Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Klick »

Thor and/or RC, could you help me get the answer I want from Transcend, since he is very blatantly ignoring me?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 652, Moneybags wrote:As a disclaimer I realize I'm probably reading way more into this than I should be. I just personally really think he's incredibly... "raw" as town. So raw it couldn't be faked without a lot of intentional, tactile planning.
yeah i have been accused of this in this in the past - "moz is erratic", "all over the shop" "raw".
And yet, game after game, I am MVP. So chew on that :P
(more seriously, i think its a playstyle thing - i cant abide tunnelling, so i tend to throw my vote around, get reactions, and P.O.E from there). You have to break eggs to make an omlette...
Try and keep up :P
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

it's like i dont understand people - cult calls me all over the shop, and yet the only game she saw me in, i nailed 2 out of 4 scum early on, and was very close to Cyfly until he fooled me with his "please lynch me speel".
I think a lot of people value style over substance. Personally, I'm more interestee in anailing scum than being "consistent" and looking good.
tl;dr - I rule :)
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

possibly i could preview my posts more lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 665, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: ErrantParabola

I think this is probably the best lynch right now.
christ, do you want to lynch someone or not?
sure i could do errant, but what happened to beef?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 673, Moneybags wrote:But why are we not continuing on Beef? Why switch to EP? I don't see why you think there is a difference. I don't see why you and Trans would just back off Beef at the last second. I think we should flip Beef and see how it goes instead of trying to switch wagons at the last second.
exactly. ep is just another lurker lynch.
beef is more likely to flip scum.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Klick »

VOTE: ErrantParabola
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 699, Moneybags wrote:I don't think we'll ever see 2 night kills. We'll never be sure.
I'm talking about Flubber, not Transcend.
In post 700, Klick wrote:Thor and/or RC, could you help me get the answer I want from Transcend, since he is very blatantly ignoring me?
If he's ignoring you - that's your answer. Now it's back to you to react to his response.
Moneybags
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Moneybags »

In post 707, Thor665 wrote:
In post 699, Moneybags wrote:I don't think we'll ever see 2 night kills. We'll never be sure.
I'm talking about Flubber, not Transcend.
Sorry, that was meant as a follow up to the other post I had just made. Your's got sandwitched in between.

I want to also say that I'd be willing to fold and go with a flub lynch because I feel like that's the only other one that will get us answers. EP or tex won't give us anything. They're lurkers, they have minimal interactions with everyone else. We won't get a lot if they're scum and even less if they're town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I actually think denigrating a lurker flip is anti-town. They're really actually just as good as the so-called "info flips" people tout.
That said, vote Flubber, I like that thought.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Klick »

It's difficult to react. Because claiming vig makes no sense as scum, and he's claiming desire to shoot me and I don't understand his reasoning. I feel like I'm locked out of the game because someone replaced into the game with a gun and decided to shoot me and ignore all my posts.
Moneybags
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Moneybags »

In post 709, Thor665 wrote:I actually think denigrating a lurker flip is anti-town. They're really actually just as good as the so-called "info flips" people tout.
How so? If EP flips town and we have 1 NK, where does that leave us?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 657, Thor665 wrote:For those keeping track.
Yes, Flubber is still ducking answering the question.
You'd think he'd answer it just to undercut me at this point since he claims to think I'm scum.
But he won't, because then he'd have to reveal that the case is empty and he's scum.
I'm not ducking your question. I told you I misunderstood your question as a rhetorical statement, and then took your word that my meta recollection of you was misrembered.

Are you arguing that I was correct on your meta this whole time?

No, you're flapping your arms and making a shit fucking case that, if wasn't shit, would only be pointing at a small point of my play, which is not how you find scum.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I'm against lynching for information considering the alternative is to lynch to hit scum
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 697, Moneybags wrote:I just think it's really strange to see both RC and trans 180 off beef at the last second. I think his yes vote me routine may be a hail Mary. At this point I'm just a raving conspiracy theorist and I want to flip beef yo get some kind of definitive answer.
I wasn't really expecting it to have that effect. I think who has voted me and who has defended me might be telling though. I'm the ultimate lynch bait. Though, with that said, that really only applies to votes/defenses before my "hail Mary" as you called it.

If, by some freak chance, I'm spot on about the scumteam, all they have to do is paint me as a raving lunatic to discredit my dying words. At the same time, it seems like it would be rare for scum to be all on the same mislynch wagon. Last finished game I was scum in, there was never more than one of us on the winning wagon each day. So I'm probably overestimating the usefulness of my own flip.

Sorry, I wish I had more to contribute.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Beefster »

RC's switch to EP looks like it might be an attempt at towncred or a fear of my flip. I may have made it a little too damning to throw a vote at me. Oops. Flailed a little too hard. :P
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 705, mozamis wrote:
In post 673, Moneybags wrote:But why are we not continuing on Beef? Why switch to EP? I don't see why you think there is a difference. I don't see why you and Trans would just back off Beef at the last second. I think we should flip Beef and see how it goes instead of trying to switch wagons at the last second.
exactly. ep is just another lurker lynch.
beef is more likely to flip scum.
I promise you there is a 0% chance I will flip scum.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 650, Flubbernugget wrote:Beefster's reevaluation doesn't look natural
What re-evaluation?
In post 650, Flubbernugget wrote: Moneybags has these really strange tone inconsistencies where he goes from 100% literal and calm to awkward tinges of sarcasm and I'm suspicious of it, but can't pin a motivation to it atm.
I see that too. Moneybags really confuses me.
Get to know a meat boy
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Transcend »

i dont think beef (:

he gotto L-1 who was on his lynch
somone fetch that for me (: :P
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 715, Beefster wrote:RC's switch to EP looks like it might be an attempt at towncred or a fear of my flip. I may have made it a little too damning to throw a vote at me. Oops. Flailed a little too hard. :P
If you think that if I were scum I would be at all afraid of lynching you then you need to chill the fuck out.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Transcend »

fetch me who was on te beef lync tat's not flipping scum
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Klick »

I
could
do that... Hmm... If only I had some motivation...
Moneybags
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Moneybags »

UNVOTE:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 710, Klick wrote:It's difficult to react. Because claiming vig makes no sense as scum, and he's claiming desire to shoot me and I don't understand his reasoning. I feel like I'm locked out of the game because someone replaced into the game with a gun and decided to shoot me and ignore all my posts.
Well, if you believe he's the Vig then the only answer is that you, as town, should do what you can to express your reads clearly and push for a functional scum lynch.
Of course that's what any town player should do all the time regardless.
I don't see why the threat even matters, personally.
In post 711, Moneybags wrote:
In post 709, Thor665 wrote:I actually think denigrating a lurker flip is anti-town. They're really actually just as good as the so-called "info flips" people tout.
How so? If EP flips town and we have 1 NK, where does that leave us?
Allow me to reverse the question because what I'm arguing is a little different then a claim that a town flip is good info; let's say we lynch someone you think is a "good info" lynch and they flip town - where does *that* leave us that we wouldn't also be able to apply to an EP town flip?
Because I'm pretty sure all we get is the ol' "we know their reads were honest" which is meaningless because it doesn't then advance their reads as good.
And the ol' 'those who pushed thema nd defended them we can analyze' which we can do for anyone, because lurking doesn't prevent people from pushing or defending a slot.
What else is there for the "info lynch"?
In post 712, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 657, Thor665 wrote:For those keeping track.
Yes, Flubber is still ducking answering the question.
You'd think he'd answer it just to undercut me at this point since he claims to think I'm scum.
But he won't, because then he'd have to reveal that the case is empty and he's scum.
I'm not ducking your question. I told you I misunderstood your question as a rhetorical statement, and then took your word that my meta recollection of you was misrembered.

Are you arguing that I was correct on your meta this whole time?

No, you're flapping your arms and making a Smurf Smurfing case that, if wasn't Smurf, would only be pointing at a small point of my play, which is not how you find scum.
I have never indicated in any way shape or form that I agreed with your meta read.
I have repeatedly indicated I thought your reads were made up and asked you to back them up.
I agree it's a small thing - which is why your inability/refusal to provide it is a big thing.

Please prove you weren't lying to try to call me scum in a scummy way.
Any century now?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 723, Thor665 wrote:Well, if you believe he's the Vig then the only answer is that you, as town, should do what you can to express your reads clearly and push for a functional scum lynch.
Of course that's what any town player should do all the time regardless.
I don't see why the threat even matters, personally.

Return to “Completed Open Games”