rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by rb »

vote flavor for me, because he's now claimed like 4 different power roles, after self-voting and saying, "I'm VT, just lynch me"

^^ all of which is just tactics to try get people to not vote him. I suggest that we should lynch him since he's the VT claim, and profii might be PR - then he conveniently makes a PR claim after 3 apparently fake PR claims, a VT claim + self-vote, now back to a PR claim.

This is all so absurd it wouldn't even surprise me if you're just both scum and fucking around for the lulz right now to see how much chaos you can sew through the town before you lose the game. Flavor has made I think 5 claims now? The thing is it's not even haphazard though, it feels totally fucking calculated and scummy, not at all like town frustration. And no, toxicity doesn't equal town frustration, the way it's all timed feels very deliberately designed to throw people off - not like "wow I'm frustrated."

So here's the thing, Flavor is confident in his Thor townread, I'm confident in my Thor townread. If FL dies, and he's town, I'm pretty confident Thor is town. You're both getting lynched, regardless of flips - and there's so much fuckery surrounding Flavor Leaf's claims now. It's absurd, we're at the point of the day where we want to consolidate and clean the game up, not keep loose ends open and flail.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:14 pm

Post by rb »

In light of FL's previous claims, I can't see this as anything but more desperate scum tactics:

> "I'm VT, you can just lynch me"
> I suggest he's the better lynch because he's VT, and profii might be a power role
> "jokes, I'm a confirmable PR, so you shouldn't lynch me now right?"

Just no. Literally just no way do I take Claim #5 seriously when it's timed like that after the way this day has gone.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:23 pm

Post by profii »

In post 625, rb wrote:^^ all of which is just tactics to try get people to not vote him.
This is the point. He has been using massive AtE to push the town where he wants them to go.
As I said, even by just quoting and read-listing it's really easy for him to see who is following him and who is contesting him, then whatever direction that happens to be = aim the majority at that lynch.

out of interest, are you still flipping FL tomorrow when I flip VT today?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:23 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 592, profii wrote:Saucy - despite wall posting constantly- probably not helping scum but probably doesn’t have any idea who is scum
Thor is scum and a horrible person.
Show
Sit back. Don't chase it, this moment; don't waste it - aooh
BBcode-lobbying for infinite spoiler- & floatception,
youtube timeline teleportation support and cloaked
anchorage, visible only when raw - quoted or PMed.

Drunknoodles: btw haven't read a single sauce postethauce: I usually start to, and then I realize
I don't hate myself that much, so I stop.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:25 am

Post by Sauce »

He made a lot of you horrible which is his special power. If we lynch him the curse would be lifted, though, so why don't you just place a vote there and wait and see?
Show

Drunknoodles: btw haven't read a single sauce postethauce: I usually start to, and then I realize
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:13 am

Post by rb »

In post 627, profii wrote:
In post 625, rb wrote:^^ all of which is just tactics to try get people to not vote him.
This is the point. He has been using massive AtE to push the town where he wants them to go.
As I said, even by just quoting and read-listing it's really easy for him to see who is following him and who is contesting him, then whatever direction that happens to be = aim the majority at that lynch.

out of interest, are you still flipping FL tomorrow when I flip VT today?
You're both getting flipped. I want FL first. You can go tomorrow. I believe FL is scum, I'm completely certain, and on the off-chance I'm wrong I'd say you're a very viable partner if he flips scum and if he flips town well shit, but then I have a lot of confidence you're scum.

My individual scumread on FL is stronger than on you right now. Yeah it's a bit weird but I want to see his flip. Just because you're being lynched next doesn't mean the game is over. I think this direction is the right one, but I can't realistically say that it will definitely win the game. I think you're likely to both be scum, I'm very certain FL will flip scum, I think he's realised he would be the lynch and I think much of his play is deliberately chaotic and confusing as a result.

The person playing off his chaotic play the most, is you. But if he IS town, I think Boon has decent reads. Better than average at least. I think Thor and myself also have better than average reads generally.

I'm covering all bases here, but the correct play is to lynch the slot with like...5 claims. Boon can be erratic as either alignment, but this feels like measured and manipulative erraticism, his tone feels very disjointed whereas his town tone is generally consistent.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:17 am

Post by rb »

If you are town, you shouldn't self vote. You're the only player you literally KNOW is town. Even if it feels inevitable, it's just silly. For all you know FL is scum or a scum PR, you can't ever KNOW he's not the same way you absolutely KNOW your alignment.

It's the trajectory of the game maybe, but you should be just focussing on how you can help us tomorrow if you're town. Give reads, ask questions. This day has flip-flopped around, maybe it will tomorrow. Just because I think right now we should lynch FL and then you, doesn't mean it will go that way tomorrow. What if we have a cop? Or what if we have a night action that changes this game around?

There's night actions between now and Day2 - so today, I want my strongest scumread lynched.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:37 am

Post by profii »

Yeah I know, I've made my point and I'm running out of arguments because it ultimately doesn't overly matter if I die so there isn't much to say as a VT other than I am sure FL is playing a big manipulation game.

VOTE: Flavor Leaf

Mod - Votecount pretty please

Just to note though, I caused the wagon on myself with a bad post, it's highly likely scum are involved in the wagon (oh look, FL, eth0s) because anyone can just jump on and say you did it to yourself. you even said you'd lynch without predjudice normally (rb)
So the point of a self vote is with me being on the wagon, to find that scummer, you are looking at 5 out of 6 potential scummers because you get my town flip to help out.

PRs have a bit of WIFOM but if I had any kind of role, I'd anticipate the scum killing someone not on the lynch to make the PoE tomorrow harder, so protectors stay off it, cop types look at the lynch mob.
Obviously stating that causes a double bluff scenario but I'm off my own lynch so I'm just highlighting that self vote has a purpose in this scenario
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:39 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 632, profii wrote:Mod - Votecount pretty please
Instead of posting so much you could've just kept snowballing a votecount, even linked to the votes themselves and see progression.

VOTE: profii
Show

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:09 am

Post by profii »

I’m pretty sure that’s L-1 any reason you didn’t take a chance to hammer
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Lalendra »

I am willing to go with the FL lynch. I have a hard time reading him but something about his play does strike me as very off this game, and if nothing else I'd be considering a PL on him because I don't like the waffly claims and seemingly intentional confusion, as rb mentioned.

Intent to Hammer: FL

I'll give it a couple hours but not going to wait forever so if anyone has any reaaaaaally good arguments, now is the time.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Sauce »

I do. Thor is scum (too), so we should lynch him first.
Show

Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Lalendra »

Why first? What has he done that is worse than FL/why are you more sure of him being scum than you are of FL?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:20 am

Post by profii »

Lalendra - I dont think FL is L-1 (I meant me)

I've just counted and I've got the vote count as:

Sauce: acryon, Lalendra
Flavor Leaf(L-2): rb, dunkers, profii, dunkers
profii(L-1): Thor665, eth0s, flavour leaf, hyung, sauce
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Lalendra »

Ah, my mistake. I don't intend to hammer you. But if he's only at L-2 then

VOTE: FlavorLeaf
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

VOTE: flavor
that's hammer goodnight!!!
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Lalendra »

Quickhammer without waiting for a claim is normally something I really dislike, but considering that we're not likely to get any more information out of him than we have already (at least, not usable information), I kind of feel like this is an exception.

Still think you're kinda scummy tho.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

lol
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 641, Lalendra wrote:Quickhammer without waiting for a claim is normally something I really dislike, but considering that we're not likely to get any more information out of him than we have already (at least, not usable information), I kind of feel like this is an exception.

ftr basically a scumclaim
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:17 am

Post by profii »

i made a mistake, this is why i dont like trying to count the votes :( I double counted dunker. So FL is still L-2

Sauce: acryon
Flavor Leaf(L-2): rb, dunkers, profii, lalendra
profii(L-1): Thor665, eth0s, flavour leaf, hyung, sauce

that makes more sense because it actually adds up to 10 players.

we can either sit and wait for acryon or someone can make the call on me. If anyone wants to intent on me I'm happy to re-go over where i think he is manipulating us to a lynch he wants to point us at but i guess town need to discuss the merits of me or FL now.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

for the record my hammer was obviously fake
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 643, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 641, Lalendra wrote:Quickhammer without waiting for a claim is normally something I really dislike, but considering that we're not likely to get any more information out of him than we have already (at least, not usable information), I kind of feel like this is an exception.

Um, how?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:20 am

Post by profii »

given FL has made 4 or 5 claims already, i'm not sure if town is going to actually discuss who to lynch or if someone is just going to make the call and end the day.

i think the biggest risk of mislynch is that i created my own wagon which is obviously against my win con. That's a clue. The manipulation argument on FL is up to everyone else to consider - balance that against losing me is just losing a VT which isn't the end of the world day 1
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Lalendra »

Still trying to understand this. How is me saying "what you did was scummy, fortunately in this instance I don't think it hurt us, but I still find YOU to be scummy" a scumclaim on my part? I am feeling worse about your slot every time you post. And I don't necessarily buy the "obviously my hammer was fake" comment when you posted it after profii's corrected vote count.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i think it was easy enough to see that i was already voting him in the unofficial vc posted 2 posts above my vote

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”