Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 67, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 49, Katyusha wrote:pedit: Guilty if it's not clear from the above I dont think scum really have any reason to prod at it because most people arent going to follow a push there for that reasoning seriously if they know Raybells is town. it's a town line of questioning it's just really stupid
what'd you think of and ?

I kind of agree I guess because I'd be scared in general to come after RC as scum, but I don't know Reck at all. gonna ask if Dino or kmd have Reck experience
lol

<----

Reck's obvtown so far but could maybe pull this in his best days as scum. Posting as much as he has in so short a time though? Nope.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

LOOK I GET ITS TEAM MAFIA AND YA'LL OVERTHINKING EVERYTHING BUT CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND MAKE GOOD POSTS AND DONT BE SCUM THANKS PEOPLE
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 52, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that we potentially want to give hider to the third scummiest player to check the second scummiest player and lynch the scummiest.
That way we know who the result is on no matter what without risking someone dying.
this requires collective town agreement on 2 subjective reads vs 1 fairly easily agreed upon read

maybe i'm thinking about it like a cop and thats a bad idea but i dont see the issue in the hider dying? it's either forcing scum to no kill (which is good for town) , forcing them to bus (which is good for town), getting us a clear (which is good for town), or force the scumkill onto someone (which isnt that great but if we pick the right person to clear and scum decide to night kill them that's probably better than the neutral case)

pedit: i guess thinking about it more i'm probably putting too much of a positive towards the no-kill framing scenario especially if we're coming out of a D1 ml - i dont mind discussing this more then

pedit: theyre shitty posts guilty but i'd expect them to come from reck from the impression i have of him here
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I think that Reckoner as scum would see himself as a superior player than me and make this play. Nothing he's said has indicated he has any personal respect for my play and he wouldn't have had time to be briefed by Cheetory or anyone if they just weren't around. I also think it's possible that Hiplop told him to try to lynch me at all costs

But I don't think that this is a natural opener from him
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 71, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 68, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 17, RadiantCowbells wrote:Your group includes 2 people who should know that answer and your group should care enough about my alignment to have already brought it up.

If the question hasn't come up in discord: I refuse to play with Cabd.
Furthermore I made it clear before the games started which game I was playing in to avoid him joining my game, but he still chose to follow me into my game.
I complained to the mods, they wouldn't do anything, so I swapped out. To this game in particular because Firebringer was already complaining about Mastina being in the game.

Okay, if it just came up five minutes ago then that's something.
HI CAN YOU JUST FUCKING ANSWER THE QUESTION THANKS
CABD WAS IN MY GAME HOW HAVE I NOT ANSWERED THE FUCKING QUESTION?
CAN YOU LINK ME TO A SOURCE SHOWING YOU HATE CABD OR CABD HATES YOU OR YOU FUCKED FFERY OR IDEK MAN
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:07 pm

In post 75, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 67, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 49, Katyusha wrote:pedit: Guilty if it's not clear from the above I dont think scum really have any reason to prod at it because most people arent going to follow a push there for that reasoning seriously if they know Raybells is town. it's a town line of questioning it's just really stupid
what'd you think of and ?

I kind of agree I guess because I'd be scared in general to come after RC as scum, but I don't know Reck at all. gonna ask if Dino or kmd have Reck experience
lol

<----

Reck's obvtown so far but could maybe pull this in his best days as scum. Posting as much as he has in so short a time though? Nope.
Nothing that reckoner has done here is at all difficult to pull off as scum.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Also, RC isn't scary to Reck. That's not the part that makes it obvious. It's making him react like that and the "gotcha" and trying to see about his alignment that's telling. Noone's scared of RC.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 72, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 48, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Guilty Lion

Just moving off RC and GL is scary af scum.
THIS IS A BAD POST
YOUR CAPS ARE WORSE. IS THIS A WHOLE GAME THING?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 77, Katyusha wrote:
In post 52, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that we potentially want to give hider to the third scummiest player to check the second scummiest player and lynch the scummiest.
That way we know who the result is on no matter what without risking someone dying.
this requires collective town agreement on 2 subjective reads vs 1 fairly easily agreed upon read

maybe i'm thinking about it like a cop and thats a bad idea but i dont see the issue in the hider dying? it's either forcing scum to no kill (which is good for town) , forcing them to bus (which is good for town), getting us a clear (which is good for town), or force the scumkill onto someone (which isnt that great but if we pick the right person to clear and scum decide to night kill them that's probably better than the neutral case)

pedit: i guess thinking about it more i'm probably putting too much of a positive towards the no-kill framing scenario especially if we're coming out of a D1 ml - i dont mind discussing this more then

pedit: theyre shitty posts guilty but i'd expect them to come from reck from the impression i have of him here
folks folks calm down

we give hider to chesskid so

1) he doesn't die n1
2) he moves a 90% townread into a 100% townread
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 82, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 72, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 48, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Guilty Lion

Just moving off RC and GL is scary af scum.
THIS IS A BAD POST
YOUR CAPS ARE WORSE. IS THIS A WHOLE GAME THING?
IT'S LEFT SHIFT
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:08 pm

In post 81, Hinduragi wrote:Also, RC isn't scary to Reck. That's not the part that makes it obvious. It's making him react like that and the "gotcha" and trying to see about his alignment that's telling. Noone's scared of RC.
I have seen very little evidence that he's trying to sort my alignment and a lot of evidence that he's trying to build up to a noisy confrontation.

What has he done that's actually helped to sort me in any way besides to query me on the Cabd situation?
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 68, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 17, RadiantCowbells wrote:Your group includes 2 people who should know that answer and your group should care enough about my alignment to have already brought it up.

If the question hasn't come up in discord: I refuse to play with Cabd.
Furthermore I made it clear before the games started which game I was playing in to avoid him joining my game, but he still chose to follow me into my game.
I complained to the mods, they wouldn't do anything, so I swapped out. To this game in particular because Firebringer was already complaining about Mastina being in the game.

Okay, if it just came up five minutes ago then that's something.
HI CAN YOU JUST FUCKING ANSWER THE QUESTION THANKS
he answered the question?

pedit: they had an argument because in a game that p_a modded where raybells was scum - he believes that cabd was told the scumteam
chesskid3 wrote:
In post 77, Katyusha wrote:

folks folks calm down

we give hider to chesskid so

1) he doesn't die n1
2) he moves a 90% townread into a 100% townread
neither of these are good reasons :dead:
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 86, Katyusha wrote:neither of these are good reasons
o its on now
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 42, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 19, Aneninen wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells
Look, who's back!
Aren't you happy? Aren't you all happy? ^_^
Is this a pure RVS vote or are you of the "RC is conf scum due to swap" opinion?
Pure RVS.
RadiantCowbells seems to remember me as well, and that's the explanation behind the pigeon he posted.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 86, Katyusha wrote:pedit: they had an argument because in a game that p_a modded where raybells was scum - he believes that cabd was told the scumteam
o i heard about this

BOARD GAME UPICK FT. ACTIONDAN
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 80, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nothing that reckoner has done here is at all difficult to pull off as scum.
Youre right I'm probably being played but Im gonna hold out hope and I think he's more town than scum with his opening. If Reck's scum, he's going to die, no worries.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:10 pm

In post 55, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 43, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Reckonerx

I'm not dealing with this shit. I went out of my way to restrict the games I could join so I wouldn't get typecast as a player who would try to pick scum.
dat mad AtE overreaction tho
bullshit and based on even what little he claims to know he should know that
In post 61, xRECKONERx wrote:oh honey i was fiending for you to get all cocky and come @ me early

please keep em coming

im headed to bed
pure grandstanding
In post 63, xRECKONERx wrote:ill also add someone playing AtE as meta doesn't mean they can't use it to hide as scum because i fucking wrote the book on that 8 years ago

okay bye
Pure grandstanding

What's so locktown about Reckoner from the opening? Because I think querying the switch is a fairly obvious opener for scum
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Katyusha »

Hind, what about Reck's push makes you think he's trying to put RC in a "gotcha" position for the sake of reading him rather than just scumreading him?
chesskid3 wrote:
In post 86, Katyusha wrote:neither of these are good reasons
o its on now
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 88, Aneninen wrote:Pure RVS.
please state for the record a single opinion you have about someone's alignment in this game because there is much content so far
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 85, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 81, Hinduragi wrote:Also, RC isn't scary to Reck. That's not the part that makes it obvious. It's making him react like that and the "gotcha" and trying to see about his alignment that's telling. Noone's scared of RC.
I have seen very little evidence that he's trying to sort my alignment and a lot of evidence that he's trying to build up to a noisy confrontation.

What has he done that's actually helped to sort me in any way besides to query me on the Cabd situation?
Tbh he was just asking, not voting, and now you're supermad because of stuff you probably already knew was going to happen so you've gotten yourself riled up. Also, I'm just saying, townReck will be more obvious to look out for than scumReck, I think.

@above: cause Ive played with him a lot
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:13 pm

Hindu, do you think it's possible that Reckoner is pushing on me because he wanted to pick a huge noisy fight and get written off as town for it?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Anyways I really dont want to defend him when it's like page 4 so you can keep on but I wanted to share some history since someone was asking who's familiar with Reck. I've probably got the most familiarity with him unless he's played a lot in the past few years.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 95, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hindu, do you think it's possible that Reckoner is pushing on me because he wanted to pick a huge noisy fight and get written off as town for it?
Yeah. Likely? Ehhh, not really.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:16 pm

In post 97, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 95, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hindu, do you think it's possible that Reckoner is pushing on me because he wanted to pick a huge noisy fight and get written off as town for it?
Yeah. Likely? Ehhh, not really.
Why not?

The progression on me feels like he wanted to push on me a lot more than it feels natural.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 94, Hinduragi wrote:cause Ive played with him a lot
OK but if this is coming from experience with him then there should be something in his posting indicating as much - I don't think anyone's a mindreader.

If it's just something he frequently does and you've made that assumption, can you show me like a town game where he does that? Would like to compare the general feeling of his push there.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”