Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I missed a college app deadline posting that last one lmaooo
In post 824, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:it was actually talking about LLD,who is my scumread, and Kaito, who is the non entity. I clarified to Kokichi that I had no reason to rebuke empty votes neither waste time on asking pointless questions about it.
Thanks I was confused over who you were talking about. Doesn't change much but it's nice to know.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 805, Nosferatu wrote:It's infuriating to have to deal with like 5 people who just want to fucking rp with gargantuan anime sprites to go with their shitty one-liner posts
this is 100% my sig after the game
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 806, Kokichi Oma wrote:Wh-Why would you say something s-so m-mean...

fucking lold
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 823, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:this game would be so much less annoying without the posting gimmicks muddling things :facepalm:
lol @claire
Kotoko Utsugi
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Kotoko Utsugi »

who are all these people you keep naming
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 828, Joey_ wrote:
In post 823, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:this game would be so much less annoying without the posting gimmicks muddling things :facepalm:
lol @claire
I'm not even doing a gimmick you fuck
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Joey_ »

now that i reacted to everything, i applaud the towncircle vote @utsugi

Yall should start seriously thinking about your last vote and if you really want to just coin flip a random lurker (yuki) who objectively non-alignement told or to vote someone to further pursue your assumed town agenda (scummy mefias, like dan)

choo choo

@claire/maki : i am summoning the power of the buddying and your vote on actiondan and/or propose a better alternative
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Joey_ »

lol thats not why i tagged you, it was because of the internationnal scumbol
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 829, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:who are all these people you keep naming
claire/sonia/mariar/maki
Kotoko Utsugi
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Kotoko Utsugi »

In post 831, Joey_ wrote:Yall should start seriously thinking about your last vote and if you really want to just coin flip a random lurker (yuki) who objectively non-alignement told or to vote someone to further pursue your assumed town agenda (scummy mefias, like dan)
fwiw I still think yuki is scum but i dont like being on the wagon with kyoko
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 834, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:
In post 831, Joey_ wrote:Yall should start seriously thinking about your last vote and if you really want to just coin flip a random lurker (yuki) who objectively non-alignement told or to vote someone to further pursue your assumed town agenda (scummy mefias, like dan)
Is the reason you think shes scum over snarky here is because of her meta + that she posted in the game, correct?
Kotoko Utsugi
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Kotoko Utsugi »

In post 835, Joey_ wrote:
Is the reason you think shes scum over snarky here is because of her meta + that she posted in the game, correct?
Its stil what I said before

i have no idea who that player is but her posts read like scum who doesnt know how to enter the game
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 652, Joey_ wrote:
In post 642, ActionDan wrote:LLD is scum
Hindu is scum

Yuki is a lurker.

VOTE: LLD
Nice one, scummy post with scummy conclusion, i will be chainsawing my 2 town buddies VOTE: actiondan
In post 658, Hinduragi wrote:Yeaaaaa, I'm not even reading the actual posts along with it yet but I can summarize my gut straight off. What I've just read is a lazy attempt by scum to get back into the game after they've sucessfully lurked. This guy is scum.

Unvote; Vote: actiondan

For one, 123 is not hot garbage. In fact, even though I agree with Kagami's plan, I think those are accurate concerns. It's apparent from that alone that LLD was one of the few people who not only understood the plan but
saw the flaws
of it. NOONE ELSE pointed out these flaws, not even myself, because we did not think of them. I was trying to argue on the point of the plan but I didn't respond to that because those are inherent flaws in it, plain and simple. That is hard shit to reason through without proper thought. In fact, I don't understand why anyone would bother attacking this unless they're just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. "really basic analysis (if you can call it that)" is a clear and easy way of trying to just make shit up, my dude.
AD wrote:#193 hmm, I like those reasons too but why is that a surprising answer? Seems like the obvious one based on Kaede’s posts. Maybe the 3 scum remark could have been auxiliary but it’s strange to think that would be the main one at that point. I don’t see how playstyle/personality factors into content. Your posts can be aggressive, tinged with various emotions, but they need not also contain bad logic, or translate into bad votes.
193 was clearly explained with what the answer was expected to be, hence surprising. Just because our expectations are different isn't anything to comment on - unless you're looking for reckless bullshit to pad a catch up post with. Playstyle/personality absolutely impact posting. Mafia is about people, we are not machines. Just because there isn't a "need" for things doesn't mean it's all going to be rainbows and sunshine. In fact, there's no point in explaining this either. It's obvious. There's not a damn reason to be having this discussion.
AD wrote:#199, oddly that is an explanation to explain the unvote.
Oddly he remains off of your scumlist at the bottom of your post.

223 again is just an explanation of what was previously said in 123. Cabd just asked LLD to explain. LLD explained. Yet you said this about 223
AD wrote:This is again general and again doesn’t touch on an ounce of kagami’s plan.
Nope. This is the exact flaw to Kagami's plan.

Again, not a damn reason to comment on 243 unless you're just looking through things to add to a post. The thought behind it is great. There's no reason to discredit what is being said.

You say 268 is terrible. Right. But we've already gone over it and it's not even on the table anymore. So why are you still worried so much about setup? Why aren't you trying to scumhunt? Don't say you're not reviewing what you write either. 281 and 307 are grouped on the same line with each other so you're clearly going over what you've written.
In post 789, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.7

Yuki Takeya [2] - Kotoko Utsugi, Kyoko Kirigiri
Hinduragi [2] - Vaxkiller, ActionDan
Kokichi Oma [3] - Nosferatu, boring, Kaede Akamatsu
Kyoko Kirigiri [2] - Kaito Momota, Lady Lambdadelta
Nosferatu [2] - Maki Harukawa, Kokichi Oma
ActionDan [3] - Hinduragi, Joey_, Cabd

Not Voting [3]
- Yuki Takeya, SnarkySnowman, Kagami

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-01-17 12:00:00)
@ MOD : I voted actiondan first, when hes flips red i want all my cred thank you
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 836, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:
In post 835, Joey_ wrote:
Its stil what I said before

i have no idea who that player is but her posts read like scum who doesnt know how to enter the game
Yes so partly based on her 2 posts, thats what i was asking
Kotoko Utsugi
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Kotoko Utsugi »

oh I thought you meant posted in her other game

sorry Ive had a long day
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: action dan
Joey is using his 1 buddy card
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:30 am

Post by ActionDan »

As a preface to this post, I'll spoiler this, for hinduragi, but for the voyeurs out there have at it:
In post 717, Hinduragi wrote:Alright, I'm going to step out of the game for a second and just say one thing because I was rageposting while writing that up.

Spoiler: Really this is just for AD but we all know you want to click it
I apologize for being rude in 713/714, AD. I've had a long day and I
really
despise walls and got pissed that there was another one as soon as I got time to read and post today. It's really irked me even moreso that you've been calling out anime images in them and I've wasted my time locating the post just to realize it has no relevance to anyone being scum/town and you're just commenting on it. Also, I still do think that's filler but I wouldn't necessarily say that makes it a bad wall. I'm honestly not having fun due to trying to read so much as well as respond to walls.

<3 AD, but I still think you're scum. Also, I'm not going to be linking god knows everything in a wall and quoting it all starting from this post; From the moment I sat down, it has taken me over 2 hours to form my response after first trying to understand what was linked and how that related to the second wall. It took me even longer to go through the first wall. I really can't keep up that kind of time commitment right now.
Spoiler:
Well keep in mind that the first wall was me catching up with (at the time) 20 pages of material, and the subsequent ones were because I felt obligated to respond to your own (rather large) wall in response. This post will probably be wall-y (edit: Definitely :( ) but I aim to post a bit more in bulk without as many quotes and condense what I can without losing too much context in the process. As far as rudeness is concerned I don't think you're even coming close to crossing any lines and I've been just as snarky myself. On my end I'll be more considerate. I appreciate your post, it's an overture I haven't experienced or even witnessed often, and you have my sincere gratitude for it.

---

I think it's best to start with this
In post 716, Hinduragi wrote:Actually, to get some substance out of this, AD. What's your scumread on me from? The reasons in your wall about me being scum are laughable at best.
As of now it's two parts. One part is that we seem to be living in two different realities, we're operating under two different sets of facts, and it leads me to question that you truly believe the one you describe when it is demonstratively false.

We have two completely and apparently irreconcilable interpretations of 123 and 223, which we've discussed plenty and I've dedicated an entire post to; even in the three lines you quoted and have presented at the top of 715, I again fail to see how you or anyone could have extracted the concern that she was referring to the problem of "scum failing their kill = knowledge gained of precisely one daughter" at any point in the quote. This concern is also unavoidable in any plan, and therefore a general concern. You chastise me that I ought to think LLD's posts through, but I assure you I have, many times, and I'm not crazy. Nor am I the only one that thinks so (I am explicitly referring to kagami here, the only other person that seems to have actually invested the time into reading those posts of LLD's and analyzing them). What I could potentially see, is that you think she's so town, for whatever reason, that you're assigning her credit for something not there, but I don't think you'd treat me in this way were that the case.

Separate from that I think the way you've treated the sequence of posts from 281 to 285 also falls under this category. Context:
In post 715, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 707, ActionDan wrote:
In post 661, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 660, Hinduragi wrote:My 281 clearly shows Kagami expects a daughter claim and is wanting a lynch. Feigning ignorance to that is ignoring what's right in front of you.
For the record, since there isn't context with this and while I'm looking over this abomination of a post.
AD wrote:Don’t see how Kagami’s 279 is scummy either. or how you think Kagami is daughter hunting.
I got scumread because AD doesn't see "how 279 is scummy or " how I "think Kagami is daughter hunting" in 281. There's no reasoning here. There's no basis. There's simply disagreement.
Noone else questioned this because it's pretty obvious the aim of the post is expecting a daughter claim in reply, which Kagami later clarified was the case
Well in 284 that would be Kagami questioning it and in 285 clarifying that was not the case. This is all within around 2 posts of yours too. Are you... feigning ignorance? :thinking:

However, I don't think the other interpretation is scummy either, that is, to pursue a read that's essentially daughter or bust, which again, kagami wasn't actually doing.
284/285: Kagami was clearly not explaining she thought LLD claimed non-daughter prior to that. It's easy to think she was daughter hunting in 281 --> which was clearly posted before 284/285. Your questioning of that post is entirely off. Kagami responded to my post with those posts, not the other way around.
Broadly speaking, by the time I wrote 707 I had understood what 281 meant, that at that point you interpreted kagami to expect a daughter claim from LLD. I don't remember when exactly I realized that, it could have been as early as right after I wrote that in 642, but I should have mentioned that I understood your point of view in 707, so sorry for that. Still, the bolded sentence above is what I had an issue with when I replied specifically. That is just false, on the count of no one questioning your interpretation (In 284 Kagami asked if you were reading), and on the count of your interpretation being the correct one (In 285 Kagami is explicitly saying it is not); and that is what I was referring to in my reply in 707 which as far as I can tell you are acknowledging implicitly by what you said in 715. I also think your initial interpretation was not obvious at all and certainly wouldn't be the first I'd think of considering how blatantly LLD not-daughter-told early on page 5. Sure that's a disagreement, but your interpretation before being corrected was fodder to accuse kagami of being scummy and it is possible to willfully interpret things one way to smear her.

The "contradiction" in post 555 I made a reference to in would have been bundled here but if I stare hard enough I can see your point of view where the first "contribute" refers strictly to making posts in game whereas the second refers to making meaningful posts in game. The choice of words still rubs me the wrong way, but I can get over it.

---

The other part is where the facts are the same, but we have quite different interpretations of them. In the interests of time and readability, I'll go other this more generally as it's not quite as context reliant.

I still find your 193 unnatural. Sure people jump on supposed scum slips here and there and from time to time but I can assure you there was 2 pages of content that exclusively contained posts from Kaede/Cabd/Nos/LLD that ended up with LLD and Kaede proclaiming and agreeing to a 1v1, so there was a good amount there to form a read. It's one thing to expect a reason of Kaede's scum read of LLD to be based on the "3 scum" language (that is indeed the ostensible reason for the original vote) but to expect it to be the main and only one considering the posts in-between is far-fetched.

In regards to Vax, there were fair criticisms to be made and you made them, but you threw basically everything you could at him too in 305 things like uselessness / trolling / daughter hunting and presented them as malicious scummy things when they weren't. I think it's scummy to paint someone as scummier than they have any right to be. In addition I felt the "'not to me'" assessment was both untrue and also hypocritical. I agree that his response was over the top, but as I said I discounted the emotion (well somewhat. I did think it was righteous) and rather gave him credit for reasoning against a couple of your points, and sticking to it over multiple posts. You ask me to compare that with Joey's posts, 313-316, and it's still really hard to see where that huge amount of anger that reaches fever pitch comes from over objectively benign posts. It's comparing apples and oranges.

---

So that's where my scum read comes from. There's a bit more in your posts that you wanted me to address but I'm just say were you to flip town I'd reevaluate at a minimum my read of LLD. I still might reach the same conclusion but I'd I wouldn't rush headlong into "LLD is scum, gotta be"; I concede the point about blanket statements / I should have been more through in what I meant by that, as I was afterwards but I feel like I have to reiterate that 642 was catch up notes. Things are bound to be lost in translation.

ALL THAT said I agree with you that I have many doubts these posts actually get read, the evidence being I don't think I've seen any particular part of mine or your walls get referenced. Just general feelings one

---

As for everyone else:

When I don't feel like super sleepy I'll have to read and evaluate the exchange between Nos/Oma/kyoto. Whatever that was seemed to spawn from out of the blue.

There's a subtle change in position from Joey over the course of these posts
In post 719, Joey_ wrote:idk about dan, the guy barely make sens honestly but i do share the feeling about being unsure of his alignement, i just feels that the guy's incoherent and its not because of his alignement or better say regardless of his alignement
In post 837, Joey_ wrote:
@ MOD : I voted actiondan first, when hes flips red i want all my cred thank you
Which makes me think the first evaluation wasn't quite truthful.

Utsugi's voting reason is unnerving and suspect. The last time someone voted based on wagon composition D1 they were scum and with due reason. You should always be trying for something that you scum read if you have them, which Utsugi, and barring that, reread to try and make a reasonable comparison between similar reads of people. If you vote based on wagon comp you're essentially abdicating responsibility for your vote.
Maki is doing the same thing but as far as I can tell she doesn't have anything better available read wise. That's a bit hard to imagine but same advice applies.

I continue to wonder if Cabd will make an appearance.

Anyway I feel like I'm on the short end of a shit stick and it sucks.

Sleep now, probably consider future voting options later if the current trend continues
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Don't really think you're scum but I'm not gonna kick and scream over your lynch.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 597, Nosferatu wrote:I actually think this game would be faster to sort if I just started with the anime peeps.
My thoughts too!
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:32 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 630, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:There's people that TR Kagami for posting the code?
Geez, you guys treat reads like there set in stone.

I gave Kagami some town points for this, even tho it was and still is a terrible idea.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I really liked Ad's post, except this:
In post 642, ActionDan wrote:Screw links as well.

Id still rather lynch Hindu first tho.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 654, Joey_ wrote:Also, he implied numerous time that my posts were scummy ish, he made about 2-3 comments in his catch up post about my posts, slightly shading me each time.
Can you point these out for me?

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 653, Joey_ wrote:OBVIOUSLY FUCKING TOWN
Can people stop saying things like this. Provide why. Stuff like the above makes us stop and think "maybe they say obviously because they are all daughters" and the ONLY reason I'm talking about this specific instance is because we know LLD CAN'T be a daughter.

So what am i supposed to think? You and Hindu are just SOOO sure on your town read but you can't explain why that you have to say shit like this or your just scum pretending to throw our daughter claims?

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 688, Joey_ wrote:Its mind boggling to me that someone could scumread lld honestly and ash who just recently towned it up even further
So you were town reading them before they were towny?

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I pretty sure Maki (MariaR) is town.

Games played.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”