havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Good evening.

I'm town. Will catch up tomorrow zzzzzz.

UNVOTE:
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Transcend »

Ok
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Transcend »

UNVOTE:
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Darn, the government shutdown is over.
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:06 am

Post by James Brafin »

You just believe him , and then just unvote? Just like that? Dude, what playstyle are you using?
In post 902, Transcend wrote:UNVOTE:
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Transcend »

perhaps it's because i respect fitz and will give him a chance to redeem the shitslot
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Transcend »

also i'm about to vote you again because you only have one post (which oozes of town) out of the rest of them (which ooze of mafia)
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

Through page 20.
Not taking notes so resulting summary/reads are going to be from memory and gut.

Also Trans...who are you calling Boon?

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Transcend »

flavor leaf
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay I'm caught up. I would have posted yesterday but sifting through 15 plus I needed to reread some to make sure I knew where I was going.

I don't think John is scum, his posts have felt pretty genuine especially his big post against Trans a few pages back. I'm not sure if that's the correct read as it almost feels like an AtE but it felt like something I almost have said in my first few games as town.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Transcend »

Don't fos John either (:

James however is kinda smelly ):
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Hawk »

Locke/Anti feels townish? I've never played with anti besides one game where he was declared d1 IC and went to the end in a c9++ against a SK. I died early in that game and don't remember much of his play. But Lockes slot seemed like it was putting forth effort and finding things like the stuff with Flavor and Gamma. My notes on that are a little jumbled because I need to reread more for context but my initial feeling was Locke is town. anti hasn't done anything to remove that feeling from me.

Frog has gone quiet I'm assuming that's just sitewide I haven't checked. Creature feels scummy despite his opener now. I would have expected even some small responses from creature and some effort to gamesolve. idk how I feel about people who say let's shoot for his scum partners and lynch him later... like that's just asking for a bad time if we end up with a towny who doesn't believe creature is scum or creature really is town and just that not interested.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 910, Transcend wrote:Don't fos John either (:

James however is kinda smelly ):
Blaaaaaaaaghhhhhh James John. Po-tay-toe, po-tah-toe.

You know who I meant. Why switch back to Yankee then Trans? I don't think James is that scummy but I can see where you're getting a feeling of his "bad" posts.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Transcend »

no because he got replaced and fitz will give lots to work with
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Transcend »

That rage post from James is probably town tho.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Hey, guy. Falling a bit behind with my web series thing, work, and team mafia. My Flavor Leaf account has taken a back burner past few days, and when i get on, i try to play my IC game.

I might have a lot of down time on set tomorrow, so I’ll attempt a big post.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 911, Hawk wrote:I've never played with anti besides one game where he was declared d1 IC and went to the end in a c9++ against a SK.
she thought she could pocket me

sweet boy can't fit into pockets tho
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 900, havingfitz wrote:Good evening.

I'm town. Will catch up tomorrow zzzzzz.

UNVOTE:
Not taking my vote off yet
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

Read through was on phone so no notes for huge laundry list of comments and questions.

Summary of my view towards the game:

I started off the first part of the game, before Hawk's Miller claim, liking Frogger and Mulch the most. My suspicions were primarily towards Hawk, Smoc and Gamma. Everyone else null/tbd.

Over the last 3rd of the game I've started to question my townleans on Transcend and Mulch. I'm a town lean on Chara and Antihero. Probably the two players I want to looks at the closest are 2mil and Flavor.

Here's where I'm at on each player:

havingfitz (TheYankeeReaper)- Town. Not sure what the push on my predecessor was for. Not sure if he was perceived as an easy lynch or what but not liking any of the support his wagon has received.

Chara - I both late the the game which I did not care for but overall I have liked his posts and this is a town lean for me.

Fro99er - Town read for me. I do not recall if I've ever played with scum Frogger before but I have played with town Frogger before and this feel like that to me. Probably my strongest town read. Liked his research into Hawk's miller past which is one of the main reasons I don't end this post with a vote on Hawk.

Antihero (Locke113) - Locke didn't really do anything. I don't recall liking his entrance in to the game very much...but I've liked what little bit of content I've seen from Anti so far. Town lean.

James Brafin - I didn't like James' entrance in to the game and he was heading for my scum pool. However the more I got into the game the more his posts started to feel like they were coming from town. ATP he's a town read for me.

Flavor Leaf - I liked Flavor Leaf in the beginning of the game but similar to my read on James...the further we got into D1 the less I found myself liking this slot. Not disliking enough to call a scum lean though. One I need to have a closer look at.

TwoInAMillion - The opposite of my Flavor Leaf progression with the same conclusion.

Creature - An non-factor so far in this game. Not sure what in the world Transcend is reading as town in Creature's early posting. Doesn't feel like the Creature I am used to playing with. Slight scum lean for now.

Gamma Emerald - I haven't cared for Gamma's play at any point in the game. Probably my strongest scum suspect.

Transcend - I keep going back and forth on Transcend. Kind of like he keeps doing on my wagon. If I'm right on my James read then Transcend drops further down in my reads estimation. Probably my weakest scum read for now.

Smocaine - I haven't cared for Smoc's play at any point in the game. Probably my 2nd strongest scum suspect.

Mulch- I liked Mulch early on and thought great...someone for my townpile to POE others with but the further the day has gone the less I have liked him. He has consistently pushed my slot for most of the day for reasons I do not recall. Also not a fan of his presence on the James, 2mil and Hawk wagons.

Hawk - I did not like Hawk's play up to his miller claim. I do not like millers and do not think he should make it to the latter stages of the game. His easy willingness to vote this slot is annoying. Not sure if it's self-preservation from scum or town. His posts do not feel like the Hawk I recall. Even with the miller claim I think this is a slight scum lean.

what about Creature's early posts were you townreading?

Also...not sure who said Hawk would probably be night killed (I think it was Transcend?)...but Transcend...why would scum (assuming Hawk is town miller) bother night killing Hawk when he has played suspect and his claim is not anything that can be reasonably proven.

So...not considering Chara, Frogger, Antihero or James for a vote any time soon.

Players I need to get a better read on are Flavor, 2mil, Transcend and Mulch.

Players I would vote are Gamma, Smoc, Creature and Hawk.

Ok....all caught up other than deeper dives I mentioned.

VOTE: Gamma

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:06 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

fitz is reaper your alt?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:23 am

Post by havingfitz »

No... Why? Is that an insult lol....

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:34 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

your post said havingfitz(the town reaper)
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:43 am

Post by havingfitz »

My predecessor :/

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 918, havingfitz wrote:Read through was on phone so no notes for huge laundry list of comments and questions.

Summary of my view towards the game:

I started off the first part of the game, before Hawk's Miller claim, liking Frogger and Mulch the most. My suspicions were primarily towards Hawk, Smoc and Gamma. Everyone else null/tbd.

Over the last 3rd of the game I've started to question my townleans on Transcend and Mulch. I'm a town lean on Chara and Antihero. Probably the two players I want to looks at the closest are 2mil and Flavor.

Here's where I'm at on each player:

havingfitz (TheYankeeReaper)- Town. Not sure what the push on my predecessor was for. Not sure if he was perceived as an easy lynch or what but not liking any of the support his wagon has received.

Chara - I both late the the game which I did not care for but overall I have liked his posts and this is a town lean for me.

Fro99er - Town read for me. I do not recall if I've ever played with scum Frogger before but I have played with town Frogger before and this feel like that to me. Probably my strongest town read. Liked his research into Hawk's miller past which is one of the main reasons I don't end this post with a vote on Hawk.

Antihero (Locke113) - Locke didn't really do anything. I don't recall liking his entrance in to the game very much...but I've liked what little bit of content I've seen from Anti so far. Town lean.

James Brafin - I didn't like James' entrance in to the game and he was heading for my scum pool. However the more I got into the game the more his posts started to feel like they were coming from town. ATP he's a town read for me.

Flavor Leaf - I liked Flavor Leaf in the beginning of the game but similar to my read on James...the further we got into D1 the less I found myself liking this slot. Not disliking enough to call a scum lean though. One I need to have a closer look at.

TwoInAMillion - The opposite of my Flavor Leaf progression with the same conclusion.

Creature - An non-factor so far in this game. Not sure what in the world Transcend is reading as town in Creature's early posting. Doesn't feel like the Creature I am used to playing with. Slight scum lean for now.

Gamma Emerald - I haven't cared for Gamma's play at any point in the game. Probably my strongest scum suspect.

Transcend - I keep going back and forth on Transcend. Kind of like he keeps doing on my wagon. If I'm right on my James read then Transcend drops further down in my reads estimation. Probably my weakest scum read for now.

Smocaine - I haven't cared for Smoc's play at any point in the game. Probably my 2nd strongest scum suspect.

Mulch- I liked Mulch early on and thought great...someone for my townpile to POE others with but the further the day has gone the less I have liked him. He has consistently pushed my slot for most of the day for reasons I do not recall. Also not a fan of his presence on the James, 2mil and Hawk wagons.

Hawk - I did not like Hawk's play up to his miller claim. I do not like millers and do not think he should make it to the latter stages of the game. His easy willingness to vote this slot is annoying. Not sure if it's self-preservation from scum or town. His posts do not feel like the Hawk I recall. Even with the miller claim I think this is a slight scum lean.

what about Creature's early posts were you townreading?

Also...not sure who said Hawk would probably be night killed (I think it was Transcend?)...but Transcend...why would scum (assuming Hawk is town miller) bother night killing Hawk when he has played suspect and his claim is not anything that can be reasonably proven.

So...not considering Chara, Frogger, Antihero or James for a vote any time soon.

Players I need to get a better read on are Flavor, 2mil, Transcend and Mulch.

Players I would vote are Gamma, Smoc, Creature and Hawk.

Ok....all caught up other than deeper dives I mentioned.

VOTE: Gamma
My BS sensor was going crazy here but then I remembered something about the game that what causing it, but I still think there's issues here
fitz, I want you to seriously analyze how Hawk has been playing and tell me if he's scum based on what he's been doing after his miller claim
Also fitz doesn't like to hardbus so I think there's a scum in his suspects other than me, for now that person is most likely Creature but I'll look at the others if that flips town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:08 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 923, Gamma Emerald wrote:
My BS sensor was going crazy here but then I remembered something about the game that what causing it
, but I still think there's issues here
What are you talking about.
In post 923, Gamma Emerald wrote: fitz, I want you to seriously analyze how Hawk has been playing and tell me if he's scum based on what he's been doing after his miller claim
I dont recall anything after his claim making me feel better about the slot. In fact..all I seem to recall is thinking Hawk disappeared a bit.
In post 923, Gamma Emerald wrote: Also fitz doesn't like to hardbus so I think there's a scum in his suspects other than me, for now that person is most likely Creature but I'll look at the others if that flips town
True.
I would be amazed if there wasn't at least 1 scum on my wagon. Hoping at least 2.
I guarantee I will be doing zero bussing this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”