Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 398, JaydragonKing wrote:
In post 375, Dunnstral wrote:Hey guys how's it goi-
In post 369, numberQ wrote:
Lynch has been reached. I'll post the death scene later when I have more time, until then, twilight.
Don't think I didn't notice you literally came in and made a joke and did nothing else.
Yeah I haven't read since my last post and don't feel a reason to until next day phase
momo wrote:more on dunn tomorrow

@modddddddddddddddddddd
More what? I think you can go over my iso today as it's about 4 posts
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by numberQ »

Vote Count (1.8)

Almost50 [0]

Archwing [0]

Assemblerotws [4]
davesaz, Kotoko Utsugi, Archwing, JaydragonKing
:right:
[LYNCHED]
Beefster [7]
Mathdino, Almost50, talon152, Raya36, momo, mozamis, Beefster
davesaz [0]

Dunnstral [1]
Assemblerotws
JaydragonKing [0]

Kotoko Utsugi [0]

Mathdino [0]

momo [0]

mozamis [0]

Raya36 [0]

talon152 [0]

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Not Voting:
Dunnstral

The alderman watches over the gathered townsfolk as accusations are flung and fingers are pointed. Day turns to twilight turns to night, and the fat, full moon leers from above. Finally, a consensus is reached. One of their own is dragged to the tree in the center of town, and even as they pull him, his body transforms. Bubbling flesh erupts into a stooped musculature, and hair sprouts along his body faster than any normal hair growth. The moon sings its sweet song as a their victim is strung up. His body jerks, then sways limply beneath the lunar light.

The remaining townsfolk filter back to their houses. Only two among them laugh when they're alone - the insidious mafia.

--

Beefster,
Werewolf
, was lynched day 1.

Night Deadline:
(expired on 2018-01-20 20:15:04)
Hey!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Tbh correct move would be to claim Mason to confuse people
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Mathdino »

I mean mafia
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by momo »

this a nice night people...i wonder when the thread will get locked
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by numberQ »

Thread = locked. My bad
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by numberQ »

Day breaks, and the townsfolk rouse themselves from sleep. The first to arrive at the center of town lets out a blood curdling scream; the others rush to see what the commotion is. In pools of blood lie two murders. Before anyone can react to this, the alderman steps forward. There are four things to search for on these bodies that will tell them who they were.

The first is the most obvious. Werewolves, when killed, stay in whatever transformative state they were in just before their death. Neither of these bodies are werewolves.

The second is conjecture, but the alderman feels strongly it's true. Mafia members would surely have weapons on them. Neither of these bodies are from the mafia.

The third and fourth are secrets known only to the alderman himself. He searches the bodies, then turns to the townsfolk. In a grave voice, he informs them that neither of these bodies are from the masons or the monks.

Almost50,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed night 1.

talon152,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed night 1.

Day 2 begins!

Vote Count (2.0)

Archwing [0]

Assemblerotws [0]

davesaz [0]

Dunnstral [0]

JaydragonKing [0]

Kotoko Utsugi [0]

Mathdino [0]

momo [0]

mozamis [0]

Raya36 [0]

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Not Voting:
Everyone
Night Deadline:
(expired on 2018-02-03 20:14:19)
Hey!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Fuck I'm still alive
Why'd A50 get to die
Kotoko Utsugi
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Kotoko Utsugi »

hi
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 407, Mathdino wrote:Fuck I'm still alive
Why'd A50 get to die
Not very grateful, are you Dino?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Mathdino »

I was hoping to quick-replace into this game I was watching and get it NK'd so I could go back to spectating (and focus on Team Mafia tomorrow). Was relieved when I rolled down. Was more relieved when Beefster flipped scum (I assume all D1 lynches are on town and generally assume I'm wrong even when I'm right).

But noooooope. Now I gotta recreate D1's magic.

brb finding all the scum
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Mathdino »

HERE'S THE DEAL, WE ARE USING A SPECIFIC STRATEGY:

If you don't like it, town can lose like they've lost every other iteration of this setup.

Our best and only asset is the masons/monks. Yes, they could be scum. No, it's not likely. There is 0 point in lynching them when the scum teams will more than likely just kill them themselves for additional PoE.

So our day play will be geared toward outing them as infrequently as possible.

1. We are not to run up multiple people for a claim.
VT claims are to be lynched
. (That said, don't self-hammer as town, it's shitty)

2. We are not to make any indications that we are a mason/monk or that we have a partner.
Don't imply anything
. You don't need to breadcrumb when you're a mason/monk. In fact, feel free to actively muddy the waters by nullreading your buddy, or nullscumreading them, or even hard-defending them if that's what you'd normally do. Unfortunately the masons/monks might have to play a little scummier. That's okay. VTs can help by implying they might be a mason/monk (that said don't clear someone because they're doing this).

We are not to association-hunt or VT-hunt.
Don't call out 2 players as whichever scumteam has 2 alive. Don't call someone out and be like "well it looks like they're not a mason/monk". Do not help the scumteams. The only exception is Beefster's partner since we already have a flip.

If everyone agrees on this, then there won't be any problem with limiting scum's knowledge.

If even a couple jackasses think they're gonna be all smart by breadcrumbing their role (VT, mason, monk), it ruins it and we should start speedlynching again. The reason I speedlynched D1 was because people were starting to get uppity about associations. That's extremely bad and ruins mason games.

So yeah. With that all in mind we can scumhunt.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Mathdino »

EBWOP to first post:
*was hoping to get this slot NK'd
*was relieved when I rolled town

EBWOP to second post:

A caveat to point #2 is that if your buddy is getting run up (or if you think they will), it's entirely okay to jump on the wagon to speed up their claim. Scum will be mason/monk hunting just like town usually association hunts. Don't be super obvious.
Don't imply you're buddies with anyone.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Teacher Dino comes out to play. He is fricken terrifying. This is so going to screw my GPA.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by momo »

NKA

1. the a50 kill
-notably, the a50 kill was a good idea for scum...a50 was playing well...we have to look at someone a50 declared possible scum read on but was never too prominent..this person should also be townread by math (why a50 over math?)...reading, I think this is jay..on top of a50's case on him, his voting pattern...doesn't support beefster wagon to omgus myself and md...after that, we votes assemble for lurking....so he isn't town reading beef (so that no attention is brought on beef) but he is trying to influence wagon's away from him....very likely partners

2. the talon kill...this is where it gets confusing...it was stated earlier that talon/raya/assemble, one of them was scum...most likely raya...by killing talon, it seems someone wants to frame raya...considering that my case on her was entirely based on one post and she is now being framed, I town read raya.

Because of point one my VOTE: Jaydragonking
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Mathdino »

momo, given my experience with Jay, I would be extremely surprised if Jay left me alive for any reason.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Beefster's partner MUST have been off the wagon. He wouldn't self-hammer otherwise. Self-hammering as a strategy serves to reduce the VCA town can make. If someone else hammered, it would've cleared them as town.

VOTE: Dunnstral
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by momo »

In post 118, Mathdino wrote:JAY IS TOWN AND I WILL NEVER LYNCH THEM
You are a town leader who influences how the game is played

After saying that, any reason
why
jay would NK you on Night 1...l8 game maybe....if I were jay, there would be no way I would NK you N1...

And then this
In post 362, JaydragonKing wrote:... So your basically asking the remaining Werewolf to shoot either of you then.
Jay doesn't mention mafia..specifically werewolves...not scum or anything of the sort...given that a50 scumread jay and this post I can bet you two thing, the werewolves were the ones to shoot jay, and that jay is a werewolf.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Yeah, but I just wasn't here, we're better off looking at the people who were voting assemble yesterday

And now I look back and see that he was vote parked on me for some reason. I still think it's best to lynch within the people who were on him, so within davesaz, Kotoko utsugi, Archwing, JayDragonKing
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 414, momo wrote:NKA

1. the a50 kill
-notably, the a50 kill was a good idea for scum...a50 was playing well...we have to look at someone a50 declared possible scum read on but was never too prominent..this person should also be townread by math (why a50 over math?)...reading, I think this is jay..on top of a50's case on him, his voting pattern...doesn't support beefster wagon to omgus myself and md...after that, we votes assemble for lurking....so he isn't town reading beef (so that no attention is brought on beef) but he is trying to influence wagon's away from him....very likely partners.
Dangit Momo this is the third time you've jumped on me being scum this game.

Have you not noticed that multiple people this game stated that his quicklynch wasn't planned, let alone him actually flipping Werewolf? He even fricken hammered himself before I could rejoin the wagon to hammer him. Then Almost said I was possibly his partner. Then he gets shot. My current guess, but probably by the Werewolf to frame whoever is in Almost's list.

Then you bring up me playing around with Dino and you as Alignment indictive? That's a low blow man.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Mathdino »

momo, I explicitly said that to get Jay shot. I was lowkey townreading Jay but not that much. Jay was asking people not to townread him.

A50 kill is NAI. Good player, wouldn't be surprised if one of the teams thought he was a mason/monk honestly.

talon kill idk about. Could be Beefster's team wanting to kill people on the wagon, or 2-man team wanting us to lynch off the wagon. It's a weird kill. Could just be random.

Who else is scum, momo?
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 418, Dunnstral wrote:Yeah, but I just wasn't here, we're better off looking at the people who were voting assemble yesterday
Why?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 420, Mathdino wrote:momo, I explicitly said that to get Jay shot. I was lowkey townreading Jay but not that much. Jay was asking people not to townread him.
*Elsa will remember that.

*Jay will remember that.

*Relationship points decreased.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Archwing »

A50 kill seems obv to me... I'm a little surprised Dino is still around tbh. The talon kill though... no clue what that was about.

Dino, as per your suggestion for strat... we do pretty basic scumhunting, without looking for ANY associatives, run people up, and masons/monks claim at l-1?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Correct, and while we do that, we also subtly (or, if you wanna be A50, explicitly) WIFOM the fuck out of the scumteam.

It's cool to be like "This guy is scum because the way he's pushing Archwing is scummy" but not "this guy and Archwing have a weird interaction, they're on the same/opposite alignments".

Any thoughts on your initial wagon, Archwing?

Return to “Completed Open Games”