Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 847, Jodaxq wrote:So you picked up bits and pieces that were strong to you but yet she is "literally one of the most obvious town [you've] played with thus far"?
false contradictions ahoy.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Jodaxq »

OGML is townier. Let's just say I find him "obvtown"
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Katyusha »

gotcha

was asking because if i missed something about cheeky then i would have liked to know what
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 849, Katyusha wrote:
In post 847, Jodaxq wrote:So you picked up
bits and pieces that were strong
to you but yet she is "
literally one of the most obvious town [you've] played with thus far
"?
these clearly do not contradict and also clearly go hand in hand?
In post 850, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 847, Jodaxq wrote:So you picked up bits and pieces that were strong to you but yet she is "literally one of the most obvious town [you've] played with thus far"?
false contradictions ahoy.
~Chara
???? Lol?

Like seriously... what?
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Almost Chara »

I said it before and I'll say it again: As soon as Elmo voted (hammered) herself I told Chara in the PT that scum were in cy/joda/OGML, and that Elmo would NOT have hammered herself is it was Kat bc nobody would've blamed a replacement that had just joined the game for not voting immediately.

I added that dave's paranoia about the 1-shot claims made him the Vig (I had previously also SR'd dave, but explicitly told Chara the only way I could see this play from Town!dave was if he is the Vig).

At the point when Elmo got lynched I told Chara that dave was going to shoot cy (who will flip red) and that scum were going to shoot dave too.

I finally said that our lynch should be Joda based on it all. I will add that OGML comes next if Joda flips Town becaue -aside from Kat- they were the only two NOT voting Elmo when she hammered (which was done precisely to deny us the extra associative tells).

So, I will stand by my Joda push all the way, and will only lynch OGML upon a Town flip from Joda. No one else is on my list (i.e. Cheeky, Kat, and OF COURSE Assassin are all off the lynch list).

You can all go in circles all day long, but this slot is not lynching anyone but Joda today.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Katyusha »

tbh in a lylo situation where ogml and cheeky crossed i'd probably pick cheeky anyway?

i recognize this is contradictory but i dont really see why elmo would self hammer - i barely am reading ogml off of his posts and most of my read is centered around that one action but it is what it is. cheeky being townie can be good scumplay

pedit: the small bits and pieces.... that are strong.... are what.... made her very obvious town to me.....

joda..................... you're better than this...............................

i know i'm far from my best this game and am kind of coasting but like i dont really know what else to do given my position as a widely scumread slot
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:18 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 807, OhGodMyLife wrote:Why should I push a wagon on you when you're not even my biggest scumread?
Why aren't you voting your biggest scumread or pushing a case on them? I see you made good points about kat being scum but I'm not sure what you're waiting for to cast a vote which seems to be a substantial portion of your scum case on others - not voting a scum read.

I do think you have valid points on town joda, and it would have been better as your first post. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you were writing that post before my push on you.

The points that point to scum me are really just points pointing to scum elmo and cy. I think you neglect to mention that Cy also RVS voted elmo while waiting for a spot to put their vote elsewhere. So elmo RVS voting Jodaxq doesn't really comfirm town Joda. Elmo might have left his vote there because he was frozen/awkward/holidays. I don't see the benefit in scum Elmo leaving his vote on town joda instead of looking at other wagons through the day. If it's scum joda then it's a comfortable place to leave a vote parked. It's funny you mention the lack of reads on voyc because I scumread him before getting the role PM so I can relate to that read.

I look forward to ACs thoughts on a town joda.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:18 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh dear god we must be on the right track I just got ninjad like 5 times...
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 855, Katyusha wrote:tbh in a lylo situation where ogml and cheeky crossed i'd probably pick cheeky anyway?

i recognize this is contradictory but i dont really see why elmo would self hammer - i barely am reading ogml off of his posts and most of my read is centered around that one action but it is what it is. cheeky being townie can be good scumplay

pedit: the small bits and pieces.... that are strong.... are what.... made her very obvious town to me.....

joda..................... you're better than this...............................

i know i'm far from my best this game and am kind of coasting but like i dont really know what else to do given my position as a widely scumread slot

So you're trying to tell me that in a game where you replaced in and feel dissociated, that you picked up strong enough bits and pieces from a player that makes her "literally the most obvious town you've ever played with"? And you when directly asked to towncase this person you couldn't? I know this isn't like your second or third game, Kat. I know you town cased me hard in the last game we played together. There is no way Cheeky is "literally the most obvious town you've ever played with" with what you've given me so far.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 855, Katyusha wrote:tbh in a lylo situation where ogml and cheeky crossed i'd probably pick cheeky anyway?
Of course you would because I would scumread the shizz out of you and OGML would likely want to vote me. Are you trying to set up this LYLO scenario? :P
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Katyusha »

for the record i dont think nsg using hurt tags and getting nk'd is really a good reason to scumread this slot but im sort of in an informed position here

pedit: i gave more that game because i was more intune with the game's events having played most of it live - i can try to shit out more i guess but it's hard to articulate a read that just really seems to speak for itself here besides "good trajectory on dave, pressure on elmo wasnt scum motivated"
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Of course you would because I would scumread the shizz out of you and OGML would likely want to vote me. Are you trying to set up this LYLO scenario? :P
the assumption is that you townread me and voted ogml it's obviously not a realistic scenario :P
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 860, Katyusha wrote:for the record i dont think nsg using hurt tags and getting nk'd is really a good reason to scumread this slot but im sort of in an informed position here

pedit: i gave more that game because i was more intune with the game's events having played most of it live - i can try to shit out more i guess but it's hard to articulate a read that just really seems to speak for itself here besides "good trajectory on dave, pressure on elmo wasnt scum motivated"
CheekyTeeky wrote:
the assumption is that you townread me and voted ogml it's obviously not a realistic scenario :P
You're still missing the point and it's starting to look intentional. In fact, you're kind of making it worse.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Katyusha »

the point about the hurt tags? no i know exactly why that's a thing it's just very easy to get wrong
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Katyusha »

if you mean my cheeky read i dont know what im supposed to say i guess
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 858, Jodaxq wrote:There is no way Cheeky is "literally the most obvious town you've ever played with" with what you've given me so far.
Actually this is a good point. But they did say they skimmed a couple of pages back and ISO'd Cy. I'm inclined to say this is indicative of knowing TMI imo. Also I don't think town rush to get out reads before the thread is locked as they have no ulterior motive to change or manipulate the game state whereas scum usually mess up at EOD and SOD.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Katyusha »

i was in a position where i was highly likely vigged and elmo was literally double hammered
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:36 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Why would you be vigged when we had Elmo and cy pegged? Cy was always the vig when he posted that he knew who the vig was.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Katyusha »

Because my slot was widely scumread as well?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:39 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Chara you admit that you thought schism was doc, what are your thoughts on that slot now? I get where A50 is at.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:41 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 867, Katyusha wrote:Because my slot was widely scumread as well?
Your slot had hard pocketed the IC, the IC is still hard defending you. I was the only person pushing for your lynch day 2 others said they could see it but clearly stated they had stronger reads in cy elmo.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 869, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 867, Katyusha wrote:Because my slot was widely scumread as well?
Your slot had hard pocketed the IC, the IC is still hard defending you. I was the only person pushing for your lynch day 2 others said they could see it but clearly stated they had stronger reads in cy elmo.
which is exactly why a vig would want to shoot my slot over the slot everyone has pegged
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 868, CheekyTeeky wrote:Chara you admit that you thought schism was doc, what are your thoughts on that slot now? I get where A50 is at.
i never thought Schism was the doctor. maybe Almost said so and i agreed publicly somewhere, but that's never been why i was townreading the slot.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What am I missing??
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

In post 823, Jodaxq wrote:Why is everyone so sure Cheeky is town? I don't like Katyusha's reason
The way that Voyc replaced out and the way Cheeky opposed the one-shot claim idea both felt town to me.
kat wrote:the post shouldnt be seen as AI because i obviously would not get towncred for putting someone 1 vote beyond hammering
Almost Chara wrote:it isn't, really. making a big show of voting lynched scum nets zero towncred.
I mean it didn't actually do anything but the whole big, bright letters, video, and "scum claim" comment scream "look at me I voted scum".
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Katyusha »

would it help if i told you that was something i do frequently as both alignments?

i literally have a template on my home computer

Return to “Completed Open Games”