Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:55 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 135, Tchill13 wrote:llamarble is quite the confident player. Already isssued a warning about being NK'd if he's sorted. Not a fan of players talking about they'll get NK'd this early in the game.
This is the entire point behind Llamarble's play. This is a problem I see too often: players want certain other players to flip a certain way, so they stick with their first gut instinct instead of fully absorbing what other people are doing. This amounts to feely bullshit.
In post 68, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 35, Llamarble wrote:Also, we should probably lynch one of the players who has already posted today.
Agreed.

Vote: 'marble

In post 47, Llamarble wrote:F...first has scummy cadence too. Did we ever calculate whether ellipses are just a scumtell? Doesn't matter.
If we want people to take such micro scum tells, we have to be more rigorous. You can't just lump in a mid-word ellipsis with general ellipses.
In post 67, Postie wrote:Keychain now also agrees that northsidegal wouldn't pick scum and has provided this game as evidence, highlighting this post.
I like how by providing evidence you've managed to make your claim less compelling than it was previously.
Llamarble is obviously putting all the attention on himself to rile up opportunistic scum. CES immediately jumps on it. I don't like Llamarble talking himself up on a personal level - it's pretentious - so why does he post it? It's because anyone that would actually raise an issue with it is crippled, reaching for low hanging fruit.

VOTE: Cogito Ergo Sum
In post 214, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 170, Llamarble wrote:Tchill seems town so far. "Alarmed" post counts in favor and scumhunting seems genuine enough.
You don't think his catch-up-style entry to the game felt forced? I'm assuming he's used to a spammier meta than we are and catching up on a 4/5 page game seems weird to me. Achieving a natural game entry as scum is generally not trivial, especially given the Marquiswagon, and this seems like an affectation that would let him sidestep the essential difficulty.
Open wolf season
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:59 am

Post by Sauce »

VOTE: Cogito Ergo Sum

@Ergo Let me explain. The quieter wgeurts becomes, the more he can hear .. let's just say one cannot not communicate.

@Liquety's vote (yes, I'm addressing the vote) by now seems more townie to me because it was mirroring my ex-vote on wgeurts, and mirroring is something town needs in order to flash-communicate and coordinate what would disrupt the thread's susceptibility to scumhunting if expressed otherwise.
Thus we encompass the elements of time and vigilence for tone intensity variance into our repertoire of dimensions we can measure and analyze. Basic reaction test trap set up
Spoiler: 101
I estimate the vote's halflife to drop significantly causing it to bounce away to a more suitable target to preserve its own relevance and purpose, lest we have a clear indication of scum on our hands.
Show
Sit back. Don't chase it, this moment; don't waste it - aooh
BBcode-lobbying for infinite spoiler- & floatception,
youtube timeline teleportation support and cloaked
anchorage, visible only when raw - quoted or PMed.

Drunknoodles: btw haven't read a single sauce postethauce: I usually start to, and then I realize
I don't hate myself that much, so I stop.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 177, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 175, Postie wrote:
In post 135, Tchill13 wrote:llamarble is quite the confident player. Already isssued a warning about being NK'd if he's sorted. Not a fan of players talking about they'll get NK'd this early in the game.

Marquis just seems a bit awkward but nothing super scummy from him imo.

If i had to guess 1 scum on the marquis wagon rn it's Postie. 110 percent gut read.
Could you try to back that up?
In post 143, northsidegal wrote:
In post 85, Gamma Emerald wrote:Reads:
Llamarble somewhat misguided town, his scumread on Postie is p silly, but I feel like he's right on the money with Marqius, could also be right about Dunnstral's vote on Marquis being a bus
VOTE: Marquis
what would indicate to you that he could be right about dunnstral bussing marquis? do you have a read on dunnstral from his one post / did something about it look like bussing to you? i'm not convinced you actually have anything here.
The fact that the only post so far was a naked vote on an existing wagon
thinking on it tho maybe I should just
VOTE: Dunnstral
Since tbh regardless of Marquis' alignment Dunnstral's vote was weird
In post 144, ActionDan wrote:Pretty confident on Eddie Fenix and lq being town
Can you talk more in-depth on LQ, I'm kinda on-the-fence there
In post 152, ActionDan wrote:
In post 115, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 112, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 110, Thestatusquo wrote:Is sauce an axlegreaser alt?
Can't be, Alts are going to be represented as Mains.
yeah I know, consider that post more of an exasperated sigh than anything else.
I would like to add that at any point I will contribute to a sauce policy lynch without hesitation
idk I feel like Saue is one of
those people
, the ones who're annoying but fairly good at being towny to anyone who can actually read them
In post 160, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 157, Llamarble wrote:Not associative.
Right now I am thinking Marquis + Shea + Lycan
Re: Marquis:
Overall he's been here but not engaged enough
I don't like his laugh in post 30 immediately after he gets voted
I don't like his use of the team mafia format (mentions teammate but only theater comes of it, asking about others' teammates and who will read is information I think scum would especially seek)
Post 36 is the most interesting contribution he has, but it's treated as an aside ("for the record") and not pursued further. Well, actually it is. 42 part A and 48 part B are fine.

I'm curious about him asking me to unvote postie and about the null because want it to be null. Elaboration on those would be cool.
What is your (or your teams) read on chill?
Not my question but so far I'm kinda townreading him, could change on later pages though
In post 172, LicketyQuickety wrote:I thought you were Scum here: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=64506

Otherwise, was that your first Scum game?
That was my first scum game, yes.
In post 176, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 6, Postie wrote:F... first?

VOTE: wgeurts

Haven't seen you play in a while. Hi!
In post 44, Postie wrote:Put it this way:
If you believe Llamarble hasn't found anything and is fishing for reactions, it makes sense to help him out by voting me or pretending you know what it is or even just staying quiet and letting things play out.
If you believe Llamarable really believes they've found something obvscummy, the logical thing to do is to ask what it is, in case it actually is something that makes sense.
You did neither or these things and instead instantly assumed he couldn't have found anything and attacked him for it. In what world does that make sense? In one where you know he can't have a good reason, because you know I'm town.
In post 62, Postie wrote:VOTE: wgeurts

While I ask about clarification from RC on northsidegal things.

p-edit: Nice timing.
In post 66, Postie wrote:What does "full-breakdowny" mean? And yeah, I've been called "accomodating" or similar things as town before. Interestingly, I don't think anyone has ever called me that as scum. Can probably dig you up some meta to show it's NAI.
Re-read Marquis' posts. I'm willing to roll with that.

Also
In post 53, Marquis wrote:
In post 42, Marquis wrote:Would also like to know whose teammates are reading this game and whose are likely to give input d1
Also bumping this
I missed this. Definitly RC and idk about the rest of my team. Why does it matter?
Let's us know early she's voting weurgts but moves it to marquis shortly after voting weurgts a second time.

The post about the 2 reactions you "should" have pinged me.
If what Postie is saying about themselves as Scum is True, why the fuck does their team put Postie in a Scum role?
honestly I prolly won't read into team alignment picks because they could pull a switcheroo
In post 190, northsidegal wrote:@gamma – most of your reads seem to come from other players – do you have any reads of your own?
I don't really think that's true? My Marquis read was made by myself, but I just stated I felt Llamar was right. I also have my own reads on Llamar and Dunnstral
In post 199, LicketyQuickety wrote:Dunn has a naked vote, nothing to analyze there.
Llamarble is essentially a naked vote, nothing to analyze there.
Postie looks more or less like a naked vote as well.
Wgeurts is voting marquise because there is nothing better to vote atm. This looks kinda opportunistic.
GE vote is prolly the Scummiest of all of them, tbh. Weird that they say Llama is wrong about Postie but right about Marquise. How does GE know Llama is Town if they have such a disparity of reads?

Creature thinks Eddie, Dan and North are Town.
I can see how they got their reads, that's why lol

stopped at top of page 9, will do more later today
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.6

Marquis(4)
~ Dunnstral, Llamarble, wgeurts, Gamma Emerald

Postie(2)
~ ActionDan, Tchill13
northsidegal(2)
~ Marquis, Thestatusquo
Llamarble(2)
~ northsidegal, Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum(2)
~ Lycanfire, Sauce
Tchill13(1)
~ LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety(1)
~ Postie

Not Voting (1): EddieFenix

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-02-04 21:00:00)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Heres a braindump of some reck stuff. I'll try to post my teammates commentary in regular and my commentary in italics, but if you have any confusion about what is coming from whom, let me know.

Reck thinks Marquis voting north in response to 13 looks town because its exactly what he would be doing at that spot. He solidifies a town read at 33 because "it's just so brazen and bold, I don't think he plays like this as scum here." He agrees with Llamarble on 65 that this is really weird noise to be making here. Pushes him closer to null town than strong town.
Not sure I agree here. As I said, I just don't see anything in any of marquis' contribution to this game and that in and of itself is pretty gross. He's also completely disappeared in response to the pressure which makes me not want to take the pressure off. Willing to sheep reck a little bit here, but growing more null-scum than null on marquis personally. I want to see how he responds to the pressure when he's here.

He thinks LQs catchup is literally the exact opposite of his opinions and also completely underwhelming and he thinks that he would be voting LQ here. He also notes that LQ is quick (heh) to pump the breaks on marquis when there isn't really any reason too
(wagon deflation? buddying? Genuine town alarm at the growth of the wagon? could be any of these.)
He likes CES calling it out.

He points out that LLamarble is usually more jumpy than this as town. He tends to throw attacks every which way to feel people out and see what sticks, not lock onto one person and tunnel them and then start throwing out potential pairs with them. That tends to happen later.
This is a fair point that I missed, and also squares with my F2F experience with him. Like I mentioned earlier, its not unusual for town marble to throw out hypothetical pairs, but its usually in the context of a more curious day 1. He hasn't seemed very curious this day one. He's seemed content to park on marquis and not try to do much game solving, which is weird. I do tend to agree with his assessment of him not being the lynch today though for exactly the reasons he's stated. Like I don't know if the critiquing thats happening of his comments of being the kill tonight are coming from people who have ever played with him before, but I'll state right now unequivocally that if I were scum in this game I would kill llamarble night 1 100% of the time, and anyone who says otherwise either has never played with him before (and is somehow ignorant of his reputation) or is lying.

I think I want to lynch somewhere in the group of NSG, LQ, Tchill or Gamma Emerald (who I have some thoughts on that I will probably post later today.) and we can add marquis to that pile if he doesn't stop completely ignoring this game/wagon.

My town pile is postie eddie sauce.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Oh also dunn either needs replacement or votes.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 227, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Marquis just seems a bit awkward but nothing super scummy from him imo.

If i had to guess 1 scum on the marquis wagon rn it's Postie. 110 percent gut read.
Could you try to back that up?
In post 143, northsidegal wrote:
In post 85, Gamma Emerald wrote:Reads:
Llamarble somewhat misguided town, his scumread on Postie is p silly, but I feel like he's right on the money with Marqius, could also be right about Dunnstral's vote on Marquis being a bus
what would indicate to you that he could be right about dunnstral bussing marquis? do you have a read on dunnstral from his one post / did something about it look like bussing to you? i'm not convinced you actually have anything here.
The fact that the only post so far was a naked vote on an existing wagon
thinking on it tho maybe I should just
Since tbh regardless of Marquis' alignment Dunnstral's vote was weird
In post 144, ActionDan wrote:Pretty confident on Eddie Fenix and lq being town
Can you talk more in-depth on LQ, I'm kinda on-the-fence there
In post 152, ActionDan wrote:
In post 115, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 112, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 110, Thestatusquo wrote:Is sauce an axlegreaser alt?
Can't be, Alts are going to be represented as Mains.
yeah I know, consider that post more of an exasperated sigh than anything else.
I would like to add that at any point I will contribute to a sauce policy lynch without hesitation
idk I feel like Saue is one of
those people
, the ones who're annoying but fairly good at being towny to anyone who can actually read them
In post 160, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 157, Llamarble wrote:Not associative.
Right now I am thinking Marquis + Shea + Lycan
Re: Marquis:
Overall he's been here but not engaged enough
I don't like his laugh in post 30 immediately after he gets voted
I don't like his use of the team mafia format (mentions teammate but only theater comes of it, asking about others' teammates and who will read is information I think scum would especially seek)
Post 36 is the most interesting contribution he has, but it's treated as an aside ("for the record") and not pursued further. Well, actually it is. 42 part A and 48 part B are fine.

I'm curious about him asking me to unvote postie and about the null because want it to be null. Elaboration on those would be cool.
What is your (or your teams) read on chill?
Not my question but so far I'm kinda townreading him, could change on later pages though
In post 177, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 175, Postie wrote:
In post 172, LicketyQuickety wrote:I thought you were Scum here: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=64506

Otherwise, was that your first Scum game?
That was my first scum game, yes.
In post 176, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 6, Postie wrote:F... first?

VOTE: wgeurts

Haven't seen you play in a while. Hi!
In post 44, Postie wrote:Put it this way:
If you believe Llamarble hasn't found anything and is fishing for reactions, it makes sense to help him out by voting me or pretending you know what it is or even just staying quiet and letting things play out.
If you believe Llamarable really believes they've found something obvscummy, the logical thing to do is to ask what it is, in case it actually is something that makes sense.
You did neither or these things and instead instantly assumed he couldn't have found anything and attacked him for it. In what world does that make sense? In one where you know he can't have a good reason, because you know I'm town.
In post 62, Postie wrote:VOTE: wgeurts

While I ask about clarification from RC on northsidegal things.

p-edit: Nice timing.
In post 66, Postie wrote:What does "full-breakdowny" mean? And yeah, I've been called "accomodating" or similar things as town before. Interestingly, I don't think anyone has ever called me that as scum. Can probably dig you up some meta to show it's NAI.
Re-read Marquis' posts. I'm willing to roll with that.

Also
In post 53, Marquis wrote:
In post 42, Marquis wrote:Would also like to know whose teammates are reading this game and whose are likely to give input d1
Also bumping this
I missed this. Definitly RC and idk about the rest of my team. Why does it matter?
Let's us know early she's voting weurgts but moves it to marquis shortly after voting weurgts a second time.

The post about the 2 reactions you "should" have pinged me.
If what Postie is saying about themselves as Scum is True, why the fuck does their team put Postie in a Scum role?
honestly I prolly won't read into team alignment picks because they could pull a switcheroo
In post 190, northsidegal wrote:@gamma – most of your reads seem to come from other players – do you have any reads of your own?
I don't really think that's true? My Marquis read was made by myself, but I just stated I felt Llamar was right. I also have my own reads on Llamar and Dunnstral
In post 199, LicketyQuickety wrote:Dunn has a naked vote, nothing to analyze there.
Wgeurts is voting marquise because there is nothing better to vote atm. This looks kinda opportunistic.
GE vote is prolly the Scummiest of all of them, tbh. Weird that they say Llama is wrong about Postie but right about Marquise. How does GE know Llama is Town if they have such a disparity of reads?

I can see how they got their reads, that's why lol

stopped at top of page 9, will do more later today
Fixing a broken quote
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 204, Postie wrote:

VOTE: LicketyQuickety

You're capable of more than this as town and my team mates don't think you've been towny either.
Honesly yeah I agree on this post being weird. I was able to make something of Dunnstral's vote, and I never said I knew Llamar was town.
<Embrace The Void>

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

You mentioned you had a "read" on dunn that was your own. Can you elaborate on that. How did you get a read from a naked RVS vote and then never posting again?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:24 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 190, northsidegal wrote:@dan – mathdino wants to know why you're townreading quick, he thinks quick was the most likely of his team to pick scum.
Mulch is the most likely of his team to pick scum.

My townread on LQ started in post 93, as during the back and forth between you and Postie I thought that was the right kind of question if one wanted to extract more content that could be potentially useful in determining your alignment and something I might have asked myself. I thought 104 had town vibes too and I don't see anything to dissuade me from these feelings in other posts as of yet.

---

UNVOTE:

203 doesn't seem to be within Postie's scum range judging from the scum games provided. Beyond that, I don't really think she's scummy anymore.

I've read the thread pretty carefully but I don't have any strong scum suspicions. I will read the thread again. In the mean time if people could stop posting multiple times in a row and stop building huge quote walls one sentence at a time I'd appreciate it. I'm pretty sure that's a factor in diluting my ability to make reads.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 233, Thestatusquo wrote:You mentioned you had a "read" on dunn that was your own. Can you elaborate on that. How did you get a read from a naked RVS vote and then never posting again?
I read it as a wolfy pop-in, he jumped in to vote and nothing else, meaning he didn't care about anything but pushing the wagon
<Embrace The Void>

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

What wagon?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The Marquis wagon, wtf bro you say he just made one vote, why can't you discern the wagon from that?
FOS TSQ
<Embrace The Void>

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Literally he was the only vote on marquis at that time.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Here, I'll help you out:

If your claim is that he "wolfy jumped in the thread" and made a vote based off of wanting to "push a wagon" you'd think maybe he'd have chosen actually a wagon, instead of just randomly throwing a vote at the wind in a place where no one else was.

More to the point, I find it deeply unsettling that you think this is the most important thing to go off of at this point. We have 10 whole pages bruh.

VOTE: gamma emerald
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Also I'm not wild about the fact that your first instinct was to attack me instead of trying to figure out what I meant. As town when someone says something to me that on face doesn't make sense my first reaction is generally to try to clarify, not to fos them.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:55 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 226, Sauce wrote:@Liquety's vote (yes, I'm addressing the vote) by now seems more townie to me because it was mirroring my ex-vote on wgeurts
I interpret this to mean that LQ's vote was made on you for reasons similar to your vote on Wgeurts, is that correct? If so, please flesh this out.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Dan vote gamma.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:06 am

Post by ActionDan »

I'm still in rereading mode. However, I am interested in his response to you and the last couple of posts.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:20 am

Post by EddieFenix »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

@Lycan: Yes I do. Thank you for your explanation.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 224, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 129, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 49, Marquis wrote:
In post 47, Llamarble wrote:And yeah, I think scum might have their eyes on the start time a bit more particularly since we didn't have to confirm roles.
I feel like this is more a product of you not understanding current MS playerbase. Which holds for the spam comment I didn't quote.

You're still laying it on and contributing to a much stronger null-because-i-want-it-to-be-null-read now.
i think this is more of a product of llamarble pushing a biased agenda. Ethier way he either genuinely believes Marquis is scum at this point or llamarble is scum.
In post 131, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 100, Sauce wrote:
In post 99, LicketyQuickety wrote:OK, I am caught up, feel free to fire questions at me.
Is this a scumclaim. What make you so special that anyone needs to ask you instead of the other way around --maybe it's your catch-up posts, let's investigate-- are you scum?
sauce has a "i want the spotlight on me" feel.
when you are close to reading people but decide doing it properly is too much work
I actually lol'ed
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I like lycans break down of llamarbale. That makes a lot of sense. just because he's trying that doesn't mean cogito is scum though.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:07 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 232, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 204, Postie wrote:

VOTE: LicketyQuickety

You're capable of more than this as town and my team mates don't think you've been towny either.
Honesly yeah I agree on this post being weird. I was able to make something of Dunnstral's vote, and I never said I knew Llamar was town.
That requires an inference into the context that Dunn was using. We can't assume that that inference is true because there was no explanation with Dunn's vote on Marquise, which drops the context down to zero.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:12 am

In post 229, Thestatusquo wrote:
Heres a braindump of some reck stuff. I'll try to post my teammates commentary in regular and my commentary in italics, but if you have any confusion about what is coming from whom, let me know.

Reck thinks Marquis voting north in response to 13 looks town because its exactly what he would be doing at that spot. He solidifies a town read at 33 because "it's just so brazen and bold, I don't think he plays like this as scum here." He agrees with Llamarble on 65 that this is really weird noise to be making here. Pushes him closer to null town than strong town.
Not sure I agree here. As I said, I just don't see anything in any of marquis' contribution to this game and that in and of itself is pretty gross. He's also completely disappeared in response to the pressure which makes me not want to take the pressure off. Willing to sheep reck a little bit here, but growing more null-scum than null on marquis personally. I want to see how he responds to the pressure when he's here.

He thinks LQs catchup is literally the exact opposite of his opinions and also completely underwhelming and he thinks that he would be voting LQ here. He also notes that LQ is quick (heh) to pump the breaks on marquis when there isn't really any reason too
(wagon deflation? buddying? Genuine town alarm at the growth of the wagon? could be any of these.)
He likes CES calling it out.

He points out that LLamarble is usually more jumpy than this as town. He tends to throw attacks every which way to feel people out and see what sticks, not lock onto one person and tunnel them and then start throwing out potential pairs with them. That tends to happen later.
This is a fair point that I missed, and also squares with my F2F experience with him. Like I mentioned earlier, its not unusual for town marble to throw out hypothetical pairs, but its usually in the context of a more curious day 1. He hasn't seemed very curious this day one. He's seemed content to park on marquis and not try to do much game solving, which is weird. I do tend to agree with his assessment of him not being the lynch today though for exactly the reasons he's stated. Like I don't know if the critiquing thats happening of his comments of being the kill tonight are coming from people who have ever played with him before, but I'll state right now unequivocally that if I were scum in this game I would kill llamarble night 1 100% of the time, and anyone who says otherwise either has never played with him before (and is somehow ignorant of his reputation) or is lying.

I think I want to lynch somewhere in the group of NSG, LQ, Tchill or Gamma Emerald (who I have some thoughts on that I will probably post later today.) and we can add marquis to that pile if he doesn't stop completely ignoring this game/wagon.

My town pile is postie eddie sauce.
Tell reck I don't have the signature I have fo no reason. And there's no way he can understand that quote by Nacho because reck has never played a single game with me.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:21 am

I would never use this argument because it lacks anything concrete, but Mulch said that Llama should fuck off with their SR on us.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”