Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Spoiler: Re: Bussing
In post 1119, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:unless I absolutely have to

In post 1149, Cheetory6 wrote:Why am I scum Kaede? Like literally the only reason you're giving is that I'm pushing you.
In post 1145, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:You're lying about my scum meta.
In post 1120, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:When i realized i was scumreading both Uzi and Smocaine but that's impossible unless the scumteam was all goons, so
someone's snowing me.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Yes i'll repeat myself as often as I have to, since apparently you're the twist words type of person.

/quit indefinitely
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Glad that you're just ignoring what I'm saying/asking you.
If you're generally anti-bussing, pull examples of you expressing that you're anti-bussing in other games.
Or link games that illustrate that you're generally anti-bussing.

Just saying "I DO NOT LIKE BUSSING" isn't exactly the most compelling argument, especially since it's not even the biggest reason I'm calling you scum right now.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

But sure keep moving the goalposts to try to illustrate some picture of me trying to twist your words so that I look like scum instead of actually engaging me.
Really convincing shit.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

You're the one that keeps bringing the busing argument back, trying to discredit it.
I already said you're lying about my scum meta.

/quit indefinitely
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm lying even though you've admitted that the game I looked at, you bussed in? Even with your explanation that "that game was different", that's absolute garbage that you're implying I'm lying.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Plus the bussing is literally the only thing in my wall that you addressed? Like, lol? Clearly I'm going to respond to what you're specifically responding to, even if you refuse to engage the rest of it just so that you can continue to push this really awful narrative of me lying about your meta when you clearly know that's not the case.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

The only arguments you're pushing for me being scum are
i) that I'm lying about your scum meta, which is clearly a terrible misrepresentation of me potentially not having enough meta to work with (which I've never indicated that I was coming at this with a lot of meta to work with)

and that ii) someone is snowing you, so basically just that I might be playing well as scum.

And yet you're coming at this with 100% confidence.
Yeah, pardon me if I call hard bullshit on this.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

But since you want me to reply to your entire wall then sure:
In post 1135, Cheetory6 wrote:I've seen townYou be frustrated over being pushed.
I really don't think this is it.
"i really dont think this is it".
Quite compelling argument there, very convincing, you dont "think" this is it, so what am i supposed to say? THIS IS IT BECAUSE IM TOWN?.
In post 1135, Cheetory6 wrote:You resorted to this kind of "oh woe is me"-shtick as scum in Perpetual MYLO from what I saw. There hasn't been a convincing level of conviction from you at all this game in any push you've made. It's frankly pretty convenient that you're not willing to push or discuss reads when your lynch seems kind of inevitable.
And according to you this is unlikely to come from town me? Did you really read any of my town games? Have you really never seen a town Kaede get demotivated with a game?
Sorry if you were expecting me to say i'm not doing these things, because no im not going to say im not doing something im obviously doing, but you attributing this entirely to my scumgame is clearly a lie.
In post 1135, Cheetory6 wrote:Your Wisdom interactions earlygame read as really appeasy, where I think you would be more interested in sorting him or expressing your confidence level in your ability to read him as I saw in a recent towngame.
Scum!Wis wouldnt push a Town!Kaede that hard because it will become a super toxic environment for everyone involved in the game.
citations: piegame / Votefuckery / Several others.
In post 1135, Cheetory6 wrote:Your latest posts dismissing everything I've said as just me being irrational and scumreading you regardless of what you do is baffling considering you're not even playing the game at this point. What am I supposed to townread you off of? There's literally nothing that's even protown, let alone worth townleaning?
This is possibly the only thing in this entire wall that I agree with. But then again, this is literally the same thing ppl usually say about me when they get me ML'd, so *shrug*
In post 1135, Cheetory6 wrote:There's just so much there that I'm just not really interested in engaging you on AtE. If you want to try pushing a case on someone, I'd be willing to consider thinking harder about this, but deadline is creeping up and you're giving me no reason to not want to lynch you.
So because deadline is coming you rather be wrong on me than try harder? Doesnt look like town's way of thinking.
Like I dont think I'm even that hard to read, so I have very low reason to think someone I've played several games with would be wrong about me.

There happy? Now let's turn this into a quote wall war since that's what you want.

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Oh and since you keep bringing PMyLo:
1) I replaced into a situation where all the scum was already busing each other, all of my partners were mostly guilty to some degree and I couldnt afford to do anything crazy and had to resort to keep busing.
2) Day 2 wicked did make towny looking posts which allowed me to stand back, but then Shuichi brought wicked meta that he was towny sounding as scum and anything short of busing would've looked not natural.
3) Anything further, DS and Dunn just kept being scummy and i couldnt naturally townread either, it's a hard situation for anyone to townread their partners. Which is what ultimately demised me because I had to play to win so I had to hard defend DS.
Hence why it's a bad example.

/quit indefinitely
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

i) You disengage from the game when you're frustrated town who doesn't give a shit anymore, you don't linger around being like "fuck this game if Wisdom is going to push me, but I'm still going to play/vote people/generally do things a few minutes later". I've expressed this point clearly several times before now and you've never addressed it.

ii) I'm not attributing it exclusively to your scumgame, but the tendency to resort to "woe is me fuck this game guilt trip guilt trip guilt trip" shit is something I saw a lot more of in PMYLO than I did in Danganropa.

iii)
In post 226, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Nah he's prob town.
I was also surprised in how easy Wisdom let go off me and said as much, I dont see any issue with Aeronaut pressuring Wisdom about it.
Why were you pitching this then with Wisdom if he was apparently obviously town in your books?

iv) Right, I haven't been trying at all with me having ISOdived every single player in the game, drafting up thoughts on pretty much everyone and pushing a case on someone I think is scum. It's me who hasn't been giving a shit here Kaede. Real genuine point.
Am I allowed to be like "KAEDE IS CONFIRMED SCUM BECAUSE SHE'S PLAYED WITH ME AND SHE IS CALLING ME SCUM???"?
Good to know.

Glad you also left out the part about how terrible the Aero hammer was because it's a pretty big facet of why I think you're scum right now.

P-Edit: Why would you imply I was lying then if I'm missing context? What was even the point of that?
I've literally been asking for you to give proof to me of you being reluctant to bus as scum and you instead doubled down on this "CHEETORY IS LYING HE IS SCUM" bullshit. You really expect me to believe that you're being genuine here when that was your first instinct?
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Considering the situation i was in that game, you bringing this "OH MY GOD LOOK KAEDE BUSED IN PMYLO" reeks hard.

/quit indefinitely
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Lol.
So because I metadived your most recent scumgame and based conclusions on it in terms of how often you bussed there without potentially having all of the context of having played in that game, that means I was lying instead of missing context?
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1160, Cheetory6 wrote:P-Edit: Why would you imply I was lying then if I'm missing context? What was even the point of that?
Why would I know you're missing context? if you did your research (which is easy coz a lot of my busing that game was explained both in the scum PT and in endgame and is exactly what i just said), you would have known this.
So you just went, looked for a game i was scum and looked at how much i bused without context? and this is how you're pushing me?

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1160, Cheetory6 wrote:Glad you also left out the part about how terrible the Aero hammer was because it's a pretty big facet of why I think you're scum right now.
Oh yes that indeed was terrible.
So?
I'm not scum.

/quit indefinitely
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

The bussing wasn't even a point in the fucking case? I just remembered that you had bussed from when I was looking at other things? How are you still acting like bussing is a central facet when it clearly isn't from the case I wrote? You literally are just taking that I think that you/LUV are plausible partners from some awkward interactions you've had and acting liek "THAT'S WHY HE THINKS I'M SCUM HE'S A FUCKING LIAR". It's blatant misrepresentation of what I'm saying to do that.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Like i dont know why you didnt even at least read the endgame or the scum PT if you're looking for evidence of a potential scum!me busing.

Then again, it's irrelevant, now that I think about it, because after flipping town it wouldnt matter anyway.

I'm trying to figure out what was the point of that, or if there's any point to it.

And the more I think about it, the less sense it makes to come from scum, while it also doesnt make sense to come from town so it's NAI.

Maybe I should have just let you ML me and leave you at a LyLo without a clue.

/quit indefinitely
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like I'm clearly responding to your point that you/LUV can't be partners because you apparently "do not like to bus", which is therefore then something I was not looking at when I was originally metadiving you, as I've clearly indicated that I've already done the metadive.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1165, Cheetory6 wrote:The bussing wasn't even a point in the fucking case? I just remembered that you had bussed from when I was looking at other things? How are you still acting like bussing is a central facet when it clearly isn't from the case I wrote? You literally are just taking that I think that you/LUV are plausible partners from some awkward interactions you've had and acting liek "THAT'S WHY HE THINKS I'M SCUM HE'S A FUCKING LIAR". It's blatant misrepresentation of what I'm saying to do that.
Yeah i just realized that.
My bad.

/quit indefinitely
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 1166, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Maybe I should have just let you ML me and leave you at a LyLo without a clue.
You could also just start by pulling me 1-2 scumgames where you've indicated that you do not like to bus, instead of being petty?
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

What went through my head was more of the lines of "OMFG HOW THE FUCK DO I MAKE SENSE AS SCUM WITH LUV" and thinking you wanted to ML me after lynching LUV, but then I realized it didnt make any sense.

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1169, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 1166, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Maybe I should have just let you ML me and leave you at a LyLo without a clue.
You could also just start by pulling me 1-2 scumgames where you've indicated that you do not like to bus, instead of being petty?
I certainly could.
The issue is that before PMyLo i hadnt rolled scum for like a year or 2.
With the latest scumgame was where i hard cross bused with Bun and me telling him in the scum PT to "PLEASE GIVE ME SOMETHING TO GET OFF YOU" because i hate busing
Oh and there's that multiball game too, but I dont remember mentioning it that game, specially coz the plan was that i be lynched from the cross bus not my partner.

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

I mean, im pretty sure it's common knowledge that I liked perfect scum wins until I hated rolling scum so...

/quit indefinitely
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also kind of struggling to imagine you saying this when you're apparently still waffling on whether I'm town or scum.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1173, Cheetory6 wrote:
Also kind of struggling to imagine you saying this when you're apparently still waffling on whether I'm town or scum.
Because if it's not you then who tf is it.
My results dont lie, i doubt we are up against 3x goons, kokichi's the only one with a PR known and their PR is kinda weak specially for a scum role (why even have a doc), so that's dismissed which leaves you or Luca as a partner of either smocaine or LUV.

Oh wait... momo exists, why do i keep forgetting they are in this game.

/quit indefinitely

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”