profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:08 am

Post by profii »

In post 568, Flavor Leaf wrote:There was absolutely no reason as scum for me to be polarizing the group. That’s bad on y’all except the scum, and will continue to shout that in the dead thread after.

Ok so 2 points here:

1- polarising the group as scum = difficult to form majority for lynch = town can’t kill scum - this is a scum slip imo

2- I can see that my post was awful however given you are focused on yourself in the course of the last half dozen or so posts means you are desperate to stay alive

Now, way back at the start of the game I said it wasn’t bad if I died after my self vote - that only really works for today so I might as well make the claim now too - my theory was I knew self voting would cause upset and risked me being lynched but the positive is as day 1 lynches are often misguided given the lack of anything I will treat myself as the metaphorical pawn in chess and happily sacrifice myself to avoid losing a PR day 1 in a 10 player game (so VT claim)

As I mentioned you are desperate to stay alive, it’s not a win con for town but it makes your scum mates live(s) harder so I think I’ve got you.

I’d say at this point it’s going to be me or FL that goes today, but if it’s me I’ll flip town and the town will need to re-evaluate why FL wanted to townblock me/him/Lalendra but now I’ve outed his manipulation game needs to remove me asap.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m not going to post anything but my quotes from now on, so just go me today. Probably won’t post in this game for the remained of the day, so...yeah, just go me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 576, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m not going to post anything but my quotes from now on, so just go me today. Probably won’t post in this game for the remained of the day, so...yeah, just go me.
This can be AtE, so no need for “if town, never do that”. I explained why that is a wrong state of mind.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:49 am

Post by rb »

We're definitely lynching profii tomorrow regardless of the FL flip
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:51 am

Post by rb »

And I don't wanna see any wifom shit around this either. If I am kill, you are lynch profii
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:51 am

Post by rb »

Don't. Even. Think. Twice.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:53 am

Post by rb »

Because 2 reasons: if this is scum FL - profii/FL are distancing rn.

If this is town FL, I trust that a player who thor, boon and myself all scumread is very very likely scum, because I townread thor. Maybe all 3 of us are wrong but I doubt that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 581, rb wrote:Because 2 reasons: if this is scum FL - profii/FL are distancing rn.

If this is town FL, I trust that a player who thor, boon and myself all scumread is very very likely scum, because I townread thor. Maybe all 3 of us are wrong but I doubt that.
Actually, I’m good with this.

Good plan, Rb. Not even sarcasm.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My slot is super compromised anyways.

Wait, @Rb - doesn’t that mean we should just lynch profii first, then go me? (Which potentially let’s myself get inno’d, but if I don’t, yeah, lynch me. I’m a liability in Lylo.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I get that that sounds manipulative, but if there’s a way, if even small, that we can go about not getting a mislynch, then I’d rather take that.

If you’re lynching profii regardless of flip, then it makes sense to lynch profii today, and then me regardless of his flip, who Thor, you, and myself scum read.

If we all end up being town, then our biggest problem this game was always going to be getting on the same page.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And if you think I’m bussing my partner right now, and this is def distancing, then there’s no reason to not go profii today, and if I’m scum with him, you can call my bluff and flip me tomorrow. This works especially great if you and Thor aren’t investigative, because then our town PR’a can get some results, assuming we have some.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by profii »

If FL and I are the scum team would I intentionally make an awful post to draw heat on myself. It was probably just a bad way of saying i think 1 of FL and Dunkers are scum

Anyway, this is me

It obviously wasn't a serious vote - however, if you lot decide it was super scummy and move to lynch me - that's ok but before the hammer, I can tell you it's an ok play for town but definitely not the best... consider that a breadcrumb for later.

The breadcrumb is as per my last post - I’m just a VT so me dying isn’t the end of the world on day 1 given people on this site have an awful habit of outing PRs on day 1.

However looking at my own ISO I had forgotten

- Dunkers was first person to push Thor after Thor pushed me, as I explained a long time ago, the natural scum reaction to a self vote is to wagon it, Thor did this and RB did this. Dunker sets up tomorrow’s lynch by being in a position to say Profii flipped town, someone on the wagon is bad

Just to go back to my FL lynch vote - I really didn’t like that he came off Dunkers wagon, as this struck me as FL just tying to lead a majority to a lynch, the bit in where FL said it doesn’t benefit town!FL to be on Dunks made me re-evaluate my entire postion.

When I looked back at his ISO he uses a lot of AtE to try and get people following him which made me poke holes in why.

Another random point whilst looking in my ISO - Eth0s - I’ve noticed he thinks I’m town if everyone else thinks I’m town because this happened in our newbie game. I made that awful post and he jumped on me. I noticed I’d made a note in my ISO that Eth0s made a forced town slip by referencing scum day chat. Consider his card marked for now - he hasn’t really done a great deal beyond jump on wagons.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by profii »

@FL - you said yourself you are Vt and a liability in LyLo. Why do you care so much that I die first? You’re just a Vt
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think you ever had any interest in lynching Dunker.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 587, profii wrote:@FL - you said yourself you are Vt and a liability in LyLo. Why do you care so much that I die first? You’re just a Vt
Because I can find scum. And Rb, Thor, and I on the same page will likely bring town to a strong win.

You can’t ever trust my town claims. I change my claims all the time. WIFOM scum. Makes it so later in game, mislynchig me is super risky for scum depending on my potential results being confirmed.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by profii »

I would prefer to lynch him before you by a significant margin
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 590, profii wrote:I would prefer to lynch him before you by a significant margin
Yeah. That’s what you write down, but not what your trajectory shows.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by profii »

In post 589, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 587, profii wrote:@FL - you said yourself you are Vt and a liability in LyLo. Why do you care so much that I die first? You’re just a Vt
Because I can find scum. And Rb, Thor, and I on the same page will likely bring town to a strong win.

You can’t ever trust my town claims. I change my claims all the time. WIFOM scum. Makes it so later in game, mislynchig me is super risky for scum depending on my potential results being confirmed.
I think my attack on you is probably more down to my reluctance to use meta and my lack of experience in how you use AtE in these scenarios.

Saying that because it forms part of the basis why you are either pocketing or manipulating me- in my lynch post on you, I called your initial play horoscope mafia - by posting reads, the reader draws a conclusion as to why you made that read. Specifically for me, I was mainly agreeing so up until you moved off Dunker, who I really want to lynch today, I was happy to locktown you. I still think we can get to this position so I’ll share my current reads as I don’t think I’ve done this yet.

Dunker - I’ve been over. My read analysis highlighted the manufactured reads and also, first to push Thor following my self vote.
Eth0s - FoS - early forced town slip, lack of analysis, keen to jump on any feasible bandwagon.
Rb - town - pushing logical bandwagons for the right reasons
Saucy - despite wall posting constantly- probably not helping scum but probably doesn’t have any idea who is scum
Thor - acting in a pro town way throughout despite getting a bit involved with Saucy
Acryon - I’ll revisit soon, as I was pretty locked on Dunkers I’ve left him alone - possibly falling into the trap that I massively mis read him last game and he is behaviour is similar (ie fairly calm and logical, without looking in too much detail)
Lalendra - not done a great deal for me.
Hyung - null, Eth0s reaction made me wonder...

So yeah. I am mainly up for a Dunker lynch by some margin today.

If it turns out you’ve pocketed me then fine, gg wp scum but ill extend the olive bran

VOTE: DunkerDoodles
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 586, profii wrote: Another random point whilst looking in my ISO - Eth0s - I’ve noticed he thinks I’m town if everyone else thinks I’m town because this happened in our newbie game. I made that awful post and he jumped on me. I noticed I’d made a note in my ISO that Eth0s made a forced town slip by referencing scum day chat. Consider his card marked for now - he hasn’t really done a great deal beyond jump on wagons.
Let me introduce a few points. First, I knew you were town in our first newbie game because I was scum. Second, I'm not suspicious of you because others are, I'm suspicious because your play doesn't seem to be following your town meta. Three, I actually haven't yet commented on that "awful post", but it definitely didn't help your standing in my book.

p-edit: okay that seals it for me. We lynch profii today and even if he flips town I think we will get some valuable info. Really don't think he is town, though.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by profii »

What about my meta concerns you?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Mainly up for a Dunker lynch? So why did you switch over to my wagon instead of just saying I was probably scum with Dunker.

Also, how do you think I can be scum with Dunker right now?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by profii »

You are damned if you do, you are damned if you don’t

If I said you were scum instead of voting, would we have thrashed it out in such a significant way? Doubt it. I think putting the vote down forces people to focus.

I think where I am at is Dunkers is my main scum target, if he flips town, Ill Reconsider my thought that you are pocketing me(perhaps unintentionally) but at that point it will be with the knowledge of whatever happens overnight

I don’t see a scenario where you and Dunkers are scum. It was your move away from Dunkers that made me think you are leading town to _any_ majority because one of the reasons you moved off was because it “doesn’t benefit you” which seemed like BS to me
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by profii »

Plus I though you might come back to Dunkers if I went to you :(
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You went on me, though, after Dunker and Rb had been wanting me lynched.

Why did you turn from Dunker, your strongest scum read by a large margin, to me?

Why did you want to shift focus from your main scum read? Because you are scum together?

Also, if Dunker ended up flipping town, you are setting yourself up for a secondary mislynch on me by saying, one of either some or Dunker is scum. If you think this is true, then you pushing for my lynch when dunker is your largest scum read by a big margin, then by contrast, i should be more likely town.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by profii »

Haha.

I’ve given my reasons and you’ve ignored them In your post at least but tried to concern me by suggesting me and Dunkers are the scum team

If you are as good as you think you are, you already know I’m town but you’re applying the pressure because you don’t want me on Dunkers... it doesn’t benefit you, remember?

If you think we are a scum team, come join me on the dunkervote

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”