Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Korekiyo Shinguji »

In post 1099, Usami wrote:Given that mylo is most likely today, if we intend to lynch today (and we should!!!), this means we should massclaim! As you are among the only ones to have not claimed any aspect of your role, I suggest you starting!
Kokichi knows my role.
Every part of every human being—even their ugly sides—is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
Usami
Usami
Townie
Usami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Usami »

In post 1100, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:
In post 1099, Usami wrote:Given that mylo is most likely today, if we intend to lynch today (and we should!!!), this means we should massclaim! As you are among the only ones to have not claimed any aspect of your role, I suggest you starting!
Kokichi knows my role.
That still changes little!

My role is known to everyone!
Mister McWeebster's role is known to everyone!
Miss Fukawa's role is known to our masonry!
Miss Harukawa is a post-restricted parity cop, and thus her role is known!
VNB National Plan's role has been claimed, unless they wish to amend it with further details!
That leaves you, Mister Oma, and Mister Momota!
You should be claiming! Order matters little; just claim!
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by VNB National Plan »

Nope, it's exactly what I said it is. I'm sorry your feeble mind can't fathom that I'm not using it in a scummy way. It's invisible, I didn't have to claim it you idiot.
If Cats actually was scum he was also trying to throw hints that my role was a scummy role being scummily used scumiliciously. Scum. Heh heh.
This game is actually super fucking awful and we both hate it because actual mafia play has been thrown out the window for tracing which mason is masoned with the mason.
Also all my townreads keep getting lynched/blowing the fuck up.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1099, Usami wrote:There is another possibility! It is possible that Maki's an insane parity cop, in that when she is told that two hold the same alignment it means they hold an opposite alignment, and if she's told they hold an opposite alignment they hold the same alignment!
This could make a lot of sense.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I know Kiyo's role. I don't think I need to claim since I'm confirmed to be masoned.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:31 am

Thinking about it, and because I apparently like to kill my own defenses, I think it's most likely Cats was originally town and the swap didn't work.
There's too much town power for one of them to be a mafia goon that can also win without the mafia, I think? He didn't join their QT but mafia didn't know if the switch worked either.
Seriously though, am I actually the "only" person not "confirmed"? Am I the entire scum team now? I know I'm talented and two people on the inside but this is ridiculously not possible.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:33 am

brb guys posting a scumkill on Usami in my scum QT because she's onto me!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1105, VNB National Plan wrote:Seriously though, am I actually the "only" person not "confirmed"? Am I the entire scum team now? I know I'm talented and two people on the inside but this is ridiculously not possible.
Which is why I'm now even doubting mason status, which would mean I could not be confirmed town. Maybe Mason is just a neighborizor in this game. Or every role has an opposite effect in some ways?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:08 am

Fukawa did get Ginngie to clarify how masonizing works for at least the targets. It doesn't seem possible that anyone targetted by a masonizer could be scum.
(Which is too bad because I find you incredibly suspicious :P Maybe it's your tasteful avatar choice..)
But there's clearly something up when between two claimed masonizers who are apparently town, scum killed Togami, the ambiguously roled masonized person.

I would feel so much better if Usami through some bastardl nonsense turns out to be scum. Usami, if you're so fucking sure I'm scum why didn't you try to masonize me to prove it? You're the one with the god damn power to confirm things.
Usami
Usami
Townie
Usami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Usami »

In post 1102, VNB National Plan wrote:It's invisible, I didn't have to claim it you idiot.
Not so! This is a role madness game! If you didn't claim your real role, you would have nothing to claim! This would be even more suspicious than claiming truthfully!!!
I believe in you!
Usami
Usami
Townie
Usami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Usami »

In post 1104, Kokichi Oma wrote:I know Kiyo's role. I don't think I need to claim since I'm confirmed to be masoned.
Everyone, even conftown, claims during massclaim! You are no exception, Mister Oma!
I believe in you!
Usami
Usami
Townie
Usami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Usami »

In post 1110, Usami wrote:
In post 1104, Kokichi Oma wrote:I know Kiyo's role. I don't think I need to claim since I'm confirmed to be masoned.
Everyone, even conftown, claims during massclaim! You are no exception, Mister Oma!
The reason for this is self explanatory! We need to judge the setup and do setup speculation! We cannot do this off of incomplete information! To accurately pin down the setup, we need to know everything about everyone!
I believe in you!
Toko Fukawa
Toko Fukawa
Townie
Toko Fukawa
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Toko Fukawa »

I'm against everyone c-claiming their abilities.
Usami
Usami
Townie
Usami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Usami »

In post 1108, VNB National Plan wrote:Usami, if you're so fucking sure I'm scum why didn't you try to masonize me to prove it? You're the one with the god damn power to confirm things.
I can only target one person per night! Additionally, I make it a rule to not target my strongest scumread! I was slightly suspicious of Mister McWeebster, but he was not my strongest scumread and there were reasons why he could have been town, so I took a leap of faith! Such reasons did not exist for you!!!
I believe in you!
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Kaito Momota »

In post 1042, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1039, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 757, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 750, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 508, Usami wrote:Usami, why did you think that it is impossible to coexist as roles? This wasn't a premade setup and everything wa dependant on what we sent.
What we sent in were flavor picks! What we sent in were not alignment or role picks! As a result, my issue is not with what he sent in, it is the role he claims to have received! Because we are claiming almost-identical roles which would confirm players as being the
same alignment!
VOTE: Kaito
VOTE: Usami
Me and usami are the same alignment?
- - -
kiyo is same alignment as me and usami I assume is what you're claiming?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:23 am

In post 1113, Usami wrote:
In post 1108, VNB National Plan wrote:Usami, if you're so fucking sure I'm scum why didn't you try to masonize me to prove it? You're the one with the god damn power to confirm things.
I can only target one person per night! Additionally, I make it a rule to not target my strongest scumread! I was slightly suspicious of Mister McWeebster, but he was not my strongest scumread and there were reasons why he could have been town, so I took a leap of faith! Such reasons did not exist for you!!!
"There were reasons he could have been town." That's putting it lightly. He was confirmed by the person who got lynched and confirmed not to be lying about her action. Instead of narrowing down the mystery between me/cats/korekiyo or making sure the questionable cop results are legit, or even that the parity cop herself is legit, you targetted the only functionally useless target because he was already confirmed town.

Are you actually so bad at mafia and reading roles that you didn't realize that? You're not an idiot and you've played role madness games a million times, surely. This is why I can't stop finding you suspicious because your choices are really bad and serve to keep me open as a lovely mislynch when as you said we're likely in MYLO.
Usami
Usami
Townie
Usami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Usami »

What you fail to realize is that I want both my masonize to succeed (having conftown is more valuable than probably but not definitively confscum!!!), AND for my target to not die! It also helps to reassure reads, and contrary to your narrative, Mister McWeebster was far from considered conftown yesterday!

Procrastinators were a likely night kill with a chance of being turned into scum!
Mister Oma and Mister Momota, as conftown, were likely nightkills! Miss Harukawa, as a parity cop, should have been too dangerous to live if town, thus, was a likely night kill or scum, neither of which makes her a good masonize!

Mister McWeebster was the only slot to hit ALL the right notes!

And! I should point out your ranting looks an awful lot like complaining that I succeeded when you thought I would not!!!
I believe in you!
Usami
Usami
Townie
Usami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Usami »

As proof that my masonize was not a waste, in fact, you need only refer to Mister Oma's vote on Mister McWeebster prior to the reveal! So there clearly was purpose in my choice in target!
I believe in you!
Usami
Usami
Townie
Usami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Usami »

I should also note that every time VNB National Plan has their narrative shot down, they are inventing new reasons for not changing it!
I believe in you!
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

So... who can even be scum? something isn't right here
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:42 pm

In post 1116, Usami wrote:What you fail to realize is that I want both my masonize to succeed (having conftown is more valuable than probably but not definitively confscum!!!), AND for my target to not die! It also helps to reassure reads, and contrary to your narrative, Mister McWeebster was far from considered conftown yesterday!
Yes, he was. Fullstop. He was confirmed town the minute Kirigiri flipped with a role that did exactly what she said it did, in which she confirmed Weebs was a masonizer and we've already confirmed that if you start as a mason your QT confirms you. Unless you know something I don't know about fake masonizing?
(I would also argue in a game with 7 "confirmed town" A CONFIRMED SCUM IS A MILLION TIMES BETTER.)
Procrastinators were a likely night kill with a chance of being turned into scum!
Mister Oma and Mister Momota, as conftown, were likely nightkills! Miss Harukawa, as a parity cop, should have been too dangerous to live if town, thus, was a likely night kill or scum, neither of which makes her a good masonize!
Pro probably being nightkilled is true. Kokichi possibly being killed is true and she's already been masonized once. We've already established that either the cop results are fake or the cop herself is fake though, therefore unless again you think I AM THE ENTIRE SCUMTEAM your reasoning is literal garbage. You didn't think the OTHER MASONIZER was a kill target, but you thought the uncleared cop was?
And! I should point out your ranting looks an awful lot like complaining that I succeeded when you thought I would not!!!
I am certainly angry at you about something. Everything about your role screams that you must be town which makes me furious with you, but everything about your actions says that you're scum. No actual reasonable thinking person tunnels on someone for three days while missing the opportunity to CHECK THEM and gloat about how they caught them and were super right. I'm starting to think this is a meta-joke by Ginngie about your tendency to fakeclaim masons.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Like. Are you all post restricted to claim that the masonry is real? Is THAT what's going on here?
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

vnb is speaking sense right now
Usami
Usami
Townie
Usami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Usami »

In post 1120, VNB National Plan wrote:Yes, he was. Fullstop. He was confirmed town the minute Kirigiri flipped with a role that did exactly what she said it did, in which she confirmed Weebs was a masonizer and we've already confirmed that if you start as a mason your QT confirms you.
This did not stop people from voting Mister McWeebster yesterday; he was one of the lead wagons yesterday! This did not stop Mister Oma from voting Mister McWeebster today, or Miss Harukawa from voting Mister McWeebster today!

Clearly, he was not considered conftown to others or those events would not happen! As these events you cannot argue having happened given that the evidence they did is right there for all to see, I believe my point still holds true! The masonize served a purpose because he was not as conftown as you are implying!

We have also established that the mechanics for my masonize do not quite work identically to the mechanics of Mister McWeebster's masonize, and thus, it was not a bad choice to have been made! By having him confirmed as town by MY masonize, I am by proxy confirming his masonize worked as he claimed with no strings attached!

Miss Kirigiri's flip did not in of itself give foolproof evidence of this! You would be right to say it heavily indicated as much! I will not argue that!!! And thus, Miss Kirigiri's flip was among the reasons for Mister McWeebster to be town! I agree with that point! But while I agreed with it (it was one of the main reasons I elected to target Mister McWeebster in the first place!!!), I wasn't so sure of it being true beyond all question!
We've already established that either the cop results are fake or the cop herself is fake though, therefore unless again you think I AM THE ENTIRE SCUMTEAM your reasoning is literal garbage.
You are working off of information we have at daystart! Not off of the information we had LAST NIGHT!!! I when I submitted my night action was working off of information we had last night! Last night, it was viable for the scumteam to be composed of you, Mister Shinguji, and one other name! That other name could have been anyone except for Mister Oma or Mister Momota in my mind! This has since been called into question, but both names were viable nightkills and thus not the best masonize targets!
You didn't think the OTHER MASONIZER was a kill target, but you thought the uncleared cop was?
The other masonizer had been vanillaized and is thus not a nightkill target because he has no role and was not considered conftown! I established this above and you cannot argue that votes on him did not materialize when the simple truth of the matter is they did! The uncleared cop is still a parity cop and if we assumed the results were accurate and sane, then the scum would fear that ability! She has also not been voted the entire game as far as I can recall! And with her being widely townread, this gave extra reason she could die!

It is in fact Miss Harukawa's survival which makes me feel that perhaps she is not a sane parity cop, because if scum knew her claimed results were inaccurate, it would explain why they let her get another result! If they didn't feel threatened, then there would be no need to nightkill her!
No actual reasonable thinking person tunnels on someone for three days while missing the opportunity to CHECK THEM and gloat about how they caught them and were super right.
I would advise you to check A View On Cops! Outlined in this article is my belief on how to use cop-type roles, which a masonizer is classified as!!! Specifically, it says to
avoid targeting your strongest scumread
, and you have been my strongest scumread the entire game! Never once has this changed! I have been advocating for your lynch since D1 as you note! This makes you the absolute worst possible person for me to masonize because it is the most absolute waste of my power! I LYNCH my strongest scumreads!!! Not cop!
I'm starting to think this is a meta-joke by Ginngie about your tendency to fakeclaim masons.
While I drew great amusement from the role I received, miss administrator was unaware of my identity when I joined the game! She only learned of who I am well after she had assigned me the role! Believe me it was rather hilarious when I got to talk to her about it over site chat and was like, "DO YOU KNOW. EXACTLY. WHAT YOU GAVE ME."!
In post 1119, Kaito Momota wrote:So... who can even be scum? something isn't right here
There are many possibilities, but my belief is you should not be greedy! We do not need to catch the entire scumteam today; we only need to catch one scum! VNB National Plan is that scum!
I believe in you!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1119, Kaito Momota wrote:So... who can even be scum? something isn't right here
I agree

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”