Mini Normal 1982: anagrams (endgame) (egad, men!)

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 373, Dunkerdoodles wrote:this is the part i think is s/s
But I’m right in that post.
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 374, Chumba wrote:oh lol. Yeah no. Tchill and I just share a brain. Last couple of games we’ve played we had near identical thoughts. He’s made much better posts and his reads make more sense. Sadly you haven’t provided anything useful and I just can’t really trust you atm since you are sheeping a dead guy’s day 1 reads.

I mean tchill could be scum but right now he looks like town and unfortunately you don’t. But you never do to me so I’m leaving you alone for the moment. I hope you do something to change my read soon.
no offense but this is kinda stupid
i've provided reads, thoughts on people, commented on peoples stuff, i even gave a read list (which i never do)
so i mean like either you're ignoring my posts or something, cause i've provided plenty of content.

not to mention your read on tchill is obviously fake and open-ended (you could scumread or townread him and back it up with this post) so either you're scum with him or misguided town.

sorry if that's harsh, i'm a bit agitated rn so ima take a break and come back later maybe.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Chumba »

Well no offense back at you but sheeping boon is definitely stupid. If you are town I can’t realy work with you. Your push looks scummy to me so you are actually in my scum pile.

And my read of tchill isn’t fake. I’m town reading him because he’s playing like what I have seen him as town and he and I have similar reads. I concede I am not perfect and could very well be misguided town but he looks town and you don’t.

You know what would make you less agitated and people wouldn’t probably stop treating you like you are scum?

Stop sheeping boon. Come up with your own original reasons for why you scum read people. Tchill is scum?

Great tell me why he is and don’t mention boon or his reads.

Once you calm down give that a shot and we can have a conversation. If you are unwilling to do that, I anticipate a lot more agitation in your future.

Good night and forget the game.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Chumba »

And a read list without any sort of explanation for them is about as useful as a one legged man in an ass kicking competition.

Re-post that with some commentary for each one please or else don’t expect to get credit for it.

It’s like common core math. Doesn’t matter if you are right or wrong but you have to show your work. :lol:

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Lmao derpy posted and I was like what in the world who the hell is he playing as and well... Go figure lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 368, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 361, Chumba wrote:
In post 357, Dunkerdoodles wrote:this is basically scum trying to get us to ignore valid points.
What valid points have been made?

You haven’t made any
instead of defending himself all tchill's saying is "boon's wrong and no one should sheep him cause he's wrong"

from a scum perspective, tchill basically has to brute force his way out like this or he's getting lynched.

maybe my words are coming out weird but i should be making sense here

pedit: i will say i like the new style a lot more :)

pedit 2: i didn't say that?
This will not mean much but as scum I would just let someone else point out your argument of "boon said" and I'd be done with it. It's really not that threatening even if I were scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Dunker you have provided thoughts and reads and completely went the other way using "boon said". That's the issue.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Town: lycan and chumba

Null: everyone else

Can never read: dunker or taco.

Dunker attempt: I don't see how his play here benefits him long term has scum. Sure he gets one mislynch but that's it and due to experience I'm willing to town lean.

Tacos attempt: there is none. Null.

Scum tingles: UNA, profii
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by profii »

In post 333, Chumba wrote:
And while we are talking about theories. I’ve literally never seen anyone come into a day 2 (or any day that matter) with multiple theories of what scum would do. You came in with 2 different theories.

Just rubs me the wrong way.
We literally just played a game together where I did this so I should use your policy of Lynch all Liars right here

Further to that you I used the phrase occams razor in the above mentioned game (1976 post 313) when I was theorising that something was off in that game (which at the end I said, I knew your vig claim was BS)

I’m phone posting so will catch up proper shortly but i need to work out if you’re lying because you are trying to direct a mislynch and if so vote will follow
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Phoneposting for now, will be on comp. later today.
I believe in Boons gutreads, at least as far as to have some confirmation my own initial reads.

I'm feeling a slight disconnect from this game though, and that is mainly because I didn't get to participate a lot D1... :?

I'll look for quotes when I have a keypad and mouse, but for now I have no trouble seeing Chumba+Chill, OR one of them pocketing the other.
I do not know why Chill scumleans me, maybe its because of my activity so far.
I do not like the fact he calls me a good townplayer, he knows my ego is very easy to masturbate.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by eth0s »

Hey, sorry I haven't been active as much as I should be. Here's a longer post to compensate. I will try to be around more often in the future.

If my thoughts seem a bit scrambled below, that's because they are. Not sure I've analyzed this much text since high school lol. I think I need to post more frequently to keep from being overwhelmed like this.

is randomidget getting prodded/replaced? Is derpy hooves even in this game? lol.

2. Can we
please
stop talking about Boon's reads? I'm honestly almost
thanking
Havo for hammering him. It's like Boon is GOD to some of you people or something. D1 reads are laughable and multiple points Boon made are already proven/likely wrong. Who cares what that guy thought on D1. He's dead now and was only a VT. Let's move on.
2a. Chumba and Tchill have made a few posts that have more or less mirror my thoughts on the subject.
2b. With that being said, UNVOTE: Havo.

3. Scumreading randomidget until they post or replace out.

4. All of the talk about why scum would've NK'd Nero and what they want us to do or whatever is definitely something to think about but some of the discussion strikes me more as potential scum reverse psychology in a way.

---

Reads, because why not? (unlisted = NULL)
town-lean

-Tchill (in agreement with him on a few things. little/no visible hypocrisy or ulterior motive imo)
-Taco (he's the focus of a lot of convo, too many weak arguments as to why he would be scum, I think. Also not really trying to defend himself and I generally see that as slightly town behavior at this point in the game.)
scum-lean

-profii (although I agree with some of his posts, he has some sketchy theories, teetering on dangerous theories. Getting the sense he is trying to make us tear the town apart)
-Chumba (same reasons as profii, more or less. Seems more genuine though, I will give him that... also maybe wolfing taco?)
-Havo (
DAT HAMMA
)
-randomidget (
say something man!
)
other

-Lycan (mostly getting a town vibe but I can't shake the discomfort from because of what I said in point #4 up above... using reverse psychology to create suspicion of Taco?)
-Dunker (More than a null read I'm getting a WTF read. Half of his posts I really like and the rest just confuse the hell outta me.)
Note:
I'm not a very trusting person, so it's pretty easy for me to scumread people when I probably don't have a real great reason to. I am of the opinion that my reads this early aren't that great and neither are yours.

VOTE: profii

99% sure I'm going to park my vote here for the rest of D2. Overall I would say profii and Chumba have most of my attention. Also want to see more from Lycan. Hopefully Dunker's posts will start to persuade me one way or the other. I want randomidget to be replaced and I definitely DO NOT excuse Havo's hammer 100% but I guess that's something we will talk about in the future.
In post 314, profii wrote:I’ll point out that there is also a logic that power roles should aim to play scummy enough that the scum think town will lynch them and ignore them at night

Obviously that has to be balanced with not getting yourself Day lynched but the point of the above is it absolutely contravenes your logic, Chumba

Thoughts?
My thoughts: I generally do agree with your quoted statement and take this post (as compared to your behavior in the thread) as a VT softclaim.

p.s. What is s/s? Scum to scum communication? Like when people are trying to act like they're not teammates but they are? And what is w/w? I couldn't find an answer on the wiki.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:42 pm

Post by profii »

Going to start working my way backwards through the thread:
eth0s,

1.randommidget - presumably. Chumba = a derpy alt.
2. agree, although I am going to spend a bit of time on the boon reads and how people have reacted to them, ultimately he was a VT and it was day 1, they don't hold significant weight with me. I'll be more interested in people reacting/using them, as given their lack of weight, to utilise them in any significant way seems a stretch but that's without having seen the arguments.

4. On the one hand, I don't want to create a dramasphere for day 2 that becomes me vs Derpy. However, he appears to me as the sort of player who get's his way by shouting the loudest and people just end up following it which I take exception to, the game becomes derpy and his gang vs scum, whereas we are all a team and should have equal roles and it should be town vs scum. The game works better if we listen to everyone because they will propose stretched theories and it leads to scum. I'd much prefer if Derpy said 'I can see how your theory works, but I disagree with it and feel it's more likely to be xyz' whereas trying to dismiss it as not possible, becomes sketchy behaviour, however, I know this is his tact through past experience. I don't have to like it though.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:07 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 383, profii wrote:
And while we are talking about theories. I’ve literally never seen anyone come into a day 2 (or any day that matter) with multiple theories of what scum would do. You came in with 2 different theories.

We literally just played a game together where I did this so I should use your policy of Lynch all Liars right here

Further to that you I used the phrase occams razor in the above mentioned game (1976 post 313) when I was theorising that something was off in that game (which at the end I said, I knew your vig claim was BS)

I’m phone posting so will catch up proper shortly but i need to work out if you’re lying because you are trying to direct a mislynch and if so vote will follow
I don’t remember you coming into the day with multiple theories. I’ll have to verify that later.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:08 am

Post by profii »

In post 358, Chumba wrote:
In post 267, profii wrote:My first impression of day 2 is that everyone seems to have focussed on the boon-drama, this is a fairly natural thing to do I think but he was VT so although he appears to be a well regarded player on this site, I’m wary about considering he’s reads super locked on and wonder if the scum have used the natural drama focus to cast shade early
Let’s talk about this theory now.

Fykus and dunkers are basically sheeping boon.

Fykus did so incorrectly, was informed he did so, yet still kept his vote.

Wouldn’t these 2 people be people trying to take advantage of the boon drama?

Dunkers as far as I can tell is just straight up sheeping boon. I don’t really see him adding anything new for tchill and tchill and I share a brain about mafia and yet again we seem to agreed with each other and he didn’t even know it was me. So tchill I’m willing to say is lock town.
my read of these events is the same as yours.
I did not like where Fykus cherry picked certain boon posts and you pointed it out.

Dunkers needs to think for himself urgently, otherwise he is just using boon to say 'well he was VT and I'm sheeping therefore I'm making town posts and you shouldn't scum read me'
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:10 am

Post by profii »

In post 387, Chumba wrote:
In post 383, profii wrote:

I don’t remember you coming into the day with multiple theories. I’ll have to verify that later.
might not have been at the start of the day,but the whole idea of lynching your PR claim or Mulchs PR claim or no lynching were theories on how do we make more effective use of our PRs and get longevity out of them which is a bonus for town.

I know you play scum hunt or be scum hunted and disagree with that, so let's not let that take over this game, but the point is, I find scum hunting tricky, but I think I am good at helping the town in a non-standard way.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:12 am

Post by Chumba »

I don’t appreciate you calling me a liar when I wasn’t lying.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 am

Post by profii »

just shoot me then
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:56 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Scum hunting is how you win though? That's the point. Scum can't scum hunt and town can. So a lack of scum hunting is a red flag. Forcing yourself to help town in other ways is only gonna hurt town in the long run imo.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:07 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 384, UnaBombaH wrote:Phoneposting for now, will be on comp. later today.
I believe in Boons gutreads, at least as far as to have some confirmation my own initial reads.

I'm feeling a slight disconnect from this game though, and that is mainly because I didn't get to participate a lot D1... :?

I'll look for quotes when I have a keypad and mouse, but for now I have no trouble seeing Chumba+Chill, OR one of them pocketing the other.
I do not know why Chill scumleans me, maybe its because of my activity so far.
I do not like the fact he calls me a good townplayer, he knows my ego is very easy to masturbate.
I've seen you breakdown a game before. You did it very well. You didn't act like boon was some superior player then and you showed a lot of independence. The opposite of what I'm seeing from you here. That's why I feel like you're scum.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:40 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

^Town!Chill above
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:01 am

Post by profii »

In post 392, Tchill13 wrote:Scum hunting is how you win though? That's the point. Scum can't scum hunt and town can. So a lack of scum hunting is a red flag. Forcing yourself to help town in other ways is only gonna hurt town in the long run imo.
The only significant slip for me so far is Fykus cherry picking which posts he quoted. Obviously, that is an undeniable fact.

I could push the Chumba stuff all day long I'm sure, but the day will just get taken over which is negative for everyone. Given Chumba's point that he is the only one pushing Taco today, I'll take satisfaction that I've put enough doubt in the group that it _could_ be a taco frame job and therefore people are reluctant to vote or even get involved (especially as we now know it's derpy)

I could also look at Dunkers sheeping a town flip, but it becomes speculation.

I'm not sure what else there is to pick on so far.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 395, profii wrote:I'll take satisfaction that I've put enough doubt in the group that it _could_ be a taco frame job
:facepalm:

I should start calling you Donald trump. Your theory has been disproved yet you act like it is still valid.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:13 am

Post by profii »

ironic but ok
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Sergtacos »

im wiling to lynch chumba, if he flips town, then lets lynch dunker
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Havo »

@Dunk.

Mini Normal 1952.

Boon is a good player right? I don’t dispute that. But MN 1952 is the only time I’ve ever played with him. And it’s THE WORST town game I’ve ever seen by any player in my entire history of playing mafia. It was spectacularly bad. Boon was scum MVP.
He can be and often is wrong.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”