Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1101, Impede wrote:
In post 1100, sheepsaysmeep wrote:pagetop
Dude, you really need to stop.
@Mod: Request action on sheep spamposting.
I'd say it's anti-town but it's anti-everyone by making harder to catch up.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:21 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i'll stahp
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Impede »

In post 1065, sheepsaysmeep wrote:scum!dino is obviously the most original thought that stands out

essentially it's the "screen catches up like i do as town" part that makes me tr him
Weak. Where's your case? Where's your readslist? Where's your town contribution? Why aren't you ever concerned with convincing others that your take on the gamestate is the correct take?
In post 1069, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i havent actually looked into impede

i havent actually looked into this game tbqh
So explain to me why this doesn't make you PL candidate #1 right now?
In post 569, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im psure creature plays like this at as either alignment with these popins and popouts
i dont recall his popins being wolfy popins; im more in favor of red or assemble lynches
And this crap.

Even when you felt OK about lynching Creature (allegedly) your vote never went there. In fact the only time you used your vote in a meaningful way was on me and you were just mega-sheeping Dino. You said you would hammer if we got to deadline, but who knows if that was true. You did say you wouldn't hammer without a claim, but Creature was pretty damn obvious that he wasn't going to claim at all. Why didn't you hammer then?

You also post a fake-looking reaction anytime there's a vote around L-1. This has happened 3 or 4 times this game alone where someone fakehammers or revotes for no reason. Why do you react every time? Why is your first instinct to post a reaction rather than just taking 10 seconds to actually count the votes yourself? I can see it the first time... but reacting the same way the second AND third times as well? and for reference.

We gon' lynch this today folks.

VOTE: Sheep
Town: 5-1 | Scum: 0-1
Permanently on a mental V/LA
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:29 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

pl is bad
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:30 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

sayiing those reactions are forged is pretty reachy
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:30 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i just dont like counting votes lol
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Impede »

In post 1075, Mathdino wrote:Also, in a very friendly way, screw you A50 for thinking that Jay breadcrumbed vig at all.

Or screw Jay for breadcrumbing vig as a VT in the first place?

Upon reflection (and I'm just assuming vig doesn't exist now because they didn't cc Jay), the most likely scenario is that mafia killed Jay and SK killed A50. Reason being that SK has a 1-shot BP and vig hanging around is much more likely to hurt mafia. Mafia on the other hand is actively afraid of vig. Especially after we have him leashed.

Also doctor doesn't exist because doctor would be on Jay. I might write up a few calculations on the mafia team distribution as a result of that. My hope is that Tracker is our only PR so we only have 1 more mafia to catch.

The most obvious culprit of A50's kill would be Una. I would be willing to examine Una's play from the perspective of SK hunting. Not yet but later. For now, my townread stands.

The second most obvious A50 killer would honestly be me, because A50's flip would stop people suggesting Math/A50, and it would leave me as one of few town leader types left.

So then it stands to reason that, because I believe Una and I are both town, the SK did the kill either
A. To frame one of us.
or
B. Because they were afraid of A50 later on.
or
C. Both.

I'm beginning to realise why I hate NKA. I'll analyse A50's ISO for signs at some point.

I did look for a breadcrumb in A50's ISO and I found nothing. One of these days I'm going to start looking out for that as town. If anyone finds a breadcrumb, my entire NKA is bunk.
Wait, why can't we be in KKK or KKKK? Then we'd have 2 vig and there would be no reason for a CC or for the Vig to shoot Jay for fakeclaiming. What am I missing?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:36 am

Post by yessiree »

VC 2.2

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Mathdino (2) -
Srceenplay, UnabombaH
Kop (2) -
Mathdino, Hawk
Srceenplay (1) -
havingfitz
sheepsaysmeep (1) -
Impede

Not voting
- momo, RedFlavor, sheepsaysmeep, Kop

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2018-01-23 20:00:00)
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Mathdino »

Impede, you're probably town, but ya gotta answer my question last page before you go off into policy lynch territory.

D2 post-flip policy lynch is a bad idea. He's in my lynchpool because I think he's the token Creature-busser. But I haven't even delved into that yet. If you think he's scum, you're welcome to do so.

I was just about to ask what you thought of my Kop case but then I realised I forgot to do the Kop case. I'll do that today.

Edit: I specifically asked all K roles to claim just in case that was the lineup. It's incredibly unlikely though. Like you have no idea how unlikely.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Impede »

In post 1085, Mathdino wrote:okay that also clears fitz

the question is do i believe that both mafia would be this lazy in their PR hunting

i'm amazing at PR hunting so i know i wouldn't but i legit don't know what people do as mafia without me

hmmmmmmmm

Okay so if I include all 3 of you in my townbloc that makes {me, Una, Hawk, fitz, momo} with outside nulltowner {Impede}. Creates a lynchpool of 4. {Kop, sheep, Screen, RedFlavor}.

Not satisfactory yet but this is actually a great start.

If anyone thinks that BOTH mafia are in {Una, Hawk, fitz} please say something
Just read this critically. I'm sheeping your lynch pool. Sorry. You're 100% correct though.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Impede »

In post 1110, Mathdino wrote:Impede, you're probably town, but ya gotta answer my question last page before you go off into policy lynch territory.

D2 post-flip policy lynch is a bad idea. He's in my lynchpool because I think he's the token Creature-busser. But I haven't even delved into that yet. If you think he's scum, you're welcome to do so.

I was just about to ask what you thought of my Kop case but then I realised I forgot to do the Kop case. I'll do that today.

Edit: I specifically asked all K roles to claim just in case that was the lineup. It's incredibly unlikely though. Like you have no idea how unlikely.
Meh. I like PLs. A LOT. I feel like they catch scum with a 60% clip at least. Maybe 70%. I have zero data to back this up.

I wasn't really suggesting a true "PL" on sheep. I think he's scummy. But I also think that his behavior is anti-town enough to make me not feel that bad about a ML on him. I made a bit of a case on him, including the idea that he was Creature bussing.

I had a Kop case that at least covers some portion of D1. I haven't seen much to convince me to change that scumlean, although I need to ISO him, as I haven't since that post. ( for reference). After rereading it, it's fairly tone-based, but I'm moderately convinced that scum truly do tend to be more consistently meticulous with their posting than town. I'll ISO him again.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Mathdino »

On a sidenote, town has either 1, 3, or 5 power roles remaining (assuming vig is Fake News). This will be useful for later claims I think.

Edit: as someone who also likes policy lynches A LOT they almost always hit town. the point of a policy lynch is that you're okay with that
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Impede »

In post 1092, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1090, Impede wrote:Dumb. Dumb af.
Math may as well be conftown
. What’s your case?
WAIT NOPE DONT DO THIS TO ME DUDE I DONT WANNA GET PARANOID ABOUT YOU

explain this

if it's literally just because you townread me that doesn't make me conftown

also give me a scumteam

Edit: are you rolefishing me now what
Well, you prompted me to justify this. I ISOed you and I feel less good now. I had it in my head that you were pushing for the Creature lynch, but you really weren't. You actually waffled on it SUPER hard, even right up until the end. I still can't get over how excessively towny you are though, but I'm convinced you do this as scum as well. Regardless, no Dino in the lynchpool today. I think we need another day of content and another flip to better understand where you're at.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:50 am

Post by momo »

In post 876, Srceenplay wrote:Anything important that everyone should know?

I’ll iso when needed.

Anyone found a way to break this setup?
No, just no..I have replaced into games frequently and I can say that when I get a town pm...if the game is withing 50 pages, I will ask for a summary but actually have the intent to read and scumhunt...something like this; hands down lazy scum.
In post 901, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 90, Kop wrote:
In post 79, Mathdino wrote:A50: looks town

Creature: nullscum, posting style feels a bit forced

fitz: first serious vote, doesn't really try to take credit for ending RVS, seems town

Impede: i have no idea what he's talking about in regards to Una but probably town just towning around

Jay: seems to be actively playing to his own meta. i don't think his behavior is super alignment indicative in general, and he's kind of a fluffy fluffer. i'm good with lynching him as a player until he learns not to be scummy. but then again he's probably town doing that weird "forced meta" thing

Kop: POLICY LYNCH. idk him giving advice to jay seems really forced, the way he's doing it. like he's speaking as a player and not as a townie?

Red: vague townish vibes

Una: i can't read any of this shit but i hope he contributes soon

everyone else: get in here so i can scumread you pls
Can you elaborate on some of these, because this is striking me as forced reads. Your accusing me of looking forced, this is more forced shit rather than actual reads.

How does Almost50 look town, what does town look like? He's made one RVS vote, and one filler post. How does that make him look town?

Creature, if you believe he is nullscum, why aren't you voting him since he's virtually your only scum read?

Impede, how is he towning around?

Jay, so your happy to lynch someone just to learn them to stop acting scummy, rather than actually lynching someone who you scum read? Do you scum read Jay or not?

Myself, your talking about policy lynching someone on page 4, and no reason because Fitz has painted myself as a policy lynch because of previous games.

Overall, reading these reads, I don't think they are actually genuine reads right now, and is just trying to look active.

VOTE: Mathdino
Agree with kop.
Seems kinda early to have enough confidence in giving reads to that many people.
On top of that, a lot were town leans.
Making votes based on post 90 on post 900 is nonsense....especially when the person you are voting is part of the town leadership and leading a wagon on likely scum.
In post 906, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: impede

I think as of now I would rather this slot be the lynch and I haven’t even seen creature yet.
Voting without reading... a solid scum reason to be able to protect your buddy as a replace in but not something town worth the space their post takes up would ever do.
In post 934, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: Dino
In post 1089, Srceenplay wrote:Not helpful
In post 1097, Srceenplay wrote:Math,
Summarize Kop and Fitz for us.
Was hard scum reading dino....now want's dino's opinion to shape his reads instead of actually scum hunting...

tl;dr....screen is likely scum due to the above posts and assemblerotws' opportunistic vote

due to recent events and screen's impede vote, impede is likely town

VOTE: Screenplay
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:51 am

Post by momo »

Guys, assemble saw things not going well for him and his scum buddy creature...replaced out based on time constraints

He just /inned for another game

Clear tactical replace out, condemning the slot as scum
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1116, momo wrote:Guys, assemble saw things not going well for him and his scum buddy creature...replaced out based on time constraints

He just /inned for another game

Clear tactical replace out, condemning the slot as scum
This is unfair to comment on and I think is lowkey against the rules.

The rest of your case I agree with though. I just don't want to use replacements against someone.

I'll push my wagon you push yours. Let's see where they go.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Srceenplay »

The only thing about momo on me that I can see make sense is my impede Vote.
The rest is just bs.
You can’t assume what you do on replace in is what everyone else does.
I replace into all my games the same way. Start playing from then on taking advice as needed. Isoing when someone catches my eye.
I asked Dino for personal thoughts not because I’m following them. I asked so I can see thought process and reasoning. Wanted to see if they were bs’ing their thoughts. Didn’t want to confirm bias and thought it my be away for me to get a fresh look.
In conclusion it feels like momo is defending a buddy.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1118, Srceenplay wrote:The only thing about momo on me that I can see make sense is my impede Vote.
The rest is just bs.
I replace into all my games the same way. Start playing from then on taking advice as needed. Isoing when someone catches my eye.
I asked Dino for personal thoughts not because I’m following them. I asked so I can see thought process and reasoning. Wanted to see if they were bs’ing their thoughts. Didn’t want to confirm bias and thought it my be away for me to get a fresh look.
B.S. and you know it....me and dino hardly interact like buddies.

1.) No body would so blatantly town read the other like we (or at least I am doing)
2.) What kind of scum team has two players who led the lynch on their third member..and not just led...pushed it through. (A lynch you were opposed to for no apparent reason...don't think that I missed that).
3.) We're both trying to help town as much as we can, pushing content, reads, and DOING ORIGINAL SCUMHUNTING...which is more than you are I believe...
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Impede »

In post 1119, momo wrote: B.S. and you know it....me and dino hardly interact like buddies.

1.) No body would so blatantly town read the other like we (or at least I am doing)
2.) What kind of scum team has two players who led the lynch on their third member..and not just led...pushed it through. (A lynch you were opposed to for no apparent reason...don't think that I missed that).
3.) We're both trying to help town as much as we can, pushing content, reads, and DOING ORIGINAL SCUMHUNTING...which is more than you are I believe...
I don't think you're scum or buddies, but I have to point out that you just WIFOMed yourself out of any of these statements being true.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Impede »

In post 1118, Srceenplay wrote:The only thing about momo on me that I can see make sense is my impede Vote.
The rest is just bs.
I have to agree that momo's case is a trashcan. I think there are reasons one might scumread Screen (probably valid ones tbh [whattup lynchpool?!?!?!]), but the only one in your post that makes sense is exactly the one he points out here. The vote on me and the associated rationale.

Momo is definitely not defending a buddy though. That's freaking ludicrous. I think he legitimately finds you scummy and is ISOing to justify.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Impede »

Oh jeez. My pronouns are anything but consistent in that post... here, have an EBWOP:

In post 1121, Impede wrote:
The rest is just bs.
I have to agree that momo's case is a trashcan. I think there are reasons one might scumread Screen (probably valid ones tbh [whattup lynchpool?!?!?!]), but the only one in momo's post that makes sense is exactly the one Screen points out here. The vote on me and the associated rationale.

Momo is definitely not defending a buddy though. That's freaking ludicrous. I think he legitimately finds Screen scummy and is ISOing to justify.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Impede you literally make the same exact kinds of arguments as to why you're not scum, kindly fuck off :lol:

I have no motivation to do the Kopcase tbh. His ISO is so minimal. It's in another tab and I might polish it later. It's really just a lolcase at this point.

Edit: So sheep is your token "guy who's cool with the Creature lynch". Do you believe both scum were into it, or that there was scum off it? Basically asking for a sheep partner.

Also upon flips and looking at the setup, it's more and more occurring to me that 2 mafia could actually be pretty likely. It's gonna depend on the remaining PRs.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Impede »

In post 1123, Mathdino wrote:Impede you literally make the same exact kinds of arguments as to why you're not scum, kindly fuck off
Yeah, but at least I say that they are WIFOM-laden and therefore invalid as of the moment I author them.

Return to “Completed Open Games”