Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

If I'm so overconfident and horrible, why didn't you just agree to give me the hider so I could confirm you as town and you'd be left alone? If you think I'm scum, the same?
You avoided the line of play whereby I would be self resolving as bad town or scum. Which based on your apparent feelings about me is exactly what you'd have done as town.
If you can't form a read based on 3 pages of heavy interaction but want to act like you know anything about how to play mafia I don't know what to tell you dude.
Which post before 63 justified you defending Reckoner as hard as you were? I'll wait.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 573, Hinduragi wrote:Hey reck who are you voting

I don't want to sheep arguing children tbh and I have nothing better to do with my vote while I catch up

Also I've read up to pg 15 or so but Im having trouble seeing and processing the people who are just popping in here and there. Also I have to go to bed soon and I only got home an hour ago so I'm trying to skim which might also be why. Not sure how I feel on cheeky, lion, or areninen yet.
recks voting with me
as is creature

the 3 most obv town in the game, all coalesced in righteous fury oh my god i'm hard just thinking about it
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:20 pm

I don't want to sheep arguing children tbh and I have nothing better to do with my vote while I catch up

Also I've read up to pg 15 or so but Im having trouble seeing and processing the people who are just popping in here and there. Also I have to go to bed soon and I only got home an hour ago so I'm trying to skim which might also be why. Not sure how I feel on cheeky, lion, or areninen yet.
If you don't want to deal with it then give me the hider and leave me to my own devices.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:21 pm

I literally guarantee you that Creature will not be voting with you when he gets back by the way.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 6, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: Creature
In post 10, xRECKONERx wrote:@RC: why did you swap with Firebringer?
In post 12, xRECKONERx wrote:Yes, how is that relevant to the pointed question I just asked you?
In post 14, xRECKONERx wrote:We literally found out five minutes ago, so, outside of me noting it and Kilby saying "hm" that's about it.
In post 15, xRECKONERx wrote:Why can't you just answer the question?
In post 18, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 16, Something_Smart wrote:Uh, because the rules forbid it maybe?
[citation needed]
RadiantCowbells wrote:Your group includes 2 people who should know that answer and your group should care enough about my alignment to have already brought it up.

If the question hasn't come up in discord: I refuse to play with Cabd.
Furthermore I made it clear before the games started which game I was playing in to avoid him joining my game, but he still chose to follow me into my game.
I complained to the mods, they wouldn't do anything, so I swapped out. To this game in particular because Firebringer was already complaining about Mastina being in the game.

Okay, if it just came up five minutes ago then that's something.
actually Kilby just responded and said you're good at scum and Firebringer is easily caught so that's his explanation
In post 21, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 20, Something_Smart wrote:If the reason had anything to do with the alignment of the other slot, he wouldn't be able to talk about it.
Ellibereth wrote:8. You MAY talk about the preferences and abilities of any player and speculate which game and alignment they would prefer. You may speculate about the relative strengths of teams and how they would distribute role pms. You may NOT tie this speculation or otherwise refer to ANY action a player not in your game has taken in their ongoing game.
A good rule of thumb is any speculation one could have made just by seeing team compositions before the event is allowed.

Examples of things that ARE allowed
  • "Ellibereth sucks at scum, he probably chose a town pm"
  • "Zoraster is by far the best scum player on that team. If they got a scum role pm he probably took it."

Examples of things that are NOT allowed
  • "Ellibereth is confirmed scum by team composition", when said by someone not in Ellibereth's game.
  • "Ellibereth's probably going to flip scum in that other game so Zoraster is probably town here".

11. To repeat: If you have any doubt about whether something is against the rules or not, pm your mod and me, and ask.
isn't reading fun
In post 37, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 31, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1, beeboy wrote:To vote a player to recieve an invention you need to use the format elect: PLAYERNAME
HINDUUUUUUUUUU OMG <3 <3 <3
In post 39, xRECKONERx wrote:think RC's team saw FB's slot/scumteam and RC swooped into the rescue but i can't vote there yet because i promised to policy RVS vote the spam squad
In post 55, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 43, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Reckonerx

I'm not dealing with this shit. I went out of my way to restrict the games I could join so I wouldn't get typecast as a player who would try to pick scum.
dat mad AtE overreaction tho
In post 61, xRECKONERx wrote:oh honey i was fiending for you to get all cocky and come @ me early

please keep em coming

im headed to bed

p.edit: probably, but if someone has an anime avatar they just become another anonymous face for my ignore pile for the most part
i do know RC, from context and reading other people's opinions, is brash and arrogant and ragey
In post 63, xRECKONERx wrote:ill also add someone playing AtE as meta doesn't mean they can't use it to hide as scum because i fucking wrote the book on that 8 years ago

okay bye
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:22 pm

That's all the posts before 63. Which one justified you pushing people around?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Ok nvm, upon not looking at this game from a phone I think primate is probtown

Also, I really don't want to lynch mastina because we need a nice person in this game tbh. I haven't seen why she might be scum and if it's because of what RC just said, that's a bad reason
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 577, RadiantCowbells wrote:

If you don't want to deal with it then give me the hider and leave me to my own devices.
There's not a chance we're lynching Arenin today after how Mastina came in there. Like, it's like going to a steakhouse and getting the burger.

I don't want no budget lynch I want the prime rib.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 577, RadiantCowbells wrote:

What happened to not giving townreads hider
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 581, Hinduragi wrote:Ok nvm, upon not looking at this game from a phone I think primate is probtown

Also, I really don't want to lynch mastina because we need a nice person in this game tbh. I haven't seen why she might be scum and if it's because of what RC just said, that's a bad reason
+1 for the resistance, RC.

Keep choking on my dust
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:24 pm

NO really I'm asking you an incredibly simple question and there's so many ways that you can answer it with ALL YOUR EXPERIENCE with reckoner

What justified that townread? Why is this question so difficult to answer when you've spent the whole game hard townreading him and cozying up to him?
There's not a chance we're lynching Arenin today after how Mastina came in there. Like, it's like going to a steakhouse and getting the burger.

I don't want no budget lynch I want the prime rib.
How did Mastina come in there? Enlighten me I would really like to know why you're scumreading Mastina
What happened to not giving townreads hider
If suiciding on him is what it takes to get chesskid lynched I'll do it and the game's going to get super paranoid of me if I don't get shot later anyway.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

plenty of people here read me as town despite you saying "objectivelY" nobody should

p.edit jesus christ so many posts ill catch up after this game of pubg
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Some combination of those 12 posts did it

The answer to your mastina question has been answered I am not repeating myself for your amusement

And you getting the hider and hiding behind me just means we both die, which I guess is good because then your idiot ass is dead but I'd rather not be soooo
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Okay, RC is town.
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:28 pm

Chesskid's approach to the hider is a literal scumclaim, it's the same kind of shit I pulled in Civ with the dayvig that people are letting him get away with it because he's acting uptight and stubborn enough.
plenty of people here read me as town despite you saying "objectivelY" nobody should

p.edit jesus christ so many posts ill catch up after this game of pubg
xRECKONERx(3) - RadiantCowbells, Aneninen, mastina
And a lot of other people had expressed scumreads on you without following up
Did you consider, if you're town, that the reason you feel like you were being townread is because scum went out of your way to make you feel that way to control you?

And yes: you ended up derailing the wagon and being more townread because you had better content later in the game, but it did not exist at the time that we're discussing.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

RC take a step the fuck back

look at your Reck wagon comp

and then look at the mastina wagon comp

have a shot of whatever you want

come back and apologize and let's lynch mastina

Thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Or take your own advice and ask your teammates why you're so bad
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Thanks boobear
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:32 pm

In post 587, chesskid3 wrote:And you getting the hider and hiding behind me just means we both die, which I guess is good because then your idiot ass is dead but I'd rather not be soooo
I thought that I was scum though.
RC take a step the fuck back

look at your Reck wagon comp

and then look at the mastina wagon comp

have a shot of whatever you want

come back and apologize and let's lynch mastina
Did I say I wanted a reckoner wagon? Have I been encouraging a reckoner wagon recently?
Like I feel like I would be entitled to given how he's super comfortable with you openly pocketing him but I even took the stance that he's town being manipulated
Or take your own advice and ask your teammates why you're so bad
We started discussing this when I first asked Katyusha how good you were known to be as scum.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 549, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also unvote Mastina so that scum and chesskid's idiot thralls don't hammer them before the hider goes out.
I was thinking that both you and chess are town.

Why do you say chesskid and scum like they are two separate things if you think he is scum?

I still like you original idea for the hider.
Make a scum read hide behind a scum/null read.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

And I’m to paranoid to invite Mastina
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Like even what he's doing now it's not about the reckoner wagon he's explicitly trying to connect me to the reckoner wagon to dissuade the people who townread reckoner from supporting me.
I haven't been pushing on Reckoner for a very long time and I went out of my way to try to work with reckoner because I felt like we were liable to have personality conflicts just because of the way we each are

Chesskid's idiot thralls are town, not scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Heh I'm known for bussing too much that's what she said right?

So let's lynch Mastina thanks

checkmated by your own argument
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 593, RadiantCowbells wrote:Did I say I wanted a reckoner wagon? Have I been encouraging a reckoner wagon recently?
Like I feel like I would be entitled to given how he's super comfortable with you openly pocketing him but I even took the stance that he's town being manipulated
point is the WAGON composition is shit

I.e. there's SCUMFUCK in that 3 person

if it aint you lets go vote mastina swallow your pride and you dont have any dignity left to lose so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 593, RadiantCowbells wrote:I thought that I was scum though.
:shrug: you need to die because of your stances on scumstina, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see you flip town.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”