Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 430, Sauce wrote:
In post 427, Sauce wrote:And I will fucking MAKE YOU LYNCH ME because I've had it with this game and I have a team mafia championship to tend to.
Am I actually fooling anyone as to the degree in which I let these jesters get to me?
VOTE: Thor
Look. I think nobody here can deny the level of effort I've invested in this game. I'm not sure about who can say this other than me so listen the fuck up: I've read this entire game, I know what each and everyone said and how you said it and what you meant in case of a discrepancy. Nobody is more qualified to decide today's lynch than me. Fall in line and sheep me.
If you're claiming to be the mirror and complaining about the result of the reflection - yeah, you're the solution to the problem.

Also, I will, as already stated, officially go on the record in claiming you're not putting effort into the game. Or, to clarify, you're putting in effort - but literally none of that effort is game solving or pro-town and thus equates to no effort in any meaningful way.

I'm down to lynch either Sauce or Flavor.
People should either get Flavor to L-1 or get on Sauce for me.

For the record to both of you, if either of you are town and are using "too many games need to focus elsewhere" as a justification for givign up.
Please avoid games with me in the future until you learn how to play properly.
You replace out or don't overextend. You don't whine and cannonball your team.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Sauce »

This is my only ongoing game. If you would've been interested in my alignment you could've checked, but why am I producing content as to how you cannot possibly be town, when I can just reflect your douchebaggery
back to you
, because I'm not ok with projecting someone's reflection on to someone else, and unjustifiably generalize, distort and truncate the end result. What a horrible person. Might be the norm here, but still .. damn!
Let me say this again in a respectful manner, meh, why bother. Thor, as your superior in strength of character I advise you if you are town to refrain from grouping two players together as to pin the apparent flaws of one on to another, and then self-pamper yourself and whine about how how it affects your comfort zone.
Do play with me again if you wish. I will always try to be first on the signup list of games that interest me, so you don't have to worry about me barging in and making sense, trying to win the game --while you are occupied reenacting your childhood traumas or whatever it is you're getting out of this game-- without clear warning.
Ironically I don't even wish for you to replace out, and the only reason why I'd consider replacing out be because I'm saddened by your inability to see how stupid these unjustified generalizations/truncations are. However, no amount of me replacing out will save future intelligent beings from being bamboozled to empathize with your chronic cognitive and egotistic dysfunction, so .. I guess you'll just have to try harder to get me banned.
Show
Sit back. Don't chase it, this moment; don't waste it - aooh
BBcode-lobbying for infinite spoiler- & floatception,
youtube timeline teleportation support and cloaked
anchorage, visible only when raw - quoted or PMed.

Drunknoodles: btw haven't read a single sauce postethauce: I usually start to, and then I realize
I don't hate myself that much, so I stop.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 393, rb wrote:I'm not even trolling Sauce, he trolls himself.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 394, Thor665 wrote:And, actually, my trolling only really lasted for about two or so posts when you were spouting off like a jackass.
I'm much more 'meh' on you now that I realize you never say anything.
The whole wall with Acronyn, numbers notwithstanding, was basically just you going 'you're stupid' at him over and over. There's nothing behind you, and you haven't even made one read outside of deciding who is or is not stupid the entire game. If you're town, you're playing in a way I suggest is poor. If you're scum, your play is wonderful - but I'm going to lynch you for it.
That might be it - high post count, defensiveness, aggressiveness and condescension, without any real scum hunting.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Lalendra »

Last game I had with him he was town, and I wanted to lynch him for playstyle, but he was also death tunneling someone by this point. I'm not really seeing that here.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 411, Flavor Leaf wrote:Lalendra is her usual mislynch self.
FlavorLeaf
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 418, profii wrote:Woah we’re half way here, woooahhh, we should probably check the vote count
I'm still laughing at this
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 429, Dunkerdoodles wrote:tbf boon flavor probably vt or scum not pr
What makes you say that? And why would you say "cc pr" in the post immediately before this one, and then not claim? You do realize that "counterclaim" is a compound noun which hinges on the word "claim", right?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 438, rb wrote:
In post 436, Flavor Leaf wrote:If I’m SK third party, I’ll help you guys out and kill scum. Leash me.
and yeah this is a 3rd party claim
Yeah I wasn't buying the third-party thing until I saw this, which fortunately was only about four posts down
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 456, Lalendra wrote:Last game I had with him he was town, and I wanted to lynch him for playstyle, but he was also death tunneling someone by this point. I'm not really seeing that here.
In my previous game I told you to townread me, and you refused.
In post 457, Lalendra wrote:
FlavorLeaf
Not impressive :/
Show

Drunknoodles: btw haven't read a single sauce postethauce: I usually start to, and then I realize
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:50 am

Post by profii »

In post 427, Sauce wrote:And I will fucking MAKE YOU LYNCH ME because I've had it with this game and I have a team mafia championship to tend to.
In post 453, Sauce wrote:This is my only ongoing game..
Do I go through the ISO and find all the statements that are at odds with one another?

I want to lynch him but I am concerned there is a twist waiting to happen if we do it. I’d like the scum to kill him tonight please
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 461, Sauce wrote:
In post 456, Lalendra wrote:Last game I had with him he was town, and I wanted to lynch him for playstyle, but he was also death tunneling someone by this point. I'm not really seeing that here.
In my previous game I told you to townread me, and you refused.
In post 457, Lalendra wrote:
FlavorLeaf
Not impressive :/
Right, and I also admitted that I was wrong not to townread you. Then again, here you haven't asked me to townread you, so by your logic does that mean I shouldn't be, if the asking is so important?
And for the second, I wasn't trying to be impressive, I was being funny. Lighten up.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 462, profii wrote:
In post 453, Sauce wrote:This is my only ongoing game..
Do I go through the ISO and find all the statements that are at odds with one another?

I want to lynch him but I am concerned there is a twist waiting to happen if we do it. I’d like the scum to kill him tonight please
I'll drink to this display of stupidity. Cheers! *drinks* AARrhahhhhahHRRgh
If I light up my stupidity and let it shine like you do, will you lights-out your stupidity? Since you're on the replacement list you should know the competition is in its pre-game phase. Next time I'll just drink and leave you guessing as to why.
Show

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

What does me getting to L-1 do? Lol. I’ve already claimed 4 things, I’ll justclaim another role.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m solidly in my town meta right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s not an excuse at all. I’ll play in 50 games. And I’ll play to win. I’m competitive as fuck. You should know this by now. If i say something like that, it’s AtE, which I do as town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I self vote five times as much as town as i do scum. Fact. I don’t self hammer ever as town. Fact. I don’t ever give up as scum. Fact. I don’t ever give up as town. Fact. I do stop caring as town, but don’t give up. Fact.

Y’all just tunnel when people give thoughts you don’t agree with.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Literally just push out any thoughts that don’t go the way you guys want, and then you tunnel mislynch after mislynch. You may catch scum eventually, but most of the time, while scum, I like keeping you alive so you’ll do all the work for me.

THAT in itself should show that i’m town to you guys that tunnel who have played with me multiple times.

The fact that i couldn’t sit back and just let you two tunnel further should show that i am town.

The fact that me, knowing exactly how Rb and Thor are, chose to have a differing opinion and speak up, when I know they pointlessly tunnel and stick on to people who don’t agree with them, shows I am town.

I will flip town, and you will be proven wrong.

For those of you elsewhere, after this terrible mislynch goes through, PLEASE do not follow Thor and Rb. They are loud and abrasive, so it makes you want to follow them, but they are incorrect here. They are both solid players, and eventually will be able to find scum, but more than likely they’re going to tunnel through town first, and it might not matter if they can find scum, because it’ll be too late.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

VOTE: flavor leaf
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And if they say differently than this, they are wrong. And they should be lynched, because they are not dumb enough to not see that I am completely obvtown this game for the straight up fact I know exactly how pigheaded they both are and yet came out of my safe quiet quoting gimmick, which I felt was giving a lot of content, and didn’t go against their reads really or anything, all I did wasn’t push my own reads, and because they can’t comprehend the simple fact they can be wrong, they see it as scummy for people not sheeping them.

Stop being pig headed for once, or you are scum.

I should be obv town to both of you right now for the full point that I came out of my gimmick specifically for Thor, and to push my own thoughts into this game, directlyout in the open when I knew Rb and Thor we’re here i this game and didn’t have those reads.

If they disagree with this, they are scum, simple as that, because there’s no way Thor or Rb can not see this as town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 470, Dunkerdoodles wrote:VOTE: flavor leaf
Well, you’re just a scumfuck who annoyingly votes me every gamebecause of paranoia of scum, so that’s just annoying.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Imma get toxic.

Replace me
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 472, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 470, Dunkerdoodles wrote:VOTE: flavor leaf
Well, you’re just a scumfuck who annoyingly votes me every gamebecause of paranoia of scum, so that’s just annoying.
Scumfuck is my go to for scumminess, not a personal thing. Mb.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”