Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:11 pm

Post by profii »

In post 545, eth0s wrote:
profii

Based on his activity this game vs what I perceive to be his standard play. I actually feel pretty strongly about this read, if anyone cares.
Just looked at his post history, what are you referring to?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:59 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 552, profii wrote: Just looked at
his
post history, what are you referring to?
you sleepy?
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by profii »

yep
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:51 pm

Post by profii »

I had a quick look over Flavour Leaf's ISO, as he seems to be polarising the group. It looks like we are heading for stale mate so I wanted to be sure on my read before everyone locks horns.

The easiest way to talk through it is to say there are a few phases to FL's ISO -

1. Horoscope Mafia.
This is what I'm calling the early bit. Obviously we will all be aware of the reads and very little reasoning. The reason I've called that horoscope mafia, is it's just enough content to get each player excited that they agree with someone or annoyed that they dont, but without any reasoning, each player is left thinking 'why has he scum read player x? - well I did because player X did Y, he must have spotted that too'

Not sure if that was intentional on FL's part but by the time he stops, he has a few people town reading him and he may well have known the above had happened.

2. Initial Content Phase.

Primarily starting at FL puts some more into his reads. Over the next few posts he goes pretty hard at Dunker and also town reads RB and Thor who are his biggest opponents. Although as I'm reading in ISO, I am not sure if RB/Thor have gone for him yet, but still happy to mention this as I know FL will be anticipating who is going to be pushing who.

3. Implosion Phase

This is where FL starts self voting, role claiming, toxic posting etc. I assume this scaring us away from voting for him, it's mostly rubbish but there are a couple of notable posts in this phase though:
- the random Thor reference in - how did he tell you to do something not in the thread?
- This was the first question I asked RB about in my mass prod because I definitely got a bad feeling about how dunkers reads panned out and it is worth noting Dunker did not like the post.
Then just at the end obviously FL moves away from Dunkers after Dunkers votes FL.

It's tricky. I can see where Dunker is coming from that you could call FL's play manipulative. However, I can also see an argument that because we
have
to form a majority to lynch, FL knows he needs to drum up some support to push his thoughts through. Especially when Hyung doesnt post and 3 players are involved in their own dramasphere (Acryon/Thor/Saucy)

Given the maths involved in that, it's already highly difficult to get 6 players on Dunkers. So then obviously FL is looking at primarily RB with a side of Thor. I wonder if this could potentially be FL looking for a target that unites the rest of the group, given their abrasive play styles, perhaps FL wanted Saucy utilise the headstart on thor with Saucys vote.

Overall, on reflection I am leaning towards FL manipulating rather than trying to earn followers to vote a scum case - the move from Dunkers to RB seems like a big stretch, if it was Dunkers to Acryon based on his logic I would have looked at Acryons ISO to see what I thought, but it would justify FLs work as pro-town.

I will also say I'm very confident Dunkers vs FL is TvS so if we get green on 1 today, I may very well vote park tomorrow.

VOTE: Flavour Leaf
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:46 am

Post by rb »

oh my profii is scum
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:47 am

Post by rb »

In post 555, profii wrote:I will also say I'm very confident Dunkers vs FL is TvS so if we get green on 1 today, I may very well vote park tomorrow.
under normal circumstances i'd lynch this with extreme prejudice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:48 am

Post by rb »

I really want to know how you're very confident that Dunkers vs FL is TvS?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:49 am

Post by rb »

Why could it not be TvT - how is that an excuse to vote park tomorrow? All super bad reasoning and wouldn't at all surprise me if you were scum knowing that one of them was going to flip green.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 453, Sauce wrote:This is my only ongoing game. If you would've been interested in my alignment you could've checked, but why am I producing content as to how you cannot possibly be town, when I can just reflect your douchebaggery
back to you
, because I'm not ok with projecting someone's reflection on to someone else, and unjustifiably generalize, distort and truncate the end result. What a horrible person. Might be the norm here, but still .. damn!
Let me say this again in a respectful manner, meh, why bother. Thor, as your superior in strength of character I advise you if you are town to refrain from grouping two players together as to pin the apparent flaws of one on to another, and then self-pamper yourself and whine about how how it affects your comfort zone.
Do play with me again if you wish. I will always try to be first on the signup list of games that interest me, so you don't have to worry about me barging in and making sense, trying to win the game --while you are occupied reenacting your childhood traumas or whatever it is you're getting out of this game-- without clear warning.
Ironically I don't even wish for you to replace out, and the only reason why I'd consider replacing out be because I'm saddened by your inability to see how stupid these unjustified generalizations/truncations are. However, no amount of me replacing out will save future intelligent beings from being bamboozled to empathize with your chronic cognitive and egotistic dysfunction, so .. I guess you'll just have to try harder to get me banned.
Well, first off let me note that this is yet again a giant wall that says nothing game related.

Second off - I'm a douchebag now? What have I done that is douchey to you (or anyone this game) exactly? You're incredibly rude and whiny.
In post 467, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s not an excuse at all. I’ll play in 50 games. And I’ll play to win. I’m competitive as Smurf. You should know this by now. If i say something like that, it’s AtE, which I do as town.
You also do it as scum, and should never do it as town. So... :roll:
In post 486, Flavor Leaf wrote:There is no possible way that townRb and townThor could see me as not town at this point. Thor at least mentioned it.
Why couldn't we see you as not town?
I had you as town until you claimed third party in reaction to a super minor question.
Then you derped off hard in such a way that made you unhelpful to my wincon while throwing around so much chaff as to be almost as bad as Sauce.

Are you claiming that's not my meta?
Straight talk Flavor - tell me what Thor does, regardless of alignment, to people who are being lazy dicks posting crud in games.
This is a test of your alignment.

And after you answer that - then justify your claim that me saying I'd vote you is *remotely* scummy.

P.S. I'm actually happy you're posting now. Your previous play was more toxic than this.
In post 487, Sauce wrote:I would like to see you go Thor vs me on these voting nomads, believe me, it's where his style is best put to good use, yet here he is and there his iso is, and his vote is on me. Why, if not to keep them as lylo liability for later?
Why do you think I should believe changing votes is scummy?
Because I don't.
In post 495, profii wrote:thor = eth0s town reads me, i dont think you do, issues? Any thoughts on Lalendras town read of saucy?
1. That shows a lack of awareness of my reads, and I don't understand how it would be an issue regardless since I'm not pushing either of you and neither of you have a large wagon on you.

2. I think she's fooling herself into thinking he's done anything alignment telling for town this game.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:22 am

Post by profii »

In post 557, rb wrote:
In post 555, profii wrote:I will also say I'm very confident Dunkers vs FL is TvS so if we get green on 1 today, I may very well vote park tomorrow.
under normal circumstances i'd lynch this with extreme prejudice
It looks like FL is scum for reasons above but I’m also really wary about the point FL made about the manufactured reads - I got that too when I looked through

Planning to lynch park is obviously a bit keen not knowing who will die but I am sure we are going to find a scum between the 2 here
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:47 am

Post by eth0s »

VOTE: profii
FoS: Flavor Leaf
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:06 am

Post by profii »

Interesting reaction
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Lol that profii scum claim.

VOTE: Profii

Not gonna lie, Rb, you’re probably just misguided town like 60% of the time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You can lynch me today, but then powerlynch profii to death after please.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Honestly, I think someone should just investigate me tonight, then I can coast until late game and be of use then.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Lynch me tomorrow if it doesn’t happen.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There was absolutely no reason as scum for me to be polarizing the group. That’s bad on y’all except the scum, and will continue to shout that in the dead thread after.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Me being pushed here is just a compliment to my scum game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also disagree with the ‘never do it as town’ by Thor.

It’s kept me alive many times as town, and I’m going to trust my reads late game more than others, so it is helpful to town, because I’ll catch scum late game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s like when i play league or something. I can carry all the deadweight, just don’t fight against me and actively don’t let me carry. :lol: why handicap your lead goal scorer? :shrug:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, i like to try different gimmicks as town to catch scum. I was doing it here to see if i could without speaking.

I haven’t ever done that as scum before.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You can blame yourself on my mislynch. I am actively trying to help people read me correctly, but nothing I say will matter, so that’s on the pigheadedness of people pushing me and them being paranoid of my scum game. Compliment towards me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m just a VT, so go ahead and lynch me.

If you’re town, Dunker, little annoyed that this keeps happening. You’re turning into an RC situation for me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”