Micro 759: Tarot uPick III - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by northsidegal »

nk15, can you claim?
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1674, Yetichain wrote:If we're talking about voting patterns, you have been on both town lynches iirc but not the scum one, and you're also being pretty opportunistic today. You're my top scumread right now, but I need to think.
The only reason why I trust myself is that I know that I am town.
The same voting pattern reasoning applies to garaputo; they were not on the scum lynch and on both town lynches
While Porkens was on the scum lynch, they were on the scum lynch as quickhammer.
The only one of us all who was not on both mislynches was Northsidegal who wasn't voting Day 3 at lynch.
All those who were not on the lynch Day 2 are dead.

I do NOT know, however, why you think I am opportunistic.
Right now, what I fear is that we lynch me, then someone gets killed... and then a final mislynch helps scum to win...
or worse, it is already MYLO
and Jarbakas can give scum a final vote to win this night.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1675, northsidegal wrote:nk15, can you claim?
I already claimed my role Day 2 on the request of Nancy: Self-sensing Ascetic Dead-Neighbourizer.
What I didn't claim were my cards(except one, Death)
I am the Seven of Cups.
The other two cards are the Ten of Crystals and Death.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by northsidegal »

oops! sorry, for some reason i thought when you posted that whole night interactions chart that you were "unknown" on there.

unless jabarkas was a ninja just for the wifom or just for however nk15's role works, it seems to me like setup spec says porkens is town, with the ninja being sort of a guilty. perhaps that's an errant conclusion to draw in a game like this, however – it's going off of normal game logic (and i mean that in the normal guidelines definition of "normal game").

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by northsidegal »

what even is a revenant, anyways?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by northsidegal »

is that what let him give someone his vote after he died?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by northsidegal »

more rolespec / setup spec – i'm slowly moving nk15 out of my lynchpool (surprisingly) and moving acid in. assuming he's telling the truth, nk15's role seems thematically consistent with jabarkas' having the ability to effect the game after his death, although i'm not sure how much weight a flipped scum's words would have in a neighborhood, unless there's also some self-janitor aspect to it. again, that's all assuming he's been telling the truth, which from the day one reaction to acid's claim i'm inclined to believe.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i'm not really sure i got the why as to the "moving out of the lynchpool" part of that post clear, so the reason is that i believe that he's telling the truth about his role, and that role doesn't seem to make sense as a scum role.

also, i made a huge mistake not targeting nk15 with my motivation, if just to check that the self-aware ascetic part of the claim wasn't a lie (although, if nk15 were lying about his role i would imagine that, if not the neighborizer part, the ascetic part would still be true if he were scum).

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by northsidegal »

@yeti could you clairfy on how you were neighborized by nancy and when?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by northsidegal »

according to yeti we at least know that a roleblocking aspect of garaputo's role is confirmed. it's still possible that he's scum, however. for some more completely baseless setup spec, however, jailkeeper seems like a role i wouldn't expect in this game – most have been fairly non-standard/non-vanilla, with perhaps the exception of rolecop.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by northsidegal »

sorry if this posting style bothers anyone, i'm just trying to get all of my thoughts out there on an absolute mess of information of a game.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by northsidegal »

in terms of non-setup spec reads, nk15 was pretty bad yesterday and ignoring my thoughts in the past few minutes i would definitely want him as the lynch.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1630, garaputo wrote:I see no point in delaying telling everyone that my X in X-shot was 2.
In post 1631, Porkens wrote:I confirm that.
how did you confirm this? how much information do you receive from your investigations?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1, fferyllt wrote:Design the roles based on all three cards- This happens BEFORE the random alignment assignment. This means that any Significator card can be any alignment, and any Role based on the cards can be any alignment.
cards don't mean anything in terms of alignment, and my setup spec on the rolecop / ninja is probably meaningless, meaning porkens could definitely still be scum.

can anyone who's in a neighborhood / been in a neighborhood claim what went on there?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1681, northsidegal wrote:more rolespec / setup spec – i'm slowly moving nk15 out of my lynchpool (surprisingly) and moving acid in. assuming he's telling the truth, nk15's role seems thematically consistent with jabarkas' having the ability to effect the game after his death, although i'm not sure how much weight a flipped scum's words would have in a neighborhood, unless there's also some self-janitor aspect to it. again, that's all assuming he's been telling the truth, which from the day one reaction to acid's claim i'm inclined to believe.
would a postdeath neighborizer be left in or be rebalanced? not sure, although i'm still a bit conflicted: the day one counterclaim to acid seems townie to me, but a lot of the rest doesn't.

things fall apart
Yetichain
Yetichain
Townie
Yetichain
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Yetichain »

NK15 may be right in that ninja may have been to dodge their self sensing. I'm inclined to avoid setup spec at this point though.

In post 1683, northsidegal wrote:@yeti could you clairfy on how you were neighborized by nancy and when?
She neighbourised me N1 as part of her role, hood was open until Ghost's death.
In post 1684, northsidegal wrote:according to yeti we at least know that a roleblocking aspect of garaputo's role is confirmed. it's still possible that he's scum, however. for some more completely baseless setup spec, however, jailkeeper seems like a role i wouldn't expect in this game – most have been fairly non-standard/non-vanilla, with perhaps the exception of rolecop.
I don't believe I've confirmed gara is a roleblocker at all. I know they neighbourised me.
northsidegal wrote: can anyone who's in a neighborhood / been in a neighborhood claim what went on there?
gara and I didn't have a lot of conversation. I'll report on the other one once I've reread and synthesised it. nancy and Ghost talked a lot.

-Key
Hydra of Keychain and Yeticrab.
(But mostly Keychain <3 )
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by northsidegal »

ah, i was misremembering this quote:
In post 1521, Yetichain wrote:Can confirm garaputo neighbourised me last night.
so in terms of confirmation all we know is the neighborizing part, not necessarily the jailkeeping part.

things fall apart
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Porkens »

I got a report of 2 shot neighborizing jailkeeper.

Yetis posts just seem super Town to me.

Still wanna lynch nk15.

After that,

Vla a cou-le days.
Yetichain
Yetichain
Townie
Yetichain
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:20 am

Post by Yetichain »

That's still not a great explanation...

I'm going to have to do this analysis thing in bits. First is Jabarkas's ISO.
In post 207, Jabarkas Mayonnaise wrote:If possible, I'd like to generate pressure on lower content players.
Acid was the only real lurker at this point, as pointed out by Porkens shortly after this post. I don't think scum draws attention to a lurker partner like this.

Early read on Porkens such as sounds like awkwardly explaining why he's treating Porkens differently to previous games. Could be partners there. I think Porkens returned the read.

to North is interesting, not sure which way that pushes me on her. Same with the North/me distinction in , and the North vote in is pretty out of nowhere considering Varsoon (who was mostly driving and made this post) had stated a townread on her. XL had more of a scumread. Defense of Porkens there is also +partners, and the stuff addressed to NK15 sounds like he's talking to a townie but that's just a feeling.

North's , responded to by Jabarkas in , is very partnery to me - it's a question that further sets up Jabarkas to push their scumread on me.

does more of that keeping Porkens at arm's length thing.

(and later repetition that NK15 was clearly softing protective) strongly suggests not partners with NK15, though possibly faked - they say in that NK15 could have protective slipped, so I'm not sure what on earth would keep their partner from shooting a suspected protective overnight.

(the part to North) sounds like talking to town.

aaand the rest is angry shouting that's a lovely note to finish reading the ISO on.

From that alone, Porkens and NK15 are probably most likely partners, followed by North, and finally gara.

-Key
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:54 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1693, Yetichain wrote:That's still not a great explanation...

I'm going to have to do this analysis thing in bits. First is Jabarkas's ISO.
In post 207, Jabarkas Mayonnaise wrote:If possible, I'd like to generate pressure on lower content players.
Acid was the only real lurker at this point, as pointed out by Porkens shortly after this post. I don't think scum draws attention to a lurker partner like this.

Early read on Porkens such as sounds like awkwardly explaining why he's treating Porkens differently to previous games. Could be partners there. I think Porkens returned the read.

to North is interesting, not sure which way that pushes me on her. Same with the North/me distinction in , and the North vote in is pretty out of nowhere considering Varsoon (who was mostly driving and made this post) had stated a townread on her. XL had more of a scumread. Defense of Porkens there is also +partners, and the stuff addressed to NK15 sounds like he's talking to a townie but that's just a feeling.

North's , responded to by Jabarkas in , is very partnery to me - it's a question that further sets up Jabarkas to push their scumread on me.

does more of that keeping Porkens at arm's length thing.

(and later repetition that NK15 was clearly softing protective) strongly suggests not partners with NK15, though possibly faked - they say in that NK15 could have protective slipped, so I'm not sure what on earth would keep their partner from shooting a suspected protective overnight.

(the part to North) sounds like talking to town.

aaand the rest is angry shouting that's a lovely note to finish reading the ISO on.

From that alone, Porkens and NK15 are probably most likely partners, followed by North, and finally gara.

-Key
Acid claimed protective(well they were). They didn't die either. Nobody died, and either they targeted Dunker, or they targeted no one.
Someone previously said that they might have thought that I was a hider trying to hide in Dunker(I mentioned Dunker Day 1 as a target; but that was just a Dead-Neighbourizer target). With the info we have, this is possible.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:58 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

What's more troubling from your analysis is that you found nothing that seems to suggest that the team is not Porkens/Jarbakas
garaputo
garaputo
Goon
garaputo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:57 am

Post by garaputo »

In post 1671, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1670, Not Known 15 wrote:And there is the LUV scuminess Day 1 (don't overlook this:NSG replaced LUV Day 1!).
Then there is the point that the vote on Jarbakas is not as exonerating as it looks- it was the last vote for a longer time until Nancy suddenly revived the wagon on Jarbakas.
The wagon got to L-1 before North came back. At that point, the removal of the vote would have been scummy, especially as they had just been at L-1 before and as they had openly scumread jarbakas about a week ago quite strongly.
The vote by North was an old vote that was
about ten days old
i'm not sure why you seem to take this as a point against me – it means that i didn't move my vote off of him
up until deadline.
I only have time for a drive by posting right now. Between me selfishly watching the college football championship into the wee hours of the night and work kicking my backside today, well I'm behind. Please don't rush into anything without letting me catch up, should be free in about 12 hours.
Yetichain
Yetichain
Townie
Yetichain
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Yetichain »

I agree, rushing at this point is bad.

Not Known 15 wrote: Acid claimed protective(well they were). They didn't die either. Nobody died, and either they targeted Dunker, or they targeted no one.
Someone previously said that they might have thought that I was a hider trying to hide in Dunker(I mentioned Dunker Day 1 as a target; but that was just a Dead-Neighbourizer target). With the info we have, this is possible.
I thought that.

Jabarkas said
in that post
that they didn't think acid was claiming a protective role (bolded by me):
In post 932, Jabarkas Mayonnaise wrote:Then NK15 literally writes, "[Acid] claimed a neighbourizing and a protective role. That looks strange to me because of what my role is. A bit too close, perhaps. Depends on what they really are."
Acid never claimed a protective role.
The fact NK15 says that a neighborizing and protective role is 'a bit too close' to WHAT HIS ROLE IS strikes me as both a protective-slip and a soft-claim of neighborize/protective role.
If you consider the posts that follow, it becomes really clear that NK15 was attempting to counterclaim.
Not Known 15 wrote:What's more troubling from your analysis is that you found nothing that seems to suggest that the team is not Porkens/Jarbakas
You should probably not just rely on my word and do some fact checking on me before you come to a conclusion based on what I said about a single ISO. I'm not really done, there's more players to do.

-Key
garaputo
garaputo
Goon
garaputo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by garaputo »

Ok I"m here, catching up in the next bit.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1693, Yetichain wrote:From that alone, Porkens and NK15 are probably most likely partners, followed by North, and finally gara.
to clarify, your gara read comes mostly from poe and others being more likely to be partnered than gara being
less
likely to be partnered, correct? that's the sense i got from your post.

things fall apart

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”