Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Torn Up »

I liked him for the push on Math and liked how he avoided saying he was a SR when I asked him.

I think you look worse in the hydra 1v1. Just saying.

~C
ObsessedFanGrill
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:01 am

Post by ObsessedFanGrill »

1) Are we in a hydra 1v1?
2) You think I care?
We're your biggest fans.
ObsessedFanGrill
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:03 am

VOTE: Torn up
The fact you're trying to implicate we're in a 1v1 along with saying no reasoning or anything helpful for that matter makes that post really shit. Saying they're not a sr is avoiding to step on toes.
We're your biggest fans.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 636, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:1) Are we in a hydra 1v1?
2) You think I care?
I'm trying to interact with you, don't be a bitch. If you want a 1v1 then go. I won't bother wasting my breath trying to sort the game with you. This is clearly an overreaction which is scummy af just because I call you out.

~C

Pedit I'm talking about you with beebs/elli following on from my other convo you derp.
ObsessedFanGrill
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:10 am

How am I being a bitch? That wasn't my intention sorry if you took it that way.
We're your biggest fans.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 637, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:VOTE: Torn up
The fact you're trying to implicate we're in a 1v1 along with saying no reasoning or anything helpful for that matter makes that post really shit. Saying they're not a sr is avoiding to step on toes.
Now that's a real bad vote.

OMGUS if I ever saw it.
Don't @ me.
ObsessedFanGrill
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:12 am

That's between Ali and then and it's a bit more personal then you'd know. What do you want to sort since you seemed to have a motive for this conversation in the first place.
Pedit: Pressure 1 scum a 2nd pops up!
We're your biggest fans.
ObsessedFanGrill
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:13 am

Do you know what omgus means? Omgus is stupid and a bland statement that anyone can say about a scumread I'm sure you've scumread someone who's sr you before as town? Don't try to act like it was omgus when I gave my reasons. My vote didn't have anything to do with them scumreading our slot I didn't even bring us up in that post
We're your biggest fans.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Espeonage »

This is an exhibit of what we call a heat of the moment overreaction which only happens if someone is already in a mindset of defending. Seeing as the slot was previously in an attacking stance/tone I can only assume it is because they are expecting to get attacked. This is generally only something that happens to scum or people that have wagons on them. The latter is not true.

Vote: OFG

I have a scum read peeps.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 642, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:Do you know what omgus means? Omgus is stupid and a bland statement that anyone can say about a scumread I'm sure you've scumread someone who's sr you before as town? Don't try to act like it was omgus when I gave my reasons. My vote didn't have anything to do with them scumreading our slot I didn't even bring us up in that post
You will see that I have explained why this is a scum mentality. You can calm yourself now.
Don't @ me.
ObsessedFanGrill
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:16 am

In post 643, Espeonage wrote:This is an exhibit of what we call a heat of the moment overreaction which only happens if someone is already in a mindset of defending. Seeing as the slot was previously in an attacking stance/tone I can only assume it is because they are expecting to get attacked. This is generally only something that happens to scum or people that have wagons on them. The latter is not true.

Vote: OFG

I have a scum read peeps.
This logic fails because you're talking to a different head then already stated. What made my post an overreaction I don't see how me asking a question is an overreaction but I'm sure you'll tell me why it is otherwise.
Pedit: I'm...not upset?
We're your biggest fans.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 642, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:Do you know what omgus means? Omgus is stupid and a bland statement that anyone can say about a scumread I'm sure you've scumread someone who's sr you before as town? Don't try to act like it was omgus when I gave my reasons. My vote didn't have anything to do with them scumreading our slot
I didn't even bring us up in that post
Bolded is scum stuffs. You brought it up in proximity to it. Why are you then arguing like each post you make shouldn't be taken in context with your other posts?
Don't @ me.
ObsessedFanGrill
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:18 am

Like I'm perfectly calm somewhat puzzled that you think I have a reason to be upset (or that you think I am?)
Pedit: Because that player isn't me. We're 2 different players in a hydra you can't pin assort me with something I didn't say.
We're your biggest fans.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 647, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:Like I'm perfectly calm somewhat puzzled that you think I have a reason to be upset (or that you think I am?)
Pedit: Because that player isn't me. We're 2 different players in a hydra you can't pin assort me with something I didn't say.
Ok then, quote chain yourself and tell me who on this page made each post.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Espeonage »

This page is all I have based my read off, and that is all I care about right now.
Don't @ me.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Torn Up »

:/ sorry I take the B-word back. I think we're misunderstanding each other. I didn't like how your hydra attacked the beeboy hydra when they scumread you. Something about that 1v1 made me feel like it was SvT, I want to say AtE but it's the wrong term but something like that.

Anyway if you think Espeonage is scum then what do you think it means that he's looking away from math amd at the lynchbloc? Would scumEspeonage mean it's likely a townbloc?

~C
ObsessedFanGrill
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:21 am

In post 648, Espeonage wrote:
In post 647, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:Like I'm perfectly calm somewhat puzzled that you think I have a reason to be upset (or that you think I am?)
Ok then, quote chain yourself and tell me who on this page made each post.
In post 649, Espeonage wrote:This page is all I have based my read off, and that is all I care about right now.
Oh I misunderstood then
I thought you were saying
"you were acting defensive _____ pages ago so you're still acting it now!" When I just started posting all posts these past 2 pages have been Maki I'll sign again
~Maki
We're your biggest fans.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Espeonage »

No, you are acting defensive and contradicting yourself on the one page in the space of a few seconds. Which is why your bullshit about not being angry isn't going to fly. Emotions can change very quickly so don't even try to pull that bullshit. And in the future proof read. It will stop you from effectively screaming to the world that you're scum.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Espeonage »

If you can find a way to explain why you cared so much about something that was just discussion and not even backed by a vote I'd be happy to hear it.

But big overreactions are very indicative of scum who is worried about being wagoned off the back of something.
Don't @ me.
ObsessedFanGrill
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:26 am

In post 650, Torn Up wrote::/ sorry I take the B-word back. I think we're misunderstanding each other. I didn't like how your hydra attacked the beeboy hydra when they scumread you. Something about that 1v1 made me feel like it was SvT, I want to say AtE but it's the wrong term but something like that.
I uh...think this is better directed at Alisae then me I think I-no I do understand what's going on and it's something I best leave to Alisae to explain if they want to if not then I can't really help you and it's okay! I guess re reading the "you think I care" can come off a bit bitchy but it was more like me shrugging my shoulders sorry :lol:
In post 650, Torn Up wrote:Anyway if you think Espeonage is scum then what do you think it means that he's looking away from math amd at the lynchbloc? Would scumEspeonage mean it's likely a townbloc?
Maybe maybe not I don't know if I would call it a "townblock" per say as I really hate that term it'd be interesting to take a look at those players and take a glance but for now I say I don't think that was intent behind the push.
We're your biggest fans.
ObsessedFanGrill
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:27 am

In post 652, Espeonage wrote:No, you are acting defensive and contradicting yourself on the one page in the space of a few seconds. Which is why your bullshit about not being angry isn't going to fly. Emotions can change very quickly so don't even try to pull that bullshit. And in the future proof read. It will stop you from effectively screaming to the world that you're scum.
Please show me how I'm acting defensive and contradicting. Also the fact you're trying to force that I was acting like ____ emotion is an...interesting path when you're just outright wrong. I was not upset nor have I been infact pretty calm and happy!
We're your biggest fans.
ObsessedFanGrill
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:28 am

In post 653, Espeonage wrote:If you can find a way to explain why you cared so much about something that was just discussion and not even backed by a vote I'd be happy to hear it.
What are you talking about here what post

Also what overreaction are you talking about I still want to see this post
We're your biggest fans.
ObsessedFanGrill
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:29 am

YOU WANNA FUCKING GO HOW DARE YOU FUCKING SCUMREAD ME YOUR WHOLE PUSH IS BULLSHIT AND YOU'RE OBV SCUM ANYONE WHO BELIEVES YOU IS TRASH
^ is an overreaction. for reference
We're your biggest fans.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Espeonage »

P sure I've explained myself quite clearly.

It's not forced either. I've actually gone in to a lot of detail as to why I read it the way I do.

If you believe I am forcing reads then am I scum or playing against my win con? If you want to make an accusation then back it up. Unless you were lying then maybe don't admit it and just vote me.
Don't @ me.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Torn Up »

I think I need to go to bed and decipher this shizz in the morning.

~ C

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”