Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Btw I think ck is town. I get you think he's going for weakness but if he was scum he'd want to be doing something to be actually proud of. This is some weak stuff from scumck.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Okay boys and girls let's break this down.

First off,
RadiantCowbells
: other people had read me as town before chesskid3. Hindu had. chess. BYF did before finishing catching up. If you're gonna apply that logic to chesskid then you're gonna have to explain why every other person who had me as town doesn't matter.

Also, read a dictionary, because objectively clearly doesn't mean what you think it means.

Also, I never called you scum. I said I thought it was possible. I questioned the swap. I expressed my doubts. I never voted for you, not once, even when you made a lazy-ass vote on me. I kept my vote on Creature, then Cheeky, now mastina. In fact, go re-read my interactions with you- there was never a concrete scum read there.

Also, I did ask my team about chesskid's play. They all think he's town.

Finally:
In post 621, RadiantCowbells wrote:People sheep my votes. Adenine sheeped my vote too, Mastina did it, it happens a lot. That does not make Mastina scum.
In no way did mastina's vote on me represent sheeping you. She tried to point to my RVS vote on Creature as a basis for her vote.
Fuck outta here with that

Second off,
BigYoshiFan
: why the chesskid vote after saying you weren't done reading?

Third off,
Hinduragi
: I'm voting mastina because I think the emptyvote on me was dumb and mastina hasn't shown back up to clarify it and the amount of hard buddying she's getting RIGHT NOW without even showing up to defend herself is ludicrous. The original emptyvote on me was quoting my blank RVS vote on creature and calling me scum for it. Other people rushed in to say, "Oh no, that's just mastina's meta!" I don't give a fuck about meta, I give a fuck about reasons and play in this game. Meta is an easy thing to hide behind so the argument carries no weight for me.

Cheeky waiting for RC to go all cute tryhard ragemode in order to stuff a vote on chesskid really sits wrong with me, especially asking for the hider afterwards. I won't give Cheeky the hider for anything.
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 619, Hinduragi wrote:But trying to rush the quicklynch is god awful
lmao except for one post of talking to reck about how funny it would be where have I said anything of that?

I even reminded not to push too far because need to elect hider soooo idek what youre smoking
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 621, RadiantCowbells wrote:See this is something people always fucking jump people for in my games
People sheep my votes. Adenine sheeped my vote too, Mastina did it, it happens a lot. That does not make Mastina scum.
Mastina could potentially be scum but there is not even close to sufficient justification for this push and if Mastina IS scum then chesskid is as well.
Did she sheep? I just saw quote of reck's creature vote and then mastina says "scum" and votes him. Not gonna lie I skimmed after I saw the vote so I could've missed it.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 625, Hinduragi wrote:Btw I think ck is town. I get you think he's going for weakness but if he was scum he'd want to be doing something to be actually proud of. This is some weak stuff from scumck.
I mean this would be fantastic scumplay from me but I just don't get inspired by scum roles and this posting doesn't work without the rage
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 628, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 621, RadiantCowbells wrote:See this is something people always fucking jump people for in my games
People sheep my votes. Adenine sheeped my vote too, Mastina did it, it happens a lot. That does not make Mastina scum.
Mastina could potentially be scum but there is not even close to sufficient justification for this push and if Mastina IS scum then chesskid is as well.
Did she sheep? I just saw quote of reck's creature vote and then mastina says "scum" and votes him. Not gonna lie I skimmed after I saw the vote so I could've missed it.
No she set up a terrible interaction to chain pressure on Reck with an easy bailout to Anenin
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
She
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 624, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 618, CheekyTeeky wrote:Give me the hider AND lynch mastina. If mastina is scum I hide behind RC and if mastina is town I hide behind chess and it clears everything up for everyone. Deal?
Nah I think the better deal is give me the hider and the mastina lynch

if she flips town I'll find a way to suicide in a manner that will be determinable.
Not if you're going to hide behide a TR like a derp! Also this RC vs Chess thing is going to be way too distracting. Get it over with.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
She
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Like Hinduragi I believe this is TvT. Just saying.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 626, xRECKONERx wrote:I'm voting mastina because I think the emptyvote on me was dumb and mastina hasn't shown back up to clarify it and the amount of hard buddying she's getting RIGHT NOW without even showing up to defend herself is ludicrous.
TESTIFY
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 631, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 618, CheekyTeeky wrote:Give me the hider AND lynch mastina. If mastina is scum I hide behind RC and if mastina is town I hide behind chess and it clears everything up for everyone. Deal?

if she flips town I'll find a way to suicide in a manner that will be determinable.
Not if you're going to hide behide a TR like a derp! Also this RC vs Chess thing is going to be way too distracting. Get it over with.
Uhhh no I'm going to use it to live if mastina flips scum since hider fucks parity

I'll suicide if she flips town.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Like this is easymode wtf people
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Like this is a literal scumclaim and means that mastina is probably town fyi
chesskid's entire approach to the hider situation has been a literal scumclaim

If I can't get yall on CK I am fine with an approach that involves someone hiding behind CK but that's suboptimal
Btw I think ck is town. I get you think he's going for weakness but if he was scum he'd want to be doing something to be actually proud of. This is some weak stuff from scumck.
Go ask LLD how she felt about my firebringer read in FG's game before we got that lynch going.
chesskid3. Hindu had. chess. BYF did before finishing catching up. If you're gonna apply that logic to chesskid then you're gonna have to explain why every other person who had me as town doesn't matter.
BYF doesn't count because I don't know where his catch up ended.

There's an important dynamic missing where Hindu didn't -really- townread you. I strongly feel based on his behaviour that not only is he town but that he was mostly defending you because of his personal feelings towards you. It happens a significant amount in mafia and I think even if you asked Hindu he would tell you that personal feelings played a role, even if he thought he townread you.

Did anyone who doesn't have a personal attachment to you townread you, is what we need to be really going off of?

And there is a significant difference between hindu and CK in terms of their townreads on you.
Like Hinduragi I believe this is TvT. Just saying.
Everyone always thinks its a TvT when I go after the scum MVP. If you think it's TvT let me hide behind CK.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:57 pm

In post 631, CheekyTeeky wrote:

This needs to happen cheeky just please.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

nobodies fucking hiding behind me when I'm the obvious fucking nightkill anyway jesus christ get your head out of your ass canal
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Reck my dude

Im still reading and not trying to derail/defend, I just want some sane people to be left in the game later in the days. I just assumed you guys were trying to get some moonlight in a hurry based off how RC's talking. You guys all gotta chill.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Like is it worth losing a lynch and me when I just fucked scumstina for your moronic shouting ways?

NOpe, it's not

I get the hider, we get a dead mastina and they have to shoot not me KTHX
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 639, Hinduragi wrote:Reck my dude

Im still reading and not trying to derail/defend, I just want some sane people to be left in the game later in the days. I just assumed you guys were trying to get some moonlight in a hurry based off how RC's talking. You guys all gotta chill.
playing with RC is giving me gas so the sooner this is sorted the better
green shirt thursdays
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:00 pm

Reck stop for a minute: why do you actually think that Chesskid is town?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 636, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you think it's TvT let me hide behind CK.
Then two good town could die. Why lobby an easy pitch to scum?
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

nah you dont get to tell him to stop when you ignored my stop request
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

my plan is literally perfect *shrug*
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Hindu back off for a second. Reck ignore chesskid for a second.
What is it to you that tells you that Chesskid is town?

Because I think when you examine it you'll find out that the reason that you townread him is because you feel good about him because of his actions in the game and not because of objective towniness.
Ask your teammates to take a look at him too because from my point of view it's transparent that he's been trying to pocket your slot from the get go
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Creature »

UNVOTE:

Still want mastina to do stuff.
Sigh
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

CREATURE YOU FUCK
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:02 pm

Like if Mastina does stuff that indicates they are in fact scum I have zero issues lynching her. But that's not where we are right now.

ANd if we do lynch Mastina, I'm taking the hider.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”