Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1237, Mathdino wrote:6. Only after he catches flak for it does he do the "I wanna work with you Mathdino, please give me some content and your thought process" t
Not true.
It’s me acknowledging if could be wrong and maybe rethink.

You have already stated you don’t care if I rethink.
There was at least two others who was thinking the same thing I was so saying I was catching flack is untrue.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1241, Mathdino wrote:He was entirely on the Creature wagon. He moved off to sheep me when I started up the Impede wagon again. After that he wanted to wait for Creature's last will/defence/claim which I think is consistent with sheep's general thought process/meta.
Also not true.
Sheep was questioned about sheeping you and denied that was what he was doing.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Okay 2 of my games just ended. Newbie game with Impede/Una and a Open game with A50 and fitz.

Newbie game stuff:
@Impede
: You can go ahead and say the stuff you wanted to about Una now. I'm not sure what your analysis here is cuz Una got lynched there by being tryhard.
Also from that game's dead thread:
In post 19, Impede wrote:Math is insane and I resonate heavily with his playstyle. I really want to see Scum!Dino now. If I was scum against Town!Dino I would NK him so fast.
Interesting.

Open game stuff:
Re: A50/me on D1:
The stuff that A50 and I were flirting at was specifically last game. He gained some understanding of my playstyle (I think) from that. That said, I was a cop with a N0 guilty so idk what he possibly could've gained. More likely is he gained an understanding of what it takes to make me townread him.

@fitz, @Hawk:
fitz just to back me up on this. Switch is a setup with 3 mafia, 1 SK, and a night 0. If mafia and SK shoot town every night, town literally can't afford a single mislynch (they mislynched for the first time in LyLo and lost to SK A50, smh). Here's the deadthread where you can see me complaining about the setup. You'll see that me complaining about the 3 mafia 1 SK setup coincided with me, here, assuming 3 mafia 1 SK, to the point where I for some reason thought 3 mafia were alive here. That mixup along with the ridiculously bad scenario that game was led to me thinking in terms of the worst case scenario here.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1252, Mathdino wrote:fitz just to back me up on this
Sure
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Impede »

In post 1241, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1239, Hawk wrote:With Math saying he was holding intent for hammer ironically.
This is an objectively correct interpretation of my actions and I am glad that I am being recognised for my pure irony :cool:
In post 1239, Hawk wrote:I'm more interested in Sheep because he was off Creatures wagon kinda but held hammer waiting for a claim. He even mentioned he thought Red if they were scum would have waited for a claim which kinda was what sheep was doing end if d1.
Doesn't add up.

1. He was entirely on the Creature wagon. He moved off to sheep me when I started up the Impede wagon again. After that he wanted to wait for Creature's last will/defence/claim which I think is consistent with sheep's general thought process/meta.

2. Scum doesn't often call people scum for doing the exact things they're doing. Hypocrisy is not a scumtell.

Honestly the best evidence against sheep is that he took the bait and went after Impede when I and A50 made a shitty case on Imp. Is attributable to laziness. And like, I'm
somewhat
okay with pressuring him to do stuff for us, but I don't think votes are quite the way to go to do that. Just threaten him or push him around or something. (although, caveat, if sheep is your primary scumread and you are not voting, please seriously vote, people)
Would you do me the honor of a rebuttal to my sheepcase? No one really responded substantially.
Town: 5-1 | Scum: 0-1
Permanently on a mental V/LA
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Impede »

@Math: Why bring up the Newbie game? And my dead thread post? I said everything I wanted to about Una from a meta perspective, and I’d still NK the f out of you. You have my permission to use this as a scumtell if for no other reason than I want to see you hilariously try to explain to everyone in a game that if you get NKed then people should look for Scum!Impede because threats. Lol
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1104, Impede wrote:
In post 1065, sheepsaysmeep wrote:scum!dino is obviously the most original thought that stands out

essentially it's the "screen catches up like i do as town" part that makes me tr him
Weak. Where's your case? Where's your readslist? Where's your town contribution? Why aren't you ever concerned with convincing others that your take on the gamestate is the correct take?
Shitty playstyle
In post 1069, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i havent actually looked into this game tbqh
So explain to me why this doesn't make you PL candidate #1 right now?
Shitty playstyle
In post 569, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im psure creature plays like this at as either alignment with these popins and popouts
i dont recall his popins being wolfy popins; im more in favor of red or assemble lynches
And this crap.

Even when you felt OK about lynching Creature (allegedly) your vote never went there. In fact the only time you used your vote in a meaningful way was on me and you were just mega-sheeping Dino. You said you would hammer if we got to deadline, but who knows if that was true. You did say you wouldn't hammer without a claim, but Creature was pretty damn obvious that he wasn't going to claim at all. Why didn't you hammer then?

You also post a fake-looking reaction anytime there's a vote around L-1. This has happened 3 or 4 times this game alone where someone fakehammers or revotes for no reason. Why do you react every time? Why is your first instinct to post a reaction rather than just taking 10 seconds to actually count the votes yourself? I can see it the first time... but reacting the same way the second AND third times as well? and for reference.

We gon' lynch this today folks.

VOTE: Sheep
Yeah I mean this part and that quote are pretty bad tbh
I'm not sure he'd just fake reactions as scum tho
and i'm certainly not gonna be the one to metadive his mountains of posts to check

Idk man if you're looking for an impassioned defence I'm not really the one. I don't super care for the guy. Just doesn't seem like a huge priority right now. See what you can do about your wagon. I don't really care if it exists; might start caring more if deadline draws close.

Protip: When you post a case on someone, direct it at other people, not at the guy you're casing, cuz I seriously just ignored your post cuz I thought you were trying to push him around or something, and only speaking to him.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1255, Impede wrote:@Math: Why bring up the Newbie game? And my dead thread post? I said everything I wanted to about Una from a meta perspective, and I’d still NK the f out of you. You have my permission to use this as a scumtell if for no other reason than I want to see you hilariously try to explain to everyone in a game that if you get NKed then people should look for Scum!Impede because threats. Lol
The Newbie game was something you were trying to talk about earlier, wasn't sure if you wanted to expand at all. I was gonna say that Una in that game is fundamentally pretty different as he was going all tryhard IC.

Your dead post seemed interesting. Lends credence to town-Impede theory but I wanted others' thoughts on it first.

I obviously don't do pre-death NKA because that's WIFOM city. Is why I don't post reads in twilight.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1214, Hawk wrote:@Kop I'm fairly certain this is going to be forgotten but you said "I don't think Screen is scum. Early impressions, yes, but since turn of this day I don't think it. " But I'm having a hard time seeing anything involving day flip that makes screen town.

Creature and RedFlavor were cross voting each other at day end. Do we think it was a possible scum!Hammer??
I didn't have any read on Screen when he replaced in on day one, the vote he made was kinda weird but didn't look too much into it.

Early impressions at the turn of this day made me think he could be town. I could easily be giving it out too loosely and believing my own opinion, but I don't think he is scum at this minute.

And yes I believe that Red could easily be scum hammering for town credit. We still had a few days left till the deadline, why didn't he wait for Creature to claim? I don't see any town intentions from red hammering like he did, yes he may have been widely scum read but that still didn't warrant a hammer without a claim.

@Fitz, Red may have been on and off the Creature wagon, but that doesn't really spell anything. He could have easily been on and off believing that being on and off would make people doubt him. I'd have to double check the time stamps to when he jumped on and off, because I possibly think he may have joined the Creature wagon, then jumped off when something else came up but then jumped back on when he realised that his buddy was the inevitable lynch and hammered early to shut it down.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:22 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

yeah i just dont react as scum
but saying those reactions are fake is not true and
there's no way you would know if they were faked or not

absolute bullshit
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:59 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1258, Kop wrote:@Fitz, Red may have been on and off the Creature wagon, but that doesn't really spell anything. He could have easily been on and off believing that being on and off would make people doubt him. I'd have to double check the time stamps to when he jumped on and off, because I possibly think he may have joined the Creature wagon, then jumped off when something else came up but then jumped back on when he realised that his buddy was the inevitable lynch and hammered early to shut it down.
Kop...Red was not hopping on and off Creature. That was my point. There was commitment on Red's part to get Creature lynched. He did come off briefly to vote Una but he was on Creature from post 297 until 852. That is a shit load of opportunities to focus elsewhere. Jay was playing suspect as hell and Red stayed off that wagon. I didn't like Impede D1 and that wagon got up to L-2 with no Red vote on it. If Red was Creature's partner he had plenty of chances to make a legit move away from the Creature wagon. Especially when a large portion of the time Red was on it...it was at L-1 or L-2.

And if we are to believe there is no vig in the game as everyone has led Math to believe...then that means we have an SK and only ONE scum left. Which makes Red's presence (and everyone else for that matter) on Creature's wagon even less likely to be his scum partner. They could still be anti-town (SK) of course...but first things first IMO (i.e. get scum).

Also...
In post 1206, havingfitz wrote:@Kop...why as a vig would you have not shot the player who was claiming your role to save his ass? Wouldn't that have been a preferred scum strategy to try and out a vig as a consolation to being lynched?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To those not voting (Anon, Hawk, sheep)...why aren't you voting?

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1260, havingfitz wrote:And if we are to believe there is no vig in the game as everyone has led Math to believe...then that means we have an SK and only ONE scum left
Imagine being this wrong
Go read the setup again Fitz
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:03 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

@fitz

I'd like my questions to get answered in and then do some follow up before I cast my vote.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1260, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1258, Kop wrote:@Fitz, Red may have been on and off the Creature wagon, but that doesn't really spell anything. He could have easily been on and off believing that being on and off would make people doubt him. I'd have to double check the time stamps to when he jumped on and off, because I possibly think he may have joined the Creature wagon, then jumped off when something else came up but then jumped back on when he realised that his buddy was the inevitable lynch and hammered early to shut it down.
Kop...Red was not hopping on and off Creature. That was my point. There was commitment on Red's part to get Creature lynched. He did come off briefly to vote Una but he was on Creature from post 297 until 852. That is a shit load of opportunities to focus elsewhere. Jay was playing suspect as hell and Red stayed off that wagon. I didn't like Impede D1 and that wagon got up to L-2 with no Red vote on it. If Red was Creature's partner he had plenty of chances to make a legit move away from the Creature wagon. Especially when a large portion of the time Red was on it...it was at L-1 or L-2.

And if we are to believe there is no vig in the game as everyone has led Math to believe...then that means we have an SK and only ONE scum left. Which makes Red's presence (and everyone else for that matter) on Creature's wagon even less likely to be his scum partner. They could still be anti-town (SK) of course...but first things first IMO (i.e. get scum).

Also...
In post 1206, havingfitz wrote:@Kop...why as a vig would you have not shot the player who was claiming your role to save his ass? Wouldn't that have been a preferred scum strategy to try and out a vig as a consolation to being lynched?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To those not voting (Anon, Hawk, sheep)...why aren't you voting?
It's all about the scenarios I would be in, working shit up. Is Jay really scum and trying to get me out there so they could kill me, or is Jay town trying to bait a night kill to take away from the others.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:41 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1133, Mathdino wrote:Chance of 5 Ts: 6/32 = 19%
In post 1165, Mathdino wrote:2. I no one claims any of the roles I listed, we are in TTTTT almost definitely, which is fantastic.
In post 1031, yessiree wrote:
Creature has been lynched.

Creature was a
Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver.
TTTTT = Mafia Goon,
Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver
, Serial Killer
In post 1261, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1260, havingfitz wrote:And if we are to believe there is no vig in the game as everyone has led Math to believe...then that means we have an SK and only ONE scum left
Imagine being this wrong
Go read the setup again Fitz
Yes....imagine.

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:42 am

Post by momo »

Someone (Hawk) asked for my lynch pool / Reads
Town/not lynching
Mathdino

Hawk

havingfitz

Impede

Doubt they are scum but not strong town either
sheepsaysmeep

Kop

UnaBombaH

Scummy AF
AnonymousGhost

Screenplay

The overall order is rank based as well

Una is either scum or really bad town (poor reads)...still not nearly as scummy as screen/assemble and AG/red

All colors are that way for a reason

I am in between for Impede, sheep, and Una
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

@Kop...ok. I can't see being a vig and not targeting someone claiming my role. Unless I think there is a chance there are two vigs...which I'm sure the math would prove was pretty unlikely.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:46 am

Post by havingfitz »

@momo...do you think Anon is mafia (please see my post on the subject to Kop) or SK?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:46 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1262, AnonymousGhost wrote:@fitz

I'd like my questions to get answered in and then do some follow up before I cast my vote.
Fair. Thanks.

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1266, havingfitz wrote:@Kop...ok. I can't see being a vig and not targeting someone claiming my role. Unless I think there is a chance there are two vigs...which I'm sure the math would prove was pretty unlikely.
I understand your point, I'd have to work out possible scenarios to know 100% what I would do in that situation.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1259, sheepsaysmeep wrote:yeah i just dont react as scum
but saying those reactions are fake is not true and
there's no way you would know if they were faked or not

absolute bullshit
It’s tone and feels. Not facts. You understand right?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1260, havingfitz wrote:There was commitment on Red's part to get Creature lynched. He did come off briefly to vote Una but he was on Creature from post 297 until 852. That is a shit load of opportunities to focus elsewhere. Jay was playing suspect as hell and Red stayed off that wagon. I didn't like Impede D1 and that wagon got up to L-2 with no Red vote on it. If Red was Creature's partner he had plenty of chances to make a legit move away from the Creature wagon. Especially when a large portion of the time Red was on it...it was at L-1 or L-2.
I would call that committing. More like Vote parking. It is something I could see scum doing to go back for town cred later. Can’t really talk to them about it though because they aren’t here.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:59 am

Post by momo »

In post 1267, havingfitz wrote:@momo...do you think Anon is mafia (please see my post on the subject to Kop) or SK?
I honestly don't know...he's scummy...that's all I got...

Right now, I wanna focus on the screen lynch and see what we get from that
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1272, momo wrote:Right now, I wanna focus on the screen lynch and see what we get from that
You will get a dead town.
What do you get from that?
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Impede »

In post 1273, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1272, momo wrote:Right now, I wanna focus on the screen lynch and see what we get from that
You will get a dead town.
What do you get from that?
Why say this? How does this help anyone?

Return to “Completed Open Games”