CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 548, RadiantCowbells wrote:
EITHER VOTE CHESSKID OR GIVE ME THE HIDER. I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE WHO DOES NEITHER IS SYSTEMATICALLY LYNCHED AS SOON AS CHESSKID IS GONE.
I was waiting for the real you to come out. Time to change gears, let's crush this.

VOTE: Chesskid xx

Also my team would like me to have the invention so I can hide behind someone with high scum equity (as agreed by the consensus) and because any reads on me should not be affected by today's lynch. I'll happily sacrifice myself as I believe there are stronger town players here to carry the win.

elect: CheekyTeeky
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I have absolutely considered that the mismatch between justification and belief could be a bus but I am not going for that while you're alive.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 600, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 548, RadiantCowbells wrote:
EITHER VOTE CHESSKID OR GIVE ME THE HIDER. I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE WHO DOES NEITHER IS SYSTEMATICALLY LYNCHED AS SOON AS CHESSKID IS GONE.
I was waiting for the real you to come out. Time to change gears, let's crush this.

VOTE: Chesskid xx

Also my team would like me to have the invention so I can hide behind someone with high scum equity (as agreed by the consensus) and because any reads on me should not be affected by today's lynch. I'll happily sacrifice myself as I believe there are stronger town players here to carry the win.

elect: CheekyTeeky
+1 for the resistance, RC.

Keep choking on my dust
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 601, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have absolutely considered that the mismatch between justification and belief could be a bus but I am not going for that while you're alive.
But I don't want to lose you :/ and the team really think I'm the best candidate for aforementioned reasons. I can't carry this game the way you should.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 601, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have absolutely considered that the mismatch between justification and belief could be a bus but I am not going for that while you're alive.
Also you already know this game is wayyyy outta my scumrange so stop.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Uhhhh you have your logic flipped buddy
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

He was talking to me not your cold feet wow chesskid could actually do this ass
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:42 pm

I was talking to Chesskid, not you.
Like I don't have a problem with you doing it but I am strongly inclined to think that you're town and there's better targets for the hider imo
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

RC how does your dumbassery feel now that there's confirmed 5 people strongly pushing against the mastina wagon
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 607, RadiantCowbells wrote:there's better targets for the hider imo
Then why you?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:45 pm

Fwiw Cheeky I haven't scumread you for a while I was just in a shitty mood earlier today and I didn't feel like being scumread. I promise you it's not alignment indicative.
RC how does your dumbassery feel now that there's confirmed 5 people strongly pushing against the mastina wagon

Then why you?
I was voting myself because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to muster the chesskid lynch and thought I'd probably have to suicide hide on him
I might take the hider if I end up having another super unpopular scumread but the vote isn't staying on me if chesskid is going today
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah I'm not getting lynched today or ever that hasn't changed.

But you're making getting scumstina lynched way more annoying than it ought to be because you've inspired this whole thing and now I gotta dig through it and find out who is townidiot and who is a scumfuck and it's really just a giant pain in the ass I didn't need
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Like on a scale from Clemency to Awoo, how sure are you Chesskid is scum?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 410, xRECKONERx wrote:there are too many players in this game that are pants-on-head for me to even begin to decipher what's shitty town and what's scum motivated
Actually 10/10 this

Reck's town for sure.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Ok I iso'd mastina and her vote was actually p bad
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:50 pm

In post 612, CheekyTeeky wrote:Like on a scale from Clemency to Awoo, how sure are you Chesskid is scum?
I would say about a UTL in this game

so below the point where I'd claim a guilty under normal circumstances but a point where I'd claim a guilty if I feel desperate enough
I am fine being lynched or forced to hide behind someone scummy if this is wrong. I am almost certain it is not given the thread dynamics surrounding it and not just CK himself
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 612, CheekyTeeky wrote:Like on a scale from Clemency to Awoo, how sure are you Chesskid is scum?
This is the wrong question

The correct questions are:
1) How sure is chesskid Mastina is scum
2) How often does chesskid get a read his is THIS confident on to scream for a lynch from a wagon of ONE
3) Has he ever done this before as scum/does he really think this would go over well for long term survival/is Mastina of all people a threat worth compromising his position that much for
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 614, Hinduragi wrote:Ok I iso'd mastina and her vote was actually p bad
JESUS FUCK THANK YOU JOIN THE GODDAMN JUSTICE WAGON
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok ok here's the deal my bros.

Give me the hider AND lynch mastina. If mastina is scum I hide behind RC and if mastina is town I hide behind chess and it clears everything up for everyone. Deal?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Not gonna lynch her but I see why you voted.

But trying to rush the quicklynch is god awful
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 617, chesskid3 wrote:
JESUS FUCK THANK YOU JOIN THE GODDAMN JUSTICE WAGON
Yeah no thx, idek what the L-? is
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:51 pm

See this is something people always fucking jump people for in my games
People sheep my votes. Adenine sheeped my vote too, Mastina did it, it happens a lot. That does not make Mastina scum.
Mastina could potentially be scum but there is not even close to sufficient justification for this push and if Mastina IS scum then chesskid is as well.
Give me the hider AND lynch mastina. If mastina is scum I hide behind RC and if mastina is town I hide behind chess and it clears everything up for everyone. Deal?
deal.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

It's L-4 calm your tits
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Actually I would strongly rather not lynch Mastina because I think that she's town
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 618, CheekyTeeky wrote:Give me the hider AND lynch mastina. If mastina is scum I hide behind RC and if mastina is town I hide behind chess and it clears everything up for everyone. Deal?
Nah I think the better deal is give me the hider and the mastina lynch

if she flips town I'll find a way to suicide in a manner that will be determinable.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”