Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Popping in to say tomorrow is my biggest exam/test day which is why I haven't been on much the past couple days. Promise some content tomorrow after school
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Nobody wants to show up...!

Is it because of me and/or Dino? Come on guys. Start posting again. I got candy!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by numberQ »

Vote Count (2.3)

Archwing [1]
Raya36
Assemblerotws [0]

davesaz [0]

Dunnstral [1]
mozamis
JaydragonKing [2]
momo, Assemblerotws
Kotoko Utsugi [3]
Mathdino, davesaz, JaydragonKing
Mathdino [0]

momo [0]

mozamis [0]

Raya36 [0]

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Not Voting:
Archwing, Dunnstral, Kotoko Utsugi
Night Deadline:
(expired on 2018-02-03 20:14:19)
Hey!
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by momo »

Forgot about this
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Mathdino »

momo's town

jay's town

fuck it i'll say davesaz is probably town

so let's just lynch everyone else until i get shot

kotoko isn't even voting ._.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by davesaz »

I'm happy with my vote.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by mozamis »

math - come on, you said you suspected Dunn - he is way more dodgy than Kot.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Mathdino »

he's literally just not here and he's also in Team Mafia
generally pretty site inactive

if you want, go do a quick meta and see if activity is alignment indicative, because that would actually help a lot
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by davesaz »

Dunn is universally lurky afaik.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:28 am

Post by Raya36 »

School's canceled which really screws up my exams but now I at least have time for this.
In post 461, mozamis wrote:
In post 445, Raya36 wrote:The entire game basically he was opposed to the beef wagon until there was basically no hope for beef.
i thought Beef was town until he voted Momo for no reason. In fact, it might have been my vote that ended it for Beef.
That's fair. I'm liking all of the posting you did too so I think I'm happy with you as town.

Feeling a bit worse about Dunn. Coming back only to ask about a vote on him is scummy. His iso is pretty bad too. His first post is a '?' to an rvs vote on him. Then we get him saying 'reading up' but with no other comments. We get a post about how he missed the lynch with no comment on the lynch or anything. Defense post. Another defense post/directing people to look at the people on Beef's wagon (that he's conveniently not on). Finally questioning a vote on him. Consider this a scumlean.
In post 468, davesaz wrote:
In post 293, Archwing wrote:
In post 289, Beefster wrote:I am thinking more clearly now. probably.

VOTE: momo
I think he's playing dumb on #100 and #127. wtf on #270. demands jay put their vote on me on #276
That's all for now.

fos: A50 for misrepresenting Archwing.
fos: JaydragonKing for being self-conscious about perceived alignment and voting/omgusing everybody like a force of chaos.
Man, you make it really hard to advocate against your wagon. Pretty sure this is one of the worst posts in this thread. Momo is 100% not today's lynch. A50 explained the alleged misrep on me. What you've described is literally how Jay plays. It's like you didn't really read.
Possible partner post. Has been pushing assemble which happens to be the only viable CW.
Ooh, you're right. I already found this post to be a possible partner post to begin with but I didn't even catch that Assemble was the only other cw. Even more sus now.

Anyway, Archwing isn't here rn so my vote really isn't doing much so I'll move to my scumlean for now
VOTE: Kotoko
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:18 am

Post by momo »

Will ops once I get home
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 401, numberQ wrote:
Vote Count (1.8)

Almost50 [0]

Archwing [0]

Assemblerotws [4]
davesaz, Kotoko Utsugi, Archwing, JaydragonKing
:right:
[LYNCHED]
Beefster [7]
Mathdino, Almost50, talon152, Raya36, momo, mozamis, Beefster
davesaz [0]

Dunnstral [1]
Assemblerotws
JaydragonKing [0]

Kotoko Utsugi [0]

Mathdino [0]

momo [0]

mozamis [0]

Raya36 [0]

talon152 [0]

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Not Voting:
Dunnstral
I think we should definitely be looking at the wagon. I forget who said it but someone mentioned that it would be odd for Beef to have self-hammered if their partner had the option to hammer for towncred so it's probably most likely their partner is on the wagon.

That does take some support away from my Archwing theory although I think with what we already have on Archwing as possible partner associatives I'm still open to consider him being Beef's partner but on Beef's cw instead.

Looking on the wagon we have Mathdino, Almost50, talon152, Raya36, momo, mozamis and Beefster. Obviously it's not A50 or Beefstar or talon, I know it's not me and I'm very confident in my Math read. That leaves
momo and mozamis.

I have momo and moz as town leans.

I originally said moz could be a potential partner to Beef but I'm less confident in that now. It's still possible that he was bussing but he has a point in saying that Beef still might have a had a chance without his vote added on.

momo is probably not his partner mainly based on Beef seeimingly attempting to get a cw on momo and Beef giving slight pushes on momo the whole game.

So if Beef's partner is on his wagon Moz would probably be the most likely (although this still may be unlikely). If Beef's partner is off the wagon it's probably Archwing and this is still what I'm leaning towards the most.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Archwing »

hey, sorry about the prod all..

update incoming!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Archwing »

the start of day 2 with Dino and Koto... that was TvT. I really did not like d1 Dave, and d2 Dave is just as bad. Dunn is pretty well non-existent, as is Assemble... I wanna push one of these two before we start running people up.
VOTE: Dunn
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Archwing »

Moz's hyper posting is annoying af, but, it's what he does.. I definitely need to re-read read him since I think i gave him a free town pass for it in d1. Still not too much to read off of Raya yet, and Momo hasn't been around this day phase to read off of anything yet. Re-reading these guys are going to be my next task.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:17 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 507, Mathdino wrote:he's literally just not here and he's also in Team Mafia
generally pretty site inactive

if you want, go do a quick meta and see if activity is alignment indicative, because that would actually help a lot
i've played with dun town and he was active. i hear ya, i'm not saying its the stongest case in the world, but its better than Koto.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:25 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 416, Mathdino wrote:Beefster's partner MUST have been off the wagon. He wouldn't self-hammer otherwise. Self-hammering as a strategy serves to reduce the VCA town can make. If someone else hammered, it would've cleared them as town.

VOTE: Dunnstral
what happened to this anyway?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:29 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 511, Raya36 wrote:I think we should definitely be looking at the wagon. I forget who said it but someone mentioned that it would be odd for Beef to have self-hammered if their partner had the option to hammer for towncred so it's probably most likely their partner is on the wagon.
i think i said that. thing is, beef may have just self hammered to shut down discussion as he said. or maybe he was pissed off with his partner. or basically was just sulking rage quitting.
who knows?
the reason i say all this is because i'm struggling to see scum on beefs wagon.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Mathdino »

Kotoko was also off the wagon. Idk what to tell you. Something about the idea of lynching Dunnstral right now feels wrong. I need more content.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:34 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 511, Raya36 wrote:
In post 401, numberQ wrote:
Vote Count (1.8)

Assemblerotws [4]
davesaz, Kotoko Utsugi, Archwing, JaydragonKing
the obvious is that the other wolf would be on the counterwagon (sorry if someone has alreaqdy said this, but if so, it's worth repeating)
i'd be guessing archwing.
math, you up for archwing?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:37 am

Post by mozamis »

fuck it, you were right about Beef.
VOTE: kotoko
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:39 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 513, Archwing wrote:the start of day 2 with Dino and Koto... that was TvT. I really did not like d1 Dave, and d2 Dave is just as bad. Dunn is pretty well non-existent, as is Assemble... I wanna push one of these two before we start running people up.
VOTE: Dunn
still, wouldnt be surprised if this is Not Town giving us a list of the non acitve lynch bait.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Mathdino »

Archwing is part of why I feel uncomfortable about lynching Dunnstral.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:41 am

Post by mozamis »

yeah you could be right
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:59 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I don't really understand how it's Archie who's making you question the Dunn vote. Not that I agree with it either at the moment, but can you explain that a little more, you two?

Return to “Completed Open Games”