Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Viomi »

No, no NSG lynch. I'm sick and tired of being pulled into bullshit mislynches without even a decent case.

If you're in this game, you haven't replied to my case on Lalendra/LUV & texcat, and you aren't voting one of those two.. then please stop being useless. If you don't think my case has weight, refute it already. I'm so tired of Creature's bullshit playstyle that denies us meaningful discussion because all he can say is "x is scummy, lynch them"

I'm getting sick of Aster doing the same thing.

So, if you're town and you aren't on texcat or LUV:
Why?
Refute me please.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Creature »

In post 2051, Viomi wrote:because all he can say is "x is scummy, lynch them"
Maybe I have a reason to not say more than that?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Creature »

Just you haven't figured yet...
Sigh
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:20 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2041, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Fitz is catching up. 3 days left on the deadline going into weekend.

Starting to think we’re going to no lynch.
Up to page 35. Hope to finish tonight on pc (internet permitting).
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by texcat »

Thanks for the update. Keep us posted.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 2052, Creature wrote:
In post 2051, Viomi wrote:because all he can say is "x is scummy, lynch them"
Maybe I have a reason to not say more than that?
Uhhhh

Yeah no, nothing could explain shitty playstyle. Also, whether this was supposed to be a soft claim or not, if you're town, scum will kill you tonight. Which is good I guess, then we don't have to deal with your anti town shit. I'd rather you die than someone who's actually scumhunting.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:43 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, lynch northsidegal for me then.
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:56 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 2057, Creature wrote:Okay, lynch northsidegal for me then.
What.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

Page 60. Speed reading. Hope to be caught up in 2-3 hours.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:01 am

Post by Creature »

In post 2059, havingfitz wrote:Page 60. Speed reading. Hope to be caught up in 2-3 hours.
By the time you finish you'll (hopefully) be voting northsidegal calling for her head.
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:11 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 2060, Creature wrote:
In post 2059, havingfitz wrote:Page 60. Speed reading. Hope to be caught up in 2-3 hours.
By the time you finish you'll (hopefully) be voting northsidegal calling for her head.
Wouldn't it be nice if there was a case on NSG and not just you saying "northsidegal is scum" over and over? He'd probably be more likely to be screaming for NSG's head if this were the case.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:17 am

Post by havingfitz »

80+ page catch up. Fcuk!

Spoiler: Day 1
Early D1...not liking mutant with all the set up/claim talk. His wagon seems justified...though scum would still likely support it. Still not sure what derailed the mutant wagon and got the pisskop one going.

Liking wilky and NSG early.

Not sure on texcat. for nothing.

The wilky Chip back and forth seems tvt. Ergo not liking Assembler's Chip . (Wilky echoes this in #135).

I liked pisskop's except for the inference that the first pick would be a vig.

In hindsight I like mutant's last line of paragraph 4 that begins with "Viomi is one of the players you should look at.."

Wilky makes valid comment about claims not really mattering as much in this game as roles are not AI.

OMG though...all the claim discussion is becoming too much. ffs.

Really liking wilky though.

And CityElectic is locktown.

I don't think I would have supported the mutant wagon. fwiw

Lalendra is sticking to her guns wrt mutant. ()

I would have totally supported the pisskop wagon. fwiw

Wrt texcat's ...can someone remind me what the Viomi "townslip" was?

Creature's feels like overt indignance in another wagon...first mutant and now pisskop. Both of whom at various points up to now were deserving of wagons.

Creature's confidence, in what I assume is, that they are not scum seems unwarranted....

CommKnight doesn't seem very engaged in the game. Unusual iirc. (~pg 14)

I like Aster's He's been leaning town for me up to this point.

A thoughtful pisskop post - seems to shade Viomi, Creature and maybe texcat?

I asked this in my brief catch up but here goes again...
Viomi...
when did you neighborize Aster
and
why did you select him?
Disregard. Subsequent reading answered.

@Creature...why were you willing to vote .

20 pages done and I'm fading. Ready to get to D2.

mutant and pisskop both interested/willing to support a Comm lynch.

smh at Assembler ()...

pisskop ftr: assembler and comm scummy...Creature not town :?

Yay D1 is over! Not sure why MisaTange was the nk and I'm kind of surprised there is only one NK. Was expecting some vig action.

Spoiler: Day 2
Reading through a lot of draft list speculation and other stuff that is not doing me much good. I do think Comm's desire to scum hunt for what appears to be focused on where people selected to draft is a convenient way to steer a mislynch towards any town that fall into his ranges of suspicion. I.e. we should be voting people who do suspicious shit. Not people who selected a number (in some cases the same as others) to draft.

@Creature...why are you asking Viomi to not claim at (and risk being lynched w/o a claim) when you seem to be annoyed at the fact NSG prevented Chip the opportunity to claim (even though he apparently had no interest in doing so)?

shudder.

why do you refer to NSG in this post? She is not on your L-1 wagon.
Also...if you are in fact town...is there scum on your L-1 wagon and if so who?

Side note...Viomi is behaving very badly day 2 (~pg 25ish).

WRT Viomi's , I find it amusing that despite the spat they have been having and mutual suspicions....as soon as Chip goes off on a tangent and brings up suspicions towards Assembler....Viomi is quick to forgive and forget and offer an Assembler wagon truce.

Peripheral waffle....too funny.

Chip is saying things in the 740 posts that I mention earlier. He's looking town (yes...I know he is town).

I hate posts like Comm's doesn't seem to agree with a wagon but joins it anyway. Like he was forced to against his will.

does anyone know if there have been any games like this where two scum picked the same number?

"but like most of my sexual partners post-coitus, I'm not 100% There yet" I may have to tr KidAdm just for this line alone.

@Creature…what did you mean in when you referred to Comm, yourself and Viomi as “generic scumreads?”

Viomi is fine with lynching CommKnight,
Chip
, Lalendra, CheekyTeeky or
mutantdevle
. gtk (btw…why would you be ok lynching Comm here if you “really don’t think CK is going to flip red?”

@Creature…are you saying and is playing dumb in this game?

Pause…where are Lalendra and texcat? I can’t remember anything they have posted.

Pretty sure Viomi and Lalendra are NOT scum partners.
Pretty sure Viomi and texcat are NOT scum partners.
Pretty sure Viomi doesn’t think people are reading her posts.

@Creature…

lol at momo for having I love misplaced bravado. (And I typed this before even realizing he named his solution at the bottom of the post. Two strikes out of three with Creature still TBD. Did I mention misplaced bravado? lol….

@Viomi why would you want a protective role to protect you (a neighborizer) when there are likely more beneficial town PRs deserving of protection? WTF?

I have not been scum reading Chip Butty. I know…hindsight is 20/20...but I really haven’t. And I have to say I am confused why people ARE scumreading him and find his wagon build up to be quite scummy.

Viomi’s scumteam is
CommKnight,
Chip
, Lalendra
CheekyTeeky or
mutantdevle
and texcat. gtk

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!! History lesson is over. Day 2 read is complete. Bleh.

Unspoiled Day 3:

vote on NSG is bullshit. Chip, for what reason I do not know, was run up to end day 2 and was online. He most likely saw his wagon reach L-1 and saw people mention intent to hammer…and mention him claiming. Even in his final content post (posted 1 minute after NSG hammered) Chip STILL did not claim. So anyone holding the lost chance for Chip to claim over NSG’s head is bullshit. Chip had his chance….he knew he was the lynch of the day…and he chose not to claim. That said…even if he HAD claimed it probably would not have mattered as PRs are 1) not AI and 2) coupled with equivalent PRs that favor scum roles and can easily be faked in substitution of the more towny PRs.

wrt to sheep’s …scum slip calling NSG town?

wrt KidAdm’s ..see first D3 comment to Viomi.

Viomi…why does a neighborizer deserve protection over virtually ANY other town PR? And to assume you would be the NK (for play OR your pr) is laughable.

is the first texcat post I can remembering thinking “good effort” on. How is Northside the N3 vig?

Why wouldn’t scum NSG select 1 shot Vig (w/o the N3 restriction) or 1 Shot commuter (or watcher?). I’m fairly certain NSG is not a Cop or Redirector as I assume that role would go first regardless of alignment. Which, with you picking first, doesn’t compute why you are still alive and doesn’t preclude the possibility that you are scum and selected 1 shot redirector.

But good-ish post.

OMFG sheep needs to stop with the fcuking pagetops.
Mod…can you please ask him to stop?
It literally raises my blood pressure every time he fcuking does it. For my health…please!?

I do not think Luv and sheep are scum partners. They could both be town but I think at least one of them is scum.

Viomi is making my head swivel.
How is LUV voting sheep a scumclaim? Were you not pushing a Comm lynch for much of yesterday? Does that slot's role in the D1 and D2 mislynches and effort to get you lynched D2 not resound with town!you? I know you have been scum reading the LUV slot but calling his sheep vote a scumclaim seems misplaced.

…WTF (head swivel)….why is Aster now town to you? Weren’t you on the Aster warpath earlier this day?

@Creature . You say texcat’s reads don’t make sense as scum. Please elaborate. There have been no scum flips so we have no associatives to work with. There have been plenty of town flips however. Out of the 6 players texcat has voted…3 have flipped town (PK, MD and CB) and the other three were YOU, Viomi (what’s your read on Viomi?) and NSG (whose wagon is bs). So how are texcat’s reads (based on her votes at least) not sensible for scum?

@Viomi…how are you coming to the conclusion that LUV You mention texcat as well but I see no universe where a town!texcat selects N3 vig over cop or a scum!texcat doesn’t select redirector to prevent town from having a cop.
So how is LUV a N3 vig?

@texcat…couldn’t the same thing in be said about you?

A good catch by texcat in . Took the words right out of my mouth. And I’m town so that is a good thing.

Just read the Neighborhood. I like Aster’s comments in there.

Done.

Summary w/vote in next post.

texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:16 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2062, havingfitz wrote:Post 1734 is the first texcat post I can remembering thinking “good effort” on. How is Northside the N3 vig?

Why wouldn’t scum NSG select 1 shot Vig (w/o the N3 restriction) or 1 Shot commuter (or watcher?). I’m fairly certain NSG is not a Cop or Redirector as I assume that role would go first regardless of alignment. Which, with you picking first, doesn’t compute why you are still alive and doesn’t preclude the possibility that you are scum and selected 1 shot redirector.
I'm assuming that if NSG picked the 1-shot Vig role, she would have already shot. Why would she wait? It's certainly possible that she did already shoot and ran into the doctor or jailkeeper. I would not pick either commuter or watcher as scum, so I'm just assuming that NSG wouldn't either. As scum, I would have picked 1-shot vig over N3 vig, but I would have shot someone N1, so IDK. If she is N3 vig, we need to kill her now. (And I'm hoping that she picked N3 vig over Vengeful!)

I think I'm still alive because the doctor just died N2. If Viomi is telling the truth about the jailkeeper, scum will still have to guess tonight about who he's going to jail. And as I mentioned before, I think the NKs have been doctor hunting, but the question remains how the scum were sure that we had a doctor. Did they run into the doctor on N1? Did a scum below Mutant pick that role and find it unavailable?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Creature »

Incase I die, remember this:
In post 1981, Creature wrote:texcat is town
northsidegal is scum
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Creature »

I don't want to lynch anyone outside nsg because we might be in a MyLo.
Sigh
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:31 am

Post by havingfitz »

Summary...

That was a lot of reading.

Here are my thoughts on the living (in draft order):

texcat - I have not been a fan of texcat for most of my read. There were a few decent posts I commented on but even those were not really scumhunting...just pointing things out. Though the daytalk point could be construed as casting suspicion towards people playing dumb. The remaining roles posts was nice to look at but did not make me think anyone in particular was scum or town. Scum lean.

northsidegal - I'm not sure if I've ever played with scum NSG. As town I think she is a logical coherent poster who tends to say things I agree with (unless it's against me). I see that in this game. The only issue I have in this game is some stretches of inactivity....but that could be the holidays or RL. Town.

KidAdm - I did not (and never do) like Assembler's activity level nor his contribution in this game. If I had been in the game earlier I would have pushed for his lynch D1 or D2 (in lieu of something more concrete). As it is...I think KidAdm is town. Mostly gut on the way they are expressing themself more so than anything explicitly town they have done. Town lean.

sheepsaysmeep - I thought CommKnight was scummy. He was looking a little better I think before he replaced out (his effort at least) but his replacement has not helped the slot. Scum lean.

havingfitz - Town.

momo - I really liked Wilky and Cheekyteeky. When they posted I often found myself thinking I was reading town. momo hasn't done enough damage yet to change that read so I think momo is town.

Creature - I go back and forth on my Creature read. I do not like his playing style and have to look past it to be unbiased. I know there were a few comments directed at Creature in my catch up that show my doubts on Creature (ex the certainty he displays on the alignments of others) but I want to weak gut call him town. Can't decide if he's my my weakest town read or my weakest scum read.

Lil Uzi Vert - I did not care for Lalendra and suspected her. I recall a few posts (Viomi? someone else?) who made pretty good cases on the slot. Lalendra felt like she was avoiding the game. LUV has been a little better but not doing anything to make me town read the slot. Scum lean.

Aster - Aster's posts feel town to me. Both in the game and in the neighborhood. I know effort doesn't equal alignment...but Aster posts a lot which I view as being transparent and I think he is genuinely trying to solve the game. Town.

Viomi - I go back and forth on this slot more than any other. As the most active poster she got most of my comments/questions/concerns in my catch up. I saw a lot of things that bothered me in my read. I want to scum read the slot but I agree with a lot of her reads. Which bothers me. I.e. idfk

I kind of view //Viomi and texcat// as one or the other is scum and the same for //sheep and LUV//.

I'm afraid texcat is scum but I hate to waste her likely powerful pr if she is town.

I'm more concerned with what scum sheep could do vs what potential scum LUV might be able to do.

I think 2 scum are in //texcat, Viomi//, //LUV and sheep//. And if any of these flip scum I think the other is town (I know...bussing is a thing). The 3rd scum I'm not so sure on.

VOTE: sheep

Caught up.

P.edit...what is your nsg case Creature? And not yesterday's hammer.

texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:38 am

Post by texcat »

Oh, good grief.

There is no case on NSG. There is only a guilty on NSG.

I am the cop.
N1 I investigated Assembler/KidAmn and found town.
N2 I investigated Northside and found scum.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Creature »

I already knew texcat was cop.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Creature »

So technically scum!me would've probably killed texcat N2.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Creature »

LUV is gonna be tomorrow's lynch in name of texcat.
Sigh
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: northsidegal
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:33 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2068, Creature wrote:I already knew texcat was cop.
I thought it was pretty obvious.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:36 am

Post by havingfitz »

UNVOTE: to digest.

sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:40 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

what now
viomi is town so i want to wait for viomi to say smth because i dont trust myself to interpret claims

Return to “Completed Open Games”