RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

i am page 32 gamesolver of this game ama
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:07 pm

yes I do work out
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Moneybags
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Moneybags »

In post 793, RadiantCowbells wrote:why is EP the one who I think you're scum with and yet the only person you didn't go on to address?
In post 796, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why are you townreading Flubber too?
Don't you think he would have been more careful about his read list considering you literally just called him out on it? He probably literally forgot to put EP on there due to EP's lesser activity. I'm also not aware of any connections to these three outside of the offhand moz stuff you mentioned. I'm really not seeing this one, sorry.
Moneybags
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Moneybags »

Also the fos was from about 600 posts ago =/
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Just relax friendo, everything will solve itself in due time
will vote this since it has more support. transcend u vig mozamis if this flips scum no hesitation.

VOTE: Flubbernugget
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:10 pm

Ftr this is the most replacable read so it's the last lockscum but I think that we are winning this either way
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Transcend »

I will not vig mozamis

Let's make a deal rc

Moz flips scum i blindly sheep you every vote next time we play together

Moz flips town you blindly sheep me every vote next time we play together

Sound good?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:11 pm

only if you agree to vig moz
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Transcend »

Deal is off then

I'll vig ep though
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:13 pm

if scum shoot me and ep and flubber have both flipped town if you don't lynch mozamis you're gt plain and simple
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:13 pm

both flipped scum yada yada
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:14 pm

but seriously mozamis is just scum lol
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Transcend »

Very well

I will sheep you if they both flip scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:14 pm

even if 1/2 flips scum mozamis needs dead
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Transcend »

I mean his progression is genuine af

But ok dude
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:16 pm

remember that if i die before you scum are saying they value my reads at -1 mislynch more than your reads with your vig shot for full mislynches
I mean his progression is genuine af

But ok dude
:igmeou:

death to all mozes
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:19 pm

like i'm pretty sure he realized that at some point if he seemed derpy enough he could push scum wincon like a legendary motherfucker
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Klick »

I admit weak feelings on Moneybags/Flubber/mozamis at this point and if a decent scum case is presented is presented on one of these three and I agree with the points I'm willing to follow it. It's at the point where one of my townreads is most likely just dead wrong, and those are the three I feel most comfortable testing today.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 800, RadiantCowbells wrote:i am page 32 gamesolver of this game ama

Someone's a little cocky.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 561, Moneybags wrote:I believe Transcend. His and PP's behaviour can also be explained by them being PR.
I feel better about RC, I probably just had a bad first impression.
Max is town.
Mox is town but off his rocker.

VOTE: Beefster
This is a townpost.

@RC:
You mentioned a hard townread on HWS in 570 - do you still have that? If so, why, because I'm really not seeing it
also sorry Trans, I'd said I didn't see who had the HWS townread, apparently it was RC!

Everything about the last like fifteen pages screams Money-town to me I can't let that go just yet

Of all the Beef votes the only one I'm seeing as possible scum in any sense right now is Flub. As much as my gut really wants to call Flub town I don't have anything as evidence to support that, so I'm going to have to concede to a Flub lynch if he's the counter to one of my more justified townreads.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Beefster »

By the way, Klick, here is my case against moz. Probably not that convincing, but I'm feeling lazy.
In post 251, Beefster wrote:Moz seems a bit lynch focused.
In post 276, Beefster wrote:
In post 274, mozamis wrote: main thing thast pinged me abotu beef was tha tbig reads list post of his, that just looked so effing vague and empty.
You realize that every player who has posted reads has been pretty vague and empty, right? (most of them offer just a few sentences after each read) Try again.

I'll take the vague accusation proudly because I'm an intuitive big-picture kind of guy. It takes a while for me to figure out how to describe things and details bore me.
In post 341, Beefster wrote:
In post 337, mozamis wrote:VOTE: cult
Where the hell did this come from?
In post 472, Beefster wrote:
In post 440, mozamis wrote:
In post 439, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm going to talk to you as if you're town because I figure if you're scum you're going to continue to try to push me regardless of what I say and this post won't matter.

I thrive when I'm given time and space and if I have to start lynching everyone who is going to push on me to get that space then I am both capable and willing to do so.

Which is all to say that pushing me to rush my timeline isn't going to cause me to give a broad readslist, it's just going to cause me to get pissy and tunnel you to the exclusion of other players who might be better lynches because I haven't had the time and space to decide which of those players might be other lynches. I am not known for failing to do my fair share of work as town but I am known for not reacting well to bad pressure, which this certainly qualifies as.
this kinda sounds like a threat - i dont respond well to threats, so calm the aggro down. if you tunnel me simply out of omgus, then you are a poor town player. maybe you are titus lol
look, i get it - if you are town, then it always hurts to be scum read. but your predecessor was ascummy a shell, and you cam in with some fluff, so yeah, i did scum read you.
you can bluster and threaten all you want, it's not gonna help.
on a completely different subject, i dont respond well to bullies, capiche? so lower the aggro.
i really hope i havent succumbed to "scum aggro", but your massively hysterical over reaction suggests town to me.
UNVOTE:
File this under "scummy vote changes made by mozamis"
In post 474, Beefster wrote:Transcend gets the BOTD from me until I have a chance to ISO him. I'm not horrendously opposed to the wagon on the surface, but I need to really decide for myself.

I believe RC for now. Not sure why you'd make that claim on D1, but it's whatever.

mozamis seems opportunistic with his votes. It seems like he's sheeping every new wagon.
You can also throw in the "looks like newb scum thing", but that's really just icing on my half-baked cake.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 818, Beefster wrote:
In post 800, RadiantCowbells wrote:i am page 32 gamesolver of this game ama

Someone's a little cocky.
Fixed. Should have used a picture of Revali the first time around.
Get to know a meat boy
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Hmmm Flubber RC has been present ever since replacing in. The implication from MB that scum!Moz wouldn't want to appear in a certain way seems WIFOM to me.

Eh, EP could be an okay lynch, no loads of content there. Although I like . feels a wee bit off. Not that much content and barely tapping COA-Beef or "Flubber is being self conscious". Decent reads in but that's really early in the game and we haven't seen since. Null to nullscum.

RC what is carry scum in ?

Hmm time to ISO Beef. I see the stuff I scumleaned him for early on but I can now see other stuff that could clear him. He's not afraid of answering any question in depth it seems and that is probably protown. COA vote is still one of the weaker votes of today for me but being wrong =/= being scum. I like his thoughts further down the line and his "scum!TC wouldn't want to join the least popular wagon" stands. However, there's fluff posts along the way of which I'm not too big a fan. Let's put this at null.
In post 700, Klick wrote:Thor and/or RC, could you help me get the answer I want from Transcend, since he is very blatantly ignoring me?
Transcend, if you are conftown then why don't you answer stuff or have some more explained reads?

As for info lynch versus lurker lynch... Thing with lurkers is that they're not allowing themselves to be read as much as others. Info lynch would probably mainly focus on the interactions of the lynch post-flip. I feel it's always gonna be a little hard. Scum townreading someone can be scoring towncred, scum scumreading can be bussing or trying to flip the game but... How do you know which one? That's probably mostly gonna be based on other suspicious factors. And a townflip doesn't make a townie correct by default.

RC you didn't answer me before why your town!COA is so strong, why are you (seemingly) in a town!COA tunnel? Mild tr on that but it doesn't make tunneling any better.
In post 760, Transcend wrote:You know, i would really like hws to commit to a vote soon since he's sis so much but won't get his hands dirty
Yeah sorry for this. Had to defend it in my last game where I was scum but this is just my way of going about - catching up with wall posts and holding off of voting until I'm sure of something. That's both town me and scum me. I played a town newbie where I cast one vote (RVS) yet saw the team in LYLO although a townie was baited into mislynching me. As scum, in a 13p normal, I cast 5 votes in total (1 RVS and 1 lylo). Sorry if it's like a flaw in my gameplay regardless of alignment, in not showing enough or being in the "middle" too much. It's just how I play usually.

Scum!Moz is possible with some of his latest posts but I'm not sold. Still townlean on Money
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Conftown Transcend, RC

Town

Townlean Thor, Moneybags, Klick?, Beef

Null Mozamis, tex, COA, Max?

Scumlean Flubber, EP

Scum

If people want me voting then VOTE: Flubbernugget but as said, I'm just barely 100% confident.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by Transcend »

itt: flubber gets mislynched again

Return to “Completed Open Games”