by VNB National Plan »

In post 1090, Kokichi Oma wrote:VBN is claiming to just have a post changing thing, correct?
Yep, unlike every other fucko my role actually happened visibly for everyone's pleasure. If anyone would like to be a fridge today you can view it again. >8)

So question, are we assuming the alignment swap worked? Procats was murdered and flipped town and we think they were actually swapped from scum?
I guess it's the only logical way this game is still ongoing. I'm still not scum though. Kokichi, is there a reason you're leaving Korekiyo Shinguji out if you're talking about unconfirmeds? I understand checking Maki before being suspicious of Kaito but there's nothing confirming Korekiyo either.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1095, Toko Fukawa wrote:If she-s able to say and c-color names, why hasn't she just been doing that for r-read lists? And instead been r-relying on that horrible code!
Feed the bunny
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Usami
Usami
Townie
Usami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Usami »

In post 1097, VNB National Plan wrote:So question, are we assuming the alignment swap worked? Procats was murdered and flipped town and we think they were actually swapped from scum?
This is a possibility! However, there would still be two scum if so! And as the smart thing to do is be cautious, we should act as if today has three scum just in case!
In post 879, Kaito Momota wrote:What I'm saying is, I don't trust weeby's mason claim because I think byakuya lied to us.
Neither did I, but my masonize succeeded on him last night! He cannot be an agent of despair as a result!
In post 850, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:I have good reason to believe actions in this game are not trustworthy. That is all I'm willing to say. Whether this is through a bastard mechanic or pefectly normal scum interference is less clear to me.
Given that mylo is most likely today, if we intend to lynch today (and we should!!!), this means we should massclaim! As you are among the only ones to have not claimed any aspect of your role, I suggest you starting!
In post 882, VNB National Plan wrote:
In post 855, Procatstinators wrote: why would that break the restriction?
Oh, that wasn't anything to do with her restriction, some mischevious person turned all of Maki's posts into chairs for 48 hours.
This is not a town claim! A silencer is a scum role and for good reason!!!
Oh, I get why you're pushing me as scum now Usami, it's the only way your claim network fits. So I guess you really are just scum.
This is a blatant misrep! I have stated multiple times you are not scum by POE, you are scum by play alone! POE is simply what solidifies it, and you should indeed be the lynch today!
In post 921, Procatstinators wrote:
In post 886, VNB National Plan wrote:I thought she was trolling me by saying pop the corn over and over, like she wanted to start a massclaim, so I trolled her back. :P
i slept on this and this doesnt really make sense
if she wanted a massclaim wouldnt she just
say that....???????????
It doesn't make sense because VNB National Plan are stupidface liars! And lying is bad!!!
In post 924, Procatstinators wrote:i mean it just looks like she scumreads you
Further, if this is the case, this is more reason why the silence is not a town move! I would like to know which alignment it is people think silences a player scumreading them!
In post 927, VNB National Plan wrote:I'm not allowed to have any fun? <_< You have no sense of humor.
This does not fly as an excuse! Role usage is still indicative of alignment! You used yours in an incredibly-suspicious way! Because the Procatstinators were dead on the money with this point!
In post 928, Procatstinators wrote:silencing a player, especially one you townread, is kind of a questionable action in general lmfao
at least with alisaes gladiate e could move it around even if taking away the natural flow of wagonning so early was kind of anti town
In post 930, Procatstinators wrote:right, sorry, sequence of events is still kind of lost on me since i didnt experience this game in real time until now
still my point holds in that a silencer is still something to scrutinize when it's used like that
there's a difference between "i want to do it for the memes" and "i thought the person who obviously had a posting restriction wanted a massclaim so i silenced them" too
In post 1044, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:...If Maki is town and the masons are legitimate, the only player who isn't confirmed town is VNB. Is it as simple as her being scum? Would she make such a mistake?
There is another possibility! It is possible that Maki's an insane parity cop, in that when she is told that two hold the same alignment it means they hold an opposite alignment, and if she's told they hold an opposite alignment they hold the same alignment!

Maki, I would like you to check with miss administrator to see if this is a possibility! If so, I would urge you to strongly look at the play of Mister Momota and Mister Shinguji and tell me as best you can your thoughts!

Furthermore, even without the possibility of insanity, there is explicitly the possibility of a godfather! I cannot be a godfather because I have been confirmed as town to both Miss Fukawa and Mister McWeebster! Mister McWeebster cannot be a godfather because he has been confirmed as town to Miss Fukawa, myself, and maybe also Mister Togami! However, one (but not both) of Mister Shinguji and Mister Momota could be one!

I still find it incredibly unlikely Miss Harukawa would be an agent of despair! Though not impossible, I maintain she should not be today's lynch!
I further believe that nothing could cause the masonize to fail, and thus, that Mister Oma is working for the Future Foundation! I know Miss Fukawa and Mister McWeebster have their disagreements due to how yesterday played out, but I have seen Mister Oma make these similar types of misplays before, and as previously established, it would be quite unlikely for Miss Kirigiri to fake the masonize even if Mister Oma would play along!

As a result, I maintain that VNB National Plan was, and still is, the best lynch! We can sort out other possibilities for who would be scum, but they should absolutely be flipped before anyone else!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”