Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Open 66 - Quack Multiball (Game over) before 584

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:58 pm

Post by Korejora »

This is Open Game 66, Quack Multiball. Please refer further down for the flavour, rules, setup, and roles.

Status

zu_Faul
and
JDodge
, the
werewolves
, win.

Players

Still practicing
medecine
lycanthropy:

zu_Faul
werewolf

Sent down for autopsies:

No deaths
on the first day.

-
Near
doctor
, killed in the first night.
Evilgorrilaz
doctor
, killed in the first night.

-
JDodge,
werewolf
, killed on the second day.

-
Sir Tornado
(hasdgfas)
doctor
, killed in the second night.
muffinhead
quack
, killed in the second night.

-
Elmo
(PyroDwarf)
mafiate
, killed on the third day.

-
Gorrad
doctor
, killed in the third night.

-
Cream147
mafiate
, killed on the fourth day.

-
No deaths
in the fourth night.

-
Aegor
doctor
, killed on the fifth day.

-
Pink Puppy
doctor
, killed in the fifth night.

-
Glork
quack
, killed in the endgame resolution.
Last edited by Korejora on Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:02 pm, edited 137 times in total.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:59 pm

Post by Korejora »

It was a nice day...........................
AND THEN EVIL CAME!

You were all just minding your own bee's wax last night at the
village
hospital, monitoring patients and equipment and such. You don't have nurses to do that, anymore, see, because werewolves have been about, eating your staff. You haven't really been able to do anything about the werewolf infestation, since they turn into people during the day, and you can't tell them apart from the other doctors. All you know is that there are only two of them. The local police force, tied up with repeated uncontrolled animal attacks (weasels if you care), has been unable to send any help. Still, people need medical care, so you stayed around and gave it to them.

Then a new problem arose!

You see, the godfather's son and his cousin Tony were patients in the hospital. Last night, while you were busy with all that bee's wax, something went terribly wrong while they were in your care. Nothing was particularly wrong with them; they seemed to be recovering quickly from their weasel bites, when one suffered a heart attack and the other went into anaphylactic shock, and they both died shortly after. The godfather, somewhat... disappointed in the hospital's performance, has decided to send a pair of his goons, disguised as doctors, to give you their own kind of special care.

The only upside of the situation seems to be that if anyone gets shot or mauled in the night, there are plenty of medical professionals on hand to patch them up. So, theoretically, you should be fine until the weasel situation is cleared up and backup arrives.

But wait, there's more!

Knowing that two of your doctors appear to be lethally incompetent, you decided it would be a good idea to find out just what went wrong for poor old Tony and the godfather's kid. Unfortunately, the werewolves made a mess of the hospital's medical records, so you couldn't figure who precisely was responsible. You just know that two of you, the remaining doctors in the hospital, are going to do more harm than good.

Realizing that this means you can't hold out indefinitely - there just aren't enough real doctors to keep everyone alive - you've decided that you'll have to be just as ruthless as these thugs were when they did in your colleagues. Being perfectly civil, educated individuals, you've also all agreed that this vigilante work is going to be done democratically, even if it means those pesky werewolves and the mafia goons are going to be a part of the voting. It's the only fair, sure way to get rid of them.

STUFF I'D LIKE YOU TO KNOW

(I) Most importantly, use common sense. My job is not to provide you with lawyer-grade loophole-proof rules.
(II) The rules are set in jelly. I may change them if I realize they are insufficient, and they are also negotiable if you don't like them.
(III) Stuff in the forum rules and guidelines naturally applies.
(IV) If you aren't sure about anything, you can always ask me about it. I'm here to help.

SOME OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF

(a) Before the game starts, read your role description and win condition. Anyone who can talk at night is free to do so during the pre-game phase. Private communication, including night talk and anything you may need to speak to me about, can be done by any medium - PM, AIM, any other messenger program, face to face, etc. - at your leisure.
(b) Votes should be bolded or underlined and consist of the word "vote", followed by a colon, followed by the appropriate player's full name. Reasonably obvious votes will still be counted. Unvoting is not necessary. You may not vote for yourself.
(c) Lynches occur when votes reach a majority. No lynch occurs when as many people vote not to lynch as would be required to abstain to force a no-lynch. Players may talk in twilight, except for the lynched player. After I reveal the role, it will be night and discussion must stop. You may drop a ghost post in the thread on your way out if you die, provided it doesn't affect the game.
(d) Deadlines are imposed on player request or when there is little activity or if the day goes on for too long. When a deadline hits, there will be a brief no-discussion period with only voting, and then, if there still aren't enough votes, there will be no lynch.
(e) Replacements are made (i) on player request, (ii) for inactivity after a prod, (iii) when a player starts griefing or expresses disinterest in proper play, or (iv) upon violation of any other rule that doesn't compromise the role. When a player is replaced, I remove their vote from the count. If your replacement consents to it, and you were replaced for inactivity, you can replace back into your original role. Circumstances where I can't find a replacement will be handled situationally. I will generally not announce the reason for replacing a player until after the game, due to the possibility of it being related to night misconduct.
(f) Modkills will only happen in cases where the role is compromised, such as quoting of a role description or violation of a post restriction. I will usually announce the reason for a modkill.
(g) The moderator is a legitimate tool in the game. I will never confirm or deny privately asked questions, so you are free to fabricate conversations with me. I only answer questions in the thread that are specifically directed at me; wondering about something aloud will not induce a reply.
(h) Votecounts will be edited into the first post in the thread, into the first post on each page (assuming 25 posts in a page) and into any post requesting one. If you feel a votecount is incorrect, just point out the change that I missed. No homemade votecounts, please.
(i) Colour text should not be
indigo
blue
or
dark blue
, as I use these colours for moderating content, and it'll look like you're impersonating me, even though I know none of you would ever be so mean. Also, please don't use aggravatingly bright colours like yellow, cyan, or white.
(j) Prods are on player request or after one week of inactivity. Contacting me to say you are lurking intentionally is sufficient activity to avoid replacement. If you're going to be unavailable, I recommend posting it in the thread, because I will not tell the other players what you tell me.
(k) Nights will end around half a week after they start. You may request an extension by PM, if you need one. I will never end the night earlier because all the choices are in, and conversely I will not extend the night because not all of the choices are in. If you miss the deadline, you will take no action, or, if your role can't choose not to act, your action will be random. If multiple players sharing a night action give me different choices without any indication of which I'm supposed to use, I will choose randomly between them the first time, and treat it as if they missed the deadline on any subsequent conflicts. Players that repeatedly miss deadlines may be replaced. Please always send in a choice if you have one, even if it's simply that you aren't doing anything that night.

MORE STUFF!

All roles are given in this format:
RoleYou are a player. You can do things. You win once you have accomplished your win condition.

Two goons have the following.
Your boss wrote:
You and your partner (player) are members of the mafia. You may converse during the night phase, and decide between yourselves whose name to send me as your target to kill. You win once there are no werewolves left and your group makes up half of the players alive.
Two werewolves got this.
Your alpha wrote:
You and your packmate (player) are werewolves. You may converse during the night phase, and decide between yourselves whose name to send me as your target to kill. You win once there is no more mafia and your group makes up half of the players alive.
Two quacks were told this.
The voices in your head wrote:
You are a doctor. You may send me the name of someone each night that you'd like to save from death. You win once there are no werewolves or goons left to threaten you and the other doctors.
Six doctors received this.
The sexy nurse down the hall wrote:
You are a doctor. You may send me the name of someone each night that you'd like to save from death. You win once there are no werewolves or goons left to threaten you and the other doctors.
As you can see, the quack doctor message and the true doctor message are startlingly different. Thus, you should have no trouble realizing if you are a
quack
and that therefore
you will kill your fellow doctors
rather than potentially save them when you target them. Don't worry about the mafia or the poor werewolves, though, as
they will not be affected
by your incompetence should you happen to target them.

Also note that one doctor's action will reverse
one killing action only
. Thus, if someone is targeted by only one doctor, but by more than one killer (mafia, werewolf, or quack) then they will die. However, if two or more doctors protect the single victim of two attacks, the target player will survive.

Doctors
may not
protect themselves.
Last edited by Korejora on Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:47 am, edited 15 times in total.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by Korejora »

Only if the prod was requested by a player.

Three more confirmations and the game will start.

(edit)
Glork replaces poobaa.
Last edited by Korejora on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by Korejora »

All roles have been confirmed. You may begin.
Last edited by Korejora on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by Korejora »

The role PM was deleted before you received it, because it was unopened for four days. If Cream consents to it, you may replace back into the game. Otherwise, my best advice is to follow Aegor's.

I will keep a votecount history here to compensate for them not being in their own posts.
Last edited by Korejora on Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by Korejora »

Please stop attempting to use PM mechanics to your advantage, or pretending to do so. Note that this is an open game; if there is any discrepancy that could compromise the scum or town through their PMs, it is not intended to be used in the game strategically.

To clarify, all players have roles using
Role formatting, and there is no distinction between the doctor and quack roles.
Last edited by Korejora on Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:46 am

Post by Korejora »

Yes.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Korejora »

End of the first day

Near (1) hasdgfas
Aegor (1) muffinhead
JDodge (1) Near
muffinhead (2) Glork, Gorrad
Evilgorrilaz (1) Pink Puppy
12 players total. 7 votes to lynch.
No lynch
(6) JDodge, PyroDwarf, Cream147, Evilgorrilaz, Aegor, zu_Faul

As it turns out, you all remember that part of the Hippocratic Oath that says something along the lines of doing no harm. Besides, what if you could get the buggers to just kill
each other
off? That would be infinitely better than you accidentally murdering your comrades as you flounder in the dark. So, you inform the coroner that you've changed your mind, and you aren't going to be sending down someone you recently killed for inspection. The coroner shrugs and returns to the morgue to try and sort out the work the werewolves have already done in the past week, and the rest of you return to keeping your patients healthy while trying to get a bit of sleep now and then.

No one was killed on the first day.

Please send in your night choices. The night will end somewhere between 70-80 hours from the time of this post.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:09 pm

Post by Korejora »

The night was a long one. Very soon after all the lights were turned off for the night, you all heard a racket in the ICU. You rushed there to help as quickly as you could, but poor Near was already dead when you got there. There was no telling who did it. Was it the first few into the room, who killed him and looked surprised when the rest of you got there? Was it the last few, who did the deed and then fled the scene of the crime, only to return after washing the blood off their hands? Unable to glean the answer from these details, you sent the body to the coroner for inspection, hoping to at least get somewhere on that end of things. Perhaps he would turn out to be a werewolf or one of those horrible goons.

You all pondered this late into the night, unable to get much sleep after a murder happened so soon. Well, most of you. But your ponderous night was interrupted once again when the sexy nurse down the hall called for help for an injury. Again, you made your way immediately to the problem, but by the time you got there, it was too late. Evilgorillaz was dead on the floor. You could only hope he deserved it.

Much to your dismay, in the morning, when the coroner explained the results of the autopsies, you realized that neither of the two victims deserved what they got. Not so far as you were concerned, anyway. At least only two people died, though. Perhaps you'll be able to hold out till the police can get there after all...

Near
, a
doctor
, was killed last night.

Evilgorillaz
, also a
doctor
was killed last night.
Last edited by Korejora on Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:12 am

Post by Korejora »

Pink Puppy wrote:
Mod, if someone was killed twice at night, like from a quack and a mafia, would we know it?
No.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by Korejora »

Refer to the second post:
Korejora wrote:
Also note that one doctor's action will reverse
one killing action only
. Thus, if someone is targeted by only one doctor, but by more than one killer (mafia, werewolf, or quack) then they will die. However, if two or more doctors protect the single victim of two attacks, the target player will survive.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #11) » Mon May 12, 2008 9:43 pm

Post by Korejora »

Sir Tornado has replaced hasdgfas.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #12) » Mon May 19, 2008 6:29 pm

Post by Korejora »

Gorrad wrote:
Mod:
Are you sure the setup is correct and you didn't accidentally throw in, like, two or three extra scum?
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It seems I mistakenly gave fourteen of the players the Serial Killer role.

I have sent out the correct roles now. All those with a new role PM, please confirm via PM.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #13) » Sat May 24, 2008 11:35 am

Post by Korejora »

Elmo replaces Pyrodwarf.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #14) » Wed May 28, 2008 9:23 pm

Post by Korejora »

End of the second day

Gorrad (2) JDodge, zu_Faul
JDodge (6) Aegor, Glork, Pink Puppy, Cream147, Gorrad, muffinhead

(No vote) Elmo, Sir Tornado
10 players. 6 votes to lynch.

Another day at the hospital comes to a close... this one not quite as peaceful as the first. JDodge is brought to a hospital bed and given a lethal injection, and quickly succumbs to the toxins, dying within minutes. You send the body down to the morgue, telling the coroner to hurry - you need answers as fast as possible. The coroner doesn't seem to take the urgency seriously, and it ends up taking till nightfall for the results to be sent up.

The report you finally receive comes in a folder containing the results about fifty different tests. A sticky note on the front page has in glittery blue gel ink: "Specimen is LUPI positive." and the folder includes a few photographs of a very strange, canine-like creature. With really, really big teeth.
Like, really big teeth. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE teeth.
We're talking each-one-bigger-than-your-finger teeth. Very sharp, too.
Certainly sharp enough to, say, destroy some hospital records or tear up a few dozen employees. Yes, very, very sharp.
But mostly big. Like, big enough that you kind of wonder whether they're photoshopped and not actually that big.
Honestly, the teeth in the pictures are just incomprehensibly large. It would take several philosophy books to encompass the size of those teeth.
It's doubtful any of you can grasp just how big those teeth really were just by looking at the picture. They're just so ridiculously enormous, there's no perspective that would give you an accurate idea.
In fact, there's nothing to compare the teeth to besides the canine, since the creature is the only thing in the pictures, but you can definitely tell that those teeth are big. Way too big.
Actually, if those teeth were any bigger, they probably wouldn't fit in its mouth. On the other hand, maybe the teeth aren't even that big; the mouth could just be too small...

JDodge
, a
werewolf
, was killed on the second day.

Please send in your night choices. The night will end somewhere between 80-90 hours from the time of this post.
Last edited by Korejora on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by Korejora »

muffinhead found it hard to sleep last night, knowing no one was going to be watching his back. He wandered the halls, feeling a little bit useless, since no one wanted his help, either. What was he supposed to do to pass the time? That thought was interrupted, however, as he heard a commotion in one of the rooms. Without thinking, he rushed to the doorway, and saw Sir Tornado lying in a mess of blood on the floor. Whoever had done the deed had already split.

"HELP!" muffinhead called. "Someone, come quick!" He
was
a doctor himself, but he didn't dare take the risk of trying to help. What if just he made things worse? But he didn't have to take that risk, he thought, as he heard quick footsteps coming his way. Yes, help was on the way! He looked out into the hallway, and greeted his fellow doctor, only to be bashed in the skull, losing focus and then light, and falling to the floor.

When he woke up, Sir Tornado was there, with an unusual glow about him, helping him to his feet. "You're okay!" muffinhead exclaimed.

"Well, sort of," Sir Tornado said with a bit of a grimace.

"Oh," muffinhead said.

Oh, indeed.

Sir Tornado
, a
doctor
, was killed last night.

muffinhead
, a
quack
, was killed last night, too.

Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Post by Korejora »

Elmo (4) Gorrad, Glork, Cream147, zu_Faul

(No vote) Pink Puppy, Aegor, Elmo
7 players. 4 votes to lynch.

"Why didn't you save Sir Tornado!?" Gorrad demanded.
"Yeah, Sir Tornado was like the coolest guy ever!" Glork chimed in.
"I agree, Sir Tornado was really cool," Cream147 added.
"It's all your fault he's gone!" zu_Faul cried.

"Um, well," Elmo replied, "you got me... I'm a mobster, and not a doctor."

There was a pretty awkward silence after that.

After a short but heated discussion, you decide it would be impractical to turn him in to the police, since they can't even be bothered to come help you with the werewolf problem. Instead, you shoot him with his own gun, and send him to the coroner like the others.

Elmo
, a
mafiate
, was killed on the third day.

Please send in your night choices. The night will end somewhere between 80-90 hours from the time of this post.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by Korejora »

Last night was way quieter than any other night. In fact, you're quite certain that it was too quiet. Not a gunshot, not a snarl, not anything. Oh well. Maybe the mafia gave up and went home. Maybe the werewolves decided it was too dangerous to mess with you.

You all get together in the morning and do a quick roll call...

Maybe they're still here.

Gorrad
, a
doctor
, was killed in the third night.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:43 am

Post by Korejora »

Please note:
Korejora wrote:
(b) Votes should be bolded or underlined and consist of the word "vote", followed by a colon, followed by the appropriate player's full name. Reasonably obvious votes will still be counted. Unvoting is not necessary.
You may not vote for yourself.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Korejora »

Cream147 (3) Aegor, Pink Puppy, zu_Faul

(No vote) Cream147, Glork
5 alive. 3 to lynch.

"Why didn't you save Gorrad!?" Aegor demanded.
"Yeah, Gorrad was like the coolest guy ever!" Pink Puppy chimed in.
"It's all your fault he's gone!" zu_Faul cried.

"Seems familiar," Cream147 said.

There was no awkward silence this time. Only prompt shooting.

Cream147
, the other
mafiate
, was killed on the fourth day.

The mafia have lost the game!

Please send in your night choices. The night will end somewhere between 70-80 hours from the time of this post.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Korejora »

Last night was even quieter than the night before. Not a sound, not even any footsteps. Well, at least you know the hospital doesn't have mice. Perhaps the werewolves did decide it was too dangerous to mess with you after all.

It's too late, though. The messing has been done. You will have justice for the lost lives.

No one was killed in the fourth night.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:03 am

Post by Korejora »

Quacks do not have protective powers; if a quack targets a member of the mafia or the werewolves, the action has no effect on the game.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:56 pm

Post by Korejora »

In light of general inactivity and Aegor's imminent disappearance, a deadline is now set for 20 hours from now. Because it is rather sudden, it may be rescinded if it is protested or if I see adequate reason to allow the day to continue further.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:43 am

Post by Korejora »

Due to the pickup in activity, the deadline has been extended by a week.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Korejora »

Aegor (3) Glork, zu_Faul, Pink Puppy

zu_Faul (1) Aegor
4 alive. 3 to lynch.

"Why'd you save me?" Glork chided.
"It seemed like a good idea at the time..." Aegor said sheepishly.
"GB2 townie, NOOB!" zu_Faul piped up.
"Yeah, that was some pretty epic fail," Pink Puppy added. "Up on the table with you."

So you all got him up on the table and gave him the pique.

Just then, a figure cloaked all in black with a large, clean, curved scythe walked in, grumbling and muttering something about the medical system. "...bad enough that the mafia are killing all the doctors, now the DOCTORS have to go and kill other doctors..." He grabbed Aegor (now standing next to his body in a decidedly less corporeal state) by the arm and started dragging him out the door. Aegor waved goodbye to the others sadly as he put on a traveling hat. "...already working overtime and now they're getting rid of the people that STOP people from dying... should quit this stupid job... go do landscaping... (grumble mutter growl mumble)..."

The two of them disappeared into the last rays of twilight as the sun set, leaving the other three standing there alone as it started to rain.

Aegor
, a
doctor
, was killed on the fifth day.

Please send in your night choices. The night will end somewhere between 20-30 hours from the time of this post.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:34 am

Post by Korejora »

Sorry, guys, I forgot to write a morning scene. I'll put one up in a bit.

(edit)
Here it is. ¬_¬

Knowing it was over, Pink Puppy immediately fled the hospital. She didn't know which of the two was the monster that had killed the others, but whichever it was, it would be after her now, and the other one couldn't help her.

She ran into the forest, and started to notice something rather peculiar. There were weasels. Everywhere. They started to scatter as a large animal followed behind her, closing the distance quickly, a few hundred pounds of teeth and fur.

The werewolf was too fast. There was no getting away from it.

Out of options, she turned and leapt at the thing with her scalpel.

Pink Puppy
, a
doctor
, was killed in the fifth night.

-

Back at the hospital, Glork stood waiting, knowing he could do nothing for the tragedy that had just taken place. He watched as a suprisingly human silhouette formed in the rain and approached.

"This sucks," Glork said.
"You're telling me," zu_Faul said, noting that he was covered in his own blood as well as his victim's. "I got stabbed fifteen times."
"Just desserts," Glork pointed out.
"Well, if it's any consolation, I hear you're all going to a better place," zu_Faul offered.
"Um, not really," Glork replied.
"Oh..." zu_Faul said. "Want a head start?"
"No, I'm good, thanks."

Glork
, a
quack
, was killed in endgame.

"If only JDodge were here," zu_Faul said morosely, looking up into the rain. "Oh well. Spilt milk, etcetera. Off to the police station!"

The town has lost the game.

The werewolves win!
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Korejora »

night1
hasdgfas - doctor - protect PyroDwarf
Jdodge - werewolf - (kill Near)
Pink Puppy - doctor - protect Aegor
Cream147 - mafia - (kill Evilgorrilaz)
Gorrad - doctor - protect Cream147
Aegor - doctor - protect Pink Puppy
zu_Faul - werewolf - kill Near
Glork - quack - kill zu_Faul
PyroDwarf - mafia - kill Evilgorillaz
Near - doctor - protect Glork
muffinhead - quack - kills Evilgorillaz
Evilgorrilaz - doctor - protect muffinhead

- mafia kill Evilgorillaz (not protected)
- werewolves kill Near (not protected)
- quack kills Evilgorillaz (already dead)
- quack kills zu_faul (immune)

night2
Sir Tornado - doctor - protect Elmo
Cream147 - mafia - kill muffinhead
zu_Faul - werewolf - kill Sir Tornado
Elmo - mafia - (kill muffinhead)
muffinhead - quack - no action

- mafia kill muffinhead (not protected)
- werewolf kills Sir Tornado (not protected)
- quack kills zu_Faul (immune)
- quack takes no action

night3
Cream147 - mafia - kill Glork
Aegor - doctor - protect Glork
zu_Faul - werewolf - kill Gorrad

- mafia kills Glork (protected by Aegor)
- werewolf kills Gorrad (not protected)

night4
zu_Faul - werewolf - no action

- werewolf takes no action

night5
Pink Puppy - doctor - protect Glork
zu_Faul - werewolf - kill Pink Puppy
Glork - quack - no action

- werewolf kills Pink Puppy (not protected)
- quack takes no action

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”