hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by hyung »

On an ethical note whether that comes from cocky Town or trickster Mafia, I dislike that kind of play.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Do you understand why I did it?

I don't see how ethics are involved here.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 799, Mathdino wrote:Edit: You know Mathblade is my partner, right?
If you're town, yeah. If you're scum you could have easily coordinated that. Either way the way it was presented comes off as a dick move to everyone in the game.

Just so everyone knows because it's a new page, one more vote to lynch cy. (And just for the record when the game probably continues, cy is probably the only town read I have some confidence in)
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 802, hyung wrote:If you're town, yeah. If you're scum you could have easily coordinated that. Either way the way it was presented comes off as a dick move to everyone in the game.
Gotcha. So you're suggesting that right before I said that, I could've posted in the mafia thread and been like "Yo Mathblade I'm gonna pretend to prank you, react please"?
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by hyung »

UNVOTE: cy Actually screw silence and compliance.

This lynchwagon exploded, but nothing else has. It's not a mafia lynch. It's mafia's easy way out of the first day.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 803, Mathdino wrote:
In post 802, hyung wrote:If you're town, yeah. If you're scum you could have easily coordinated that. Either way the way it was presented comes off as a dick move to everyone in the game.
Gotcha. So you're suggesting that right before I said that, I could've posted in the mafia thread and been like "Yo Mathblade I'm gonna pretend to prank you, react please"?
I don't have a read on you yet because I want to think you're Mafia, but your cocky attitude could just be putting me off. But just because you tried to paint it as a town test or something, doesn't mean Mafia don't have the same motivations.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 794, LlamaFluff wrote:cytheflyguy (6) -
Toranaga
Sky_Paladin
Mathdino
sheepsaysmeep
Mathblade
hyung
Just so we're clear, 2 full pairs are on this wagon. Math/Math is on it because... you'll probably have to read the thread for that one honestly. Sky is on it because we were about to lynch him instead. sheep/Tora are on it because they agree with arbitrary lynching and are sheeping me who sheeped their original random vote. Red I assume was also sheeping me.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 805, hyung wrote:I don't have a read on you yet because I want to think you're Mafia, but your cocky attitude could just be putting me off. But just because you tried to paint it as a town test or something, doesn't mean Mafia don't have the same motivations.
No, answer my question please.

Are you saying that Mafia-me went and told Mathblade in our scum topic, "Hey, I'm gonna act like I'm town testing you, so pretend not to know wtf I'm talking about when I say that you and I aren't paired together"
?
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 792, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 505, Sky_Paladin wrote:Toranaga and sheepsaymeep
pisskop
Mathdino and
Amrochora/MisaTange
MathBlade
Redflavor and
manrock
Hyung
Cy and lalendra
Diamond and Sky
Kop and
bigfinn
momo
Thanks, ok. I knew some of these but not all.

I may be a little tipsy right now which is probably why I'm posting, despite how even thinking of reading this whole game tires me out.
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by RedFlavor »

In post 795, Mathdino wrote:oh shit fuck i'm sorry that was L-1
Tbh I was trusting dino but it seems like he was trying to trick me to hammer cy

If math scum it definitely cant be cy
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 807, Mathdino wrote:
In post 805, hyung wrote:I don't have a read on you yet because I want to think you're Mafia, but your cocky attitude could just be putting me off. But just because you tried to paint it as a town test or something, doesn't mean Mafia don't have the same motivations.
No, answer my question please.

Are you saying that Mafia-me went and told Mathblade in our scum topic, "Hey, I'm gonna act like I'm town testing you, so pretend not to know wtf I'm talking about when I say that you and I aren't paired together"
?
I shouldn't have to repeat myself when I just answered... lol no need to be so anal about everything. No offense.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 809, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 795, Mathdino wrote:oh shit fuck i'm sorry that was L-1
Tbh I was trusting dino but it seems like he was trying to trick me to hammer cy

If math scum it definitely cant be cy
Yeah this was my thought process. I know I'm behind but sporadically checking into this game has given me 2 instances of Mathdino trying to trick people like this.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Don't worry about reading the whole game right this second. It'd be nice if you could answer my questions tipsy anyway. If you're town I'll be able to tell pretty easy.

Edit: Red, I've fucked up votecounts before. I went back to the votecount and saw cytheflyguy at 3 votes, then saw Mathblade and hyung switch. Figured it'd be 5 votes.

Edit: Hyung, I need you to answer this, it's important. Is that a yes?
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by hyung »

I know there's probably no support for it but VOTE: Mathdino

Red can join me too or explain why she's voting Diamond (I think?)
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 812, Mathdino wrote:Don't worry about reading the whole game right this second. It'd be nice if you could answer my questions tipsy anyway. If you're town I'll be able to tell pretty easy.

Edit: Red, I've fucked up votecounts before. I went back to the votecount and saw cytheflyguy at 3 votes, then saw Mathblade and hyung switch. Figured it'd be 5 votes.

Edit: Hyung, I need you to answer this, it's important. Is that a yes?
The way you completely ignore anything I'm saying even when I'm posting a lot like this makes it feel like you're trying to distract me.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Mathdino »

JESUS CHRIST IM TRYING TO PROVE YOU'RE TOWN

Please. Answer my question straight up. Holy fuck. I'll explain after. If you're town you have absolutely 0 to be afraid of for answering a question.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Mathdino »

You know Mathblade and I both replaced into this game, correct?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Mathdino »

I don't care if you keep your vote on me, we can get a lynch without you. I'm trying to make sure that, if you're town, you don't get mislynched tomorrow if this flips town.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by hyung »

Actually according to the role PMs, the Mafia topic is also closed on Day 1... so scratch that.

Mathdino as Mafia still has incentive to act like that though, it's a really shallow and easily checked test that you can milk for a long time.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Mathdino »

I don't give a shit if you think I'm mafia for a test.

Why didn't you just answer my questions immediately?

Also, have you played forum mafia before?
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 817, Mathdino wrote:I don't care if you keep your vote on me, we can get a lynch without you. I'm trying to make sure that, if you're town, you don't get mislynched tomorrow if this flips town.
...You were totally trying to "prove" I was town based on not seeing the Mafia role PM until now, right? Lol.

Side note for everyone, I absolutely think Mathdino as Mafia would try to look town by leading this, as another really shallow "test".
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by RedFlavor »

In post 813, hyung wrote:I know there's probably no support for it but VOTE: Mathdino

I voted diamond because I was lazy and I said I would follow dino because he wanted 60% chance for us
But I realized he didnt really want that
He voted cy first, then voted diamond, then voted cy again. What Im thinking is he realized if they lynch cy first immediately , at day2 everyone will suspect him and then he voted diamond.

I need to check few things about dino/diamond/sky interactions
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 819, Mathdino wrote:I don't give a shit if you think I'm mafia for a test.

Why didn't you just answer my questions immediately?

Also, have you played forum mafia before?
1. What a good answer

2. I answered it like 3 times, look again

3. Twice but I'm more used to chat mafia. The ability to express myself over a longer period of time is definitely helpful here, but I'm not sold on the number of pages.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 821, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 813, hyung wrote:I know there's probably no support for it but VOTE: Mathdino

I voted diamond because I was lazy and I said I would follow dino because he wanted 60% chance for us
But I realized he didnt really want that
He voted cy first, then voted diamond, then voted cy again. What Im thinking is he realized if they lynch cy first immediately , at day2 everyone will suspect him and then he voted diamond.

I need to check few things about dino/diamond/sky interactions
Yeah yesterday I was almost ready to vote them just because you did too and I didn't want to think too hard, but then I was too lazy/busy to login haha.

I'd appreciate if you followed me so I could gain some support here but I know this is supposed to be a 2 way street.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 818, hyung wrote:Actually according to the role PMs, the Mafia topic is
also closed on Day 1
... so scratch that.
Okay you know what this is good enough for me. RedFlavor and hyung are town. I just won a game using this gambit to locktown someone. Literally the only time I've ever seen it fail is when I myself faked this townslip in my first scumgame. But that took experience that this guy lacks.

So if Lalendra/cytheflyguy are scum, they're partners with one of:
Sky/Diamond: The OG pairing. Sky is on this wagon out of self preservation. Diamond is not. If Sky believes we won't get the votes, it's sensible to pretend to bus, so I can't rule this out.

sheep/Tora: This would be really fuckin weird honestly. They've shown 0 indication that they believe this wagon will die out.

Kop/momo: This makes a lot of sense. The only evidence against it is that Lalendra jumped on momo after the "scumslip".

Then if this flips town... the pair consists of 4 of the above 3 pairs. Which is really uncomfortable. I'm honestly not seeing any of those pairs except maybe Sky/Diamond/Kop/momo, which I think matches up with the PT conversations. Then it's gonna be a question of getting the votes for that.

Edit: I haven't read the above 4 or so posts

Return to “Completed Open Games”