Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Or we can lynch fucking obvscum mastina

you can shut the fuck up

and I can get the hider so my confirmed town ass doesn't die until night 2

Cool? Cool.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Like. look at Chesskid's nonexistent progression on reck. Does it look like a genuine quest to sort reck or does it look like Chesskid decided that he wanted to townread reck in pregame? Because he's defending him when Reck has objectively done nothing to be townread for and instantly locks him as town the moment he starts making actual contributions to the thread.

you can shut the fuck up

Cool? Cool.
next time don't telegraph your planned pushes before someone has posted. you're like me except shit basically
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

VOTE: chesskid3
Do we get any time to discuss the invention after a lynch has occurred? Hang on, if it's in the rules, I'll find it.
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 551, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like. look at Chesskid's nonexistent progression on reck. Does it look like a genuine quest to sort reck or does it look like Chesskid decided that he wanted to townread reck in pregame? Because he's defending him when Reck has objectively done nothing to be townread for and instantly locks him as town the moment he starts making actual contributions to the thread.

you can shut the fuck up

Cool? Cool.
next time don't telegraph your planned pushes before someone has posted. you're like me except shit basically
See there would be some semblance of a point here if I hadn't arrived in thread when there was already content
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 551, RadiantCowbells wrote:next time don't telegraph your planned pushes before someone has posted. you're like me except shit basically
Uhhhh

a dig at mastina posts always being awful and long is not a telegraphed push but ok
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:09 pm

In post 554, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 551, RadiantCowbells wrote:next time don't telegraph your planned pushes before someone has posted. you're like me except shit basically
Uhhhh

a dig at mastina posts always being awful and long is not a telegraphed push but ok
You were isolating mastina so that stupid shit like Reckoner's 'HAHA LETS JUST QUICKLYNCH MASTINA' would happen. Or that was a planned effort, who knows.
See I do the same thing too I start trying to make people get taken less seriously before I try to lynch them.

Are you used to people not catching onto it? Because I thought your generation was
so good
!
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 535, BigYoshiFan wrote:Something_Smart: Gun to head, scum. I like the style and the more conservative thinking behind his posts. There’s nothing particularly townie I see, and it all seems pretty neutral. I understand that from this kind of perspective, you don’t really propagate your thoughts, but some more thoughts of your own would be nice.
Katyusha: Lean-town. Town-pings everywhere, just getting pure/uncensored thoughts out there.
xRECKONERx: Lean-town. Not an easy one to explain. It’s really the way he’s interacting and how everyone has responded. It just *feels* town. (omg plz dont hurt me for bad reads)
Aneininen: Lean-scum. 137 was over-explainingly bad (and possibly sheepy and opportunistic if I cared to read more context). Everything else is really meh, especially the wall-posts with questions that really just seem like busy work.
GuiltyLion: Null. Eh, no comment really.
Creature: Null-town. I don’t understand the ways of the Creature, but I feel like he’s in line with his town game. This will be heavily influenced by how people who have experience with him perceive his alignment.
Primate: Gun to head, town. Gut. Sorry, that’s all I got. It’s not a lot of posts but I kinda like the posts.
Hinduragi: Null. Got nothin’ worth saying.
EP: Null.

The rest for later. I read the ISOs, not along with the thread.
In post 552, BigYoshiFan wrote:VOTE: chesskid3
Do we get any time to discuss the invention after a lynch has occurred? Hang on, if it's in the rules, I'll find it.
Hello Mr. YoshiFan you're going to need to fill in the rest of these missing slots chopchop
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 555, RadiantCowbells wrote:You were isolating mastina so that stupid shit like Reckoner's 'HAHA LETS JUST QUICKLYNCH MASTINA' would happen. Or that was a planned effort, who knows.
See I do the same thing too I start trying to make people get taken less seriously before I try to lynch them.

Are you used to people not catching onto it? Because I thought your generation was so good!
MY generation? Motherfucker I'm the OG

And if you think this is "EASY" you're out of your goddamn mind there's been so much resistance
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:10 pm

I am the resistance bitch
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Like there is literally no resistance besides me to Mastina's lynch. no one has spoken up against it. the closest that has happened is Hindu saying he wanted mastina to be town.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Uhhhhhh Cheeky waffled on it 2-3x, Yoshi is chainsaw sheeping after not a comment, S_S had a lot to say but didn't even comment on it
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I just don't like how you're asserting yourself as "head honcho", to quote RC, because you can shout the loudest rather than having intention to help town. Or at least, that is what I recall from reading during school and RC triggered the memory.
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:13 pm

Yoshi is sheeping me because I am RC
S_S not commenting on it isn't resistance, it's just him not commenting on it. And don't act like it's a standard scum play to not comment when your partner is getting lynched.

Cheeky started calling me scum when I started calling you scum which is perhaps coincidental but to argue she's resistance is a fucking joke
I just don't like how you're asserting yourself as "head honcho", to quote RC, because you can shout the loudest rather than having intention to help town. Or at least, that is what I recall from reading during school and RC triggered the memory.
\
And for the record I wrote the book for my generation of scummers on powertowning as scum and you're doing the exact same shit I do except worse.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Is mastina being voted rn?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Mastina has 5 shitvotes on her because she didn't comment on Adenine and that apparently to this town that justifies a quicklynch.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 562, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yoshi is sheeping me because I am RC
S_S not commenting on it isn't resistance, it's just him not commenting on it. And don't act like it's a standard scum play to not comment when your partner is getting lynched.

Cheeky started calling me scum when I started calling you scum which is perhaps coincidental but to argue she's resistance is a fucking joke
\
And for the record I wrote the book for my generation of scummers on powertowning as scum and you're doing the exact same shit I do except worse.
Ok well I'm sure your book is shit and I'm better than you at everything if this is your towngame so
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 551, RadiantCowbells wrote:Reck has objectively done nothing to be townread
shut the fuck up or read a dictionary
green shirt thursdays
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:15 pm

ALSO: CHESSKIDS STRATEGY IS ONE THAT WORKS ON THE PEOPLE IN THE GAME BUT IS A LOT WEAKER ON PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE GAME. IT'S WHY DEAD THREAD ALWAYS GET THIS ONE RIGHT.

ASK YOUR TEAMMATES HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT CHESSKIDS PLAY THIS GAME.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm actually mad at Cabd right now

we have to put up with this RC jackass just because he has beef with fire?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:16 pm

In post 566, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 551, RadiantCowbells wrote:Reck has objectively done nothing to be townread
shut the fuck up or read a dictionary
At that point in the game you absolutely had done objectively nothing to be townread. You called me scum because you refused to do your own independent research.
You had some better posts which is why I'm currently leaning that CK is scum pocketing you as opposed to SvS, but none of those existed when CK decided you were locktown.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:16 pm

In post 568, chesskid3 wrote:I'm actually mad at Cabd right now

we have to put up with this RC jackass just because he has beef with fire?
Sorry but if I wasn't in this game I'd be telling Firebringer to hardclaim a guilty on you D2.
But if it makes you feel better to call me a jackass because I caught you then that's on you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

"I'd be telling my teammate to throw a game and fake a guilty because I'm an overconfident and horrible player, or think scum is so backed into a corner by chesskid absolutely destroying mastina that it's the only winning chance"

Got it!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

If you can't form a read based on 3 pages of heavy interaction but want to act like you know anything about how to play mafia I don't know what to tell you dude.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey reck who are you voting

I don't want to sheep arguing children tbh and I have nothing better to do with my vote while I catch up

Also I've read up to pg 15 or so but Im having trouble seeing and processing the people who are just popping in here and there. Also I have to go to bed soon and I only got home an hour ago so I'm trying to skim which might also be why. Not sure how I feel on cheeky, lion, or areninen yet.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 567, RadiantCowbells wrote:
ALSO: CHESSKIDS STRATEGY IS ONE THAT WORKS ON THE PEOPLE IN THE GAME BUT IS A LOT WEAKER ON PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE GAME. IT'S WHY DEAD THREAD ALWAYS GET THIS ONE RIGHT.

ASK YOUR TEAMMATES HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT CHESSKIDS PLAY THIS GAME.
Please do this actually I'm curious

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”